1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

Liking Empathy17 and deathworlds push on Elephant. The "slip" itself isn't enough to vote someone but that slot's response of lurking away and then defending themself based on meta instead of trying to brush it off like a townie would looks really bad to me.

-vote Elephant

I also really dislike yzb25 for their post defending me lol. It reads as scum who is trying to defend a player who they have reason to suspect is town so they can gain some sweet townpoints later on.

Too busy to go into more details now. I'd vote both yzb25 and Elephant if I could, but pressure on Elephant seems more productive for now.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

8. ISO #608

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    Cancer's behavior-I'd expect a town player to try to diffuse it, scumhunt and give reads off it, or even change the subject to something else and ask us about it.

~SW
    I agree with you, I said that during our argument. I felt it very opportunistic for him to post pics and to fuel the fire on both sides. Scummy imo.

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post
    I agree with you, I said that during our argument. I felt it very opportunistic for him to post pics and to fuel the fire on both sides. Scummy imo.
    I read it as bad behavior but ultimately NAI. From what I've gathered, I think that slot just likes trying to start drama and then sit back and watch while eating popcorn. Unproductive and despicable behavior if they are town. Just despicable behavior if they are scum.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

13. ISO #613

So before Unknown writes up a long-form bs riddled reason for us being scum for voting them, after I ptb said I was not ready to vote them based on the slip alone.

The vote wasn't placed on Elephant because of the slip. [12/2/16, 11:55:44 PM] Mesk 514: But I agree with sw
    [12/2/16, 11:55:54 PM] Mesk 514: Elephant is lacking

Above is copied from our skype chat. Mesk agrees with SW that Elephant is not playing to their full potential given who is on that team. She came in and made a joke about the elephant in the room, which was me and sw/ika fighting over voting for elephant. Which is funny b/c they're the elephant in the room.

Needless to say, Mesk is not voting for the slip and isn't sure if it's a slip at all. She's voting because she thinks elephant is playing passive scum. Also, her jokes were to heal the tension caused by me.

So unknown. Bring all that you got, but you have no case on us buddy.

14. ISO #614

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    I read it as bad behavior but ultimately NAI. From what I've gathered, I think that slot just likes trying to start drama and then sit back and watch while eating popcorn. Unproductive and despicable behavior if they are town. Just despicable behavior if they are scum.
    Yup that's why they picked their name. "Cancer" then realized ika/wolf were in game so they made it "OH the zodiac sign"

Can we even remotely point to anything productive they've done? Nope.

At least FB and us started out trolling but have since provided something...cancer is just. I wish they could be modkilled or replaced tbh.

15. ISO #615

Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    Whad that is the most obvious sheep VOTE I've seen. Going from L-3 to L-2 doesn't apply pressure if you have nothing to add onto the argument.
    I was pretty convinced by silverwolf's post. I don't really care if you think it's a sheep vote. I don't have time to elaborate right now since I'm getting ready to go back to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    whad

you told my reason for voting elephant but you like deathworlds push on them when you say "the slip isn't enough for voting someone" and that was the only reason deathworlds voted elephant.

I like to know what's up with that

and why yzb's defend of you felt that way?
    I mentioned deathworlds since he gets credit for pointing out the initial "slip" which brought attention to Elephant in the first place.

I don't have time to pull quotes on yzb24 right now. But maybe a better way to explain it is that if I didn't know I was town based on my rolecard, I wouldn't have enough to go on to defend me to the extent that yzb25 did. His defense of me seems artificial and like he has more information than everyone else does. I mean, I think Firebringer is probably town since I really do think his daychat thing is a good enough reason to put him in the town pile for now. But I can see how he believes it's not a good enough reason for me to put him in my town pile. People I'm reading as town are still suspicious of everyone. It's raising red flags that yzb has enough to go off of my posts to not only read me as town but defend me and such.

