User Tag List

Page 38 of 83 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 4142
  1. ISO #1851

2. ISO #1852
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

-lwI'm angel, MM is my target.
    I tried to play this like a townie would, and I think some of my reads are not too bad:
    -SolidD/OzyWho = SvT I think, one of them is scum
    -kovath is unreadable atm but I think he's town.
    -blink... is town. I painted him hard but I'm certain he's town, hes not dead tonight
    -MM is prolly town, not surethat's all
    my full lw

3. ISO #1853

I don't see a 1st time player rolling mafia acting bloodthirsty and lynch happy.

He seemed to sheep his town reads, if he were sheeping scum reads too then yeah i'd say something is off

I can see that being a completely normal thing for a 1st time town player to do.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

4. ISO #1854

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Agree With The Read Of Mr D. Being Scummy Because Of How He Acted..
    Alright so, regarding Solid D - the fact that he is sheeping and lynch happy - 2 of us find it not scummy, 2 of us (if include dead Kovath) find it scummy.

I think similar disconnect is about Aamirus slot. Some find it real townie slot, some find it real scummy slot.

Can we all agree that we all find Huey to be scummy, yes?

5. ISO #1855

I Think We Are Forming A Town Block Here Guys..

MM, Mag By Association Unless MM Is Mafia.. Then Mag Is Mafia By Association.. Blink Begrudgingly For Now Ozy And Yagami..
    so the second I town read mag you call me town begrudgingly

Yagami I have to SCUM read you there is no way that I can't here

6. ISO #1856

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    -lwI'm angel, MM is my target.
    I tried to play this like a townie would, and I think some of my reads are not too bad:
    -SolidD/OzyWho = SvT I think, one of them is scum
    -kovath is unreadable atm but I think he's town.
    -blink... is town. I painted him hard but I'm certain he's town, hes not dead tonight
    -MM is prolly town, not surethat's all
    my full lw
    you were fucking with me the whole time ...

7. ISO #1857

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Yeah, I feared Kovath would die. He would had been our MVP D2 for sure.
    Best analyzer.
    this is why i'm not surprised they targeted kovath :c he was really strong last game so mafia must've been in the last game (or read it)

rip @Kovath

catching up now i have some time before my dance lesson

also @blinkskater i ISO'd u over the night sO nOw I cAn MaKe My OpInIoN hUr hUR i'll post it soon gotta cheque my notes

8. ISO #1858

Alright so, regarding Solid D - the fact that he is sheeping and lynch happy - 2 of us find it not scummy, 2 of us (if include dead Kovath) find it scummy.

I think similar disconnect is about Aamirus slot. Some find it real townie slot, some find it real scummy slot.

I do agree with that and was hoping he would have some analysis for us today

9. ISO #1859

10. ISO #1860

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    this is why i'm not surprised they targeted kovath :c he was really strong last game so mafia must've been in the last game (or read it)

rip @Kovath

catching up now i have some time before my dance lesson

also @blinkskater i ISO'd u over the night sO nOw I cAn MaKe My OpInIoN hUr hUR i'll post it soon gotta cheque my notes
    you could have done that yesterday tbh

11. ISO #1861
    Ganelon

I softed to mm on the off chance that he was scum lol

12. ISO #1862
    Ganelon

Angel can use their ability only once.
    Are you saying you will always use your ability N2?
    oh no I'm saying that the only I would target is MM, unless a mystery doc comes along and decides to heal MM

13. ISO #1863

14. ISO #1864

where was I doing that to you?
    a) you called me your scum partner as a joke, I said I didn't like being called people's scum partner
    b) I then said you were being too cautious, aamirus and you corrected me and said you can't both be cautious and NOT cautious at the same time
    c) I said I didn't trust you because your play was so different from last game that it felt weird, naz agreed with me and I don't blame her at all

where the fuck is the shade here? I didn't try to Lynch you, I didn't try to discredit your reads, I did discredit you because I thought you were scum, do you not discredit scum leans as town?
    talk about spicy

I Feel Bad About It.. Because I Would Have Preferred A Huey Lynch Over Efe..
    do u still think huey is scum today?

15. ISO #1865

Yes I Do Agree To That.. As Well..

16. ISO #1866
    Ganelon

obligatory 'do not address the neutral' post

17. ISO #1867

Varcrons opinion about aamirus seems to be like he is sheeping what MM thought about aamirus.
    Later he called Caustic a bot, just as I did, when Caustic arrived.

Looking through his ISO (very roughly) - I get the sense that he too is in the mindset of "ok, whos opinions can I copy now?"

Not sure what to make of it tbh.

18. ISO #1868

19. ISO #1869
    Ganelon

Varcrons opinion about aamirus seems to be like he is sheeping what MM thought about aamirus.

Looking through his ISO (very roughly) - I get the sense that he too is in the mindset of "ok, whos opinions can I copy now?"

I actually forgot about Varcron

20. ISO #1870

I Think That Caustic Is Town..

21. ISO #1871
    Ganelon

tbh Varcron/Light/Huey
    I'm always lynching Light after that awful doc claim yesterday however

22. ISO #1872
    Ganelon

I would almost call that open-wolfing tbh

23. ISO #1873

lol, how did I LIE, I didn't say he couldn't replicate his town meta, I said he couldn't POST along the same lines of thought he does when he's town, it's impossible for him as scum literally check any game, his thoughts are significantly easier to follow when he's town - I'm not alone in this, rumox also thinks so
    ogc ??? @rumox

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Tragic.
    he should've used one note

also @blinkskater why are u tunneling mag??? out of all the players in the thread

24. ISO #1874

obligatory 'do not address the neutral' post
    naz I think i mentioned this earlier but whta the fuck is voss doing, it would be so much easier to read your slot if he would come in and offer some analysis.

