S-FM 247 Black Flag Nightless ll - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 1743
  1. ISO #1501

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    You all need to consider this it was day one not even 4 hours till eod and we actually pulled off a lynching of the scum we really need to look at who did not vote them up rata and hybrid if we Lynch both of them we get either one out of two scums or two out of to scums guaranteed
    If it's actually true that either me or Hybrid are scum, then let's get him. But if he flips town, and then y'all kill me because you get tunnel visioned, that's 2 dead town. And that worries me. Aside from that, it's as if everything that happened up until EoD has been forgotten and the only thing y'all give a shit about anymore is who voted for whom before Scv and Arson brought down the hammer.

2. ISO #1502

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    efe, i am town. You are town. MM is town, pretty sure SCV would have gone "afk" and not hammered if he was scum, so he is a town read. Arsonist was scapegoated by the mafia, so I think he is town. Soviet im somewhat null on, but I have a town read on him due to him pressing arsonist then magoroth pretty easily.

Yes, I know you think im pulling some elaborate strategy here, but I am not. I wouldent do that at D1 in a setup like this lol waaay to exposing. and even if i did just "confirm" myself as town and was scum, well even if im not lynched my scum partner could get lynched and I still lose.

Making my word "worth" slightly more by bussing magoroth day 1 would be just a terrible strategy, especially since magoroth is a good player. I would have allowed the false lynch on arsonist to happen, THEN pushed magoroth if I wanted to bus. Could have easily done that as well.
    Flagging this you said something interesting - SCV was afk when MM was at L-1. Possibly intentional?

Also though - I have a feeling that you planted this tidbit for someone else to pick up on. So even though your reasoning about SCV not hammering MM makes sense, I feel like it's contrived. WIFOM im paranoid lol.

3. ISO #1503

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    If it's actually true that either me or Hybrid are scum, then let's get him. But if he flips town, and then y'all kill me because you get tunnel visioned, that's 2 dead town. And that worries me. Aside from that, it's as if everything that happened up until EoD has been forgotten and the only thing y'all give a shit about anymore is who voted for whom before Scv and Arson brought down the hammer.
    Yeah i explained why we probally dont give a shit in my post, also 2 the of you will NOT flip town which ever one we lynch first idc.

4. ISO #1504

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    Flagging this you said something interesting - SCV was afk when MM was at L-1. Possibly intentional?

Also though - I have a feeling that you planted this tidbit for someone else to pick up on. So even though your reasoning about SCV not hammering MM makes sense, I feel like it's contrived. WIFOM im paranoid lol.
    MM WAS NEVER AT L1 THIS IS FALSE really soviet you are always very logical, IT WAS DAY 1 and we lynched a scum, his scummates would not have been voting him sorry bro.

5. ISO #1505

6. ISO #1506

@Marshmallow Marshall , even tho i found your decietfull day 1 shit you pulled scummy as fuck, your "intentions were town" I know you saw the votes, it's hybrid and probally rata, it doesn't matter who we get first so i ask you to switch over to Hybrid because Efe wanted distorted and HYBRID INSTANTLY tried buddying efe, hybrid thinks in his mind he can get efe to vote how ever and if efe was allready on distorted then hybrid saw that as a gold mine.... but what hybrid failed to realize is BLINK MOTHER FUCKING SKATER IS IN THE BULDING and will NOT settle for a distorted lynch like i have been saying all game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. ISO #1507

8. ISO #1508

9. ISO #1509

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Just came to answer emergencies if they are to happen. Why? For OzyWho's sake. I townread him a lot, and Hybrid gets a part of that townread for being in the same slot. And now I see Rata has a vote on Distorted, Hybrid doesn't. I think Rata is the best lynch for today, so we get more info on Hybrid's slot and potentially GG with a rata lynch. I'm honestly having a hard time scum reading that slot. Why are you voting Hybrid over Rata, Distorted? Reply with a mention tag pls
    @Marshmallow Marshall

This has been incredibly delayed unfortunately, and plagued by some issues along the way, but we can finally officially decree that @Hybrid is the official winner of Season 5 with 17pts!

Second place was taken by @Marshmallow Marshall with a close 16pts
    Third place was taken by @Stealthbomber16 with an equally close 15pts

Congratulations to everyone else who participated, and best of luck in the next season.

10. ISO #1510

11. ISO #1511

distorted is either a idiot or scum after hunting for shitposters

im sure distorted is smart enough that shitposting doesnt = scum

but then this happened...

distorted accept it youre a idiot and soviet is gay and you are scum
    @Blinkykannn07 LOOK EVERYONE LIKES GETTING HEAD OK SO WHAT IF IT WAS A GUY

12. ISO #1512

MM WAS NEVER AT L1 THIS IS FALSE really soviet you are always very logical, IT WAS DAY 1 and we lynched a scum, his scummates would not have been voting him sorry bro.
    That's true, I was never ever at L-1 in this game llol. Soviet lied.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #1513

14. ISO #1514

HAHAHAHA XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

15. ISO #1515

put rata or hybrid at L1 SCV will hammer either of them and then ask who's next.
    It's true, I actually think rata is scum. Hybrid is just weird how he came in.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

16. ISO #1516

@Marshmallow Marshall , even tho i found your decietfull day 1 shit you pulled scummy as fuck, your "intentions were town" I know you saw the votes, it's hybrid and probally rata, it doesn't matter who we get first so i ask you to switch over to Hybrid because Efe wanted distorted and HYBRID INSTANTLY tried buddying efe, hybrid thinks in his mind he can get efe to vote how ever and if efe was allready on distorted then hybrid saw that as a gold mine.... but what hybrid failed to realize is BLINK MOTHER FUCKING SKATER IS IN THE BULDING and will NOT settle for a distorted lynch like i have been saying all game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why do I feel like you guys are protecting Rata? It makes me want to lynch him even more...

