Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM Black Flag

1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM Black Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Distorted
    between being horribly wrong in my first MS game, as well as getting into several confrontation on my home site, which led to me being put on probation
    i even went as far as creating another alias since my home site expected so much from me in games that it got draining
    @blinkskater
    sure, I need to go out for a bit, but once i get back
    =\ was it after the divorce? Melissa Sampson doesn't take no shit from no1. I told u to stop sneaking out every night to investigate cheating spouses.. You would fix every other relationship but your own...

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #752

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    so its looking like SB16 will be todays lynch @Stealthbomber16
    Out of these 3 players tho, Wisp, Damus, SB16 at the moment for me there's at least ONE wolf in there, that i'm 100% certain on due to some interactions about defending each other and such I skimmed over.

I don't like the way yagami handled my pressure, I've hard pressured him before where I felt I easily got a town read from him by pushing at him very hard I didn't get that this time.

Noz's posting style and tone just feels very off, I don't like his content either it doesn't feel natural, I think that he's being coached in day chat.

I'm pretty sure on Yagami and Noz.

One wolf in Stealth/Damus/Wisp. 100% sure on that

MM to be solved once I can actually interact with him : D

Distorted and Mafia Menace probably never voting ever lock town for me.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #753

4. ISO #754

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Out of these 3 players tho, Wisp, Damus, SB16 at the moment for me there's at least ONE wolf in there, that i'm 100% certain on due to some interactions about defending each other and such I skimmed over.

I don't like the way yagami handled my pressure, I've hard pressured him before where I felt I easily got a town read from him by pushing at him very hard I didn't get that this time.

Noz's posting style and tone just feels very off, I don't like his content either it doesn't feel natural, I think that he's being coached in day chat.

I'm pretty sure on Yagami and Noz.

One wolf in Stealth/Damus/Wisp. 100% sure on that

MM to be solved once I can actually interact with him : D

Distorted and Mafia Menace probably never voting ever lock town for me.
    im just going to say, Yagami is wierding me out lol. he is actually responding to questiosn, posting legit posts ect. that is why i hvae him scumread. He is like wiisp right now, a completely new player.

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

im just going to say, Yagami is wierding me out lol. he is actually responding to questiosn, posting legit posts ect. that is why i hvae him scumread. He is like wiisp right now, a completely new player.
    yagami also has never been scum before (unless i missed that?) I have seen him as neutral, but never mafia alignment with a team. So he has never had to worry about his meta before; this would be his first time dealing with having to shift his meta.

7. ISO #757

I mean 6 player pool we need 3 scums, the odds are pretty good IMO

8. ISO #758

yagami also has never been scum before (unless i missed that?) I have seen him as neutral, but never mafia alignment with a team. So he has never had to worry about his meta before; this would be his first time dealing with having to shift his meta.
    Yes

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

Also, Black Flag nightless is MMs favorite setup. he has been wanting this hosted again for awhile. So him not really playing it much is concerning too me... he prefers town, he likes hunting for scums. If he rolled scum I can see him being distant and more disappointing leading to distancing from the game a bit.

11. ISO #761

I Was Mafia Once

12. ISO #762

13. ISO #763

Hmm, just curious too as to how easily this mafia menace cat is just trusting me, I wonder if it's because our reads are pretty much the same.

He has no meta on me so if i was wolfin he wouldn't really know because I think i'm towny asf right now, Could I do this as wolf? Yeah but that's up for my fellow town to substantiate VIA my reads and content.

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

Also, Black Flag nightless is MMs favorite setup. he has been wanting this hosted again for awhile. So him not really playing it much is concerning too me... he prefers town, he likes hunting for scums. If he rolled scum I can see him being distant and more disappointing leading to distancing from the game a bit.
    yeah I'm never solving that slot until I get interactions with him tho, and collectively there's 5 scummier players then him right now so if he's a wolf and we incorrectly guess from that POE then GJ Marshy.

16. ISO #766

Hmm, just curious too as to how easily this mafia menace cat is just trusting me, I wonder if it's because our reads are pretty much the same.

He has no meta on me so if i was wolfin he wouldn't really know because I think i'm towny asf right now, Could I do this as wolf? Yeah but that's up for my fellow town to substantiate VIA my reads and content.
    its your tone mainly
    powerful
    towny

one of the reasons i read damus so highly

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

@Distorted who's ur top town aside from Mafia Menace and myself, if you had to chose one, and tell me why too

Judging from your list I'd say i's Marshy?

Anyways just let me know even if it's feelings/gut, but if it's from reading the thread I'd also like to know !

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774

@Distorted who's ur top town aside from Mafia Menace and myself, if you had to chose one, and tell me why too

Judging from your list I'd say i's Marshy?

Anyways just let me know even if it's feelings/gut, but if it's from reading the thread I'd also like to know !
    now this is a question that gets me thinking. but then i get lazy and tired of thinking. and tbh, i have no1 else as a townread.

