M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 79
Register

User Tag List

Page 79 of 114 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 89 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,950 of 5654
  1. ISO #3901

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    They can answer that for me if they want to.
    ...Because srceenplay thought I was gonna be lynched anyways and he'd get to pick again.. plus he panic picked after reading bad vibes from his original target being Blinkskater.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #3902

3. ISO #3903

4. ISO #3904

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    A civil war?

my scumreads were you damus screenplay eclipse blinkskater (yes I stole some reads by distorted)

a civil war between you can greatly help me determine the teams
    I just said that a few seconds ago and now both of you vote the same person lol
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #3905

6. ISO #3906

7. ISO #3907

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    fail away. don't blame me for the flip, this is on u and blink.

19 players, if u cant undestand me wanting to stay null for 2-3 days to confirm lots of info then thats ur issue.

my alignment is damn clear. and i think im the only person actually caught up on this thread right now. so ur losing a strong, informed town role.
    You didnt even remember my cit claim. Your not caught up.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

8. ISO #3908

9. ISO #3909

10. ISO #3910

pick one between Damus, Falling Foxes, Blinkskater, Eclipse, Screenplay (most preferably Falling Foxes and Damus and Blinkskater)

and get rid of them for me
    Sure thing
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

11. ISO #3911

pick one between Damus, Falling Foxes, Blinkskater, Eclipse, Screenplay (most preferably Falling Foxes and Damus and Blinkskater)

and get rid of them for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Sure thing
    just remember to give avion her win

12. ISO #3912

13. ISO #3913

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    EOD Fable (1 [L-9]):
    Light_Yagami
    Marshmallow Marshall (7 [L-3]):
    naz, Wiisp, AIVION, blinkskater, Auckmid, Falling Foxes, Bahkieh
    Efekannn02 (2 [L-8]):
    Distorted, Fable
    Kenny (4 [L-6]):
    Efekannn02, Ganelon, Numbertwo, Scvmurderer
    Wiisp (2 [L-8]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Eclipse
    Light_Yagami (2 [L-8]):
    Damus_Graves, srceenplay

Will post EOD IN a Min
    hmmmm this is strange some of my scumreads were the one who murdered MM

I guess he was way too obvious and ruined himself again (I hoped for something better like counterclaiming mayor)

Damus and Screenplay look like a good target though
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #3914

just remember to give avion her win
    I'll never forget that so dont worry

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    It's like u are on the verge of trying, but are still trolling...
    you'll never know its always difficult to read us especially me due to our strange and unique ways of playing
    I Like Ice Cream

15. ISO #3915

You didnt even remember my cit claim. Your not caught up.
    In my RP it says Chris is a normal everyday guy with no skills.

And your cit claim pretty much confirmed that my flavour was correct there.

Anyone else have similar flavour?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

16. ISO #3916

Thanks SCV I think the scums are pretty much done for

if anyone pushes for a scv lynch at this point and you belong to the scum reads
    you'll be a comfirmed scum at this point idc if you're a egoistical town who thinks living can save you at this point because the only way you can save yourself is to betray your citizen mates and our out the actual scums
    I Like Ice Cream

17. ISO #3917

Just putting this out Headed to bed I will be busy all day tomorrow so if you have a hammer I will not be posting EOD results until 10pm EST. tomorrow. I will not be around to Answer any questions. for 24 hours sorry you are on your own.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

18. ISO #3918

19. ISO #3919

20. ISO #3920

21. ISO #3921

22. ISO #3922

23. ISO #3923

I'll leave now see ya guys tommorow
    night lord Efekannn <3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

24. ISO #3924

25. ISO #3925

Lmao, and I thought I was bad, but here we got screenplay doing absolutely nothing to move this game forward, and refusing to answer question

Fun bunch u guys are, makes me wonder why I should even put in the effort to solve this game

@Cpb
    Yo, where did you go?
    I’m going to shoot you tonight

26. ISO #3926

27. ISO #3927

28. ISO #3928

hmm blink stopped posting lol - so he was only here to tunnel.

either way @Wiisp . blink is not town. trust me on this, he is not this blunt when he is town. not at all. he is also the only other person other than mag who would leave those DNs. he is not mafia, sure - he is SK. idgaf if ur going to try to push his lynch today, but looking back, blink was literally discrediting me all game. go check his ISO. he has been paranoid about me from the beginning, because i usually always catch him when he is scum.

