Jacobin Member
    Jacobin Radical
    King Louis XVI
    Monarchist
    Assembly Member/Jacobin Member
    Assembly Member/Jacobin Radical
    Napoleon Bonaparte
    Wincons
    Robespierre,Jacobin Members and Jacobin Radicals-See King Louis and the Monarchists eliminated
    King Louis and Monarchist-See Robespierre and The Jacobins elminiated or be in a position where this cannot be stopped
    Assembly Member-Choose a side, you will lose if you have not picked a side by the end of the game
    Napoloen Bonaparte-See King Louis and Robespierre dead by any means, you can win with either side as long as this is fulfilled
    Role Cards
    Robespierre
    You can reveal for an extra vote You will not be informed if assembly member joins your side
    Jacobin Member
    Normal Citizen .
    Jacobin Radical
    You have a one shot gun, if you shoot a Jacobin you will die from guilt
    King Louis XVI
    You know who your fellow monarchists are. You can shoot someone killing them. You share a night chat with them
    Monarchist
    Normal Goon.. You share a night chat with your fellow Monarchists and King Louis.
    Assembly Member
    You may choose a side at any point the game or stay neutral and survive
    Napoloen Bonaparte
    See Robespierre and King Louis Lynched to make yourself Emperor of France. You can kill one person per a night. You are night immune

Order of Operations
    They go at the same time so it is possible for Louis to shoot Bonaparte and Bonaparte shoot Louis

Mechanics
    Lynch is mandatory, who ever has majorty EOD is lynched and if there is a tie it is RNGd
    Day is 48 hours
    Night is 24 hours
    Rules of Conduct
    No excessive swearing
    Don't gamethrow
    Don't communcaite out of game
    Please post 5 times an in game day, the Revolution needs you!
    No limits on pictures or links, just keep it PG-13

this is probably terribly unbalanced but hey, it's worth a shot
    Also I cannot host this but if anybody does want to host if they can
    Changelog
    Added another Monarchist, changed win conditions of Robespierre and added "You will not be informed if revoultionary joins your side" to Louis and Robespierre
    added rules on conduct
    Changed Revoultionary to Assembly Member
    Added a wincon section
    Updated rules of conduct, Got rid of the guessing for Robespierre and instead gave them a 3 shot gun which can only be used at night, Gave the 3 shot gun to Louis. removed an Assembly Member, gave Napoloen Bonaparte a night kill ability. Added 2 Jacobin Members and removed a Monarchist. Gave Monarchists a one shot gun. Updated Order of Operations. Made Monarchists Scum. Gave Night Immunity to Napoloen Bonaparte
    Changed Robespierre, got rid of his gun in favor of a extra vote if he reveals
    -Added Jacobin Radical, a one shot vigi. changed assembly member wincon to "Choose a side, you will lose if you have not picked a side by the end of the game", removed a monarchist, removed their ability to shoot, gave Louis infinite shots, changed the two assembly member slots to Assembly Member/Jacobin Member and Assembly Member/Jacobin Radical
    -made wincons clearer
    Last edited by Noz_Bugz; April 24th, 2018 at 07:08 AM.
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM French Revoultion

Robespierre is stronger and also has more followers.
    Even Robespierre followers know who he is while Louis followers don't know who Louis is.

I agree - some balance issues.

Btw. See Robespierre and King Louis Lynched to make yourself Emperor of France - is that about Napoleon? How can this ever happen if either one of them gets lynched then the other wins automatically?

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Robespierre is stronger and also has more followers.
    Even Robespierre followers know who he is while Louis followers don't know who Louis is.

I agree - some balance issues.

Btw. See Robespierre and King Louis Lynched to make yourself Emperor of France - is that about Napoleon? How can this ever happen if either one of them gets lynched then the other wins automatically?
    I'll probably make rospierre have to gete rid of the other monarchists, updating soon
    ~Kanye West

4. ISO #4

Omg I gotta read this in some hours lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6
    Ganelon

I like this setup.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

What prevents ReVOLUTionaries from all joining one side and winning... plus it's not even correct from History side, revolutionaries were against the monarchy lol.

This is like "two towns" fighting eachother with random survivors joining the same side and winning.

Make the Monarchists scums, what about that? This setup cannot work without scums anyway, three wildcards is too much. Also what is Robespierre's exact win condition? Kill Louis XVI or kill all the Monarchists? What's the goal of having a Robespierre and a Louis XVI then, glorified citizens?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #10

From what I gather, there are two teams, pluss some extra which have to choose which side they want to be on.

I do not get this part of the rolecard though

You may guess who King Louis is and lynch him 3 times per a game if you guess correctly you and your fellow Jacobins win if you get rid of the rest of the Monarchists.
    also wincons need to be made clear.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

You may guess who King Louis is and lynch him 3 times per a game if you guess correctly you and your fellow Jacobins win if you get rid of the rest of the Monarchists.

This is basically him guessing, I'll probably nix this ability as it kinda doesn't make sense
    ~Kanye West

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    Wincons
    Robespierre and Jacobin Members-See King Louis and the Monarchists Lynched
    King Louis and Monarchist-See Robespierre and The Jacobins Lynched

Napoloen Bonaparte
    See Robespierre and King Louis Lynched to make yourself Emperor of France
    How can Napoleon win? He needs them both lynched, but if either one of them gets lynched then the other one wins and Napoleon can't lynch that other one. (Also changing Napoloen Bonaparte first name to Napoleon and adding color to that role would be nice)

This is basically him guessing, I'll probably nix this ability as it kinda doesn't make sense
    Does Robespierre lynch all of his guesses or only King Louis?

