Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    ok so maybe I jumped to conclusions, I dont hate this as much anymore
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    i think this is what got wiisp killed
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #552

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm inclined to agree but ill let others chime in tbh

MM makes the most sense here, I think.
    MM has echoed multiple people here retroactively and for all intents and purposed, buddied you.

As for SB16/MM // That's possible. I'd commend SB16 for saying he "didn't like" MM's post. But he could have explained why instead of telling us about the end of the day for some reason.
    @Frinckles why are you not pushing MM anymore?

Kovath said Mag was scummy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    From the interaction-chain itself, if there's scum in those three I think Varcron is the least likely (really don't think this is bussing) and Magoroth slightly more likely than SB.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

3. ISO #553

weed im tired

My Case on Marshmallow Marshall:

Spoiler : mm defending mag :
    Post 15 MM randomly pings Mag for no reason for help:
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Alright, thanks!

Stop thinking your fake American timezones are superior >=O
    -vote Light_Yagami

@Magoroth HALP!!!
    weird, but this is shit post time so ?

Post 35:
    By curiosity, what's your stance on a policy lynch on @Efekannn02 if he keeps behaving like that?
    MM asks someone their opinion on a policy lynch on Efe (he said it was for reaction check in post 44) but I don't think I've ever seen MM do that as town. Pretty sure he's against policy lynches but it's been a hot minute.

MM Defending Mag:
    100% agree with Wisp here; also, Mag's meta strenghtens this argument. I think he's either the marksman or town.
    Frinckles... Magoroth posted this after you talked about the "neutral out of the blue".... all what he did there was to say that Light had slipped because he said he was drunk, which is not exactly wise of him (because it's not rare or alignment indicative lol).

-vote Frinckles

I think that you are not honest in your pushes.
    D-did you just blame Magoroth for playing like 100% town and for scum hunting? Because uh, while he did say he would do that as marksman, it's OBVIOUS that he'll do that as town too...... like, this is legitimately the worst reason you can scumread a player for lol.

I think this question to Mag is really weird:
    @Magoroth , you're saying weird things. Are you a German in disguise who has a hard time speaking English? ;)
    This quote is cut, in the full post MM is pushing Mag but not too hard.

Posts where MM defends SB16:
    Spoiler : mm/sb team :
    Exactly. And you seem genuine as of now, so you get a free pass for D1.
    Yeah, Stealth is very probably town here.

Think about the intent behind Varcron's post, though. Yes, the logic is not very good, but it is :
    1 : not a big issue with him, given his other posts and
    2 : not indicative of a scum alignment.

What is the benefit, from a scum point of view, to call a player scummy because they play like 100% town? You can't seriously believe that you'll pull a mislynch from that. I still think Varcron is town.
    And most importantly, SB16 contributed. Not terrific amounts of content, but still some. That's shady tbh.

And then Mag gets desperate at the end, pushing for MM and SB16 - i think because Mag knew he would flip mafia so he tries to bus his team mates so they get town cred:

Spoiler : mag's progression on mm :
    MM goes from 99.9999995% town
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I did notice it but didn't think to mention it until you pointed that out.
    I do not think Light was soft-claiming that role, I think he merely slipped
    -vote Light_Yagami

I also have a few theories on a few other players' alignments (I believe MM is 99.999995% town)
    to scum:
    this post reads like cross-faction bussing
    calling it right now, Frinckles/MM or Frinckles/SB16 = Mafia/Mafia or Mafia/Neutral
    to town:
    the only one I want today is Varcron. MM is a townreaed for me (or he's scum with Frinckles but I presently don't think Frinck is scum)
    stays town:
    MM is town right now for me.
    I don't think it's Frinckles or MM atm.
    then scum again:
    Lawyer/Varcron team?

