S-FM Agumon's Revenge - Page 27
Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 2174
  1. ISO #1301

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    this is also possible, as the setup requires activity from that slot. but lynching the arsonist is starting to matter now, as he could maybe have the entire town doused soon. hopefully he doused our lynches *fingers crossed*
    So you want to chase the arsonist right now? for the sake of the town.

2. ISO #1302

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I don't understand though you willingly jumped onto both trains, without much resistance...The town Kira i know whould have laughed in our faces and not changed his vote for ANYONE. You also said that you were persuaded to change your vote by NAZ..... who in the next sentance you say YOU READ HER DAY ONE AS A CULTIST! You basically said you were persuaded by naz whom you thought was a cultist to change ur vote to spruance....
    idk how kira can back out of this. he might be the lynch for today
    i pmed superjack to replace rachyl for continuing the religion discussion please do not reply to the trolls , please do not egg them on @Stealthbomber16 looking at you for posting that bible verse.
    DO
    NOT
    interact
    with that player's slot until it is replaced PLEASE.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #1303

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Then prepare yourself to be really surprised
    I alread explained that part but I will do it again :
    -Blink as town put an useless vote on someone
    -Blink as scum was pushing us to misslynch

So I wanted to skip to let Blink vote someone else with the rest of the town (his vote was stuck at that moment).
    And I was scumreading MM.
    You kind of had it right i wanted town to vote rachyl... Rachyl was not a useless vote no matter how many times you try and paint it as that. In a townies eyes if Im BMed that means im not cult and you all had NO reasons the entire day 2 to believe that i was faking. If someone was sure i was faking (kenny) in my eyes they confirmed themselves as scum. So with a Not cultist vote on rachyl that would have been a dam good place to start instead of randomly turbolynching MM. You are discrediting me by calling my vote dumb and emotional, when i had all the reasons in the world to vote rachyl. I have to fwt back ro work, cya

4. ISO #1304

I agree with Blink, another one claiming Palmon would have only make us chose between him and Blink for the lynch.
    So did someone have a similar opinion about you?
    Im looking for 2 or 3 similiar opinions to each other. With perhaps different wordings.

5. ISO #1305

You kind of had it right i wanted town to vote rachyl... Rachyl was not a useless vote no matter how many times you try and paint it as that. In a townies eyes if Im BMed that means im not cult and you all had NO reasons the entire day 2 to believe that i was faking. If someone was sure i was faking (kenny) in my eyes they confirmed themselves as scum. So with a Not cultist vote on rachyl that would have been a dam good place to start instead of randomly turbolynching MM. You are discrediting me by calling my vote dumb and emotional, when i had all the reasons in the world to vote rachyl. I have to fwt back ro work, cya
    Because, as a town, I would have wait the entire day and vote around EOD to make my vote meaningful, since I have only one.
    I think we just have different opinion about what a town should do if bmed, that's all.

6. ISO #1306

7. ISO #1307

i pmed superjack to replace rachyl for continuing the religion discussion please do not reply to the trolls , please do not egg them on @Stealthbomber16 looking at you for posting that bible verse.
    DO
    NOT
    interact
    No .... Just no .... Cult would want to turn this around and try and get the arsonist lynched... The more and more you speak you sound like a converted cult.

8. ISO #1308

Because, as a town, I would have wait the entire day and vote around EOD to make my vote meaningful, since I have only one.
    I think we just have different opinion about what a town should do if bmed, that's all.
    Im trying to explain to you its not a waisted vote if its on someone i believe is scum/ has acted cultist/scummy the entire game/should have been policy lynched day 1. So id you dont agree with that then yes our opinions are and you get scumpoints from me for it.

