To my haters
Register

User Tag List

Thread: To my haters

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: To my haters

Really? lol

I feel an urge to become communist, suddenly....
    THERE IS NO SUPREME SAVIOR, NOR GOD, NOR CAESAR, NOR RACHYL...

jk ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

"for no reason"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Joan Of Arc View Post
    please make a list of why people hate me, then you can let me know. thanks. oh.............HAY HAY unknown!
    If I do this, promise you won’t start talking about how I will burn in hell or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    If I do this, promise you won’t start talking about how I will burn in hell or something.
    goodmorning stealthbombor! did you repent like i told you to? Hit your knees and accept Christ as your Lord and Savior to be saved forever!
    Proverbs 16:24 Gracious words are a honeycomb,
    sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.

12. ISO #12

goodmorning stealthbombor! did you repent like i told you to? Hit your knees and accept Christ as your Lord and Savior to be saved forever!
    Proverbs 16:24 Gracious words are a honeycomb,
    sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
    Or just don’t answer my question. That’s an alternative.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Maybe, If you would not Mock God. You would not declare everyone going to hell. Not message people sexual comments then try and blackmail them. Lie about people. Declare you follow god on one hand then go and be a perv on the other. Make Christianity a joke. You are so eager to call everyone else as going to hell yet you forget to look at your own path you follow. Actions Speak louder than words. Everyone in this community is trying to help each other, You attack. Does all this sound like no reason.

If you are truly trying to change then first work on yourself before you preach to others. If you want to spread the true words then Listen to others dont judge.

Matthew 7:1 (KJV)
    Judge not, that ye be not judged.

John 8:7 (KJV)
    So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

Romans 12:19 (KJV)
    Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

It is not our place, It is his. So, I am saying this to you Rach, If you truly want to follow him then do it and not be a Hater.

1 Corinthians 11:31 (KJV)
    For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

So, Look inward If you need to judge people judge yourself. This is not meant to put you down or make you feel bad. This is just to Help you. No one in this community mocks me for my belief of being a christian. The reason is because I do not judge anyone here. For I have no right to judge anyone. I hope you read this with an open heart and mind.
    Wow quoting the kjv like a true Steven Andersnake disciple. Your going to quote Matthew 7:1 while you yourself are guilty of the same thing. thou hypocrite first take the mote out of thine own eye and then thou shall see clearly to remove the mote from thy brothers eye. Wicked phariseee!

16. ISO #16

Wow quoting the kjv like a true Steven Andersnake disciple. Your going to quote Matthew 7:1 while you yourself are guilty of the same thing. thou hypocrite first take the mote out of thine own eye and then thou shall see clearly to remove the mote from thy brothers eye. Wicked phariseee!
    Pictured here:

Rachyl says “no u” to a valid argument

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

I destroyed his argument. end of story.
    No, you insulted a version of the Bible and told him “no u”.