Account Name: McMichaelson
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1277337
    In-Game Name: Gunnar Glasses

Account Name: Twilightowl
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-10728469
    In-Game Name: Seemstobalotofhacker

Crimes Committed: Skyping

Your Account Name: PieofAiur
    Summary: Starting day 4, I(GF, 10) called out 12 as MM to appeal to judge. Gunnar(3) was a framer, and seemsto(12) was MM. 3 defended 12, repeatedly saying that 12 and him were mafia together, and that I was the MM. 3 then admits to skyping. [00:17:10] - [00:17:30]
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: McMichaelson: 1-S2-1-1277337, Twilightowl: 1-S2-1-10728469

ID Verification:

Account Name: McMichaelson
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1277337/Correct

Account Name: Twilightowl
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-10728469/Correct

Players Added to Report:

Hotkeys

Twilightowl 2

McMichaelson 3

Summary

Day1: Other Then A Crap Load Of Spam Nothing Out Of The Ordinary.

Night One Player In Slot 12 Makes A LW That Says 10 Is Gf & 7 Is Night Immune.
    Had Know Way Of Knowing That Seeing As How His Target 13/Jailor Died. And GF Had Hit NI N1.

Day2: Mayor Reveals Gets Lynched Due To Judge Reveal

N2: 7 Is Killed By GF/Detective.

Day 3: Player In Slot 3 Is Lynched Claimed Doctor.

N3: 12 Visits 14/Vet Performs A Spree And Kills 14/Veteran 1/Agent

Day 4: 12 Claims 10 Is God Father And Then Claims He Is And Knows That Player In Slot 3 Is Also Mafia.
    10 Says 12 Is MM. 10 Then Calls 12&3 Out For Skyping. 12 Does Get Lynched However 3 Voted Inno..

N4: Judge Reveals As Being In Slot 2

Day 5: Mafia&Judge Lynch 9

Was the game result altered?

No, But It Easily Could Have Been.

Player Offenses

McMichaelson: Attempted Game Throw/Skyping

Twilightowlkyping

Previous Offenses

Twilightntowl:Hacking/https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/43669-BrianMoser-1-S2-1-5693849-Twilightowl-1-S2-1-10728469?highlight=10728469

McMichaelson:Extencive History Of Ruining Games

Recommended Action

I Recommend Permaban For Both Players Because The Evidence Is Clear

Additional Notes

Twilightntowl Clearly Knew 10 Was GF N1 Thus He Was Using In My Opinion Out Of Game Communication With Player McMichaelson

Thanks for helping to keep the game clean!

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Its Mcmichaelson here I shouldn't get permabanned, because I don't know that guy plus hes a hacker thats how he knew everyone's role. In addition to that people knew the game was over before it started because seemstobealotofhacker is a known hacker. At least just give me a temp ban cause I only trolled a little bit.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by blahbluh1234 View Post
    Its Mcmichaelson here I shouldn't get permabanned, because I don't know that guy plus hes a hacker thats how he knew everyone's role. In addition to that people knew the game was over before it started because seemstobealotofhacker is a known hacker. At least just give me a temp ban cause I only trolled a little bit.
    You seriously expect me to believe you are not this guy:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...t=McMichaelson

??? like... really?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #7

Excuse me but did you even read those posts?
    The first report the account says stranger which isn't my account lol.
    The second committed by sixtynine
    The third the identifier for my mafia account isnt even matching so that obviously is another person posing as me
    The fourth again, isnt even me because this is the only account that i have for this site (Which by the way was registered years ago) and didn't get permanently banned until now
    The fifth one with Joseph Raynor is me and was light trolling and i did get punished for that one
    And finally the sixth one was also me which i also got punished for that as well

The point im trying to make is that there was a period of time where people were impersonating me especially the person who reported with my name.

8. ISO #8

Excuse me but did you even read those posts?
    The first report the account says stranger which isn't my account lol.
    The second committed by sixtynine
    The third the identifier for my mafia account isnt even matching so that obviously is another person posing as me
    The fourth again, isnt even me because this is the only account that i have for this site (Which by the way was registered years ago) and didn't get permanently banned until now
    The fifth one with Joseph Raynor is me and was light trolling and i did get punished for that one
    And finally the sixth one was also me which i also got punished for that as well

The point im trying to make is that there was a period of time where people were impersonating me especially the person who reported with my name.
    Alright, if you've been impersonated then I apologize. Can you explain why a hacker would repeatedly choose to impersonate you? It's awfully coincidental that multiple accounts have been banned using the same name as you for hacking and you in this replay are interacting with another confirmed hacker account...

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Alright, if you've been impersonated then I apologize. Can you explain why a hacker would repeatedly choose to impersonate you? It's awfully coincidental that multiple accounts have been banned using the same name as you for hacking and you in this replay are interacting with another confirmed hacker account...
    Well as you know I have trolled quite a bit on this game, only out of fun for the game though. It has gained me a little bit of a reputation lately as you can see from the time period of the accounts being made. From February of last year up until after December people have been impersonating me on this site and in game as well. People were just trolling a lot and I guess someone thought it was funny, to be honest I have been dealing with it in game for some months. People have been calling me a hacker and that is when I found out about the accounts impersonating me, and i have played in some games with the accounts that impersonated me as well. Also I know it looks bad that i was interacting with the hacker but I never skyped only trolled tbh, and as the report states that he believes I was skyping based on the hacker knowing the mafia roles. Which is obviously stupid because hes hacking why would he need to skype?

10. ISO #10

Well as you know I have trolled quite a bit on this game, only out of fun for the game though. It has gained me a little bit of a reputation lately as you can see from the time period of the accounts being made. From February of last year up until after December people have been impersonating me on this site and in game as well. People were just trolling a lot and I guess someone thought it was funny, to be honest I have been dealing with it in game for some months. People have been calling me a hacker and that is when I found out about the accounts impersonating me, and i have played in some games with the accounts that impersonated me as well. Also I know it looks bad that i was interacting with the hacker but I never skyped only trolled tbh, and as the report states that he believes I was skyping based on the hacker knowing the mafia roles. Which is obviously stupid because hes hacking why would he need to skype?
    Okay. Appeal noted, I will get to it as soon as I can.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Whatever stupid ass bitches, im just gonna make more accounts haHA
    Wait what?!?! Guys help hes found a loop hole

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,