16. ISO #616

Yup that's why they picked their name. "Cancer" then realized ika/wolf were in game so they made it "OH the zodiac sign"

Can we even remotely point to anything productive they've done? Nope.

At least FB and us started out trolling but have since provided something...cancer is just. I wish they could be modkilled or replaced tbh.
    So what's your read on Cancer then? Townleaning? Scum leaning?

Also what do you think about yzb25 defending me? Townleaning? Scum leaning?

17. ISO #617

God Emperor Trudeau:
    Nice contradiction. Bruv. You get the banana gold star of being fucking wrong day 1 award.

Would you also like to push a policy lynch and claim that arrow is innocent (when he's scum) and that unknown is your strongest town read (also scum).

Not signing is NAI and NAI only b/c we're 3 people in a skype chat discussing what we're going to post and what decisions we're making. I don't think you knowing which one of us is posting changes anything, because all 3 of us are one character and 1 role. So this bullshit is exactly that. BULLSHIT.

#fuckcancer #standuptoit #votecancer
    Going in order of posted, but he starts off this game (and continues) to attack Cancers integrity coming from last game for no reason other than to make them look stupid. See no reason to do this as town.

I'm gonna chime in here SW.
    Setup speculation is a typical whad thing tbh, if you're town... don't let it get in your way. It's annoying but happens every game.

-Mesk
    These life lessons seem out of character and more like he is constantly putting everyone down.

This is the worst read of a person i've had to do in a long time. 95% of the posts you've made are complete shit and show you've done nothing this game at all. It's like you try to seem helpful by posting a lot but in reality you are doing nothing.

Your point is so fucking weak. Look at what I literally just did. I posted on my main account when I was in a *****, because I was focused on making a point that I didn't realize I wasn't signed into the correct account. I've used accounts for many many years of my life and this is the 3rd anon account I've used for a FM game, and I still made a mistake.

It's only a scum slip if they actually scum slipped. Second, I'm posting for my group, I could slip if I were scum, doesn't mean it falls on mesk. Or eggy... Your point about crypt being fm admin is only valid if it was crypt who slipped.

Also, anyone can not read the set up or missread it. You've never had to re-read directions to something? You've never had to double check something?

Who knows? They have unknown on their team he's only been here since april. Maybe it was him posting and he didnt read the set up. You don't know, so making such a leap in faith and trying to make us follow a logical rabbit hole is stupid...because it could have been a scum slip, I agree. But to try and say it might not have been just human error and NAI at best is stupid, we need more info so I agree in questioning them and shit.

But saying HURRRR DURRR 4 YEARS HURRR DURR....like that MAKES NO SENSE.

Don't make me break out my gifs. PLEASE.
    I feel like PTB is being two-sided as much as he can. He defends us against Empathy's argument, and yet has never provided any reasonable information of his own on why we are scum. it makes no sense because if he thinks we are scum, and he wants us lynched, he wouldn't be attacking arguments without being constructive. To me it seems as if he's just trying to say that he didn't full on scum-read us when we flip Gambino and so he doesn't look as bad as others.

While above quotes are very damming to say the least. A double slip if you ask me. However, @deathworlds you do have a tendency to pick out something small and tunnel it effectively. You did do this with stereo and he turned out to be town. Other than this apparent slips, which my team is still determining, before we come up with a consensus and a vote...we would like to know what other than these alleged slips leads you to vote and conclude elephant is scum or likely scum. Can you point to anything other than this circumstantial evidence?

Also, i agree them taking off is fishy. But tbh my team flips in and out a lot too. We're fucking busy. I need something that i cannot rationalize that will make me personally vote for them. While I think hey might have slipped, it's easy they didn't read the set up fully or just blurted out names or whatever. Trust me I do it all the time. It might be NAI or it could be scum slip.

Make me a solid case for scum slip without tunneling this one issue.

kthanksbye -- that was ptb contributing for once.
    He says that the cases made on me are not convincing other than a few parts, but that someone needs to make a solid case for me and yet STILL votes me. I don't understand what he is doing this game and it feels like he isn't even trying to solve the game.

because they made a clerical error?

