S-FM: ???? Gamethread - Page 27
Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 2072
  1. ISO #1301

Re: S-FM: ???? Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    LMAO no im not even playing this game. wow who pissed in your cheerios? waste of a slot? you havent even done anything LOL
    actually PTB has done far far more good things than you have

however I'm against a turbo-lynch this early on into the day so i will not vote you for now
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #1302

LMAO no im not even playing this game. wow who pissed in your cheerios? waste of a slot? you havent even done anything LOL
    Bitch, I've fucking been scum hunting since I fucking subbed in. I've been fucking actively playing, I've been trying to solve game. You came in told everyone you had some fucking relic, told everyone it was the grail, and fucking trolled. Then you sat there at end of day, lurking with SJ and not voting or offering reads, or doing ANYTHING to help town out. You come in here today, and proclaim I'M TPR AND VOSS is scum, after he votes you. Your reasoning was because hybrid died.

WELL IF YOU WERE HERE AT ALL YESTERDAY, OR READING THE GAME, OR PAYING THE FUCK ATTENTION, you might have REALIZED that we gave @SuperJack a gun to KILL HYBRID.

Once again, you're fucking useless, because you don't know a single thing that is even fucking going on. You cannot be bothered to read the fucking game. So to me, you are fucking scum, because scum is the only one's who never need to read because they already know everything.

I'm so frustrated with people like rachyl, stop letting this bitch play. She did the same thing in lazy, she was scum, had a fucking day chat, and STILL fucked her team over by being dumb. I just cant. She cant be town, and if she is, she's absolutely useless.

At least if we lynch her, it's likely she has the grail (because of course why not give it to the most autist among us) and thus RLVG can get it.

rant over.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

3. ISO #1303

actually PTB has done far far more good things than you have

however I'm against a turbo-lynch this early on into the day so i will not vote you for now
    I'm not advocating for a turbo lynch. I am just placing my vote on her. I'll move it if a more town consensus lynch comes up, but fuck rachyl forreal.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

4. ISO #1304
    Rachyl

Bitch, I've fucking been scum hunting since I fucking subbed in. I've been fucking actively playing, I've been trying to solve game. You came in told everyone you had some fucking relic, told everyone it was the grail, and fucking trolled. Then you sat there at end of day, lurking with SJ and not voting or offering reads, or doing ANYTHING to help town out. You come in here today, and proclaim I'M TPR AND VOSS is scum, after he votes you. Your reasoning was because hybrid died.

WELL IF YOU WERE HERE AT ALL YESTERDAY, OR READING THE GAME, OR PAYING THE FUCK ATTENTION, you might have REALIZED that we gave @SuperJack a gun to KILL HYBRID.

Once again, you're fucking useless, because you don't know a single thing that is even fucking going on. You cannot be bothered to read the fucking game. So to me, you are fucking scum, because scum is the only one's who never need to read because they already know everything.

I'm so frustrated with people like rachyl, stop letting this bitch play. She did the same thing in lazy, she was scum, had a fucking day chat, and STILL fucked her team over by being dumb. I just cant. She cant be town, and if she is, she's absolutely useless.

At least if we lynch her, it's likely she has the grail (because of course why not give it to the most autist among us) and thus RLVG can get it.

rant over.
    wow you sound like such a whiney bitch (LOOK AT ALL THE GOOD THINGS IVE DONE) lol congratulations you played a stupid FM
    and you shouldnt make fun of autistic people because that actually makes you look like a piece of shit

5. ISO #1305

wow you sound like such a whiney bitch (LOOK AT ALL THE GOOD THINGS IVE DONE) lol congratulations you played a stupid FM
    and you shouldnt make fun of autistic people because that actually makes you look like a piece of shit
    I'm not making fun of autistic people. I know for a fact, they're smarter and more capable than you.

If fm's are stupid STOP SIGNING UP, you're ruining it for everyone else you dumb ass
    Shut up cow.

6. ISO #1306

why do you sign up for games

7. ISO #1307
    Rachyl

I'm not making fun of autistic people. I know for a fact, they're smarter and more capable than you.

If fm's are stupid STOP SIGNING UP, you're ruining it for everyone else you dumb ass
    yeah right you are one of those people that wishes death on autistic people youre not fooling anyone. you are a piece of shit.
    and now that you dont want me in your FMs ill make sure to join every one that you join to piss you off

8. ISO #1308

9. ISO #1309
    Rachyl

why do you sign up for games
    because i like playing with my friend Hybrid

10. ISO #1310

yeah right you are one of those people that wishes death on autistic people youre not fooling anyone. you are a piece of shit.
    and now that you dont want me in your FMs ill make sure to join every one that you join to piss you off
    Lol I don't even join them. I only joined this one because they asked me to. I don't wish death on anyone.

I do think they should ban you from FM's. You do absolutely nothing in every single one. I think you always violate the play to win con function in everyone. Once again here. Useless twat.
    Shut up cow.

11. ISO #1311
    Rachyl

Lol I don't even join them. I only joined this one because they asked me to. I don't wish death on anyone.

