S-FM 216 Spirits - Page 36
Register

User Tag List

Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 2242
  1. ISO #1751

Re: S-FM 216 Spirits

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    Its subtle things like questioning if I am actually Vig or not, questioning my alignment and things like that. I don't think I am the only one who thinks so either. If stereo flips Town like I have an inclination of, it will be brought to question why you were so sure he was Scum, or at least it should come into question.
    Naw its literally inexperience. I would be baffled beyond all reason if PTB was scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #1752

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Yet it was SJ that was almost lynched, not Arrow. And you changed who you wanted lynched like 5 times lol. You guess enough you're bound to be right on something.
    i switched multiple times? I put a vote on sj, then on arrow, then on SJ BECAUSE your stupid ass was pushing that PL so hard, and I wanted someone who was read as scum to be lynched, not a dumb lynch for dumb reasons. So I got lucky because I kept my original targets to 3 people based on reads from day 1, and one of those reads turned out to be right?

Oh, and I kept arrow and stereo as targets/scum reads and only changed my 3rd one as I gained new info. So really, this whole "getting lucky" excuse is just petty because you were wrong, or your scummates were bad. So, sorry you're salty, but I was right, and I've been calling out arrow for most of the game. Soo.. ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

3. ISO #1753

i switched multiple times? I put a vote on sj, then on arrow, then on SJ BECAUSE your stupid ass was pushing that PL so hard, and I wanted someone who was read as scum to be lynched, not a dumb lynch for dumb reasons. So I got lucky because I kept my original targets to 3 people based on reads from day 1, and one of those reads turned out to be right?

Oh, and I kept arrow and stereo as targets/scum reads and only changed my 3rd one as I gained new info. So really, this whole "getting lucky" excuse is just petty because you were wrong, or your scummates were bad. So, sorry you're salty, but I was right, and I've been calling out arrow for most of the game. Soo.. ok.
    Welp I'm out. I'm not doing this again.

-vote Arrow

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

4. ISO #1754

Naw its literally inexperience. I would be baffled beyond all reason if PTB was scum.
    Inexperienced but still BETTER than you. "Arrow CANT be scum because he played exactly like this in another game." -Banana

Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

5. ISO #1755

-unvote

I want some answers from quick.
    Like about what?

and @Quick , that's it? really?
    IDK??? I'm just tossing out possibilities here.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

6. ISO #1756

Welp I'm out. I'm not doing this again.

-vote Arrow

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    Once again, you can dish it but you cant even take even a little bit of it.

Shut up cow.

7. ISO #1757

Like about what?

IDK??? I'm just tossing out possibilities here.
    Why all of a sudden you're literally trying to throw doubt onto me?
    Shut up cow.

8. ISO #1758

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Shut up cow.

9. ISO #1759

I haven't really caught up but all 3 of you are likely Town so stop arguing it does nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

10. ISO #1760

Why all of a sudden you're literally trying to throw doubt onto me?
    Just returning the favor.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

11. ISO #1761

Just returning the favor.
    I didn't do that to you...not even close. You just said "there are multiple things..." then named one situation.

So you're petty af? I asked you a series of questions to show my behavior and your thought process, and asked you why my questioning you would be town motivated or scum motivated. You came back with with sarcastic bs.

Sorry you're butthurt. But it's part of my job to find scum, and if a situation seems a little bit fishy I'm going to opine on it. I stated it was probably not possible, why are you so upset by it? Hiding something?
    Shut up cow.

12. ISO #1762

You know what. Fuck it.

I'm hammering. Yzb and I have provided enough info today for people to go through.

Vigi, I suggest you shoot stereo or Banana.

-vote Arrow
    Shut up cow.

13. ISO #1763

14. ISO #1764

A new day has arrived, everyone gathered as they saw the death of deathworlds (ironic right). Anyways....

Everyone quickly started to point fingers one at another just like before. But slowly but surely everyone's fingers started to point towards arrow. Arrow tried to throw it back at everyone but to no avail. Finally fed up with it all he turned into his true form, The Omega Wolf

Everyone stopped for a moment seeing his growing teeth snarling and ready to attack, but for some reason he never did.....

When it was finally time for the sun to set Arrow was crushed by a Giant Robotic Turkey. Afterwards the turkey spat out a freshly cooked turkey.

