M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 30
Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 114 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 5654
  1. ISO #1451

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Heres The Deal I Never Claimed Armoursmith I Am A Smith Though.. There Is More Then One Type Of Smith.. Also, Falling Foxes The Fact You Are Hell Bent On Getting Either Me Or My Best Buddy Auckmid Scum Painted/Lynched Leeds Me To The Conclusion You Are A Solo Scum Role Of Some Kind.. I Also Think Blink & Numbertwo Have A High Chance Of Being Scum..
    wait wait wait.. Light did a reads list and im not listed as scum in it????

\o/ REJOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #1452

3. ISO #1453

4. ISO #1454

5. ISO #1455

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    Also something that bothers me about AIV's story is the method used in the murder. How do you watch someone poison somebody? Like it's a very slow and inefficient way to kill and doesn't work if you get seen poisoning something so it doesn't feel right to me.
    Yeah Thats True.. I Mean The Only Way Anyone Would Just Sit There And Watch Someone Get/Be Poisoned.. Is If You Are The Person Doing The Poisoning..

6. ISO #1456

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Yeah, no. I dont have the patience to sit through that amount of fluff.
    @Bahkieh let me sum up the last 1500 posts to u.

naz got upset at blink and almost replaced out. she decided to come back with promises of chic fil a and starbucks.

efe is a troll.

light is town smith

i just ate breakfast.

that about sums up the last 1500 posts.

7. ISO #1457

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post

naz got upset at blink and almost replaced out. she decided to come back with promises of chic fil a and starbucks.

efe is a troll.

light is town smith

i just ate breakfast.

What Did You Have For Breakfast?

8. ISO #1458

It Means Im Not 100% Sure About You My Flavor Says You Are A Retired Smith Turned Cit However, Also In My Flavor It States That I Think You Might Have Gotten Mixed Up With The Wrong Crowed.. Wrong Crowd Being The Mob..
    wait... so your rolecard mentions him by name? or just says ur apprentice? and u figured out with flavor talk that efe is ur apprentice?

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Wait Did I Just Find The Mafia With Clan Logic?

Efekannn02 Doesnt See Note As A Threat Afterall So Note Is Irrelevant And Probably Neutral Or Town

CHOOOO On The Other Hand Is As Guilty As Skwirl They Might Be Less Evil Than Skwirl But They Are Still Scums For Me
    Im The Most Evil Person Here Muahahahahha (I Hope Skwirls Arent The Good Guys)
    DISTORTED DIES AFTER SCVMURDERER
    -vote Scvmurderer
    do you seirously have clan stuff in your flavor?

11. ISO #1461

wait... so your rolecard mentions him by name? or just says ur apprentice? and u figured out with flavor talk that efe is ur apprentice?
    I Was Once Efes Apprentice.. But Efe Retired After Passing The Knowledge On Ta Me.. However, Based On My Flavor It Leads Me To Believe Efe Could Gone Down The Wrong Path..

12. ISO #1462

13. ISO #1463

14. ISO #1464

15. ISO #1465

16. ISO #1466

17. ISO #1467

18. ISO #1468

No Its Says His Flavor Name..
    ok, so there was a chance that u were not supposed to find that out then. and that we were supposed to conceal our flavor more (im going down the path of host meta here i know)..... but i think you were supposed to find your apprentice and kill him. like a star wars kinda thing.

19. ISO #1469

20. ISO #1470

21. ISO #1471

ok, so there was a chance that u were not supposed to find that out then. and that we were supposed to conceal our flavor more (im going down the path of host meta here i know)..... but i think you were supposed to find your apprentice and kill him. like a star wars kinda thing.
    I mean, im thinking we are following a legit storyline. and having to find and kill your apprentice, that is supposedly more powerful than you now, sounds like it would line up with the storyline.

22. ISO #1472

23. ISO #1473

Im Correlating The Flavor Name To Efe For Convenience.. Because, Efe Claims To Have Been The One To Train Me.
    well, i just wanted the clarification because if it mentioned his name by is forum name, than it would be NAI. but i think the fact that it was a hidden, flavor name shows something.

You have concerns of him joiining the dark side, i dont see that being put in there for nothing. Mikes a smart dude, this story i think has some complex dynamic in it.

24. ISO #1474

Bro yagami is the apprentice and efe is the master
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

25. ISO #1475

26. ISO #1476

I mean, im thinking we are following a legit storyline. and having to find and kill your apprentice, that is supposedly more powerful than you now, sounds like it would line up with the storyline.
    So according to ur wrong train of thought efe would be killing yagami then.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

27. ISO #1477

I Was Once Efes Apprentice.. But Efe Retired After Passing The Knowledge On Ta Me.. However, Based On My Flavor It Leads Me To Believe Efe Could Gone Down The Wrong Path..
    ah so he is.

so then the apprentice needs to overtake the master. it is now an underdog story xD

28. ISO #1478

efe is a troll.

light is town smith

i just ate breakfast.