If he is town here, then i lost a lot of respect for his town game on how i view him reading me. he recognizes these plays ALL THE TIME. he waited for u to push first, then immediately jumped on it. so u are getting the credit for the push, he uses "ur scummy" as the basis. he is coasting off of ur push an trying to pin the read on me. He is NOT this dumb as town at all, i can say this 100x over.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

29. ISO #3929

30. ISO #3930

31. ISO #3931

@Wiisp go look at blinks case. its literally sheeping u. blink would have been asking me a lot more questions, feeling it out. instead, he is just being a complete dumbfuck and "ur scum". when he is town, he has a LOT more respect for peoples play. what he is doing now is just flinging shit at people. He didnt push me, he waited until you did. the second u did, he jumped all over that with 0 reasons behind it.

@Wiisp If you lynch me, and i flip town - guarantee me that blink will follow. @blinkskater

guarantee me that.

32. ISO #3932

Lmao, and I thought I was bad, but here we got screenplay doing absolutely nothing to move this game forward, and refusing to answer question

Fun bunch u guys are, makes me wonder why I should even put in the effort to solve this game

@Cpb
    Yo, where did you go?
    yeah, why do u think im stopping the effort? i put together a massive case with my play and still getting pushed at becuase "your scummy". if thats the level of play that comes from you, especially when u keep shitting on this site and the players here, i will be highly dissapointed.

33. ISO #3933

yeah, why do u think im stopping the effort? i put together a massive case with my play and still getting pushed at becuase "your scummy". if thats the level of play that comes from you, especially when u keep shitting on this site and the players here, i will be highly dissapointed.
    so, get ur fucking balls and start looking into ur "locked town" slot, or u will effectively lead this town into the ground by shitting on the active people who are trying.

34. ISO #3934

35. ISO #3935

Because u are though...
    We still have 24 hours dude, let me figure this shit out
    no, i stayed trolly until my cover was blown. where is my RP and trolling now? how is revealing as a sheriff D2 who doesnt even know what his leads mean pro town? yeah i fucked up my trying to balanace a neutral read. but with 19 people in this game, how is trying to wait a few days to claim scummy?

in games u play, do u expect ur cops to claim D2? my check makes 0 sense. green or red, i have no idea.

36. ISO #3936

no, i stayed trolly until my cover was blown. where is my RP and trolling now? how is revealing as a sheriff D2 who doesnt even know what his leads mean pro town? yeah i fucked up my trying to balanace a neutral read. but with 19 people in this game, how is trying to wait a few days to claim scummy?

in games u play, do u expect ur cops to claim D2? my check makes 0 sense. green or red, i have no idea.
    revealing on say, D4 when i have seen a flip and can confidently say what my leads mean. that is a good strategy. if i can live until that to especially under the radar, that would be a HUGE boost for town out of nowhere. that was my play. if i was scum, ask anyone here my scum meta, blink even (for some reason) constantly warned about it. that is his paranoia that i will catch him btw. I do not play a trolly scum game, i play a straight logical game. how I am playing right now, this is closer to my scum meta than D1. That is why im so shocked blink is not asking questions or anything, and just saying "scummy", when in fact, how im talking now is more scummy to him than how my D1 was.

I can even link u to games where he scumreads me for being logical. this game evne he commented on it, as well as someone else (i think scv) saying i will turn the game into a logical scumfest or something

37. ISO #3937

Blink found the first opportunity to scumread me and heavy sheeped it. i dont care about lynching him today, he is an SK. i would prefer to lynch him so we are down to 1 kill per night, but if he wants to work with town I am fine with that too. but he wanted my claim. in any other setting he would not have wanted my claim and he would have trusted me that i was town and doing a play. he knows FPS plays, very well.

38. ISO #3938

39. ISO #3939

This is a HUGE tipoff. 1 big thing for efe is he hates when people (especially me) trick him. like, straight real rage.. he held a grudge on me for months over it once.

blink is playing on that.
    " Distorted tricked you again" makes him paranoid

"i thought u were smarter than that" makes him feel stupid. a direct attack on his ego.