Saying they're acting novice and that's scummy is legit because they have over 4 years of experience. But saying, YOU MADE MISTAKE YOU SCUM SLIP YOU HAVE 4 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. YOU SCUM. YOU DIE.

Nope, sorry, cant get behind it. Nope. nope. nope. nope.
    says he won't get it behind it, but does get behind it anyways.

This is how I attempt to remove the giant elephant in the game
    -vote Elephant

Also as a Canadian, I have no clue what being rude is.
    -mesk
    I just read through the entire thread, don't know how they reached this conclusion.

i think this is pretty self explanatory. theres an elephant in the room... it's making things awkward, so we're trying to remove it to restore peace.
    -Mesk

p.s
    I'm so funny
    This is really bad. Do people think they are doing something this game?

Can we please get off the topic of what gender everyone is? it really shouldn't matter at this point... PTBs gay and i'd still fuck the shit out of him with my penis 0.0

-mesk
    The only thing I feel like they have done effectively is completely distract the thread. After this post I am going to quote all of their posts and show you what I mean.

18. ISO #618

So what's your read on Cancer then? Townleaning? Scum leaning?

Also what do you think about yzb25 defending me? Townleaning? Scum leaning?
    tbh - I think my bias against cancer affects my read on them. Mesk would probably be the better head to ask. I just inherently don't like them, I don't see any town motivated reasons for just fueling a fire, I can see a scum motivation, use Empathy's anger towards us for a solid vote, appeal to unknowns unrelenting lust for banana to get another vote, calling me or us toxic and whatever to convince people we'd be a good policy lynch if they couldn't make a scum argument. I can see them being scum, but I don't like Banana (sj ur fine bro) so I don't like that slot atm. I'd have to go over everything again, but I'll ask mesk her thoughts.

yzb's defending you was interesting. Could be whiteknighting you or he could just be town. I think it's NAI at best, after fighting with banana and empathy I kinda took a breather from the game. I'd have to further examine it, but from what I read I don't get much from it. But that's because I dont have a fully informed opinion on it.

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Anyway, I feel comfortable townreading Frozen Angel, Firebringer, and Whad because of the interaction the three had at daystart. I like Gyrlander too, but I haven't read his (few) posts as thoroughly yet so I'm not as strong.

Though I agree with SJ about townreading FB and his read seems sincere, I'd like him to do some of that "because because because" action he always goes on about.

I wanna mull over the rest a little more.
    Also just pulling up this thing Elephant pointed out about yzb earlier. 4 townreads so early in the game definitely seems like yzb has additional information we don't.

Regarding Whad:

Though posting thoughts about what roles you think scum picked isn't really helpful to town, the way Whad went about it seemed like he was really trying to figure it out. Unless he faked all that stream of consciousness, I can only see Whad being FBI agent / mole with the way he's talked about the Lucianos, if he is scum.
    yzb is probably Luciano because AFTER giving me one of his solid townreads, he hedges and says I can only be FBI agent/mole in the unlikely chance I'm scum. But wait. Didn't he give me a solid townread not even 100 posts earlier?

Btw, RLVG plays with wild theories all the time. It's his personality. You shouldn't really see it as a scum reaching or a town coming up with wackjob ideas out of ignorance.
    I'm also pretty uncomfortable with how yzb25 is hard discrediting the one person voting him at the moment.

In light of this, I really REALLY have to leave right now, and I still think my vote is best on Elephant right now but if someone could follow up with yzb that would be great homies.

21. ISO #621

Hello, for our first post we would like to post a disclaimer. Disclaimer: We're two parts psychopathic foul mouthed bitches with loose morals and a lot of opinions. One part eggy.

Second part of our post. #standuptocancer

-vote cancer

b/c FUCK CANCER.