We could literally cross reference your metas and content and I think be able to form a lot better of a read then we can with just you being your oh so bubbly self

25. ISO #1875
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    ogc ??? @rumox

he should've used one note

also @blinkskater why are u tunneling mag??? out of all the players in the thread
    lol nah just something rumox has said in other games

26. ISO #1876

27. ISO #1877

28. ISO #1878

29. ISO #1879
    Ganelon

there's no point to claiming Doc as town ever, not on d1, without even being voted

30. ISO #1880

TBH You just reminded me that varcron caustic and aamirus were in the game lol

31. ISO #1881

32. ISO #1882

33. ISO #1883

34. ISO #1884

35. ISO #1885

If Blink Is Town And Attacked Ozy Yesterday.. Lets Theorize For A Moment.. That Aamirus Is Scum.. And Used That As An Opportunity To Jump On Someone. That Someone Being Ozy.. That Was Already being Attacked.. Also Aamirus Basically Echoed What Blink Said To Appear Sheepish/Townie But Is Really Scum.. Correct Me Where Im Wrong Here..

36. ISO #1886

37. ISO #1887

38. ISO #1888

looking at the player list, I can honestly say there is nobody even close to Huey in terms of my willingness to lynch them today. Varcron next in line.
    SB/MM/Aamirus - never.
    Mag, Light - probably never.

Blink, Chip, Solid - time will tell.

Caustic, for the sole reason of "thats too stupid for mafia to do what he does" - I have a hard time imagining him being Mafia.

39. ISO #1889

40. ISO #1890

41. ISO #1891

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Saying that you aren't using meta reads, and then reading half the thread with meta reads is scummy, it's creating a false sense of character, like he's trying to portray himself as someone then being someone completely different. That kind of play doesn't come from a town player.
    ummm mag contradicting himself is towny as hell he's a fucking psycho
    altho i haven't seen him flipping around too much
    i got my eye on u heaux @Magoroth

the only thing that's ironic here is that you tunnel like a maniac and yet I'm the one who's lying
    Lmao
    ima use a meta read here: blink = town for that lol

42. ISO #1892

43. ISO #1893

44. ISO #1894

45. ISO #1895

If Blink Is Town And Attacked Ozy Yesterday.. Lets Theorize For A Moment.. That Aamirus Is Scum.. And Used That As An Opportunity To Jump On Someone. That Someone Being Ozy.. That Was Already being Attacked.. Also Aamirus Basically Echoed What Blink Said To Appear Sheepish/Townie But Is Really Scum.. Correct Me Where Im Wrong Here..
    I know you see aamirus as opportunistic for that play.
    But honestly. I ISO'ed her 3 times. Each time I town read her more and more. Her play made perfect sense to me.
    First it was about why I presumed there is a D1 chat - why wouldn't she see that as a potential slip?
    Then I misunderstood what she was asking me, and from then on I misinterpreted her intentions again and again, which lead it to from her point of view that my reactions were super duper weird, so she kept pushing me.
    And yes, I can't agree with MM at all that she was twisting my word. I literally wanted to make a case against her at night but after ISO'ing her - she is close to a Lock Town for me.

46. ISO #1896

looking at the player list, I can honestly say there is nobody even close to Huey in terms of my willingness to lynch them today. Varcron next in line.
    SB/MM/Aamirus - never.
    Mag, Light - probably never.

Blink, Chip, Solid - time will tell.

Caustic, for the sole reason of "thats too stupid for mafia to do what he does" - I have a hard time imagining him being Mafia.
    Caustic seems like an experienced mafia player hiding behind a mask =\

I remember one time on a different site there was a "new" player to the site, his name was SirDerpsAlot.

This dude was acting like a 12 year old kid who's 1st time was playing mafia.

I ended up catching him because his tone felt off and there were wordings within his posts that seemed to give away him being more knowledgeable then he let on that was a crazy game.

I kinda get similar vibes from caustic this game, like he is very self aware, and is a new player to all of us, it's not hard to believe that he could come in playing like that as town or scum..

47. ISO #1897

3. I discredited you to the same extent that one discredits their scum reads? how is that a scumtell, also I have no way of knowing if you're a "town member", from my perspective of course I would never discredit a town member (unless I had reason to, which isn't the case here), I thought you were scum
    would you please forward this to @Marshmallow Marshall lmao
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

48. ISO #1898

49. ISO #1899

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Caustic seems like an experienced mafia player hiding behind a mask =\

I remember one time on a different site there was a "new" player to the site, his name was SirDerpsAlot.

This dude was acting like a 12 year old kid who's 1st time was playing mafia.

I ended up catching him because his tone felt off and there were wordings within his posts that seemed to give away him being more knowledgeable then he let on that was a crazy game.

I kinda get similar vibes from caustic this game, like he is very self aware, and is a new player to all of us, it's not hard to believe that he could come in playing like that as town or scum..
    How Do You Get A Tone Out Of Words On A Screen? Without Proper Punctuation?

50. ISO #1900