S-FM 124: Non-Standard Roles - Page 30
Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 1831
  1. ISO #1451

Re: S-FM 124: Non-Standard Roles

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Nigga you gotta stop flip flopping. Kusco is right. Make up your mind. You can't just go all paranoid this late in the game. New doubts don't outweigh longer standing ones.
    wheres your own opinion for once... you claim cit so right now you are quesal odds. really my only ideal targets are the prs.

any citzen claims that come up mafia will have the defnce of "i must be miller" which gets us nowhere

2. ISO #1452

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    wheres your own opinion for once... you claim cit so right now you are quesal odds. really my only ideal targets are the prs.

any citzen claims that come up mafia will have the defnce of "i must be miller" which gets us nowhere
    That's why you lynch based on analysis. Ever heard of that? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

3. ISO #1453

4. ISO #1454

5. ISO #1455

6. ISO #1456

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    yes but sometimes it also comes down to gut and luck.

if you have a game full of citizens where one changes all the posts become moot. your lack of contributing is irking me. much like banshsi.
    Too fucking bad you know exactly that I tend to do this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

7. ISO #1457

8. ISO #1458

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

11. ISO #1461

12. ISO #1462

13. ISO #1463

14. ISO #1464

15. ISO #1465

16. ISO #1466

17. ISO #1467

18. ISO #1468

Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    RLVG, I see the logic in lynching Appley. Others don't. I'd rather be lynched and be useful than have some stupid argument ruin this day's productivity.
    1. The day is almost over.

2. Blazer's arguement is better than yours when it comes to numbers. You HAVE to lynch a mafioso tonight or lose the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

19. ISO #1469

20. ISO #1470

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    1. The day is almost over.

2. Blazer's arguement is better than yours when it comes to numbers. You HAVE to lynch a mafioso tonight or lose the game.
    Like I said, I'm not arguing for it right now. You're just trying to milk out something that has dried up long ago.

21. ISO #1471

22. ISO #1472

23. ISO #1473

24. ISO #1474

25. ISO #1475

26. ISO #1476

27. ISO #1477

28. ISO #1478

29. ISO #1479

Well, can't do shit now if town doesn't reappear before day end. I don't understand why you're OK to be lynched Kusco, as I've already explained the numbers.

Should he flip orc I wish you all gg, because I'm certainly dead and will rage to myself in dead chat. And if he flips mafioso I'm probably still dead but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

30. ISO #1480

31. ISO #1481

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    Well, can't do shit now if town doesn't reappear before day end. I don't understand why you're OK to be lynched Kusco, as I've already explained the numbers.

Should he flip orc I wish you all gg, because I'm certainly dead and will rage to myself in dead chat. And if he flips mafioso I'm probably still dead but I'll keep my fingers crossed.
    I'm not okay with it. I'm resigned to the fact of my lynch because of people's stupidity thinking that I'm the best lynch target.

32. ISO #1482

33. ISO #1483

34. ISO #1484

35. ISO #1485

36. ISO #1486

Thoughts?

Also, it's the fashionable thing to vote for me to die.
    Nah I wouldn't vote an oracle at this time. Even though you could be mafia claiming oracle and the fact you are trying to not get lynched. Something an oracle wouldn't do, but because it is late game with 3 mafia i believe still alive then it means town lynches are suicide. I can see you fighting from getting lynched. What is means is.....
    -vote RLVG

37. ISO #1487

38. ISO #1488

39. ISO #1489

Quote Originally Posted by Banshis View Post
    Nah I wouldn't vote an oracle at this time. Even though you could be mafia claiming oracle and the fact you are trying to not get lynched. Something an oracle wouldn't do, but because it is late game with 3 mafia i believe still alive then it means town lynches are suicide. I can see you fighting from getting lynched. What is means is.....
    -vote RLVG
    Are you fucking kidding me? I am a townsperson first, oracle second. I am a citizen except that my death gives more information. Is RLVG scummy for trying to not die? He claims he's a citizen. Are you scummy for not wanting to die?

40. ISO #1490

41. ISO #1491

42. ISO #1492

-vote RLVG
    whoops, voted for RLVG

-vote Kusco
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

43. ISO #1493

Are you fucking kidding me? I am a townsperson first, oracle second. I am a citizen except that my death gives more information. Is RLVG scummy for trying to not die? He claims he's a citizen. Are you scummy for not wanting to die?
    I am saying oracles usually want to die, but because it is late game I get why you don't want to die and I believe you are an oracle : /

44. ISO #1494

I am saying oracles usually want to die, but because it is late game I get why you don't want to die and I believe you are an oracle : /
    So you think theres an orc in a setup with 2 carolers and a sheriff?

Shelly My Dear,

I am writing you today in regards to a very important matter, but first let me complement you on how well you look today. Your slender figure fits quite well with that dashing dress. The crimson sparkles dance as you glide across the floor. The deep blue ocean reflected in your eyes pierces into my very soul. I am completely entranced as I gaze upon your beauty. As you have a kind and wonderful heart to go along with your dazzling beauty, I would like to ponder a question to thee. Would you please allow these poor people among myself to lynch 2 people today with a tie vote?

Forever Yours,
    Blazer

P.S. You are my everything.

(Delivered with the letter is a box of chocolate and a dozen roses.)

45. ISO #1495

46. ISO #1496

47. ISO #1497

48. ISO #1498

49. ISO #1499

50. ISO #1500