the only thing I can really piece together from this is that Lawyer/MM and Varcron/MM are never a thing
    I think naz/MM could be a thing (? don't ask I couldn't explain this read it's just gut)
    also I don't understand Wiisp's reasons for voting Light at all

then sb16/mm team:
    Spoiler : mag pushing his teammates :
    actually ya know what fuck it I'ma try this
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    hmm. thing is I would maybe see MM doing that as town as well, but him defending him is indeed quite shady, MM pockets me every chance he gets as scum
    why do I think it's an sb16/mm team
    can I get a vote on sb16/MM? I'm 100% sure it's an s16/MM team right now, thank me later, now sheep me so we find out who the other guy is
    I feel like these two following posts are him outing the team:
    unless of course, y'all are scum with them. in which case, don't sheep me
    I'm reading this as mafia MM thinking me to be his Marksman buddy (?) in which case there is indeed only one scum team
    and it's what I've been planning all along, that's why I made that post about the marksman
    get rekt nubs
    dunno, MM has been defending me whilst stealth hasn't so I guess MM is scummier.
    I'm fine with either
    could also be an MM/Light team, given how heavily MM has been discrediting the idea
    tbh, MM/Light/SB16 are all solid lynches
    nope I don't accept the terms - the counter train is MM. he's always scum here defending someone who acted like a sniper. Defending is scummier than not, are you scum with him Wiisp?

Stealth trying to distance himself from teammate:
    Spoiler : distancing :
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

For his attempt at pocketing me while also diffusing my train on Voltorb
    My ability to reach the thread in the 4 and a half hours (!!!) until EOD is going to be extremely limited and I’m not sure if I feel comfortable moving my vote off of varcron atm. I could definitely see a Varcron/MM scumteam right now... it is very unsettling.

I think given the choice over mag or frinckles I’d rather have either of them still here.

Nothing personal this just smells weird
    If anyone is scum out of these 2 it’s MM

lmk ur thots
    i'll read the mafia roles later im taking my dog out now <3

4. ISO #554

in sum:

i thnk we had it between 2 mafia yesterday, and sb as the third
    kovath should be town for makng it RNG btwn two mafia
    IMO
    as of rn
    thank u

5. ISO #555

@Magoroth Screw You! You Actually Managed To Trick Me

The play seemed so risky as scum that I thought it was more or less impossible... At least, now we know that there's either a dead marksman, or a dead mafia who asked the marksman to reveal. Probably the former, because it'd be suicidal to make that kind of play as one of the two "main mafias".

Sorry if this was already asked, but @Huey The Long are death descriptions representative of the way the target died?
    Strangled during the night looks similar to the Light Raider's description, "puncture their throat". Just to make sure.

~~

Sorry for my relative inactivity, I got sick in the last days and could barely think =(
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #556

I knew Magoroth had been scummy through the day and had to piece together the case on MM from what I could read and what I was being told (which I took with a grain of salt).

The balance was not clear to me then, so I gut-went with the train whose voters looked less suspicious to me. Remember a THIRD of our slots are lurkers / nulls.

Are you reading MM and me as a scumteam together or not?
    Yeah, kind of annoyed about the lurkers tbh

7. ISO #557

The play seemed so risky as scum that I thought it was more or less impossible... At least, now we know that there's either a dead marksman, or a dead mafia who asked the marksman to reveal. Probably the former, because it'd be suicidal to make that kind of play as one of the two "main mafias".

Sorry if this was already asked, but @Huey The Long are death descriptions representative of the way the target died?
    Strangled during the night looks similar to the Light Raider's description, "puncture their throat". Just to make sure.

~~

Sorry for my relative inactivity, I got sick in the last days and could barely think =(
    Lol tbh

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

Re: im tired

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    My Case on Marshmallow Marshall:

Spoiler : mm defending mag :
    Post 15 MM randomly pings Mag for no reason for help:

weird, but this is shit post time so ?

Post 35:

MM asks someone their opinion on a policy lynch on Efe (he said it was for reaction check in post 44) but I don't think I've ever seen MM do that as town. Pretty sure he's against policy lynches but it's been a hot minute.