17. ISO #1517

18. ISO #1518

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    It's true, I actually think rata is scum. Hybrid is just weird how he came in.
    I can't realize I say that about you... but... same lol.

19. ISO #1519

At some point, SCV said like "damn did I miss an L-1" and someone else said yes, he missed MM at L-1. Tbh, I only remember MM ever getting to L-2 but I was basing my previous statement on that post. I'm not going to search for it bc fuck that, but someone did say it.

20. ISO #1520

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why do I feel like you guys are protecting Rata? It makes me want to lynch him even more...
    mainy ebcause hybrid said he was impossible to lynch...... lol if u really want rata over him we can - but if rata is willing to lynch hybrid and end the game it could be marluxion - but from how hybrid came in swinging, he knew what he was doing there.

21. ISO #1521

SCV and Soviet come on PPL, blinkskater here for once, let's hear what yall have to say
    Some something, CHOO CHOO on rata.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

22. ISO #1522

efe, i am town. You are town. MM is town, pretty sure SCV would have gone "afk" and not hammered if he was scum, so he is a town read. Arsonist was scapegoated by the mafia, so I think he is town. Soviet im somewhat null on, but I have a town read on him due to him pressing arsonist then magoroth pretty easily.

Yes, I know you think im pulling some elaborate strategy here, but I am not. I wouldent do that at D1 in a setup like this lol waaay to exposing. and even if i did just "confirm" myself as town and was scum, well even if im not lynched my scum partner could get lynched and I still lose.

Making my word "worth" slightly more by bussing magoroth day 1 would be just a terrible strategy, especially since magoroth is a good player. I would have allowed the false lynch on arsonist to happen, THEN pushed magoroth if I wanted to bus. Could have easily done that as well.
    Oh, soviet misread something Distorted said lol

23. ISO #1523

24. ISO #1524

25. ISO #1525

26. ISO #1526

mainy ebcause hybrid said he was impossible to lynch...... lol if u really want rata over him we can - but if rata is willing to lynch hybrid and end the game it could be marluxion - but from how hybrid came in swinging, he knew what he was doing there.
    Hm, that claim of no1 is gonna lynch who just replaced is bs. If be happy to lynch just cause he said that

27. ISO #1527

At some point, SCV said like "damn did I miss an L-1" and someone else said yes, he missed MM at L-1. Tbh, I only remember MM ever getting to L-2 but I was basing my previous statement on that post. I'm not going to search for it bc fuck that, but someone did say it.
    I was only at L-2 ^^ never L-1, that's bullshit. So whoever said that was wrong.

28. ISO #1528

29. ISO #1529

30. ISO #1530

31. ISO #1531

32. ISO #1532

33. ISO #1533

@SuperJack can we get the "Day Two" hyperlink on page 1 to work? I don't remember when day 2 started (what page in the thread) and I want to know how much time we have left. I won't turbo lynch Distorted if we still have a lot of time. I don't want people to hop on when there's just a few hours and some people have barely spoken.

34. ISO #1534

are you serious? do I have to start pressuring you into a corner, are you the actual scum in this.... your vote isn't backeed with any type of reasoning, other then sheer stupidity
    It is out of the blue

35. ISO #1535

36. ISO #1536

37. ISO #1537

@SuperJack can we get the "Day Two" hyperlink on page 1 to work? I don't remember when day 2 started (what page in the thread) and I want to know how much time we have left. I won't turbo lynch Distorted if we still have a lot of time. I don't want people to hop on when there's just a few hours and some people have barely spoken.
    Why'd u put him so.close to the deadly l1 the ?

38. ISO #1538

Ficed
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

39. ISO #1539

40. ISO #1540

41. ISO #1541

That is why im pushing hybrid =P and he is a lot more scummy than rata.
    Yeah, but at this point he's too scummy to be scum imo :P recently in the mod, I was confirmed Jailor at MYLO, two detective claims and one claim confirmed by setup. One true, one false. The Mafia member had a perfect last will, from his knowledge of visits including Mafias. The real Detective had a shitty last will saying a spy had visited someone, lol. I jailed and executed the one with a perfect last will, and won.

What I mean by that is that Hybrid wouldn't come in as scum to do scummy things. He's not a noob. I prefer Rata over Hybrid. And if Rata wasn't the GG, Hybrid would probably follow, close to Marluxion, depends on who's the scummiest.

Also, as OzyWho said, YOU POST FASTER THAN RABBITS XD

42. ISO #1542

-vote unvote

My vote is on Distorted, but I don't want him to get hammered.
    dude i just pushed people off Arsonist to magoroth - we have 3 people who did not vote mag, obviously AT LEAST 1 is scum - most likely both. strongest read is on hybrid. a lot of meta and wtf he just did lol

just vote hybrid, let SCV hammer, this is NOWHERE NEAR a mylo or anything. I'll put all my town credibility on this lynch.

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544

45. ISO #1545

Wait, you want to lynch Distorted? Did you read my revelation?

46. ISO #1546

47. ISO #1547

dude i just pushed people off Arsonist to magoroth - we have 3 people who did not vote mag, obviously AT LEAST 1 is scum - most likely both. strongest read is on hybrid. a lot of meta and wtf he just did lol

just vote hybrid, let SCV hammer, this is NOWHERE NEAR a mylo or anything. I'll put all my town credibility on this lynch.
    Not to mention he voted me of all ppl.

48. ISO #1548

I still think Distorted is scummy!
    Okay no lol. Present a case or just vote rata lol

49. ISO #1549

50. ISO #1550

I unvoted, you slut. "Scummish intentions" ok Mr. I'll hammer whoever you want just toss me an L-1.
    Some1 has to bring the risk