Page 29 of 83 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 4142
  1. ISO #1401

2. ISO #1402

3. ISO #1403
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    better to kill lover before it's death causes another death.

If we ever want to lynch lover -day 1 is it.
    ya that's what I'm thinking as well

4. ISO #1404

because you spam
    Alignments aside

Gotta say I remember you being toxic from when you played a while ago but you’ve cooled down quite a lot and you’re a pretty respectable guy now. Just want you to know I notice

okay obvious pocket over /s
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #1405

6. ISO #1406

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Alignments aside

Gotta say I remember you being toxic from when you played a while ago but you’ve cooled down quite a lot and you’re a pretty respectable guy now. Just want you to know I notice

What if I told I was trying to be as friendly as possible this game?

I think that, when you realize how I acted from just a few questions directed at me from aamirus, I think it's pathetic and means can easily turn toxic and day.

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

11. ISO #1411

I think that, when you realize how I acted from just a few questions directed at me from aamirus, I think it's pathetic and means can easily turn toxic and day.
    Playing friendly is always a good thing

12. ISO #1412

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Can You Guys Also Call Me Efekannn Instead Efe?

And Also

i think huey is scum because of reverse OMGUS

aamirus aint playing certainly polite "towny" either

out of all people who know my "meta" and thought i was town they all wanted to lynch me policy or because they thought im scum
    why was huey one of the rare people who protected me? wtf is going on with you guys?
    @Efekannn02 Do you mean "reverse OMGUS" at you in the post I pointed out? I can see what you mean there.

If you are town for real this game, with the actually contributive posts here, your meta will be changed for an infinitely better formula. However, given the very long-standing meta of you trying to survive only when you're scum... I think you're scum, sorry. If you really are town, I hope you're going to keep this style from now on. You will not be lynched for playing like this in next games if you flip town.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #1413

14. ISO #1414

Guys Guys im Merry Doctor THERE ARE NO COUNTERCLAIMS AND YOU TROLLS TROLLED ME BACK
    This is your final answer?

15. ISO #1415

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Efekannn02 Do you mean "reverse OMGUS" at you in the post I pointed out? I can see what you mean there.

If you are town for real this game, with the actually contributive posts here, your meta will be changed for an infinitely better formula. However, given the very long-standing meta of you trying to survive only when you're scum... I think you're scum, sorry. If you really are town, I hope you're going to keep this style from now on. You will not be lynched for playing like this in next games if you flip town.
    CAN YOU SHUT UP AND ME HAVING A META?!?!?

IM LITERALLY UNPREDICTABLE AND CAN BE ANYTHING
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #1416

Is anyone actually against lynching the archon account?

Being active Asking probing questions Providing a conclusion Putting in effort into the game SCUM HUNTING Making new points Observing reactions
    Naz/Voss NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Posting WAY too much Posting too little Extreme WIFOM Low effort posting Too careful/self aware IIoA (information instead of analysis) Sheeping too much
    Naz/Voss NO YES NO YES YES neither NO

Lowest "town score" of all players.
    + he had the lowest post count out of everyone just few hours ago, when it's 2 players on that account.

17. ISO #1417

18. ISO #1418

Being active Asking probing questions Providing a conclusion Putting in effort into the game SCUM HUNTING Making new points Observing reactions

Posting WAY too much Posting too little Extreme WIFOM Low effort posting Too careful/self aware IIoA (information instead of analysis) Sheeping too much

+ he had the lowest post count out of everyone just few hours ago, when it's 2 players on that account.
    I dont want to hurt naz because naz is a good person owo
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #1419

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I'm kinda weary of naz this game, haven't seen them do much apart from voting efe @Chip Skylark
    I think I'm town reading them very slightly but still kinda weary
    literally cannot read this game and when i tried playing no one responded
    it's how it always fucking goes for me lmfao I'm just not going to play anymore please stop asking me to sign for games

20. ISO #1420

21. ISO #1421

Alignments aside

By the way, Ozy, I wholeheartedly agree with Stealth here. When you came back, you were pretty toxic, and now you're nice at people; it makes the game more enjoyable for everyone. Plus, you're not even toxic out of games :P you're just nice.

I don't understand the last line of your post, can you clarify please?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

thats your town score btw

I dont rely on yours too much
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #1424

By the way, Ozy, I wholeheartedly agree with Stealth here. When you came back, you were pretty toxic, and now you're nice at people; it makes the game more enjoyable for everyone. Plus, you're not even toxic out of games :P you're just nice.