MM Defending Mag:

I think this question to Mag is really weird:

This quote is cut, in the full post MM is pushing Mag but not too hard.

Posts where MM defends SB16:
    Spoiler : mm/sb team :

And then Mag gets desperate at the end, pushing for MM and SB16 - i think because Mag knew he would flip mafia so he tries to bus his team mates so they get town cred:

Spoiler : mag's progression on mm :
    MM goes from 99.9999995% town

to scum:

to town:

stays town:

then scum again:

then sb16/mm team:
    Spoiler : mag pushing his teammates :

I feel like these two following posts are him outing the team:

Stealth trying to distance himself from teammate:
    Spoiler : distancing :

lmk ur thots
    i'll read the mafia roles later im taking my dog out now <3
    Eww, some of the first quotes with Mag do look ugly in hindsight, mostly the one where I ask him if he's a German in disguise... Also, just saying, it's really unlikely that Mag was non-marksman scum. Me pinging him for "help" is far from being AI.
    I'm not really for policy lynches in general when there's a better option, which there almost always is at EoD. However, I'm 100% in for discussing the possibility of it on early D1.

Have you ever seen me hard defend my teammate like this? No. And you probably won't see it so soon lol. I still stand by my high townread on Stealth (haven't read D2 yet but still).

Wasn't there a tie at EoD? Mag couldn't really know that he would die. I didn't think it myself.

Big thing there : You accuse me of being scum for defending Stealth, and accuse Stealth of being scum for attacking me.

I still think that this case comes from town, because there was an obvious work of searching the posts and making links between them, even if they're wrong. + some points here. As long as you don't choo choo me
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #561

Magoroth flipped as disloyal - I believe that this includes the Irish person.

So, to think I am scum, you must believe that Magoroth was Irish, because I was the vote that pushed Magoroth over the edge. If we were full-scum-team together, I could have gone for MM, whose voters represented most of the people active at EoD. Same thing if Magoroth was sniper: why go for a (possibly) softing sniper over MM, when I would know that there was a sniper? Similarly, if I was sniper, why would I go for the person softing its existence?

Bussing is possible but way less relevant given what I said about MM. It's not too hard to chalk it up to last-hour flipping a coin or something to that effect.
    Mag's bio doesn't exactly look Irish to me. This post makes total sense to me. Kovath prolly town too.

I ain't making friends by saying that, right...

So, by PoE:

Frinckles
    Stealth
    Kovath

Townish :

Naz
    Varcron
    Light

The others are either null or scummy.

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

To explain my EoD posts, I thought town vs town was the most likely scenario, with both being entrenched as the lynch targets. I was a bit exasperated at being the deciding vote (or not) between the two trains, especially when Wiisp voted elsewhere to express his true feelings or whatever. Recall that when I made my RNGesus post, Wiisp was still on MM with the votes tied at 4-4; I did not expect the unvote.

As for why I chose Magoroth, first part from LW:
    -Why did I vote Magoroth over MM? I would have liked more time to think, and I figured Magoroth's slot was already somewhat tainted and more informative to flip. He was also being voted by people that were much less controversial among everyone than those on MM's train (imo), which is a slightly different angle. Still, I might have acted differently with another hour or two.
    -Why not try to move the train to someone else? Because with so little time in the day, it was (a) not likely to happen and (b) would probably given the target no chance to defend themselves or claim.

I thought the train on MM, voter-wise, was less problematic, especially given that half of the MM train was composed of SB and Magoroth moving over after failing to get Varcron. This could be scum trying to force another lynch, for example. I never quite felt entirely at ease with Magoroth's play and reactions in the latter part of the day. When I defended his initial "problem statement," it was not to say that it towny - just that we didn't have enough to distinguish between the motivations at the time.
    If you think I was in a scum team with Mag without him being sniper, why the hell would he do that? @naz

14. ISO #564

Again, our town power roles should just out. Otherwise, MM/Kovath is my lynch for today. Lynching lurkers on day two feels irresponsible.
    Lynching townies feels worse, though...

