Thread: S-FM Black Flag

1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

Re: S-FM Black Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    What about me Noz?
    Personally your slight town lean to me. You seem to be trying to get a discussion going which I appreciate. From the lynch pool I've suggested you would probably be my least fav lynch out of the 5. If I had to rank them it would be
    Wiisp>otaku>Distroted>Yagami>Damus
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

Im back boys @Damus_Graves
    your paranoia is noted, you probably be the easiest for me to pocket here if I was wolf to be fair
    You have a way better look than many others because even outside just voting, you paranoia doesnt seem fake, and you are actively generating content outside
    of that with the fact that you are asking questions, outside that, knowing how you played your wolf game, in which you were very careful, I just dont see the same
    thing here

more to come

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

Ooookay... why did Aamirus get lynched exactly? She did nothing AI from what I've seen... mostly jokes/sarcasm, not very contributive but still, not enough to lynch on D1 lol. Time to catch up as much as I can...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

@Noz_Bugz
    Your claim that I sheeped is a fallacy, I moved back to my original target after no one had the balls to lynch Light, and now we are back to a train on him
    the fact that Distorted voted their before I has no prevalence on my vote
    I think you are trying to pull at anything you can grab onto?

do you still believe in that earlier world? Me/Damus/Light
    its more likely that I am a wolf with Distorted if I am a wolf because of how he voted at me first post off nothing, and how we has gone with my open wolfing partnership with him

Otaku is playing like the typical wolf, comes in with a strong entrance to try to look town, with a mediocre vote on Damus
    actually both Stealth and Otaku both entered the same way, but Stealth has the benefit of having more content if that even means much

you should be voting Otaku, and idk how you are saying I have no content when I do

13. ISO #413

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    @Otakudweeb69

You there?

@AIVION
    can I text otaku out of thread because I think he forgot about the game
    Go for it.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ooookay... why did Aamirus get lynched exactly? She did nothing AI from what I've seen... mostly jokes/sarcasm, not very contributive but still, not enough to lynch on D1 lol. Time to catch up as much as I can...
    This is the moment where you show off if you are wolf or not.
    Im expecting good shit if you are town Mm

16. ISO #416

she was a better lynch then Damus, who had produced enough content to warrant not being the lynch for the day
    I really dont like this post, its very dismissive

where are you at in terms of the game right now?

17. ISO #417

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Noz_Bugz
    Your claim that I sheeped is a fallacy, I moved back to my original target after no one had the balls to lynch Light, and now we are back to a train on him
    the fact that Distorted voted their before I has no prevalence on my vote
    I think you are trying to pull at anything you can grab onto?

do you still believe in that earlier world? Me/Damus/Light
    its more likely that I am a wolf with Distorted if I am a wolf because of how he voted at me first post off nothing, and how we has gone with my open wolfing partnership with him

Otaku is playing like the typical wolf, comes in with a strong entrance to try to look town, with a mediocre vote on Damus
    actually both Stealth and Otaku both entered the same way, but Stealth has the benefit of having more content if that even means much

you should be voting Otaku, and idk how you are saying I have no content when I do
    What are you saying? My entrance was a shitpost vote on mafiamenace.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

Votes on me but pairs Noz and I together. Weak pressure on Noz but stronger focus on me
    Curious
    Agreed that it's NAI (if that's what you meant lol). What are your thoughts on Damus and Noz, and do you think they could be a scumteam? I don't favor this theory personally, but I scumread both, so... :confused:

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

@Noz_Bugz
    their entrance was hardly strong from what i saw. Either A i dont get entrances (which is the more likely answer) or B Otaku is an inactive bitch and jsut plopped a vote on Damus and left.

Personally i'm not opposed to an Otaku lynch today.

Also Wiisp's posts have been somewhat towny in my eyes. Still not 100% cleared but new lynch order is

Otaku>Distorted>Wiisp>yagami>damus
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

I didn't forget you all, I'm just busy these days. Read some of the stuff in offline mode with a crap ton of bunnies falling....

There's a reason I put you as more scummy than Noz, @Damus_Graves , and it's quite simple.... I scumread you more than him lol. Noz's scumminess was from the sudden change in attitude (trolling to solvy) on early D1. You, on the other hand, were the counterwagon (or more exactly, Aamirus was yours) of a townie that had nothing actually scummy, just a lack of participation from what I've seen. Plus, you did have these "You're fear mongering because you're pushing people" (yes you didn't word it like that but it was what it meant in the context, correct me if I'm wrong).

I will have to read the thread further, but putting a vote on you, who had obvious resistance on your train which greatly contrasts with Light's, is my best bet right now.
    -vote Damus_Graves

FoS on @Stealthbomber16 for prodding others without contributing themselves (although I didn't fully read the thread so take with a pinch of salt).
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

she was a better lynch then Damus, who had produced enough content to warrant not being the lynch for the day
    I really dont like this post, its very dismissive

where are you at in terms of the game right now?
    my vote shows that I think otherwise. What I see is a lot of resistance to his lynch, and I'm still far from convinced that he's not scum.
    It's "dismissive" of the lynch, lynch that I don't understand, and that was wrong... I don't see the issue with it lol.

Reading bits of the game offline in my spare time when it's possible, so I have read a bit of everywhere but nothing in depth. Gonna see how the Aamirus lynch happened, maybe there are some juicy things there.

31. ISO #431

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    Otaku has been MIA for all of D2 and 98% of D1 tbh so i dont think its FoS worthy
    The issue is not that he prods Otakud for being MIA, it's that I didn't see actual content from him since a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    also how do you check total post counts on a thread?
    Go in "Ongoing Games" and click the number in "Replies : ###", it'll open a new window with the post count.

32. ISO #432

Did marshal comment on Noz at all?
    Yes, read the start of the game, where he was super trolly/sarcastic and then instantly became serious and made good posts. The posts were actually good though, so I'm good with him for now

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

who lead the aamirus lynch? i need to go back and read that.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450

I’ve had a trhought.

Wouldn’t I be stronger in connection to light than stealth?
    Since voting MM takes pressure off light
    no, you voted MM after me and mafiamenace? i think it was both voted stealth. THEN you decided to vote him. The pressure was already off light. this is reframing the situations.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.