Everyone sat down and said "To the way of the new" The Wolves however, silently said to each other, "Not if we can help it" and ate turkey

15. ISO #1765

16. ISO #1766

The hunter pointed his gun at who they thought was a wolf and said to them self, "I've got you now!! Die, wolf die!!."

The gun went off and all was silent as a body fell to the floor. The hunter went over to look at the body, sure they got a wolf.

However, on closer inspection Stereo lay there gasping for breath asking, "Why?"

The hunter turned away silently in anguish at killing a friend instead of the enemy they swore to eliminate.

"Sigh, I'll get you yet. This isn't over. Not by a long shot."

Stereo was shot. He was a Tribesman

Meanwhile, back at the wolf headquarters, they debated long and hard over who to kill. They wanted the hunter as much as he wanted them and they thought they figured out who it was. "Let's get Quick, he's the one we want."

They stalked Quick's house. When he went out to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, he heard a noise. "What is that? Who's there."

"We've got you now, die hunter die!!" And the wolves attacked him, savagely ripping out his throat before he could say another word. They slunk away silently, smiling the entire time and feeling once again the way of the new would never come to pass.

However, they were in for a surprise, for Quick was aLocal Citizen.

Quick has died, he was a Local Citizen

With 8 alive, 5 votes to hammer.

Day will be 48 hours and will end midnight Central on Sunday.

17. ISO #1767

Sigh. Sorry you died Stereo. Why couldn't I have died instead of Quick?
    Shut up cow.

18. ISO #1768

Claim and alive:

Tribesman: Me, SJ.

Dead and Confirmed:

Quick: Tribesman
    AR: Tribesman
    Stereo: Tribesman
    DW: Tribesman
    Arrow: Wolf

Alive and No Claim:

Gyrlander
    Yzb
    Mesk
    Banana
    Unknown
    FB
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #1769

DW: MAGE
    Shut up cow.

20. ISO #1770

btw @BananaCucho @Mesk514 @Unknown1234 @yzb25 @SuperJack @Firebringer and @Gyrlander

day 3? has started.

With that, I am going to finish watching the last episode of the gilmore girls revival.
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #1771

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    incase you cant be killed.

but i know your not Alpha wolf :P
    @SuperJack -- would you mind elaborating on this comment. How would you "know" a scum member is a certain role. Indicates either you're scum or cheating? Either way, what a weird statement to make. I would just like for you to go on the record to clarify what you meant.
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #1772

23. ISO #1773

-vote Firebringer

Because because because because because, the wonderful things that he does
    Unfortunately, we have to look at who arrow voted. He voted both stereo and fb while calling them scum. He said sj was scum but wouldn't borage him.

Arrow said banana was town
    Gave no reads on yzb, mesk or unknown (all curious)
    Shut up cow.

24. ISO #1774

Vote* damn autocorrect
    Shut up cow.

25. ISO #1775

Unfortunately, we have to look at who arrow voted. He voted both stereo and fb while calling them scum. He said sj was scum but wouldn't borage him.

Arrow said banana was town
    Gave no reads on yzb, mesk or unknown (all curious)
    Yeah, it doesnt look like Arrow would bus one of his scum mates.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

26. ISO #1776

Yeah, it doesnt look like Arrow would bus one of his scum mates.
    Wasn't sure but the stereo flip kindve confirmed that he wasn't busing
    Shut up cow.

27. ISO #1777

I also wanna see more from mesk--I'm starting to get a dougler vibe a la beginners game.
    Shut up cow.

28. ISO #1778

@SuperJack -- would you mind elaborating on this comment. How would you "know" a scum member is a certain role. Indicates either you're scum or cheating? Either way, what a weird statement to make. I would just like for you to go on the record to clarify what you meant.
    It's called baiting =)

Also.

Firebringer vs Banana

We lynch one, if they are town we shoot the other?
    Sound fair?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

29. ISO #1779

30. ISO #1780

31. ISO #1781

32. ISO #1782

I'm surprised the healer didn't choose Quick. I thought everyone had him pegged as a well-contributing townread on n1... Meh...