I do think they should ban you from FM's. You do absolutely nothing in every single one. I think you always violate the play to win con function in everyone. Once again here. Useless twat.
    LOL if you dont join them then how did you know that i play them? what do you do stalk every FM that i play? I am a benefactor. you are a loser

12. ISO #1312

13. ISO #1313

LOL if you dont join them then how did you know that i play them? what do you do stalk every FM that i play? I am a benefactor. you are a loser
    r e a d i ng

14. ISO #1314

Retard, I used to play them. I've played with you before in the game LAZY. You were scum, it was a nightless set up. You had a day chat, you ignored your scummate and never used your day chat. You chose to CC the obvious town sherif claim. We still lynched the sherif over you because we thought it was possible it was a weird meta mind fuck. Your scummate was so frustated with you they bussed the shit out of you. You never interacted with them, you didn't bother to try, and even your claim was stupid.

You are just a waste. Hosts, stop letting rachyl play.

My comment was more, I'm probably not going to join any games after this one, so your little threat means nothing. But honestly, you bring this site down, because you don't even play the games you join, and you take a spot away from someone who actually wants to play. Also, you hurt whatever team you are on, because you don't actively participate.

I find it hilarious the most you've interacted with this game is to argue with me, and to tell me you're going to join games to piss me off. Maybe if you put this much effort into actually reading day 1, day 2, or analyzing stuff that happened from n2 to now. Or giving info about what you did last night or who you think is town and who you think is scum and why? But that'd require you to play. SO I doubt that will happen.

Honestly, stop letting rachyl play.
    Shut up cow.

15. ISO #1315
    Rachyl

Retard, I used to play them. I've played with you before in the game LAZY. You were scum, it was a nightless set up. You had a day chat, you ignored your scummate and never used your day chat. You chose to CC the obvious town sherif claim. We still lynched the sherif over you because we thought it was possible it was a weird meta mind fuck. Your scummate was so frustated with you they bussed the shit out of you. You never interacted with them, you didn't bother to try, and even your claim was stupid.

You are just a waste. Hosts, stop letting rachyl play.

My comment was more, I'm probably not going to join any games after this one, so your little threat means nothing. But honestly, you bring this site down, because you don't even play the games you join, and you take a spot away from someone who actually wants to play. Also, you hurt whatever team you are on, because you don't actively participate.

I find it hilarious the most you've interacted with this game is to argue with me, and to tell me you're going to join games to piss me off. Maybe if you put this much effort into actually reading day 1, day 2, or analyzing stuff that happened from n2 to now. Or giving info about what you did last night or who you think is town and who you think is scum and why? But that'd require you to play. SO I doubt that will happen.

Honestly, stop letting rachyl play.
    look how butthurt and upset you are over these stupid FMs lol. im going to keep playing them and theres nothing you can do about it so deal with that. and i AM playing i just dont sit on my computer all day playing the FM like you do because i actually have shit to do i have a life and i cant always be here

16. ISO #1316

@RLVG are you ever gonna come back and play the fucking game?
    Are you gonna give me a fucking flight plane ticket so I can be in the same timezone as you guys?
    Lol, such a hostile question.

RIP i got cursed

Got to wait on revealing who i targeted until @RLVG reveals who merlin targeted

PLEASE DO NOT FUCKING REVEAL IF YOU WERE ROLEBLOCKED.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    i'm here, but will be sparse for the next 2ish hours. keeping investigation to myself until after rlvg claims. but rlvg is european (i think) so it might be a while until we get that response.
    I was informed that Merlin attempted to cast a spell on me, RLVG, failed and end up going berserk.

"I'm not even playing this game", holy shit - policy is super needed.
    Host, what's your opinion about this situation? Is it tolerable?

17. ISO #1317
    Rachyl

*holds up my Holy Grail* yaaaay i still have my Holy Grail!

18. ISO #1318

look how butthurt and upset you are over these stupid FMs lol. im going to keep playing them and theres nothing you can do about it so deal with that. and i AM playing i just dont sit on my computer all day playing the FM like you do because i actually have shit to do i have a life and i cant always be here
    Lol I dont sit here all day, and I work 40 plus hours a week with a second job and a social life. ANd I still have time to actually contribute. Sitting here and doing nothing, not voting, not offering reads, not reading, is NOT playing.

I'm not butthurt over the game, I'm butthurt at how literal trash like you is still allowed to play. You literally contributed nothing to this game, not one thing.

future hosts, do not let rachyl play. She wastes everyone's time. Stop calling them stupid fm's if you keep joining just to waste everyone's time. Dumb fucking bitch.
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #1319

20. ISO #1320

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Are you gonna give me a fucking flight plane ticket so I can be in the same timezone as you guys?
    Lol, such a hostile question.

I was informed that Merlin attempted to cast a spell on me, RLVG, failed and end up going berserk.

"I'm not even playing this game", holy shit - policy is super needed.
    Host, what's your opinion about this situation? Is it tolerable?