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

How can Napoleon win? He needs them both lynched, but if either one of them gets lynched then the other one wins and Napoleon can't lynch that other one. (Also changing Napoloen Bonaparte first name to Napoleon and adding color to that role would be nice)
    The other side must be completely eliminated, I'm still thinkin of a color for Napleon.

Does Robespierre lynch all of his guesses or only King Louis?
    He only lynches King Louis
    my answers are in green
    ~Kanye West

17. ISO #17

And, tbh, the wording slightly indicates that if he guesses all 3 wrong then he loses.. Is that true?
    He can still lynch train them. The guess should either be given to Louis or completely removed
    ~Kanye West

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

See change logs, added/changed things
    Quick question: does Robespierre know who his allies are? We know that King Louis does but nothing is stated for Robespierre. (Though I remember it was said previously that he doesn't know, but can't find it anymore)

Btw. Do I understand it correctly? Potentially up to 8 players can die(3 kills + 3 kills + 1 kill + Day1 Lynch) when D2 arrives?

So it is very likely that the game doesn't last longer than 2 game days?

21. ISO #21

Quick question: does Robespierre know who his allies are? We know that King Louis does but nothing is stated for Robespierre. (Though I remember it was said previously that he doesn't know, but can't find it anymore)

Btw. Do I understand it correctly? Potentially up to 8 players can die(3 kills + 3 kills + 1 kill + Day1 Lynch) when D2 arrives?

So it is very likely that the game doesn't last longer than 2 game days?
    Hmm good point, I may need to cut down on possible KPN. I'm currently thinking of a different ability for Robespierre.
    ~Kanye West

22. ISO #22

Current Ideas for Robspierre
    -Give him vigi guilt if he shoots an Asembly Member or Jacobin member
    -Make him have an extra vote if he reveals.
    -Reduce the amount of shots he has

Any other ideas I'll be open to.
    ~Kanye West

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

if all the monarchists shoot jacobins n1 and napolean hits anything other than a monarchist then monarchists pretty much just win right out of the gate
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    if all the monarchists shoot jacobins n1 and napolean hits anything other than a monarchist then monarchists pretty much just win right out of the gate
    Yep. But Napoleon can kill too... if Louis XVI dies it's RIP everyone.

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yep. But Napoleon can kill too... if Louis XVI dies it's RIP everyone.
    Either way it’s not good.

31. ISO #31

Also it ain't "Robpierre" but Robespierre. And maybe make town green instead of red? ^^ just for new players

32. ISO #32

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Also it ain't "Robpierre" but Robespierre. And maybe make town green instead of red? ^^ just for new players
    meh, I can't remember how to spell French Names.
    ~Kanye West

33. ISO #33

With the Green team, there is no insentive for them to play, they can just claim their role and remain neutral. I suggest forcing them to pick a side.
    Red team is underpowered compared to the blue team, blue team gets all the killing roles, knowledge of who each other are, and possible extra team members. A 6v3 is not balence and blue is really OP.

Napoleon is cool tho, your normal serial killer.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

34. ISO #34

literally just saw this post and i'm working on a few changes.
    Most likely
    Adding a vigi
    removing a monarchist
    replacing assembly member slots with assembly member/Jacobin Member
    changing the assembly member win con
    ~Kanye West

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Two things:
    King Louis and Monarchist-See Robespierre and The Jacobins elminiated
    ahhh

When it comes to the wincon, do the Jacobins need to see the Monarchists lynched or just killed? Same goes for Napoleons wincon.

Other than that, I feel like the setup is somewhat jacobin sided due to the sheer amount of people the monarchists need to kill.

37. ISO #37

Napoleon's win con is to see Louis and Robespierre be killed by any means, he can win with any side as long as those two are dead.

They just need to get rid of the monarchists, I will make the wincons a bit more clear
    ~Kanye West

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Whats to stop Robespierre getting themselves lynched/killed just to allow Napoleon to take over?
    Common sense really, why would town give up a mayor to let someone else. I would say that seems on the edge of gamethrowing
    What sides may Assembly Members pick? And what does their role become for the choices?
    They can pick Jacobin or Moarchist, they simply become a citi/goon
    answers in green
    ~Kanye West

41. ISO #41

answers in green
    Simple really, Robespierre does not need to be alive to win, Napoleon can win with town if Rob is dead.
    Napoleon basically IS a night Immune confirmed role with the ability to kill at night. Becoming super OP mayor.
    Which means then, they cannot be killed by blue, and can lynch AND kill to find blue.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Simple really, Robespierre does not need to be alive to win, Napoleon can win with town if Rob is dead.
    Napoleon basically IS a night Immune confirmed role with the ability to kill at night. Becoming super OP mayor.
    Which means then, they cannot be killed by blue, and can lynch AND kill to find blue.
    i think I may make him only able to win alone or with monarchist, either that or set a limit to his shots
    ~Kanye West

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Very true. The Workshop is for everyone!
    peasant rabble incoming

This setup's lore is interesting, btw...