Carry on.

Also, we have two freestyle rappers in this archon. So watch out.
    Synopsis of last game.

This archon was GF. Ducksauce and guylander were consig. We revealed day 3. Ducksauce and guypander revealed as well.

Duck suace shat all over the game and fought with us and everyone.

We won. GG.
    @Whad I gave you a tl;dr my little bird set free chandelier alive titanium cheap thrills just breathing cutie babe.
    I am ptb
    Mesk will have to tell you, I was with @firbringer and @ThePaladin -- we spent our time pushing a train on Unknown and posting in chat after death (bad paladin). Also, we died at night forgetting to jail anyone b/c we were the best fucking archon. @Logically Insane
    Mesk and Eggy can. I probably will not b/c why not?
    We didn't when I was with pala/fb. I don't know what they're going to do. I also don't care if they do or don't.

It's our mystique.
    No there was lynch, but I think we could kidnap but not execute if there was lynch.

They just killed us b/c no one liked us boo hoo
    we're as solid as eggy's hard-on when he sees good anime.

we're discussing everything else. We have not and probably will not discuss if anyone will sign. I am also not going to reveal which of us will probably be most active. I will also not reveal our tax returns, because the american orange baboon didn't.
    What does Not alignment indicative mean.

-Eggy
    Also, that wasn't eggy, that was me. I just felt like trolling him a little bit.
    they can sign, but i cant promise to not fake sign.

I'm a bad boy. It' trudeau.
    How is that hiding something? Eggy said he will sign.

Mesk is getting laid.

Bruv. if you wanna 1v1 I'll let mesk handle yo ass.
    for 90 pages paladin pretended to be me to piss off everyone. We were town. He also just wanted to yell at everyone.
    leaving is scummy ask @RLVG
    Nice contradiction. Bruv. You get the banana gold star of being fucking wrong day 1 award.

Would you also like to push a policy lynch and claim that arrow is innocent (when he's scum) and that unknown is your strongest town read (also scum).

Not signing is NAI and NAI only b/c we're 3 people in a skype chat discussing what we're going to post and what decisions we're making. I don't think you knowing which one of us is posting changes anything, because all 3 of us are one character and 1 role. So this bullshit is exactly that. BULLSHIT.

#fuckcancer #standuptoit #votecancer
    You're scummy because you pointed out us not signing is scummy when it's not scummy and you indicated it's NAI, but then said doing it is scummy, and by your logic it's a paradox. I don't deal with people who deal in paradox's because it means they must have time traveled, and I don't trust time travelers because they're like psychics, they know things they shouldn't know, and if you know things you shouldn't know then you are cheating and if you're cheating you cant be trusted and if you cant be trust you must be scum so if you're scum I should vote you but I wont vote you because that's a contradict and a paradox in and of itself but since I am pointing it out, I am aware which makes me scum.

Shit. Mesk is gonna kill me.
    Role cards clearly state Lucianos and FBI/mole share night chats so I assume they are not open during the day. Lol ok maybe this is a towntell for you then.

-vote God Emperor Trudeau

Ok moving on to the next troll who is refusing to sign posts.
    GREAT. Putting us at L-5. Gonna get hammered now.

"Fuck your couch." -Eggy.

^^ you heard it here first.

I'm not signing =/= mesk and eggy aren't signing. Eggy said he's gonna sign, and mesk is sleeping or wrestling a polar bear. IDK what they actually do in canada.

Just know 96% of the itme unsigned posts are someone from my team.[/QUOTE]

@emapthy17 vote @ika who isn't gonna sign but silverwolf is gonna sign

@Cancer you know those two jackwagons aren't gonna sign.

whad you were supposed to be our friend. Mesk has spoken nothing about you. I feel like I don't even know you anymore.
    [QUOTE=God Emperor Trudeau;656107]
    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Can you stop with the fucking

IDK why it's breaking.
    Have they actually posted. I assumed everything is shit post. Gyrlander is useless.