9. ISO #1309

No .... Just no .... Cult would want to turn this around and try and get the arsonist lynched... The more and more you speak you sound like a converted cult.
    wtf? ok, i'm fucking over it.
    i'm sitting here not doing my work and rereading this thread trying to find anything and this what i get
    fuuuck this game i fucking hate cult games
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

10. ISO #1310

Im trying to explain to you its not a waisted vote if its on someone i believe is scum/ has acted cultist/scummy the entire game/should have been policy lynched day 1. So id you dont agree with that then yes our opinions are and you get scumpoints from me for it.
    Yeah, more scum point, dude it's ok, we don't have the same opinion, we can live with that.
    I made some mistakes this game and I missjudged your action yesterday.

11. ISO #1311

DO
    NOT
    interact
    yeah alright fair enough

but you gotta admit it was funny
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

12. ISO #1312

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

Yeah, more scum point, dude it's ok, we don't have the same opinion, we can live with that.
    I made some mistakes this game and I missjudged your action yesterday.
    GODDAMNIT IM SO CONFLICTED

You turbo’d MM, and your biggest interactions are with Rach and Kenny but you are appearing towny regardless. I’m brutally unsure about what your role is.

I want to hear from Efe before we lynch today. I feel like there is something fishy going on between blink and efe that I want cleared up a little bit. He seems to be very passively defending him and it makes me uneasy.

15. ISO #1315

16. ISO #1316

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    GODDAMNIT IM SO CONFLICTED

You turbo’d MM, and your biggest interactions are with Rach and Kenny but you are appearing towny regardless. I’m brutally unsure about what your role is.

I want to hear from Efe before we lynch today. I feel like there is something fishy going on between blink and efe that I want cleared up a little bit. He seems to be very passively defending him and it makes me uneasy.
    I started the first vote, that doesn't mean I turbo lynched MM. If you look at all the people who voted to lynch MM, I am the only one who gave his reasons. Other's people didn't do shit and just followed.

17. ISO #1317

What did you find exactly? I don't feel that you are helping us a lot.
    Coming from the one who corrected a scum vote on MM, putting him on L-1 for Efe to hammer before I was able to get back online before EoD (I had 40 minutes on the clock but the thread was closed), you can go fuck yahself imhooooo

18. ISO #1318

town:

me, i wish maybe y'all would have lynched me d1 so u would have lynched rachyl yesterday

blink - he is setting up traps, actively trying to make scums slip, trying to solve da dam game

---line of lynch---
    sb16 - he hasn't done anything anti-town, except egging rachyl on at the beginning of today, but he hasn't really been scumhunting that much to me either.

efe - *insert picture of dumpster fire*
    lenneth - can't tell if town or scum honestly, between him and efe one is town one is cult

kenny - a convert, was tpr hunting d1, won't vote rachyl, keeps defending her

rachyl - not sure why this player has been allowed to be in this game this long. completely anti-town, no original ideas or thoughts, or reasons for anything, only filling the thread with garbage, holding the game back/making people want to kill themselves irl

light_yagami - as blink pointed out, he falls in the middle of the trains. as town meta, he holds his vote and does not budge, even tho i have said the same things to him in other games.

i drew my lynch line where it was because i am only certain of me and blink.

notice how rachyl has been at L-3 for some time now and nothing has happened. no more additional votes. lenneth could be converted. kenny , for sure.

19. ISO #1319

20. ISO #1320

Nice way to avoid the question, your readlist is surprisingly good but you didn't get us any useful informations. It's all about things we already know or meta read ~~.

that game is frustrating af, most of the people have been useles so far, I am glad that Blink is participating but still.
    what fucking question? you mean your asswipe condescending question of what did you find? I've been posting what I'm finding, use your head

21. ISO #1321

what fucking question? you mean your asswipe condescending question of what did you find? I've been posting what I'm finding, use your head
    No quotation of people's post, no iso, only old news, you found nothing, you are just giving us a boring and expected readlist.
    you can wipe your ass with my condescending question as much as you want , but that's still shitty ! ;)

22. ISO #1322

No quotation of people's post, no iso, only old news, you found nothing, you are just giving us a boring and expected readlist.
    you can wipe your ass with my condescending question as much as you want , but that's still shitty ! ;)
    that's because blink asked me for a read list. you haven't done any of those things you mentioned, eat a dick ya scummy hypocrite.

