S-FM 223: Cult of Zed - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM 223: Cult of Zed

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Glad we're on the same wavelength here. Personally, I found his posts from today far more telling. It looks like he has absolutely no "town instinct". As in, he has no sense of what a town should be feeling when and there's 0 mind melding going on.
    Also, idk how me and Quick are cleared because we haven't pushed gyr much tbh. If he flips CL, that might say something about my day 1 push, but if he flips CL the game will end anyway LOL.

2. ISO #752

3. ISO #753

Cultists, please finish this. Apparently I haven't played enough games on this website so that people can realise when I'm obv. scum. If I was scum right now, something that I'm not because:

1. I was probably getting lynched so converting me is -99% worth it.

2. I'm a lame shit as scum and no one would like to convert my ass unless they want to try some shenanigans.

And yzb, don't excuse yourself, if you're cultist you're doing something obviously understandable and I love you, and if not... LAME ASS YOU'RE FUCKING MAKING US LOSE THE GAME.

So, if this is going to be a slow pace train where I end being lynched and cultist winning, please press the Fast Forward and do it now.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Cultists, please finish this. Apparently I haven't played enough games on this website so that people can realise when I'm obv. scum. If I was scum right now, something that I'm not because:

2. I'm a lame shit as scum and no one would like to convert my ass unless they want to try some shenanigans.

And yzb, don't excuse yourself, if you're cultist you're doing something obviously understandable and I love you, and if not... LAME ASS YOU'RE FUCKING MAKING US LOSE THE GAME.

So, if this is going to be a slow pace train where I end being lynched and cultist winning, please press the Fast Forward and do it now.
    I'm just random lynching right now, honestly.

Is there a problem?

6. ISO #756

I'm just random lynching right now, honestly.

Is there a problem?
    So you lynch FB crying out loud how he for sure is scum and when you find out that he's inno you get depressed and don't care about the game anymore? If town didn't need every single one of them to win this I would allow it, but you have to stop this right now if you're town.

7. ISO #757

So you lynch FB crying out loud how he for sure is scum and when you find out that he's inno you get depressed and don't care about the game anymore? If town didn't need every single one of them to win this I would allow it, but you have to stop this right now if you're town.
    I was referencing how you opened today with that "random lynch" comment. Obviously I'm not random lynching >.>.

However, the way you're presuming I'm town looks informed af. In this situation, if you were town, you'd probably presume I'm scum trying to provoke you or something.

It looks like you can't cover up the fuck-ups you've made, so now you're resorting to AtE because it's the only way you know how to get townread.

8. ISO #758

I was referencing how you opened today with that "random lynch" comment. Obviously I'm not random lynching >.>.

However, the way you're presuming I'm town looks informed af. In this situation, if you were town, you'd probably presume I'm scum trying to provoke you or something.

It looks like you can't cover up the fuck-ups you've made, so now you're resorting to AtE because it's the only way you know how to get townread.
    Like, you were keeping open the possibility I'm scum just above, and then in the next post you throw it out the window. I'd expect you to be like "oh so I guess yzb is scum nvm then I won't bother to persuade him"

9. ISO #759

Holy fuck Gyr, you better be coming back to the thread in 10 minutes or some shit.

1) You opened by acting apathetic about LYLO / even jokingly suggesting a random lynch.
    2) Nearly everyone got triggered by this, understandably, given the town's current mood.
    3) You completely failed to pick up on this and kept trying to play the "hurrdurr it's so obvious I'm town to anyone who plays with me".

And, meanwhile, after awkwardly lynching SB because he scumread you for completely reasonable reasons, you flipflopped onto Ika without even explaining your thought process.

If you are town, you've done a terrible job trying to relate / express yourself to fellow towns and explain your thought process. Your AtE is trash - literally anyone can pull that kind of shit when they're on the chopping block.

So no, your "omg how could anyone possibly misread me?" makes 0 sense.

10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    HI, how's it going..... i will be around tonight and around for eod this time
    Makes sense as she would be the hardest to read consistent wise.
    Wtf was the fb Lynch.... gyrlander would have been so better
    @Mesk

Can you answer the question in #702 please?

12. ISO #762

@ika , as of now til EoD i will be around, have some things to do around the house and in regards to mod moderation but I would love if you could fill me in
    the basic of what has happened today is that stealth scum reads quick/gry
    i scum read qucik/gry and to an extent yzb
    gry suspects me for fabricated and survivlaisum reasoning
    cass said a bunch of stuff that i would have to kinda go reread real quick but it was scatter shot.