40. ISO #3940

If a cop gets a red, I expect a claim as soon as possible, without hedging, in a world where there is always a chance there is a protective power role

Obviously in a basic game or a mini where the protective role is dead, it might be different

Let's says we keep you alive tonight, mafia could try to kill you, maybe you are protected, and it confirms you, or mafia doesn't kill you, and now it's wine

You've had good posts and you've had bad posts, but the overall pettiness you've displayed as well as the post I highlighted earlier today, as well as your overall change from happy go lucky to seriousness, makes your scum equity go way up

I really wish the busdriver would claim tbh
    I'm not gonna humor bussers before I look off train, at least on day 2, and it's that simple...

Now you are trying to appeal to me? I bury town all the time, and I feel no regrets

Like I said 24 hours, maybe I won't be voting you anymore, tbh I don't think you are the roleblocker, and I really want to find them over anything today

41. ISO #3941

"i thought u were smarter than that" makes him feel stupid. a direct attack on his ego.
    Tbh it's hard to evaluate those statements, so far, I haven't seen anything from anyone, that screams, "this guy is so amazing", a lot you guys shade, more than 80% of you have shaded, and I'm trying hard to evaluate all of it

That kind of tone you pointed out, tends to come from town more than scum, because most scum don't have the personality to pull off, because they are so self aware of their actions, and would rather appear townie

42. ISO #3942

nah dude, im closing the thread once u answer if im the lynch, and not opening it again.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yes its not changing from me my dude
    This right here is the big kicker. his normal response would be - "are u really town?" or along those lines. he would have taken a second thought and asked further questions. he tunneled.

Then he goes right into WIFOM mode, coasting off the townread he has. how many times this game has he said im a strong town allie with him? yet the first chance he gets, he is all over that lynch.

Sorry dude, don't be so scummy next time.. Cya

Yeah, you got me. First im town. Then scv is sk now im sk?

Lmao distorted tricked u again i thought u were smarter then that!

Lmao okay dude.

Lol. Ok, lynch me thats the best idea yet....

I will find the quotes as well where his persona towards me changed. it was when i started saying we need to get the SK so we are down to 1 kill per night. he immediately responds with sarcasm, discrediting that idea saying only scum want to find SK. He didn't like the fact i wanted to find the SK.

only him and magoroth would be posting those death notes from SK "helping town". blink likes FPS, im sure he has told u about some of his crazier plays and games. even this game he has talked about his arson game.

43. ISO #3943

44. ISO #3944

The Mafia will want the SK alive, especially since they lost 1 of their own D1. Lynch the SK so only 1 kill per night. we can easily control and figure this game out that way. with 2 kills per night, we are gambling heavily each night.

Im sorry but you're so full of shit here LOL only mafia would focous on the SK here.

The extra kill helps us narrow down the suspect pool are you serious dude?
    right here. so now, from a "confirmed town" sying that only mafia will focus on SK. the rest of the town will follow suit and stop thinking about the SK. that right there used all of his towncred from me. this is where i became skeptical of him.

45. ISO #3945

46. ISO #3946

right here. so now, from a "confirmed town" sying that only mafia will focus on SK. the rest of the town will follow suit and stop thinking about the SK. that right there used all of his towncred from me. this is where i became skeptical of him.

The one big question i have - why would he tunnel me that hard and not try to kill me tonight? because he knows I am cop and will check him. I have also been trying to design a chain where protectives and invests work together to minimize all losses, even came up with a plan that the bus driver can stay hidden in and all 4 of us are protected. he knows he wont be able to kill me at night and he will be outted before he can kill me.

47. ISO #3947

48. ISO #3948

This is a HUGE tipoff. 1 big thing for efe is he hates when people (especially me) trick him. like, straight real rage.. he held a grudge on me for months over it once.

blink is playing on that.

you know me good and you know what I literally dont care right now
    You got me as townread = Im buddying you and Blinkskater insulted me and buddies others which also means its gg

Im Paranoid but my anger supresses it for something better
    People who trick me get the boot and anyone who insults my ego is doomed for all eternity so it means bye bye blink

Good Night for now its almost 4 AM here
    I Like Ice Cream

49. ISO #3949

Ohh u want me to answer your questions now? no thanks, go answer my first
    im fine being lynched today. i just cant leave without explaining, to its full extent, my read on blink. because after im gone, he will run this game from the background with u as the face of it.

hell, the second mike posted that warning to efe, i almost came back and started posting like efe to get myself killed to show the flip.. but modkills come with consequences on this site xD so... lol and also that is kind of a bitch move as well. so just took a step back.

50. ISO #3950