Plus, D2 is exactly the time to lynch lurkers to avoid carrying them over to MYLO/LYLO, so that the choice is not a dice roll.

15. ISO #565

Again, our town power roles should just out. Otherwise, MM/Kovath is my lynch for today. Lynching lurkers on day two feels irresponsible.
    And hey, why in the world would the TPRs out themselves?? We're not in MYLO/LYLO, and there is no benefit to gain out of it.

NO.

16. ISO #566

~~

Death Descriptions are representative, this death description was from a Factional Night Kill:
    German Night Kill at the Start of Day: [Flavour Text] You find [Insert Name] Dead in [Insert Flavour Text location] He has been [Insert Flavour weapon, will be different to all other deaths on this list] You find a letter in [Insert Name] pocket. It explains his life [Insert Bio]

Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Death Descriptions are representative, this death description was from a Factional Night Kill:

Oh ok. That makes more sense anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Then he wasn't Sniper. Which means German Tunneller.
    He could have hit the Leader of the Defectors, since he didn't know his teammates... which is not really the best option, eh?

20. ISO #570

Oh ok. That makes more sense anyway.

He could have hit the Leader of the Defectors, since he didn't know his teammates... which is not really the best option, eh?
    Then better to do it when everyone is alive and there are less chances of hitting your teammates, don't you think?

He would never know his team anyway

Thank you Anonymous Donor

21. ISO #571

Magoroth was clearly town at the end of the day.
    If both of you are town, one of you played anti-town and that's not my problem. You flip today unless MM decides to play scummier.
    Are you saying that Magoroth was tailored, and that he was town?

22. ISO #572

Then better to do it when everyone is alive and there are less chances of hitting your teammates, don't you think?

He would never know his team anyway
    He could have clues, especially with how he made it obvious to them that he was Sniper (assuming he was).

23. ISO #573

Thank you cutie <3.

I main support, mostly Yuumi although I can play many supports adequately.
    omg I met another gay guy from Spain who plays support too what a weird coincidence haha

24. ISO #574

MM I'll answer u later I'm about to drive home. Kabob is pooped!!

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

MM I'll answer u later I'm about to drive home. Kabob is pooped!!
    SAVE KABOB, THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE PRIORITY!!!!

Frinckles, I hadn't really considered that possibility... and it would make much more sense than him being marksman because it just doesn't feel like him.

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

naz, I get your point regarding Magoroth's read progression on MM, but I don't know if they can both be scum.

MM train got underway after Magoroth was already on 3 (maybe 4?) votes; Magoroth cast the second vote on MM after Frinckles and was then followed by SB and later Wiisp (much later). Magoroth held his vote there throughout the rest of day. It's not impossible, but that's basically saying that he (1) thought the MM train would never pick up enough to be a viable alternative and (2) that he was fine with MM being lynched over him.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

29. ISO #579

Then why not shoot someone Who you think is not mafia? Since he has clues on Who It might be.
    Are you talking about God? :P

Well, they could be afraid of being wrong lol. However, I now believe that him being tailored makes much more sense.

30. ISO #580

Frinckles's logic is incomprehensible to me.

Frinckles must believe that Magoroth was tailored town if he thinks I'm scum. Then we have the following four worlds:
    Me town + MM town, Me town + MM scum, Me scum + MM town, Me scum + MM scum

But the Me scum + MM town world makes no sense, as then it was a town lynch regardless and I could have voted a lurker or done nothing with no controversy; ergo, there is no world in which I am a superior lynch to MM, and flipping MM would also be informative about my alignment if MM is town.

So, either Frinckles really badly wants to lynch me either knowing I'm not scum or just to generate new lynch targets, or he actually does believe I blatantly played EoD as scum screwing around in a TvT lynch.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

If Mag was really town, why didn't mafia just hammer him for a mislynch?

