S-FM 197: Sandbox - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM 197: Sandbox

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Just answer the question Unknown. Answering wrong is a scumclaim fyi.
    Answering wrong? Whatever your claiming is really dumb. I don't visit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    @Quick your logic on there being a tailor is very flawed. The fact that there were two kills makes me easily believe that Mafia shot AIVION, and that the Tailor didn't 'guess' who the neutral killing would attack.
    Think about this. There are a number of 3p killing roles. It could have been any number of them. And why the hell does it take so much for you to answer questions thrown at you? This was the reason why I asked you how you thought AIVION was killed.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

4. ISO #654

If you don't really know what Titus is trying to say you need a mental upgrade.

And hey, Funce! Wanma say somethin, you lurker bitch?
    I did you, little cute thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    Teleport Successful.

Hi guys!
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    Think about this. There are a number of 3p killing roles. It could have been any number of them. And why the hell does it take so much for you to answer questions thrown at you? This was the reason why I asked you how you thought AIVION was killed.
    because I don't know why you think there wouldn't of been a claim.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #658

Yeah, no citizen claim should be 100% sure on visiting no one.
    Not a citizen, sorry.

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

because I don't know why you think there wouldn't of been a claim.
    I don't follow this logic at all. Explain how you get claim out of what I said. I don't need a claim I just need the right reactions.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

11. ISO #661

Nah if your town I've never seen someone town play this way without any reads or anything to back it p. Quick is just a follower.

Fire, I would appreciate if you spoke up more, still not convinced that your town either. At this rate anyways, everyone is either a really big troll/afk/not trying so I am very convinced that I will by lynched. At the end of the verdict (if I am lynched) please give your full attention to Titus who should be dead already.
    ANd yet you didn't comment on my role or that I wanted to get lynched.
    Everyone is right, you are being very scummy here.

-vote Unknown1234
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

This game is already solved.

-vote TALBOTURBO
    I don't disagree with your vote, but your relying on enough towns to not vote me and vote him

14. ISO #664

That's what you claimed yesterday.
    Show me where I claim citizen now.

15. ISO #665

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    ANd yet you didn't comment on my role or that I wanted to get lynched.
    Everyone is right, you are being very scummy here.

-vote Unknown1234
    I'm not being scummy, explain your reasoning.

16. ISO #666

That's what you claimed yesterday.
    You need to quote that titus.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

17. ISO #667

Reads please.
    Reads!? I don't like those though!

If you insist.
    Give me a few minutes. I need to get on a computer to compile the player list.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

There are too many scummy players to keep up with, so annoying...

20. ISO #670

Why didn't you ask Titus, or Firebringer for reads @Quick ? Don't say Titus gave them because he didn't.

21. ISO #671

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    Reads!? I don't like those though!

If you insist.
    Give me a few minutes. I need to get on a computer to compile the player list.
    Please it will help. You've done shit all game. Please participate.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

22. ISO #672

I'm not being scummy, explain your reasoning.
    You said you didn't trust me totally in the beginning, so you are basically saying "Hey if you say what I want I will read you right" thats scummy in itself, but you ignore my claims or my suggestion to get lynched. Not even commenting on it, then say I might be scum still.

I mentioned day 1 that PoD mispelled my role name, and now I can tell you what role that was and that the joke he made is pretty obvious given that now.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out I am eaisly town here.

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

Why didn't you ask Titus, or Firebringer for reads @Quick ? Don't say Titus gave them because he didn't.
    Titus has done way more in this game than Funce. It is not the same thing.. at all.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

26. ISO #676

The quote is in the absence of a claim. He was a wagon option, never claimed, and never discussed Kovath's claim and steadfastly refused to answer my certainty question.

He's scum trapped.
    You need to document this fully for it to be true. Otherwise I might be changing my vote again.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

27. ISO #677

Also the only person who I can figure who would honestly BM Ika, would be Titus, so I am laying that out there.
    That's a scum setup Ika. Ika refused to give reads or play beyond Titus scum. We all knew I was going to pressure ika for his reads today. Ika is conviently unable to talk... Hmmm...

28. ISO #678

That's a scum setup Ika. Ika refused to give reads or play beyond Titus scum. We all knew I was going to pressure ika for his reads today. Ika is conviently unable to talk... Hmmm...
    Wait, could Ika be third scum?
    If he got his ally to BM him, that frames you heavily.

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

You said you didn't trust me totally in the beginning, so you are basically saying "Hey if you say what I want I will read you right" thats scummy in itself, but you ignore my claims or my suggestion to get lynched. Not even commenting on it, then say I might be scum still.

I mentioned day 1 that PoD mispelled my role name, and now I can tell you what role that was and that the joke he made is pretty obvious given that now.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out I am eaisly town here.
    Before you said anything, there was no good reason to think you were town. Anyone can fake claim a misspell btw, it's not that hard to do. Saying you want to be lynched has no relevance in my opinion, doesn't change my opinion on you. That is not what I'm saying, but here is how I felt day 1:

You vote Kovath, and hardly say anything throughout the day. You come back at the end and say "can't even get a meesly vote on someone" even though the vote already occurred. I don't know why you say that because the vote on Kovath already happened. Your either A.) not paying attention or B.) just making multiple mistakes. After day 2, you say : why does blackmailed target get revealed? That's not a town move to be honest, it just means that you wernt paying attention. The situation that Ika ends up being blackmailed (being one of the least chatty people) is very ironic. Only reason as to why would be if it was Titus.

