Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Faithless 1-S2-1-5824596

Account Name: Faithless
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5824596

Crime: Reactionary(maybe) Gamethrowing.

Summary:
    Faithless was vigilante. I was marshall. I expressed disapproval in his shots against my orders.
    In the end of the game, he finds the immune gf with 3 towns remaining. We vote the gf, but he is not satisfied with my opinion of his actions.
    So he says things along the line "say that I'm a good vigi". I refuse and call him out. He refuses to vote the gf.
    The bickering between us keep up, and he decides to throw the game.

-Mafia- (2810).SC2Replay
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

2. ISO #2

Re: Faithless 1-S2-1-5824596

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Faithless:1-S2-1-5824596

Respective Hotkeys
    ctrl+5

Previous Offenses
    Griefing On hold
    Reactionary Game-throwing 2x Watchlist

Summary
    Faithless chooses the name SHAWN and roles Vigilante in slot #12

Day 2
    Marshall reveals
    #12 messages Marshall to publicly claim who he wants him to shoot

Night 2
    #12 decides to shoot #6 (Detective)

Day 3
    #12 and the Marshall bicker about the yolo vigilante shot and the shot going into the next night

Night 3
    #12 decides to shoot #1 (Mafioso)

Day 4
    #12 and Marshall bicker again about Vigilante targets

Night 4
    #12 decides to shoot #15 (Godfather) but is notified his target is immune

Day 5
    After revealing that his target was night immune, #12 demands Marshall to tell him he is a good Vigilante. #12 refuses to vote the night immune player with the rest of the town and the game progresses into the next night

Day 6
    The last alive players are Vigilante, Marshall and Mafioso. Vigilante and Marshall bicker during day chat, but the Mafioso is eventually voted up. Vigilante votes innocent, resulting in a 1-1 tie. Game progresses into night.

Night 7
    Mafioso kills Vigilante, game over. Mafia win.

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes

Player Offenses
    Intentional Game-throwing

Recommended Action
    4x Watchlist

Additional Notes
    Any more game-throwing runs the risk of being ban listed.
    Last edited by rumox; April 26th, 2019 at 07:24 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Really? 4X Watch-List... all Mostache needed to say was "Sorry, you're good!" and I wouldn't gamethrew.

The previous report on me (Reactionary Game-throwing 2x Watchlist) was also really retarded so I think I deserve at best 2X watch-list, speacilly because I contribute to keeping the game cleanm but whatever!
    Last edited by Faithless; April 28th, 2019 at 11:41 AM.
    Why so serious?

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Faithless View Post
    Really? 4X Watch-List... all Mostache needed to say was "Sorry, you're good!" and I wouldn't gamethrew.

The previous report on me (Reactionary Game-throwing 2x Watchlist) was also really retarded so I think I deserve at best 2X watch-list, speacilly because I contribute to keeping the game cleanm but whatever!
    It's the natural escalation of punishments, 2x -> 4x -> banlist. Some Keepers may show some leniency with their suggested punishments when considering other factors that may be at play. If you want to appeal this you are free to do so.