S-FM 247 Black Flag Nightless ll - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1743
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Soviets lynch would lead to, if he is town i would get pushed, if he is scum you would get pushed. You willingly wanting to sacrifice soviet shows that we may be losing 2 towns over this deal, because YOU are my scumread more than them. Evils like AFKs.

Arsonist was the original person i thought u were defending, and i still see it as such since u are willing to sacrifice soviet. I would still prefer a MM lynch.

If arsonist is scum, I will still push at you next.
    I like this logic. Don't throw me under the bus MM! (Even though I've mentinoed I could be convinced to vote you lol).

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

im not twisting your words. look where ur vote immediatley wnet back to? lol check vote count!

Distorted (2 [L-4]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Soviet_Love
    Arsonist (1 [L-5]):
    Distorted
    Soviet_Love (2 [L-4]):
    Ratatoskr, Magoroth
    Blinkykannn07 (1 [L-5]):
    OzyWho
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-5]):
    Marluxion
    Magoroth (1 [L-5]):
    Blinkykannn07
    I didn't even vote Soviet you dumbfuck lol

Plus you say I won't lynch Arsonist and it's fake, I agreed but then you said it was fake. MEEEEEEEEEEH.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    I like this logic. Don't throw me under the bus MM! (Even though I've mentinoed I could be convinced to vote you lol).
    XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #959

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    -vote Arsonist
    Interesting. Reasons?

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    I Believe Its Magoroth + Distorted The Third Guy Is Useless So Idc
    Me too, but it all depends on Distorted being scum, as I said.

12. ISO #962

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I didn't even vote Soviet you dumbfuck lol

Plus you say I won't lynch Arsonist and it's fake, I agreed but then you said it was fake. MEEEEEEEEEEH.
    its fake because you voted me again. you said 1 thing did another. Arsonist sounds like a good lynch to you then?

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

no problem sacrificing Soviet, but when it goes to Arsonist it turns aggressive again.............which is HOW THIS STARTED - over ARSONIST.

Ok @Soviet_Love I believe you are town, and its MM and Arsonist.
    I am happy the target is off my back, I'm town, I still get uneasy vibes from you, but I like you more now that you aren't pushing for me. Also though - I dont like the idea of lynching arsonist - he is basically AFK. MM though... maybe.

15. ISO #965

16. ISO #966

17. ISO #967

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

its fake because you voted me again. you said 1 thing did another. Arsonist sounds like a good lynch to you then?
    Not my first choice, but not a big loss for town even if he's town... I didn't "vote you again", I just didn't move my vote.

21. ISO #971

The Third Guy Is Either Ratatoskr Or Arsonist Or Scvmurderer But Idc

Im Pretty Sure Its Magoroth + Distorted
    A rata/distorted/mag would actually make sense.

22. ISO #972

no, because magoroth also defended arsonist. he asked "why arsonist" well i just layed ouy why arsonist over soviet, and he vanished.
    Wait, now you defend him? o.o

23. ISO #973

They exist, yes.
    srsly lol

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

A rata/distorted/mag would actually make sense.
    Actually no fuck that, Distorted attacked Rata too much at start of game, had forgot that. Beep beep.

28. ISO #978

Ah yes, it would definitely make a lot of sense for me to want to lynch my two mafia buddies. Good show of intellect buddy.
    Lol happy now? P.S. I didn't see that post before making the last one.

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

@Marshmallow Marshall I want you to answer honestly Can you tell when I(blink am talking) and when Efe is talking, and I want to know what you think about me(blink)
    Depends. Efe can mimick you pretty easily, if it's really you, blink...

31. ISO #981

Actually no fuck that, Distorted attacked Rata too much at start of game, had forgot that. Beep beep.
    Do you not agree if you want to make a big bang persay, Argue with one of your mafia buddys right away?, then later dismiss it, scum strat right there

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

Anyway, that plan didn't work out. Back to what I was doing

-vote Soviet_Love
    Oh lol. You wanted to check if I was going to slip something because you had voted Arsonist? ... I'm gonna give you town points for that because it's legit scumhunting...

34. ISO #984

Yeah um I won't lynch two townies though. If even you don't agree, I'll jump to the 2nd step, which is deal with you (if soviet scum you lynch me if hes town you die). I thought it could be a nice way to get everyone agreeing. Your refusal makes me scumread you even more.
    -vote Distorted
    just to make sure my vote is still on you.
    This is the response i got frm you when i switched to Arsonist instead of Soviet. Lynching 2 towns? i like how u threw that in there also.

Not my first choice, but not a big loss for town even if he's town... I didn't "vote you again", I just didn't move my vote.

35. ISO #985

Do you not agree if you want to make a big bang persay, Argue with one of your mafia buddys right away?, then later dismiss it, scum strat right there
    Nah it had gone too far, Rata nearly got lynched lol

36. ISO #986

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988

Why not Arsonist if u say u are ok with it?
    Because you're a better lynch

39. ISO #989

I'd like to put this out there, since we've come this far. At this point, if I died and flipped scum (let's pretend for a moment shall we), the people you should be looking at as my potential allies would be Ozy and MM.

HOWEVER

I don't really care for either of them. I'd pick Ozy to live over MM tbqh. But as far as I'm concerned, you're all scum.

Btw, the reason I voted for Arsonist was to see if you'd be willing to come over, since that's literally what the past few pages of discussion have been about @Marshmallow Marshall , but you didn't take the opportunity. I am disappoint.

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

I DON'T THINK IT WENT FAR AT ALL LOL! Remember me and you a few games ago? THAT was to far and i believe we were both town lol
    Okay maybe, but I'd pick Scv over Rata lol

42. ISO #992

you are digging your hole deeper and deepr bro sorry, you need to lay off this for a while
    the entire thing started over arsonist. he agreed to actually lynch soviet, him not wanting arsonist brings us back to square 1, but without the "is this soviet or arson he is defending".

He is clearly protecting Arsonist.

43. ISO #993

I'd like to put this out there, since we've come this far. At this point, if I died and flipped scum (let's pretend for a moment shall we), the people you should be looking at as my potential allies would be Ozy and MM.

HOWEVER

I don't really care for either of them. I'd pick Ozy to live over MM tbqh. But as far as I'm concerned, you're all scum.

Btw, the reason I voted for Arsonist was to see if you'd be willing to come over, since that's literally what the past few pages of discussion have been about @Marshmallow Marshall , but you didn't take the opportunity. I am disappoint.
    Just to make sure, what does "to come over" mean? Sorry but as you probably noticed with my songs, I'm not native english...

44. ISO #994

HOWEVER

yes he didnt, because arsonist is his scum, its not soviet.

45. ISO #995

the entire thing started over arsonist. he agreed to actually lynch soviet, him not wanting arsonist brings us back to square 1, but without the "is this soviet or arson he is defending".

Facepalm again. I actually wanted to lynch Arsonist at some point of the game, and he actually wanted to lynch me. But then for idk which reason it switched. Um yeah that's scummy though... crap XD

46. ISO #996

47. ISO #997

You don't need to keep repeating what you've said thrity times. I don't want to have to start looking past your posts, like I have done with MM in the past

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999

yes he didnt, because arsonist is his scum, its not soviet.
    Yeah, he's the little scum I cradle every night he cries. Else he burns house, and I'm disappointed.

50. ISO #1000

Facepalm again. I actually wanted to lynch Arsonist at some point of the game, and he actually wanted to lynch me. But then for idk which reason it switched. Um yeah that's scummy though... crap XD
    aye, when he first came into the game u guys had an "arugment" that even efeblink said looked staged. then it ended with YOU BOTH VOTING ME! how about that? lol