@Cass who are your top scum reads and why?

im now catching up and will respond to it all

13. ISO #763

LMAOOOOOOOOO "Survivalism" I said 1 time I was voting FB also because I wanted to save my ass, just 1 time and now you say it as if I was crying about me getting lynched lmao. And well, what can I say about being your primary suspect when you haven't said anything about me and now you just come and see that I'm probably the train that has more sucess rate and decide to throw accusations that I can't obviously deny as everyone says I've been a little bitch this whole game.
    no, i said you voted off survivalism and you are admitting it, thats scummy in of itself alone. but in a game where basicly its one person vs everyone i find it 10 times worse then ever.

i have mentioned you indircetly day 1 where i had scum reads on yzb/quick. you must also recall we only have one scum to find and i found yzb posting to be scummy and that quick defending it without reason to be jsut as scummy hence why i poed you out at the time

come day 2 i said i had another scum read and it was you by indications.

here you are jsut flaing around and just making up reasons at this point. your vote was before this reasosning and my "suspicion" you are portraying was after your vote so you are fabricating your read

14. ISO #764

Also, idk how me and Quick are cleared because we haven't pushed gyr much tbh. If he flips CL, that might say something about my day 1 push, but if he flips CL the game will end anyway LOL.
    you arent? i had to fix my post cus mobile sucks.

at this point its a matter of occam razor and that gry is flaing around like crazy

15. ISO #765

wifom argument

self meta argument, iirc you were proud of a scum game of yours for saying "stupid shit" under annon and then promptly got you PLed

yelling and appealing to someone you are both basicly calling scum and town at the same post will help your case

i though you were sadistic and if that is the case you would like this. but scicne your not twon, you ate try is nice
    in blue

16. ISO #766

then why didnt you allow it day 2? it makes no sense whatsoever to say "ya i would be ok" but yesterday eb like "nope vote for living plz"

17. ISO #767

Holy fuck Gyr, you better be coming back to the thread in 10 minutes or some shit.

1) You opened by acting apathetic about LYLO / even jokingly suggesting a random lynch.
    2) Nearly everyone got triggered by this, understandably, given the town's current mood.
    3) You completely failed to pick up on this and kept trying to play the "hurrdurr it's so obvious I'm town to anyone who plays with me".

And, meanwhile, after awkwardly lynching SB because he scumread you for completely reasonable reasons, you flipflopped onto Ika without even explaining your thought process.

If you are town, you've done a terrible job trying to relate / express yourself to fellow towns and explain your thought process. Your AtE is trash - literally anyone can pull that kind of shit when they're on the chopping block.

So no, your "omg how could anyone possibly misread me?" makes 0 sense.
    well should of read up fully, yzb basicly said everything i have said

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    but the only way to argue a meta case is to argue with meta.
    LOL, no. Not even.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

20. ISO #770

ika, your attitude reminds me of Empire. Just that. And as I can't really read anyone right now if I get some feeling you can be scum, I vote you. And just that.

Anyway, if all of you are going to proclaim how scum I am, please do not hesitate and lynch me already. Pretty sure at least 1 townie is on my train, so cultists just can't have problems right now.

21. ISO #771

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

ika, your attitude reminds me of Empire. Just that. And as I can't really read anyone right now if I get some feeling you can be scum, I vote you. And just that.

Anyway, if all of you are going to proclaim how scum I am, please do not hesitate and lynch me already. Pretty sure at least 1 townie is on my train, so cultists just can't have problems right now.
    I honestly would advocate for early-lynch at this point, but a few other peeps probably want to post before EOD

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

I honestly would advocate for early-lynch at this point, but a few other peeps probably want to post before EOD
    im kinda at the point where we go "what else is gonna be brought up?"

stealth is gonna be missing(?), you are gonna be missing. what else can we do?

pedit:

im tempted to just vote to just shut gyr up and accpet if im wrong im wrong and if hes cl/cult we have info to dicuss tommorw.

27. ISO #777

28. ISO #778

pedit:

im tempted to just vote to just shut gyr up and accpet if im wrong im wrong and if hes cl/cult we have info to dicuss tommorw.
    Don't worry, there won't be any information to discuss tomorrow. Well, maybe Mattzed saying I'm a big dumbfuck but I would understand it.

29. ISO #779

pedit:

when I said "people" I really just meant "Cass" lol. She seems like the type that would be annoyed if we cut the day short and didn't let her get on and give some thoughts.

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

"i have no reasons to legit scum read you so im gonna use more fake gut unexplained reasons"

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

38. ISO #788

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    Nuance, right, I guess I can try and take a stab at it.

I was also unaware that the setup was popular majority... so now we have had like 4 times where people haven't known exactly what the setup is. They can't all be Scum. Point I am making is that I was well within reasonable range when I said not knowing the setup is NAI. I know this especially because I myself have been in many games as Town where I didn't know the setup very well and really only took a glance at it. If anything it is more Townie for me that Scummy. So what I am saying here is that it is player dependent. Does Fire seem like the type of guy to carefully look over the setu each and every time or not? Its an honest question, I actually want to know what you think here.

