M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 87
Register

User Tag List

Page 87 of 114 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 97 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,350 of 5654
  1. ISO #4301

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    no - once again u are twisting words to fit ur narrative, stop making shit up. they can label create townreads easily, but explaining in depth =P that is something scum want to avoid since it locks them into reads. You seem to be doing just that. explain why your reads on cpd and auckmid are town.

cpd has posted nothing today, and didnt do shit yesterday. auckmid as well is being incredibly cautious today. im not the only 1 asking u to explain these. so, stop ur tunneling and be useful for a few posts and explain these reads.
    Low post count is an incredibly poor justification for lynching a tpr who was confirmed by a dead townie. Your reads are seriously this bad?

2. ISO #4302

3. ISO #4303

4. ISO #4304

5. ISO #4305

6. ISO #4306

7. ISO #4307

8. ISO #4308

9. ISO #4309

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    -vote Srceenplay
    you're a annoying troll
    efe!!!!! welp, apparently its going to be a massive uphill battle lol people dont post for 20 hours, say they read the whole thread then proceed to push with information that has been answered over and over...

I literally almost started tYPING lIKE tHIS to get myself mod killed yesterday. i was sooooooooooo close to doing it... but figured it was a bitch move lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

10. ISO #4310

11. ISO #4311

12. ISO #4312

of course not, because u dont fking know. u have no idea of anyhting u are saying. so, unless u post proofs or evidence or backup what u say, kindly, go prod elsewhere.
    @Kenny at this point ur not scumreading or even scumpainting you are just sitting here harassing me. you are not posting basis behind anything, so what is the point of ur posts?

13. ISO #4313

efe!!!!! welp, apparently its going to be a massive uphill battle lol people dont post for 20 hours, say they read the whole thread then proceed to push with information that has been answered over and over...

I literally almost started tYPING lIKE tHIS to get myself mod killed yesterday. i was sooooooooooo close to doing it... but figured it was a bitch move lol
    well

about bitch moves... im not the one who woke someone during their sleep by spamming dots
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #4314

15. ISO #4315

HOWEVER:

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Low post count is an incredibly poor justification for lynching a tpr who was confirmed by a dead townie. Your reads are seriously this bad?

what tpr is that?

I'm not gonna answer that lol
    either fable said he was a tpr, and not which 1, or kenny just slipped on TMI on a scummate.

-vote cpb

fable is female, so if he is claiming he is a tpr he fits the slot for a mafia roleblocker.

16. ISO #4316

@Kenny at this point ur not scumreading or even scumpainting you are just sitting here harassing me. you are not posting basis behind anything, so what is the point of ur posts?
    At this point you only have one single explained scumread with scvmurderer, who is very obvious town from interactions with blink in the previous day. None of your other scumreads have any kind of basis behind them. And you're denying to provide anything when asked, only defending yourself, fluffing the thread, struggling instead. I see you as confirmed scum.

17. ISO #4317

At this point you only have one single explained scumread with scvmurderer, who is very obvious town from interactions with blink in the previous day. None of your other scumreads have any kind of basis behind them. And you're denying to provide anything when asked, only defending yourself, fluffing the thread, struggling instead. I see you as confirmed scum.
    so ur response is "no u?" noted. lol

18. ISO #4318

HOWEVER:

either fable said he was a tpr, and not which 1, or kenny just slipped on TMI on a scummate.

-vote cpb

fable is female, so if he is claiming he is a tpr he fits the slot for a mafia roleblocker.
    It was fable or auckmid. Don't try shading me by that baseless narrowing down there now.

19. ISO #4319

but at least im not sitting tunneling on a town rofl im actually SEARCHIGN and pushing at people. you are effectively ignoring peopel asking u for shit, not just me here, and tunneling wiht ur no basis. go fucking do something lol how about you explain this tpr slip on cpb

20. ISO #4320

21. ISO #4321

22. ISO #4322

23. ISO #4323

I have more than one scumread, and my scumreads aren't in so many people's towncore either. That's not a "no u".
    but u have 0 basis for most of them, and 0 reason for any townreads, but yet defend them so, congrats if ur town ur causing lynches on people by not wanting to explain shit but defending them as TPRs.

you call cpb a tpr, where is that claim?

24. ISO #4324

25. ISO #4325

26. ISO #4326

27. ISO #4327

28. ISO #4328

29. ISO #4329

30. ISO #4330

31. ISO #4331

Fable is the low post count read, auckmid is not low post count. so effectively RIGHT HERE lol you say that a "low posting tpr" fable is the only 1 of those 2 that fit that criteria. u are literally just backing urself and fable into a corner.