Sounds about what I expected tbh.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

29. ISO #1479

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    well, im also using reads here to help support. I townread yagami, mainly because he is being resistant with anyone - that shows his paranoia. he also very early revealed he was a PR role, so i dont really see him doing that as scum too much.

so if it is TvW via the storyline, than i would put yagami as the wolf.

efe i had townread due to his over-trollyness. that is usually his easy town tell.

30. ISO #1480

31. ISO #1481

32. ISO #1482

33. ISO #1483

but the thing is, my train of thoguth is not wrong. there is a storyline deal between them. and it does reflect on the dark side... I wonder if efe is so powerful that he has learned the ability to stop death.....

34. ISO #1484

but the thing is, my train of thoguth is not wrong. there is a storyline deal between them. and it does reflect on the dark side... I wonder if efe is so powerful that he has learned the ability to stop death.....
    That Would Be Unsettling However, No One Is Immune To Death Unless They Become A Force Ghost..

35. ISO #1485

36. ISO #1486

Efe VS yagami needs to be solved.

I think theres more fruit to bear with master killing apprentice tbh
    it works both ways. however, look at the wording.

Yagami is concerned about efe, not efe concerned about yagami. so, in any decent B rated movie, that would mean that he would do some investigative work into his master, learn his master is some villain and have to bring him down with the knowledge he was taught by him.

its like if the karate kid found out mr miyagi was selling coke in America during the events and one of his friends died to a cocain overdose. Daniel would have to confront his master eventually, after training up, and get him to stop. ofc, being a movie it would turn into a massive kung-fu fight with music and everything before he overcame his master and saved the coke heads (reality forcing them all to find new dealers and raising coke prices).

37. ISO #1487

38. ISO #1488

-vote efekannn02

Arms Dealer

Action: Can give someone a one-use gun or armour at night.
    Wins with all factions other than Town.

I'm sorry @Efekannn02 honestly I want u to be in the game... but with the flavor...

also, there is no possible mafia blacksmith. check the setup roles for Mafia.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...tion-Thread#19

Yagami is confirmed town in my eyes, especially if efe flips neutral.

39. ISO #1489

-vote efekannn02

Arms Dealer

Action: Can give someone a one-use gun or armour at night.
    Wins with all factions other than Town.

I'm sorry @Efekannn02 honestly I want u to be in the game... but with the flavor...

also, there is no possible mafia blacksmith. check the setup roles for Mafia.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...tion-Thread#19

Yagami is confirmed town in my eyes, especially if efe flips neutral.
    but wait, @Light_Yagami you said your flavor actually says he is a citizen? but u have concerns about him going to the dark side...

that is confusing. because why would a tonw be confirmed to a town. i think there has to be 1 neutral within there.

40. ISO #1490

-vote ganelon

100% sheeping on here for science

if he flips town i am 100% excluded of any liability because i voted after other people. since i did not start the train, im not liable and not part of the reason he was lynched..

if he flips scum, i want full credit for catching the scum single handedly because i started the train and was the only reason he was lynched.
    yikes
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

41. ISO #1491

42. ISO #1492

Also something that bothers me about AIV's story is the method used in the murder. How do you watch someone poison somebody? Like it's a very slow and inefficient way to kill and doesn't work if you get seen poisoning something so it doesn't feel right to me.
    Definitely felt like she contradicted herself there a few times. I cannot for the life of me bring myself to compile all of those posts though. You've seen how much filler she has.

It seemed like she witnessed the killing but then she just witnessed him being the last person seen with her and it just kept going around those points but felt pretty wishy-washy as to which one it actually was.

-vote Aivion

43. ISO #1493

but wait, @Light_Yagami you said your flavor actually says he is a citizen? but u have concerns about him going to the dark side...

that is confusing. because why would a tonw be confirmed to a town. i think there has to be 1 neutral within there.
    I Think U Figured Out Efes Role

44. ISO #1494

45. ISO #1495

46. ISO #1496

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    So we just learned that flavor doesn't have anything to do with alignment, but in most cases everything to do with roles... So at this point any more discussion is just role fishing...

We already have an idea of who might be the 3p roles, these conversations are just pointless now
    My flavour hints at a mafia role though. So I disagree with this.

47. ISO #1497

48. ISO #1498

I'm not crazy to think AIV has offered absolutely nothing besides the efe tunnel?

I didn't miss anything?
    No but all @Kenny has done was mention a missing duck. @Light_Yagami came in quacking and pretending to be a duck. What do you know about Timmy, @light?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

49. ISO #1499

@naz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hello
    my brain hurts sifting through all this lol i need to start a notepad with names and stuff

50. ISO #1500

@Light_Yagami i have a lingering suspicion you are neutral killing.

Reason:

- You voted first. you always say whoever votes first is evil, i think u doing that may have actually served a purpose. one thing I have learned playing with you, is that most of your actions serve a purpose behind them. whether that purpose is logical or not to the current game, they usually have something else behind them.