Second of all, for every game you see me play passively I will give you 8 games that were me playing aggressive af. I might not do it here and it might not be what I am known for here, but believe me, go take a look at the beginning of the Spirits game. I also do have the ability to play calm and collected and I usually play better when I do, but I don't play that way as often because it is not as fun for me.

"Do not follow me lest you become a fool" means "I have some seriously weird ways of doing things/looking at things so if you are planning to follow me and do what I do, lol, good luck." Part of that is that I don't really push wagons. Its a weak part of my game admittedly and why I am kept alive even when I am widely Town read and have decent reads.

To wrap this up, you need to go back and read some of the game I have played, possibly a game or two off site to get a better picture of how I play. IDK how many games I have played with you, but I know its not many. In short, you are using a meta read to read me and the meta you are using isn't even accurate.

Questions: what do you think of SB giving Mesk a Town read when Mesk literally had not posted once in this game day?

What's your read on SB and why?

If I am Scum, who am I teamed with?
    I like the thought process and tone behind the first bold and question.

Not so much the last one.

the basic of what has happened today is that stealth scum reads quick/gry
    i scum read qucik/gry and to an extent yzb
    gry suspects me for fabricated and survivlaisum reasoning
    cass said a bunch of stuff that i would have to kinda go reread real quick but it was scatter shot.

@Cass who are your top scum reads and why?

im now catching up and will respond to it all
    My head is full of all sorts of possi-theories at the moment and I want a reread of notes before I make a call but GTH

Gyr still hasn't done anything to clear himself and his flip flop votes on Stealth/Ika are possible distancing/WIFOM /I think if he's cultist there's a good chance he'd be bussed for cred. Unless we come up with a stronger suspect for CL (I still think it's possible but the slip makes it more likely he's convert imo) he's our best bet for today. TLDR I don't see a world where his play to here is Town but I'm holding off vote for now, I think we need input from as many players as possible before EOD.

I'm back and forwards on Stealth/Ika/yzb. Ika mostly for disappearing ALL CAPS outburst D1 seeming OTT and ?itrelevant? game theory focus yesterday.

Stealth/YZB/Quick need re-read. I have small triggers for each of them and think they're good options for converts but D1 play for each was pretty solid and I'm not sure they'd be CL.

Mesk is a ? . I want more info/reads from her. D1 could go either way. I didn't hate focus D2 and can excuse absence as vacation is probably a valid thing, but AFAICT D3 has only involved saying I'm potential convert/seems narrower in focus than D2.

39. ISO #789

Quote Originally Posted by Cass View Post
    I like the thought process and tone behind the first bold and question.

Not so much the last one.

My head is full of all sorts of possi-theories at the moment and I want a reread of notes before I make a call but GTH

Gyr still hasn't done anything to clear himself and his flip flop votes on Stealth/Ika are possible distancing/WIFOM /I think if he's cultist there's a good chance he'd be bussed for cred. Unless we come up with a stronger suspect for CL (I still think it's possible but the slip makes it more likely he's convert imo) he's our best bet for today. TLDR I don't see a world where his play to here is Town but I'm holding off vote for now, I think we need input from as many players as possible before EOD.

I'm back and forwards on Stealth/Ika/yzb. Ika mostly for disappearing ALL CAPS outburst D1 seeming OTT and ?itrelevant? game theory focus yesterday.

Stealth/YZB/Quick need re-read. I have small triggers for each of them and think they're good options for converts but D1 play for each was pretty solid and I'm not sure they'd be CL.

Mesk is a ? . I want more info/reads from her. D1 could go either way. I didn't hate focus D2 and can excuse absence as vacation is probably a valid thing, but AFAICT D3 has only involved saying I'm potential convert/seems narrower in focus than D2.
    Do you realise that as soon as a cultist comes here and says "hum, I'm going to end this shit" and hammers me this is going to be over and no one is going to be at "EOD" because the game will have already finishes?

40. ISO #790

GREAT!!! I kindly ask his cultist friend to end my suffering.
    i can just unvote if you like?

Honestly, I'm kind of defending my allegiance to town with all this suicidal crap, but no one seems to care. Well, not like I expected it to happen.
    wifom argument is wifom

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

then you fucking tell me how the fuck you argue it?
    By showing you are Town in THIS game.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800

@Quick

Just wondering, do you still think I'm town?
    I'm leaning Town on you, yeah. I think the arguments that are against you don't necessarily work considering who it is the arguments are against.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out