If I had to guess by reactions and Ika being so demanding about wanting to know who is posting. Probably NAI.
    [QUOTE=God Emperor Trudeau;656113]
    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    The quote tag isn't broken, you're literally writing

No. Dick face. I'm quoting people and it's fucking up. BUT THANKS FOR TELLING ME WHAT I'M DOING.

who invited you to this archon?
    [QUOTE=God Emperor Trudeau;656117]

I'm sorry, we got off on the wrong foot. Well, we would have if I had legs.
    @MattZed the "reply with quotes" button is fucking up quotes and RLVG is accusing me of trolling. Can someone fix?
    Did you not read my statement about how I discovered that we're scum based on a long thought out process of time travel and paradoxes?
    This is just the beginning of how this slot is completely ignoring the point of the game which is to try to find the scum.

22. ISO #622

whad

but the only person who is voting Elephant for slip is deathworldz so why you made that point about not liking pushes about slip?

why his defense was artificial and informative?
    I don't really understand what you are asking me in this post. Whose defense is artificial and informative?

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

You mean this?:

That was Unknown btw. I don't think that kind of arrogant response is unlike him as town tbh XD. If you take the slip too seriously and deconstruct it like you seem to suggest, people misread you for "being a scum scared of a silly, weak scumread". If Unknown made that wallpost I did, he'd probably have more votes on him by now.

I definitely don't have Elephant pegged as a townread, but I definitely don't scumread them for their response to pressure either. That sort of appeal-y "come on we wouldn't do that" is what I'd expect from most people, regardless of alignment.

Anyway, Ima respond to the Whad thing soon. I just saw the slip-reads and felt the need to speak out lol.
    This makes 100% sense to me. I honestly don't see why yzb would put so much work into looking into my defense if he could just sit in on an easy lynch. What are you people thinking?

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

God Emperor Trudeau:

Going in order of posted, but he starts off this game (and continues) to attack Cancers integrity coming from last game for no reason other than to make them look stupid. See no reason to do this as town. I don't like banana, and I will never like banana. She tried to stir the pot with me and ika/wolf after we were already fighting. Everyone saw this, defending banana for this is fucking stupid. I fought with banana for 36 pages last game, and we were both town. This proves nothing to my alignment, if anything it goes to show how I act when I'm town, which is the same how I acted last game. But sure.

These life lessons seem out of character and more like he is constantly putting everyone down.

This is the worst read of a person i've had to do in a long time. 95% of the posts you've made are complete shit and show you've done nothing this game at all. It's like you try to seem helpful by posting a lot but in reality you are doing nothing. Doing nothing b/c I asked for more information from people before i cast a vote, then the people who gave me information were not giving me good info, and then we got in a fight. What have you done this game? Right now all I see is you trying to paint a bigger target on an already big target. So you're using my fighting with SW/IKA as a means to push for a mislynch b/c now it's scummy? Bro, you're not that good at this game if that's the path you wanna take.

I feel like PTB is being two-sided as much as he can. He defends us against Empathy's argument, and yet has never provided any reasonable information of his own on why we are scum. it makes no sense because if he thinks we are scum, and he wants us lynched, he wouldn't be attacking arguments without being constructive. To me it seems as if he's just trying to say that he didn't full on scum-read us when we flip Gambino and so he doesn't look as bad as others. Two sided? I thought the opinions they expressed were weak, nice cherry picking though. Look at the posts where SW expounded twice more, and how I reacted and said hmm thank you, that's a lot more clear to me. "I" personally don't care if you are lynched. "I" personally am not pushing for your lynch, and "I" was probably the only person on my team to give you the benefit of the doubt. However, this mischaracterization and opportunistic train push on us just reads so fucking scummy to me. It's funny you guys tell me every game I'm an idiot, now all of a sudden you calling me an evil mastermind who is purposefully talking out of two sides of his mouth to look good when you supposedly flip town. K. Nice failed logic.