23. ISO #1323

hey guys look at lenneth over here he's fucking solved the game and is sitting there with one of his hands up his ass n the other playing with his dick, so he's too busy to contribute yay m v fucking p

24. ISO #1324

that's because blink asked me for a read list. you haven't done any of those things you mentioned, eat a dick ya scummy hypocrite.
    lul what? I made some iso, I kept a track of everything people said D1, I post 2 or 3 readlists D1 and D2.
    I scumhunted alot. So you can eat a dick too. If I were just lurking or doing nothing, MM would have not been lynched, that was because I scumreaded him that the lynch train started, and scums used it.

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

lul what? I made some iso, I kept a track of everything people said D1, I post 2 or 3 readlists D1 and D2.
    I scumhunted alot. So you can eat a dick too. If I were just lurking or doing nothing, MM would have not been lynched, that was because I scumreaded him that the lynch train started, and scums used it.
    I made some mistakes but I am definitely one of the most active player in this game.

27. ISO #1327
    Rachyl

-vote naz

28. ISO #1328
    Rachyl

Just trust me on this guys. if im wrong you can lynch me

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331
    Rachyl

-vote Rachyl

Alright blink. I’m convinced.
    "alllllright blinkkkkk! im convincccccced!" what a loser lol

32. ISO #1332
    Rachyl

That vote on naz just fucking reeks
    LYNCH ME THEN!

33. ISO #1333

34. ISO #1334

35. ISO #1335
    Rachyl

naz and sb16 was not on MM's lynch, tha's seriously tempting xD
    Lenneth your going to vote me? I thought you were a part of #team rachyl T_T *Cries* Lenneth pleeeeaseeee!

36. ISO #1336

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340
    Rachyl

No fucking emotional blackmail omg ! And you said yourself that our 'team' was dead
    Im sorry!!! I didnt mean toooooo! Please dont vote me i dont wanna die!

41. ISO #1341

I havnt even pushed rachyl today. Kenny should be our lynch... Dont go saying i convinced you day 3 of all days lmfao
    I just want this cancerous ass slot out of the game.

42. ISO #1342

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

Very similiar to my own almost too similiar... And she conveniently left you out of it....
    No I didn't, read again genius

45. ISO #1345

46. ISO #1346

@Light_Yagami when u have time today i'd like you to explain exactly how i am cultish

this is also possible, as the setup requires activity from that slot. but lynching the arsonist is starting to matter now, as he could maybe have the entire town doused soon. hopefully he doused our lynches *fingers crossed*
    Ill get to this as soon as i can naz

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

49. ISO #1349

town:

me, i wish maybe y'all would have lynched me d1 so u would have lynched rachyl yesterday

blink - he is setting up traps, actively trying to make scums slip, trying to solve da dam game

---line of lynch---
    sb16 - he hasn't done anything anti-town, except egging rachyl on at the beginning of today, but he hasn't really been scumhunting that much to me either.

efe - *insert picture of dumpster fire*
    lenneth - can't tell if town or scum honestly, between him and efe one is town one is cult

kenny - a convert, was tpr hunting d1, won't vote rachyl, keeps defending her

rachyl - not sure why this player has been allowed to be in this game this long. completely anti-town, no original ideas or thoughts, or reasons for anything, only filling the thread with garbage, holding the game back/making people want to kill themselves irl

light_yagami - as blink pointed out, he falls in the middle of the trains. as town meta, he holds his vote and does not budge, even tho i have said the same things to him in other games.

i drew my lynch line where it was because i am only certain of me and blink.

notice how rachyl has been at L-3 for some time now and nothing has happened. no more additional votes. lenneth could be converted. kenny , for sure.
    @blinkskater i have to type something for this to post so shut cho blind bitch ass up

50. ISO #1350

I'd honestly feel comfortable voting kenny, efe, rachyl. In that order. Naz and Lenneth be thankful you guys participated and the other players are so scummy it hurts
    I will vote Kenny or Rachyl today as they are confirmed scum in my eyes.