32. ISO #4332

33. ISO #4333

I started this day with Eclipse, Numbertwo, Distorted, Damus, Srceenplay and Bahkieh as scumreads. I came to those reads through PoE by claims I caught day 1. Now,

Eclipse has started putting a focus on me ever since then. He randomly voted me several times, gave a very weak list of reads, overall obviously struggled. He coasted along. I was mafia with him just a game ago, in Converging Realities. His behavior absolutely matches what I’ve seen there. He seemed disturbed by Foxes’ reveal of there being a female scum role, he dedicated a, for his standards, fairly informative post towards trying to shift the scumhunting towards male names.

Numbertwo did nothing. He wasn’t replaced, he hasn’t contributed anything new. Naturally that would lead me to the conclusion he’s not opposed to staying in the situation the town is in at this moment. Either way, he also did not do anything to keep up the momentum of the game. I’d be strongly against pushes against this slot before something else gets revealed.

Damus did claim a name. The name he claimed also is one Wiisp has posted before. I do not know how much flavor Wiisp knows about his “best friend”, but his reaction seems like what Damus claimed matches what Wiisp expected. That puts Damus in a better spot regarding the mechanical read. Apart from that I find his play poor. He shouldn’t have claimed bodyguard, he shouldn’t have claimed busdriven as simply as he did. I feel like he wasted a ton of potential at that time, he could’ve easily used his info as lure for other scum.

Srceenplay’s action itself was incredibly shady. His roleclaim is professor. His ability is to create a permanent chat with a player, in case he dies that ability gets given to the play he invited to the chat. Of all people he chose AIVION, who spammed a lot, derailed the thread, claimed neutral. He has given a strong town power to a town-derailing neutral. I only see scum-motivation for that, as this would effectively let him communicate with an extra member for his team.

Bahkieh already slipped a lot of information yesterday. He was the one who revealed that Robert Cook is professor, he was also the one who revealed that Daniel Sampson is a cop. He also did so after Wiisp and Srceenplay claimed their names. Today he kept up with his playstyle of yesterday. Obviously he wants everyone to think that Wiisp is cop and Srceenplay is professor. It would make sense if his name wasn’t what he claimed, and he revealed his info to prevent Wiisp from thinking that the mafia has knowledge about him that the town doesn’t have. I believe he simply has a scum rolecard that says the names of the cops who are onto them. This would also align well with the starting flavor post of the mayor getting shot after finding out about the mafia’s identities.

Distorted is confirmed scum imo. He has been exposed, he failed on his roleclaim he used to defend himself. He realized that. His behavior drastically changed. All those signs are part of his scum-meta. He always acts like this when he screws up. None of what he did today also aided the town in any way. A town Distorted would try to solve the game. The scum Distorted we’ve seen this game did pretty much every possible thing he could have done to prevent that. I believe it’s fully clear already that Distorted is the lynch anyway.
    As such 4 of those 6 players remain scumreads.
    @Distorted
    Stop the "no u" shit and provide some scumreads. You claim that your defensive fluff all day has been scumhunting. Show some results.

34. ISO #4334

Fable is the low post count read, auckmid is not low post count. so effectively RIGHT HERE lol you say that a "low posting tpr" fable is the only 1 of those 2 that fit that criteria. u are literally just backing urself and fable into a corner.
    Both have low post counts. You yourself said that before too. Stop lying.

35. ISO #4335

36. ISO #4336

37. ISO #4337

38. ISO #4338

39. ISO #4339

but fable is ur "low posting tpr slot" that u wont reveal info about

I did absolutely never say that. Stop lying. I quoted a post saying "Auckmid or Fable". It could be Fable. It could be Auckmid. I'm not gonna tell you which one of them is the tpr slot.

@Kenny address this.

40. ISO #4340

41. ISO #4341

42. ISO #4342

43. ISO #4343

44. ISO #4344

45. ISO #4345

46. ISO #4346

47. ISO #4347

neither of them claimed PR, u got no basis behind knowing. thus its a TMI slip.
    u said they are confirmed by a dead towny? who? the only PR that got confirmed by a dead towny was Bahkei for opening the chat with Light Yagami then dying. no other PR i have seen confirmed by a dead towny.

48. ISO #4348

49. ISO #4349

50. ISO #4350