He says that the cases made on me are not convincing other than a few parts, but that someone needs to make a solid case for me and yet STILL votes me. I don't understand what he is doing this game and it feels like he isn't even trying to solve the game. I didnt vote you. Mesk voted you, and mesk voted without consulting me. So really fuck off. She explained, I trust her judgment and I'm leaving the vote there. But once again, I didn't vote you, and my opinions at the time were expressed separately than my archon's. I was relaying stuff but both of them were AFK during the empathy fight. So once again. You fail.

says he won't get it behind it, but does get behind it anyways. I said I wouldn't get behind it without talking to my team, and getting more info from dw and ika/sw. Both DW and empathy had explained more. Mesk voted, that was an indication to me that she thought there was a case. I'm supporting my teammate.

I just read through the entire thread, don't know how they reached this conclusion. You don't? Read your fucking failed hatchet job on us, and you'll see why people read you scum. You really are underwhelming this game.

This is really bad. Do people think they are doing something this game?Do you think you're doing something this game? Because you're not.

The only thing I feel like they have done effectively is completely distract the thread. After this post I am going to quote all of their posts and show you what I mean. Distracted? Whad got something useful out of it, and it gave people something to talk about and consider with cancer and them fueling a fire. I don't think asking questions and pushing back on "slip hunting" is "distracting" I think your poor thought out case against me, is fucking distracting and very lame. I wasn't impressed. In fact I answered it above so check that shit out.
    If you wont read.

So before Unknown writes up a long-form bs riddled reason for us being scum for voting them, after I ptb said I was not ready to vote them based on the slip alone.

The vote wasn't placed on Elephant because of the slip. [12/2/16, 11:55:44 PM] Mesk 514: But I agree with sw
    [12/2/16, 11:55:54 PM] Mesk 514: Elephant is lacking

Above is copied from our skype chat. Mesk agrees with SW that Elephant is not playing to their full potential given who is on that team. She came in and made a joke about the elephant in the room, which was me and sw/ika fighting over voting for elephant. Which is funny b/c they're the elephant in the room.

Needless to say, Mesk is not voting for the slip and isn't sure if it's a slip at all. She's voting because she thinks elephant is playing passive scum. Also, her jokes were to heal the tension caused by me.

So unknown. Bring all that you got, but you have no case on us buddy.

There is is for you.

Suck it unknown.

31. ISO #631

Too many people in this game are sheeping FA and Empathy's reasoning for voting me and thinking that is "acceptable". I don't understand.
    No one is fucking sheeping. oMG CAN WE BAN THE WORD SHEEPING UNTIL UNKNOWN LEARNS WHAT IT ACTUALLY IS?!

Sheeping is not reading the thread and deciding to vote you.

Sheeping is just voting someone after someone else does for no reason.

32. ISO #632

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    @Firebringer

Don't apologize. I want to be questioned and interacted with. Sorry if you thought we were ignoring you. Why don't you like the Elephant vote? Ignore the slip part. What about the reasons I gave in my post? Do you think they are town or just don't like the reasons? Can you elaborate on your Whad read? I am going to reread Whad later but I kind of got a mixed vibe there.

~SW
    Sorry!
    Didn't get to read that in large detail, ill go read it.
    My initial thoughts on Elephant have been that if its been darkness posting like I suspect he is going to be harder to read than the other heads, darkness gives off weird no stance approaches to people too often and I see it as scummy.

But I am sure I will be able to sort him soon!

~Mei
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

GREAT. Putting us at L-5. Gonna get hammered now.

"Fuck your couch." -Eggy.

^^ you heard it here first.

I'm not signing =/= mesk and eggy aren't signing. Eggy said he's gonna sign, and mesk is sleeping or wrestling a polar bear. IDK what they actually do in canada.

Just know 96% of the itme unsigned posts are someone from my team.