@Unknown1234 @Mesk514 Seriously guys, you barely played yesterday. I know it's a busy game and y'all have busy lives, but could you at least read the last 20 pages (maybe ignoring the wallposts if you can't be arsed) and contribute something?

33. ISO #1783

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I'm surprised the healer didn't choose Quick. I thought everyone had him pegged as a well-contributing townread on n1... Meh...
    @Unknown1234 @Mesk514 Seriously guys, you barely played yesterday. I know it's a busy game and y'all have busy lives, but could you at least read the last 20 pages (maybe ignoring the wallposts if you can't be arsed) and contribute something?
    The shaman is already dead facepalm

34. ISO #1784

35. ISO #1785

36. ISO #1786

Lol, it's 5:30am and I decided to check the game.

Firstly, I don't see how you were active and did more than me, so you saying that is rather suspicious.

Let me say something before I have to fall back, but do not lynch early. I will explain when it's a good time because I have to curl a lot this weekend and an early lynch is really bad
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

37. ISO #1787

38. ISO #1788

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

Don't vote Mesk I'm thinking.

41. ISO #1791

42. ISO #1792

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    It's called baiting =)

Also.

Firebringer vs Banana

We lynch one, if they are town we shoot the other?
    Sound fair?
    Why does one of them have to be scum? Did I miss something?

Like I said before, don't early hammer and I woke up early just to make sure that I could get my point out there.

43. ISO #1793

It is just a vote, Rock.
    Nah, but it's a bad vote right now.

44. ISO #1794

45. ISO #1795

First of all... how can one call me useless when my presence in game automatically confirms 1 town slot.
    It just so happens these days have been starting while I'm traveling... like right now I'm at an airport. So screw you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

46. ISO #1796

First of all... how can one call me useless when my presence in game automatically confirms 1 town slot.
    It just so happens these days have been starting while I'm traveling... like right now I'm at an airport. So screw you.
    You talk as if it was an excuse. Also, stop with your "confirmed town slot" thing. In your signature we can see it's false

47. ISO #1797

Easy. Show me something useful and insiteful that you've done in this game. Apart from sheep or claim your town / not scum.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

48. ISO #1798

??? I'm sorry, can you speak English? I think you've been playing enough mafia to know English Gyrlander.

Gyrlander and SuperJack are clearly scum or mentally challenged.... I'll let PTB choose.

Who gives a flying fuck if I've just been PTBs bitch. I am not the one who day 1 started saying that a policy lynch would be the best way to go. I also haven't been throwing my vote around. As a citizen // tribesman it is my job for the benefit of town to determine who I trust. It was clear to me from day 1 that PTB was town, now if you think I'm scum you're basically saying I've been throwing this whole game. Ive said multiple times that PTB and I are scum and together and I totally advocated that Arrow or SuperJack would be better day 1 lynches. If you have a problem kiss my ass and take it up with the complaint department aka the hosts of this game, because if I was doing completely nothing I would have been replaced by now

Also ots rather hypocritical to talk about how I've been playing when half the time the only thing you can get out of Gyrlander Ives sheep and half grammatically correct sentences.

Someone please slap these people with common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

49. ISO #1799

OKAY. While you all were jacking off on the thread I finished my day 1 reread

-vote Firebringer

I am pretty certain this is scum for one main reason - fire was the main instigator of flipping the wagon from Arrow onto SJ. Fire was suspicious of Arrow day 1 but when Arrow was in trouble he would have rather given him time to improve. Fire was persuasive enough to get DW (confirmed town) and PTB to flip and then more votes followed.

The only other 2 people I suspect are yzb and stereo.

Yzb: my early analysis was that yzb called out Arrow when no one else did - once arrow responded though he reversed course when arrow was only L-5 (2 votes) and upgraded him to a null read. It kind of felt forced - like he was trying to encourage arrow and guide him into a better place. And Unknown noticed his sudden reversal.

Stereo: he threw the 4th vote down on SJ, making it a serious wagon as Arrows wagon lost steam (but still had a few votes) He then sheep hammered AR. He never however voted Arrow - just the two counter wagons.

I'd probably give the slight edge to stereo over yzb but not by much.
    This is sole reason for fb lynch?
    Shut up cow.

50. ISO #1800

You've been 10 times more useless this game than Grylander has ever been any game. You're officially worse than him now.