I don't understand the last line of your post, can you clarify please?
    I never noticed that he was toxic

maybe he has a grudge like me and wants to get all of you in secret?
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #1425

26. ISO #1426

27. ISO #1427

28. ISO #1428

You do know that this causes Meta abuse right?
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #1429

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    Do you people not have jobs or what
    I’m at school and it’s post finals this week and then I have a 3 week break

I quit my job for more time for filling out the buttload of paperwork I have for irl circumstances and because my managers were absolute shit

So yeah I’ve had a good amount of time

32. ISO #1432

why am i being voted to get policy lynched by the archon?

you either pick the policy lynch or the killscum lynch you cant choose both because that kind of a scum is gamethrowing and in early day1 I didnt go absolute efekannn mode because i dont want anyone to get the wrong idea
    Ask Voss

33. ISO #1433

it's how it always fucking goes for me lmfao I'm just not going to play anymore please stop asking me to sign for games
    OwO

Just... reply to stuff? Even if you can't completely read the thread, which would be perfectly understandable because we went crazy on the posting xD

There's a difference between not being able to fully read the game and just not trying to contribute, though. You're not putting effort in the game. And right now, I see you behind your screen, being angry at me for saying that... BUT IT'S TRUE. Trying would be nice, instead of trying to defend yourself after not having tried. I think you're town, but I literally have no other reason to oppose your lynch (it is a sufficient reason in the circumstances, though). Give us reasons to not lynch you by actually contributing. Give us reads. You are an archon account, and we are literally unable to read you because you lack posts, that's a first...

And Voss, I hope you're going to pop in someday, because I believe you have posted literally zero times this game? ...

34. ISO #1434

35. ISO #1435

36. ISO #1436

I’m at school and it’s post finals this week and then I have a 3 week break

I quit my job for more time for filling out the buttload of paperwork I have for irl circumstances and because my managers were absolute shit

So yeah I’ve had a good amount of time
    lol can't relate I wish I knew what free time was
    I've been pacing back and forth in the hall at work replying so far rn and I'm about to go back to my desk.

37. ISO #1437

There was a post Voss made at one point in the game.

That’s the whole sentence because I don’t remember the content.

38. ISO #1438

OwO

Just... reply to stuff? Even if you can't completely read the thread, which would be perfectly understandable because we went crazy on the posting xD

There's a difference between not being able to fully read the game and just not trying to contribute, though. You're not putting effort in the game. And right now, I see you behind your screen, being angry at me for saying that... BUT IT'S TRUE. Trying would be nice, instead of trying to defend yourself after not having tried. I think you're town, but I literally have no other reason to oppose your lynch (it is a sufficient reason in the circumstances, though). Give us reasons to not lynch you by actually contributing. Give us reads. You are an archon account, and we are literally unable to read you because you lack posts, that's a first...

And Voss, I hope you're going to pop in someday, because I believe you have posted literally zero times this game? ...
    >enter swear word towards mm here<
    I Like Ice Cream

39. ISO #1439

40. ISO #1440

Alright I can believe it

-vote Huey The Long
    I remember huey being the only slot whom I had so much assigning greens and reds in the table that I strictly left out some:
    Huey NO NO NO NO NO maybe NO

Huey YES NO YES YES YES

I have no problem with this
    -vote Huey The Long

That table is so misleading though. As for example - the "making new points" is because he was the only one defending Efekannn02.
    Similar things for all those green points.

41. ISO #1441

OwO

I have given reads and asked questions it's not my fault you chose to ignore it lmfao
    Sorry I can't spam the thread with tables over and over to increase my post count

42. ISO #1442

lol can't relate I wish I knew what free time was
    I've been pacing back and forth in the hall at work replying so far rn and I'm about to go back to my desk.
    Life comes first.

43. ISO #1443

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    Votes have changed!

i'm ok with goin for huey. had a feeling that weird defense would come back to bite em in the ass.

-vote Huey The Long
    when he flips town I demand mvp from scums postgame for putting an effort to survive
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #1444
    Ganelon

? I just said I was weary

45. ISO #1445

46. ISO #1446

47. ISO #1447

Do you people not have jobs or what
    We are obviously all homeless people playing on phone all day. /s

Signing for a game means that you have time and willingness to play it and to commit to it. If you don't, well yes, you should not sign until you do.
    You do know that this causes Meta abuse right?
    What?

48. ISO #1448
    Ganelon

I have given reads and asked questions it's not my fault you chose to ignore it lmfao
    Sorry I can't spam the thread with tables over and over to increase my post count
    aside from efe and blink who else do you think we should Lynch

49. ISO #1449
    Ganelon

It was mostly @everyone not necessarily only you
    ahh ok

50. ISO #1450