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

aamirus (4 [L-2]):
    Stealthbomber16, Noz_Bugz, Light_Yagami, Damus_Graves
    if we think that all scum lay in SB16, Noz, Light, and Damus, then that means all wolves were on Aamirus, which isnt impossible but highly unlikely

@Wiisp

@Damus_Graves
    @Light_Yagami

@MafiaMenace
    @Distorted

@Marshmallow Marshall

@BlinkSkater

@Noz_Bugz
    @Stealthbomber16

I am quite confident in my scum leans, blink thoughts overall have made the otaku slot look better, but still not enough
    MM has made thoughts ive liked as well as those that I havent

can probably switch out blink with one of those in the upper categories, but its hard to say who
    I really dont think I am wrong on Damus, and light is town by meta I think? like I dont see anything different from this game and the last two I played with him,
    probably has to be a scum between Damus/Light though, but then if Noz and Stealth are both red, then again it leads to a situation where all mafia were on Aamirus, which is questionable

28. ISO #778

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

So let me break down the reasons im being scumread mkay mkay
    Quote Originally Posted by MafiaMenace View Post
    tldr
    • the majority of their posts aren't serious or have a joking attitude
    • his go to response for pressure is releving it with jokes
    • apathy
    • fake feeling tones
    • really desperate nudges for an otaku lynch(first thing that pinged me)
    I am just generally a jokey person. I'm not gonna be the guy whos fuckin tryharding 24/7. That just isn't me. Will I tryhard at points? Yes i think we all do but I generally have a jokey disposition
    On the apathy point I personally don't feel like my posts were apathetic. Thats just me but you take it how you want.
    I generally try not to post how im feeling as I feel 90% of the time my emotions aren't really good for my general playstyle (if you can call it that lol) So that could lead to fake feeling tones I guess.
    The only reason I went for an Otaku lynch was because their slot was inactive as fuckkk. Would I push for a lynch now on the slot? No. I'm personally reading blink as town with the massive amounts of content within his posts

Noz is just kinda pushing inactives? decent posts but still when pushing inactives its all just fluff content. very curious to see where he will go now that the inactive push is no longer viable
    And I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasnt for you meddling kids! I admit I was pushing the inactive lol. Sue me for wanting to get rid of an inactive member that could fuck town over later.

not having votes out is also IMO SUPER SCUMMY, so noz and yagami solidify themselves AGAIN as my top 2 scums right now.

I also dont think we have much time left 1-2 hours maybe?
    Sorry that I was busy dying. I will now place my vote

-vote Light_Yagami

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaMenace View Post
    using rustiness or lack of skill as an excuse to not get hanged or turned , as well as taking pressure off with a light hearted joke

apathy towards a possible scumtell on light shows they dont care to some extent

aggression here seems to be coming from a scum being voted for a bs reason
    the entire thing about not lynching early seems faked and just dodgy as a whole

the nudging here to get people to vote otaku is awful
    Most of the posts you quoted for using my "lack of skill" were super early day 1 explaining why I may suck dick this game. Also the "im not a mafia expert" quote was in response to Wiisp pointing out lack of resistance could also signal scum being on the wagon to bus Yagami. I took it to mean that they were likely town and I was mistaken there. So while it does point out my lack of skill it points out a mistake I made due to my lack of skill. That make sense lol?
    Apathy point was addressed earlier in this post
    I generally disliked those two votes as they came after me taking Yagami off of L-1 early D1 with no other reason provided so my anger did play a bit into this post
    I addressed the otaku push earlier in this post as well

hopefully this was high effort enough
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

42. ISO #792

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    So let me break down the reasons im being scumread mkay mkay

I am just generally a jokey person. I'm not gonna be the guy whos fuckin tryharding 24/7. That just isn't me. Will I tryhard at points? Yes i think we all do but I generally have a jokey disposition
    On the apathy point I personally don't feel like my posts were apathetic. Thats just me but you take it how you want.
    I generally try not to post how im feeling as I feel 90% of the time my emotions aren't really good for my general playstyle (if you can call it that lol) So that could lead to fake feeling tones I guess.
    The only reason I went for an Otaku lynch was because their slot was inactive as fuckkk. Would I push for a lynch now on the slot? No. I'm personally reading blink as town with the massive amounts of content within his posts

And I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasnt for you meddling kids! I admit I was pushing the inactive lol. Sue me for wanting to get rid of an inactive member that could fuck town over later.

Sorry that I was busy dying. I will now place my vote

-vote Light_Yagami

Most of the posts you quoted for using my "lack of skill" were super early day 1 explaining why I may suck dick this game. Also the "im not a mafia expert" quote was in response to Wiisp pointing out lack of resistance could also signal scum being on the wagon to bus Yagami. I took it to mean that they were likely town and I was mistaken there. So while it does point out my lack of skill it points out a mistake I made due to my lack of skill. That make sense lol?
    Apathy point was addressed earlier in this post
    I generally disliked those two votes as they came after me taking Yagami off of L-1 early D1 with no other reason provided so my anger did play a bit into this post
    I addressed the otaku push earlier in this post as well

hopefully this was high effort enough
    Ouch @Panda Express You Wound Me..

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

its one thing being a jokey guy
    its another having almost no serious posts in a serious game

the fact that some part of you switched after a iso was made on you makes me doubt you more fam
    the tone switch sus as hell but ill give you your chance to prove me wrong

-vote Wiisp

btw vc means votecount so wherever the hell you guys are reading this please inform me

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

48. ISO #798

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    thats your argument for voting me? no serious posts?
    im not gunna beg or argue with people like I did in the past
    idk how u can post that arguement with a straight face
    dude i wasnt talking about you lol
    currently im sheeping but i saw a few posts of yours that pinged me as well as i paired you with noz on interactions

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800