Well you missed the most important parts of yesterday, and I'm kinda frustrated. But you're here now. So anything else happen? Do we know if merlin is good, bad or netural for sure?
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #1321
    Rachyl

Lol I dont sit here all day, and I work 40 plus hours a week with a second job and a social life. ANd I still have time to actually contribute. Sitting here and doing nothing, not voting, not offering reads, not reading, is NOT playing.

I'm not butthurt over the game, I'm butthurt at how literal trash like you is still allowed to play. You literally contributed nothing to this game, not one thing.

future hosts, do not let rachyl play. She wastes everyone's time. Stop calling them stupid fm's if you keep joining just to waste everyone's time. Dumb fucking bitch.
    Youre acting like a big baby why cant you just chill out? You need to take a chill pill MR. and i like playing the FMs but your spoiling my fun when you go crazy and start calling me names for no reason. Im just trying to have fun. and i play to win

22. ISO #1322

Youre acting like a big baby why cant you just chill out? You need to take a chill pill MR. and i like playing the FMs but your spoiling my fun when you go crazy and start calling me names for no reason. Im just trying to have fun. and i play to win
    You're not playing at all. Everyone but you sees this. Sitting around and saying stupid shit, IS NOT PLAYING.

I'm done responding to you.

Go fucking read, come back and give us thoughts. Not dumb "I HAVE GRAILLLLLLL YAYYYYY" posts. #replacerachylnow
    Shut up cow.

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324
    Rachyl

Guys i got a message from the host saying that "You have been cursed" what does that mean?

25. ISO #1325

Merlin needs to be lynched. For all we know, this "Curse" will fuck us over unless we deal with it fast. I'm also certain that Merlin ain't part of the Majority Faction, so naturally we gotta lynch Merlin.
    SMH when Morgan burns my shop.
    morgan burning shop was... role play right?

FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

26. ISO #1326

27. ISO #1327
    Rachyl

Im going to go back and read some pages to see who may be scum brb

28. ISO #1328
    Rachyl

[unvote]Voss[/vote]

29. ISO #1329
    Rachyl

-unvote

30. ISO #1330

Spoiler alert: Rachyl will not do any of that.
    Shut up cow.

31. ISO #1331

@Stealthbomber16 so who did you visit last night? Now since RLVG revealed merlin visited him
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #1332

and who did our trackers track and who did the targets visit?
    Shut up cow.

33. ISO #1333

34. ISO #1334

35. ISO #1335
    Rachyl

Wait, what about GoatseOnTheCupboard? He hasnt said anything in awhile. he might be lurking and cursing people. just something to think about

36. ISO #1336

The following Day feedback :
    • What the fuck Merlin did. (Visit RLVG, fail, go apeshit and curse all)
    • I got cursed.
    • Morgan ruined the shop that I have built.
    So the shop wasn't one time use?
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338

Building the shop is single-time use.
    so we were supposed to be able to use it every day.

Morgan is a bitch.
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #1339

@widomakr why did u come lurk and not post anything?
    Shut up cow.

40. ISO #1340
    Rachyl

I dont think ive seen GoatSeOntheCupboard post anything, he should be a suspect

41. ISO #1341

42. ISO #1342

Feedback last night-- I was cursed!
    I was offered a drink (diet coke with cubed dry ice-- wtf is that if you'd at least offered me a good drink I woulda considered it)
    I assume voss did not accept my catapult ride
    I would assume no lws because nobody thats died thus far has had one

I would be against lynching rachyl cuz she's likely town but i still think the grail needs to go to RLVG

I was going to say "nvm don't lynch stealth he probably is actually Merlin and Merlin is probably neutral benign" but then the neutral was revealed to be scum aligned so I still maintain that stealth is probably an ok lynch as well

Why would you burn the shop? ;~;

I think the significance of my feedback is that I was offered a drink-- which goes along with goatse's whatever drink claim? I think the fact that his card as well has an "offer a person to ____ " seems like mine (I offer people catapult rides) so assuming this was goatse his ability feels like a town one

Hybrid and rachyl honestly with their lack of effort, have basically been PL'ed or night killed by a vigi type (in this case SJ with the gun) every game, why do they even bother

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

46. ISO #1346

ARGH!!! the bickering distracted me.

these win conditions are insane. here's my take on them. educating guessing that red and purple are at least two, because of grammar from the win conditions. "the neutral" imples 1, "team" implies more than one. But I wouldn't trust this logic very far.

I think SB has to claim his target at this point, then investigatives (me/noctiz) out.

and about the catapault. I think I have all day to accept it, but judging from the lack of TPR killing, i'm afraid of this just killing me. I'm suspecting the role was supposed to be used as a mouse trap. or this host is a trolllll

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

49. ISO #1349

50. ISO #1350

i have a setup clue, but I don't want to reveal something scum would benefit from knowing.

@RLVG does morgan know about "ptb/wido" and do you think "they" would know "they"?

anyway, i'm pretty confident rachyl is red/purple, and probably the one with morgan on it. how twisted would it be that you'd have to kill your teammate for the grail?