33. ISO #583

I don't think he was tailored and I could lynch Frinckles today

34. ISO #584

If Mag was really town, why didn't mafia just hammer him for a mislynch?
    It's possible both Mag and MM were/are town I guess? Only world I can see.

It is kinda weird that for the amount of people that agreed Magoroth was scummy-ish at least, votes were hard to come by and mostly ended up being from people not present at EoD.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

Frinckles's logic is incomprehensible to me.

Frinckles must believe that Magoroth was tailored town if he thinks I'm scum. Then we have the following four worlds:
    Me town + MM town, Me town + MM scum, Me scum + MM town, Me scum + MM scum

But the Me scum + MM town world makes no sense, as then it was a town lynch regardless and I could have voted a lurker or done nothing with no controversy; ergo, there is no world in which I am a superior lynch to MM, and flipping MM would also be informative about my alignment if MM is town.

So, either Frinckles really badly wants to lynch me either knowing I'm not scum or just to generate new lynch targets, or he actually does believe I blatantly played EoD as scum screwing around in a TvT lynch.
    Assuming a tailor, our first two flips are likely useless.

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

So, to think I am scum, you must believe that Magoroth was Irish, because I was the vote that pushed Magoroth over the edge. If we were full-scum-team together, I could have gone for MM, whose voters represented most of the people active at EoD. Same thing if Magoroth was sniper: why go for a (possibly) softing sniper over MM, when I would know that there was a sniper? Similarly, if I was sniper, why would I go for the person softing its existence?

Bussing is possible but way less relevant given what I said about MM. It's not too hard to chalk it up to last-hour flipping a coin or something to that effect.
    Or magoroth was the sniper. Which is still entirely likely.

Did you check mag last night or something?
    lol no

.......... @Stealthbomber16 ???????????
    Yeah that aged poorly as fuck ngl. Its looking like my reads were pretty much reversed
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

It's possible both Mag and MM were/are town I guess? Only world I can see.

It is kinda weird that for the amount of people that agreed Magoroth was scummy-ish at least, votes were hard to come by and mostly ended up being from people not present at EoD.
    Are you suggesting those present at EOD are scummy? that seems to be your connotation here.

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Are you suggesting those present at EOD are scummy? that seems to be your connotation here.
    Not sure how you reached this conclusion. There are multiple ways to read what I observed. Maybe scum parked their votes on Magoroth early and left. Or maybe the actual level of opposition to Magoroth was indeed much lower than it seemed from chat, and then one could proceed tentatively via isolating a group from which to pick some scum (as there were more than just the 3 + 1 scum players posting at EoD).

I'd also appreciate if you'd answer my question. Are you sheeping Frinckle's read on me or do you have any separate thoughts of your own?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

Not sure how you reached this conclusion. There are multiple ways to read what I observed. Maybe scum parked their votes on Magoroth early and left. Or maybe the actual level of opposition to Magoroth was indeed much lower than it seemed from chat, and then one could proceed tentatively via isolating a group from which to pick some scum (as there were more than just the 3 + 1 scum players posting at EoD).

I'd also appreciate if you'd answer my question. Are you sheeping Frinckle's read on me or do you have any separate thoughts of your own?
    I have thoughts of my own on some of your posts that lead me to think that you reek of scum, but we'll see how the day plays out from here.

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I have thoughts of my own on some of your posts that lead me to think that you reek of scum, but we'll see how the day plays out from here.
    Okay.

You can be town today, I disagree with your vote change significantly but there are scummier people.
    I just stated why the world(s) you believe in make MM a MECHANICALLY better lynch, I still don't know what you're doing. You also had some weird logic day 1 when Othello-connecting me with Magoroth, as you gave Magoroth no towncred throughout the day except for that one post; this along with calling me towny fairly consistently and using that, in turn, to throw my name into the prospective-lynch-pile throughout the day.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600

Isn't this what you're doing now? You are basically now trying to divert attention towards MM as you stated in this very post, basically making him the better lynch target.