2. ISO #1352

Re: S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM krabby person View Post
    Oh, and by the way, to prove my point on the doc becoming infected thing

0. Scientist Infects.
    1. Doctor Vaccinates.
    2. Infection Spreads.
    3. Blood Analyst Checks.

If doc is infected, his vaccination does not work.
    Scientist only infects if there is no alive infected employee

3. ISO #1353

4. ISO #1354

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM pringles View Post
    Actually looking back at the first game I'm not 100% sure how death descriptions work now

@naz do we get death descriptions?

If not this game is unwinable lol
    wat

that was a death description u quoted

?
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #1355

6. ISO #1356

7. ISO #1357

8. ISO #1358

9. ISO #1359

10. ISO #1360

11. ISO #1361

12. ISO #1362

13. ISO #1363

14. ISO #1364

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

17. ISO #1367

18. ISO #1368

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM MMXX View Post
    I'm in a similar boat honestly

Tbf I am a bit busy for now which is why my own activity is limited, might be the same for Quetz but still
    it was only spooky because you claimed doctor and then just kind of left. mrmpht but its extremely unlikely that we lost cop and doctor. and if you are scientist we kill you tomorrow if mireska isnt dead.

19. ISO #1369

20. ISO #1370

21. ISO #1371

Also one important thing that I've held in my back pocket as a defense of my being doctor:

During D2 I was pretty firm on saying that lynching infected should always be on the table versus only trying to lynch for scientist, but I ended up leaving that argument aside after a certain point. I think a key POV that was being left out was precisely the doctor's. Assuming we fail to lynch the scientist, if we mislynch (or no-lynch for full equality) I have lower probability of successful vaccination AND my vaccination is only to prevent a night kill, versus lynching infected which instead makes my vaccination potentially stop a conversion, which is basically a double-kill.

So even if the worst-case final outcome is the same of having a townie dead and infected alive, the potential vaccination is much more powerful

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

24. ISO #1374

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM krabby person View Post
    I personally think that he is scientist just pretending to be doc, as soon as the infected dies of exhaustion, doc has a 50/50 whether scientist will hit him, then we'll really be screwed. Why would he doc claim when scientist is still running about? Infected will be RBed, die, then doc will become infected.
    This is a super strange post to me because it just kinda shallowly handwaves "if doc gets infected we're screwed"

No lol, in this world I would be an outed scientist and would get turboed the next day, so if you say this, you should do the math on how the setup will play out

Part of why I loathed the argument "scientist can keep infecting as long as s/he's alive, so we should completely forget about the infected!!!!"

25. ISO #1375

26. ISO #1376

Btw my superior intellect scares me
    Like really really scares me because you guys are extremely gullible to the points where I cant distinguish between Town and Scum
    You guys lack proper experience with people with different mindsets and obviously sometimes they wont adapt to your mindset for easier gameplay

I have a feeling that Punchy is the infected Mireska its just a gut read
    As for the Scientist im stuck between Blueberry and Pringles

My read on Pringles is not OMGUS but his willingness to lynch me that much over others is just suspicious at this point like seriously you're a grown man and a veteran in this game and prefer to hunt down the clown over the big baddy(its as if he wants to buy time/get to an easier victory with that free lynch). In other games this would be a towny move but on this anonymous game its not as much.

As for Blueberry thats probably self-explanatory

Remember: Policy Lynches Suck and are just an excuse to help the scums
    Policy Lynches are only necessary for Gamethrowers who are intentionally willing to vote with the scums

I wanted to say something else but I forgot it
    I'll say it when I remember it probably

27. ISO #1377

28. ISO #1378

29. ISO #1379

30. ISO #1380

31. ISO #1381

Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamFan View Post
    This is a town post

or a scum post if the tone is bloodthirsty and the context is about gayness and agreeing
    Regardless of that I have to uphold a personality

IceCreamFan The Evil here and you will get slain by my sword you innocent bystander
    -vote MMXX

32. ISO #1382

33. ISO #1383

34. ISO #1384

35. ISO #1385

36. ISO #1386

37. ISO #1387

Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamFan View Post
    Well this proves my point

you are oblivious about the fact that I got you
    You're voting the doc claim. The person can can stop mireska/strawberry from jumping

You think strawberry, who is self admitted scum, is alright. You think punchy is infected instead

You are just bad at this

38. ISO #1388

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM pringles View Post
    You're voting the doc claim. The person can can stop mireska/strawberry from jumping

You think strawberry, who is self admitted scum, is alright. You think punchy is infected instead

You are just bad at this
    Ha Im still distracted so I got some of this wrong. You think strawberry may be scientist. Or me

And you still vote doc

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

41. ISO #1391

42. ISO #1392

43. ISO #1393

44. ISO #1394

45. ISO #1395

46. ISO #1396

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

49. ISO #1399