[QUOTE=God Emperor Trudeau;656107]

[QUOTE=God Emperor Trudeau;656113]

This is just the beginning of how this slot is completely ignoring the point of the game which is to try to find the scum.
    This is a serious question. But are you retarded? Did you suffer a concussion? Are you really, REALLY, looking into the first parts of the day when very view people had checked into game, and are you REALLY trying to use that as a target?

This is pathetic. I am so disappointed that they ever gave you ladder champion. The sad pathetic grasp at straws is just really sad to watch if I'm being honest.

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

My supporting analysis is telling me this "Fuck you" attitude by unknown is town him right now getting mad at Trudeau,
    I don't know, I think Unknown scum is more level headed? I might be making that up in my head.
    Many of his posts are god awful though.

Also his claim at L-2 when he isn't really within hammer range.

~Ana

42. ISO #642

can you summerize your initial reasons for voting elephant in one post GET ? if you liked others reasons - list those reasons as well.

thx
    For me:

1. I believe they did slip twice. Not only with the number, but then claiming it was was a luciano. Just thought it was weird. Not strong enough though in my mind.
    2. Their entire interaction with DW, and how they fought against slip.
    3. They had no solid defense and they silently left, I just felt it was weird that they would leave because of that.
    4. The expanded reasons given by both DW and SW outside of "the slip."

For Mesk/eggy:

1. Agreed with SW that archon is not playing to their full potential.
    2. Think's it is odd how they are not really pushing as hard as town, and it seems they are very lazy and un-interested in game.

Given that I was not the one who voted, and I was still looking for info when mesk voted. I cannot say 100%. My reasons above were enough reasons for me not to question her or take the vote away or to have an internal discussion.

Given how they've tried to paint us as scum and done a terrible job at it. It seems like they are being super opportunist to me, and that just gives me more credence to think our vote was the right vote.

We have a lot of posts in this game, and unknown cherry picked our worst ones to make us look like we're anti town.

Why would an actual town accused of being scum do this?

I asked him why he is defending cancer and he gave no reason.

43. ISO #643

Actually, unsure of that.
    @Elephant I don't understand a lot of your stances here. First you say that PTB isn't trying, which I think is a pretty weird thing to say given how many posts he has and to write them all off as though its troll. Second you believe he is scum but again, not understanding reasoning beyond pushing you. I also don't see how you think people are sleeping Frozen when she was just latest person on the wagon.

~Ana

44. ISO #644

He isn't scum. Also, read the posts I quoted. he wasn't trying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

Because this game has been a disaster for me, I will save the trouble and give myself a break. But before I do, I would really like to clear something up.

1.) I was trying to get them both to play, and knew that they were both going to be busy throughout the game.

2.) I always make people think I slip when im town, but have never actually slipped as scum. I don't see why people can't see that.

3.) When people thought I had slipped, The ***** discussed and said that it would be better for someone else to argue against it because I was frustrated with myself and my slip. (You can assume that this is my archon "coaching" me, but in reality we never slipped and I wasn't able to get my point across.) So the reason we stopped talking was because I was told not to talk. neither of them came to speak like I was told, so I was forced to take this into my own hands.

Thought it would be fun, but they both were too busy and I prompted them to play. Nothing I can do about that.

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    He isn't scum. Also, read the posts I quoted. he wasn't trying.
    And your team is? Where? You've literally done nothing except push a train on us, when you just admitted you don't think we're scum.

So you're crying b/c I got in a fight with empathy and because I was mean to banana. Ok. Why is this game related and how does it lead to a vote?

It isnt and it shouldnt. So you're admitting that you're noting playing to your win con, but rather, you'd want to vote your own teammate because you don't like them personally. Well damn, staff is all up in here committed attempted game throw if that's the case.

Unknown, go take a breath. Let one of the adults on your team take over. Because I'm not going to respond to your bullshit anymore.

Find something credible on us or shut up. It's that simple.