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

You need to document this fully for it to be true. Otherwise I might be changing my vote again.
    I'd be documenting no posts at all. He's claiming citizen by the abscence of action. Not the presence of it. He never once discussed Kovath's claim. He was widely suspected yesterday. He acted dense as a door nail on my certainty question (that I can quote but is obvious).

He didn't want to be pegged down but did not realize he already claimed citizen.

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

The quote is in the absence of a claim. He was a wagon option, never claimed, and never discussed Kovath's claim and steadfastly refused to answer my certainty question.

He's scum trapped.
    Your making a role assumption because I didn't vote and because I was a vote option? Everyone is a wagon option and the fact you bring that up is really sad logic.

35. ISO #685

I'd be documenting no posts at all. He's claiming citizen by the abscence of action. Not the presence of it. He never once discussed Kovath's claim. He was widely suspected yesterday. He acted dense as a door nail on my certainty question (that I can quote but is obvious).

He didn't want to be pegged down but did not realize he already claimed citizen.
    Not good enough. Not even close. How do I know this isn't LyLo and you just need this one lynch to win?
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

36. ISO #686

But there is zero reasoning you have given for him.
    This isn't even day 1, lets lynch the inacitves or some shit.

GYRLANDER STOP BEING BAD
    Awful plan. I would look at what I said about Talbo if that helps you understand why he may be scummy.

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

Before you said anything, there was no good reason to think you were town. Anyone can fake claim a misspell btw, it's not that hard to do. Saying you want to be lynched has no relevance in my opinion, doesn't change my opinion on you. That is not what I'm saying, but here is how I felt day 1:

You vote Kovath, and hardly say anything throughout the day. You come back at the end and say "can't even get a meesly vote on someone" even though the vote already occurred. I don't know why you say that because the vote on Kovath already happened. Your either A.) not paying attention or B.) just making multiple mistakes. After day 2, you say : why does blackmailed target get revealed? That's not a town move to be honest, it just means that you wernt paying attention. The situation that Ika ends up being blackmailed (being one of the least chatty people) is very ironic. Only reason as to why would be if it was Titus.
    This is what has to happen for your theory to be true.
    I had to have come up with Virgin fake claim day 1. Why?

Because this is what I said day 1:
    "Okay I didn't get my full role card, PoD mispelled it and then did a joke about the role"

Now think about the role list. What is the easiest joke to do on a role?
    Virgin.

Thats an easy stupid joke to do. I crumbed that shit Day fucking 1.
    Unless you think I planned htis that far in advanced.
    I am not lying, and you are being bad/scum.

39. ISO #689

Not good enough. Not even close. How do I know this isn't LyLo and you just need this one lynch to win?
    Don't seriously argue with me that scum elected to forgo use of the blackmailer for the rest of the game when they need one mislynch and blackmail Ika. If scum only need one mislynch, they don't frame themselves for it.

40. ISO #690

This is what has to happen for your theory to be true.
    I had to have come up with Virgin fake claim day 1. Why?

Because this is what I said day 1:
    "Okay I didn't get my full role card, PoD mispelled it and then did a joke about the role"

Now think about the role list. What is the easiest joke to do on a role?
    Virgin.

Thats an easy stupid joke to do. I crumbed that shit Day fucking 1.
    Unless you think I planned htis that far in advanced.
    I am not lying, and you are being bad/scum.
    I never read a joke part, all I saw was the misspelled role. Maybe I didn't read it perfectly, but maybe I just forgot because I didn't find it important as a page 1 post.

41. ISO #691

But there is zero reasoning you have given for him.
    This isn't even day 1, lets lynch the inacitves or some shit.

GYRLANDER STOP BEING BAD
    I promise tomorrow, the 29th of May I will evolve onto the most amazing Bulbasaur you've ever seen in all meanings. Sex included. Qhile that, let's enjoy some wine

Thank you Anonymous Donor

42. ISO #692

@Firebringer jumping on me for one post is not something I would consider "town behaviour"

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

45. ISO #695

Don't seriously argue with me that scum elected to forgo use of the blackmailer for the rest of the game when they need one mislynch and blackmail Ika. If scum only need one mislynch, they don't frame themselves for it.
    You are either being stupid or Scum. Mafia can kill someone a make it look like a ProTown player was Scum to confuse the shit out of people. They can then blackmail someone and give the innocent guy that role so it looks like he is already dead.

I'm going to go look at the investigative mafia roles to see if they could know what the 3p is.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

46. ISO #696

I promise tomorrow, the 29th of May I will evolve onto the most amazing Bulbasaur you've ever seen in all meanings. Sex included. Qhile that, let's enjoy some wine
    Hmm, sexy times. Sexy times. If you could have sex with any historical being? Who would you pick?

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700