S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 59
Register

User Tag List

Page 59 of 83 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,950 of 4142
  1. ISO #2901

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

If Ozy was really town we would be at Lylo i think, because Mag is scum with MM by proxy because Mag is MMs gaurdian and MM is scum.

Now i had no feedback last night, if anybody did please say because it will be very crucial.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

2. ISO #2902
    Ganelon

No we’re not at lylo where the f did you come with the idea that it would be lylo? Mm is always town here, blink did a complete one eighty on his read on me at eid, and his play this game has been extremely scummy and manipulative, if you were Town you would’ve apologized for your lack of activity not gone ‘hooray I made it’, that’s what scum say when they realize they wouldn’t be disappointing their allies. I had a theory blink was scum aligned lover judging from his play on d1 but no, he is scum. Also his reaction when I revealed my softclaim was fake as fuck. There’s no way any of you are Town, I’m never backing down from this lynch ever.

also solidd was literally openwolfing yesterday and Kovath got killed for scum reading g him. Got em hois

3. ISO #2903
    Ganelon

there’s no way I’m letting y’all pocket me again, blink was fishing for roles yesterday when he asked for feedback. I 100% believe aamirus is town here because of how reticent she was to claim feedback, mm is also town by voting the right train.

4. ISO #2904
    Ganelon

You picked a bad neutral to piss off tbh

5. ISO #2905

6. ISO #2906

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    No we’re not at lylo where the f did you come with the idea that it would be lylo? Mm is always town here, blink did a complete one eighty on his read on me at eid, and his play this game has been extremely scummy and manipulative, if you were Town you would’ve apologized for your lack of activity not gone ‘hooray I made it’, that’s what scum say when they realize they wouldn’t be disappointing their allies. I had a theory blink was scum aligned lover judging from his play on d1 but no, he is scum. Also his reaction when I revealed my softclaim was fake as fuck. There’s no way any of you are Town, I’m never backing down from this lynch ever.

also solidd was literally openwolfing yesterday and Kovath got killed for scum reading g him. Got em hois
    Nah cause you are scum with MM, 100%. I am not backing down from this theory i have. Ozy was the Actress, he clearly open wolfed this fact yesterday and nobody even blinked a eye at it, i did however. Also wtf was that LW, who tf makes a last will where they go. ooooh i flip as town but i might be actress. cause like what in gods name type of town play is that, clearly he was signalling to his scummy bois that he was Scum because they dont get to know each others roles just each others names from looking at the Setup.

[vote[Marshmallow Marshall[/vote]

If Ozy was actually town i am gonna be so amgry.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

7. ISO #2907

8. ISO #2908
    Ganelon

Anyone who says Ozy must’ve been actress is either scum trolling or confused. It IS NOT protown to go against mechanical flips and I consider this to be open wolfing.

9. ISO #2909

10. ISO #2910
    Ganelon

We have a thunder dome, EXCELLENT

11. ISO #2911

Anyone who says Ozy must’ve been actress is either scum trolling or confused. It IS NOT protown to go against mechanical flips and I consider this to be open wolfing.
    What do you mean its not Protown? do you just completely ignore that it is a role we could have in the game that could of done this?

12. ISO #2912

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    Had a thing happen

MM VARCRON AAIMURS

SING ME A SONG LADY

Chill mag your suppose to be town null.
    Mag is De facto scum as he is allied with MM who is scum.

Aamirus is town.
    Also Varcron is d e a d.

13. ISO #2913
    Ganelon

every SINGLE game we refuse to accept mechanical flips as potentially valid we get fucked. HARD. Not gonna happen this game, not while I'm at it. also brb posting my lw

14. ISO #2914

Furthermore we must look to yesterdays Carol, IT has me, Blink and Stealth in. I still townread blink, and i am town myself which means Stealth is the other scum.
    With that said hitting MM means both MM and Mag dies which is two scum in one s l a m dunk.

15. ISO #2915
    Ganelon

I literally know this because the probability of ozy being actress is LOWER than the probability of him being citizen. especially given that he's not in a team with anyone.
    I will never stop, if you wanna get out of this alive you had best Lynch me

16. ISO #2916

every SINGLE game we refuse to accept mechanical flips as potentially valid we get fucked. HARD. Not gonna happen this game, not while I'm at it. also brb posting my lw

The only way the Scumteam isnt MM/Ozy/Stealth

Is if the Scumteam is Blink/Aamirus/Solid D (or maybe Yagami somewhere but i dont think they are scum)

17. ISO #2917
    Ganelon

Lmao how the fuck could aamirus and blink ever be on a team?

18. ISO #2918
    Ganelon

my lw

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT LAST WILLS.
    PROVE ME WRONG

Blink is 100% neutral scum-aligned lover here, it's the only world where his play makes sense. Or scum. I think he's lover though, don't see him doing what he did as town fucking ever. Also the blatant shade is terrible on his part, he was literally open wolfing yesterday at EoN. If I'm alive tomorrow theres no fucking way in hell I'm letting ANYONE pocket me again. I'm not backing down from this lynch we should've lynched Huey d1/d2. Light is his partner I believe; their interactions are really fucking wacky and Light's been rolefishing all over the place. so:
    -huey/light are 100% a team
    -blink is either scum with them or a scum-aligned lover
    -i believe the third/fourth scum is caustic, or solid d (I'm scumreading caustic more for the bullshit)
    -if anyone tries to discredit me and MM again push them into the fucking ground
    -do NOT back down from this lynch no matter what, remember lynch blink/huey/light, do not make the same mistakes i did
    -i think naz was just confused and I don't see her open-wolfing as much as huey/blink, or even as scummy as caustic. lynch order should be as follows:
    -blink > huey > solid_d > kira > caustic > varcron
    you can swap kira for solid_d and vice versa, they're both fucking scummy af

Huey The Long (5 [L-2]):
    OzyWho, Stealthbomber16, Marshmallow Marshall, Varcron, aamirus
    OzyWho (6 [L-1]):
    blinkskater, Caustic, Light_Yagami, Chip Skylark, Solid D., Huey The Long

lynch huey, a true townie would've apologized for his inactivity he wouldn't have gone "oh thank the heavens I'm getting out of this alive", that's what scum say when they realize they wouldn't be disappointing their allies by getting themselves lynched
    also note that blink shilling for his teammate yesterday implies there's gonna be multiple town deaths tonight. I believe that means its off with MM's head
    aamirus is 100% confirmed town in my mind, no doubt about it. if I die sheep her and Lynch huey/blink
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater[/QUOTE
    There's something that was bothering me about something mag said about yagami about how yagami can't replicate his yown meta as scum when i know this for a fact to be a lie.

Yagami is self aware enough to set up a potential fake tpr claim at the start of the day, imo he left the door open to manipulate his claim any way he would have too tbh.

And the fact that mag said yagami cant do this makes me see them as a yet subtle but potential team.

Mags not offered much that i can remember except a few contridictions aswell, i pointed one out yesterday, and actually just remembered another. Mag said he didn't use meta. Yet as soon as efe entered the thread proceeded to immediately blanket him with a meta read as not town i believe. He also distrusts me for some reason that i dont think he ever went into detail about, which also lleads me to believe that his distrust. Towards me comes from a meta standpoint.

I'm not fully caught up yet and will try to do so in the next few hours and hopefully offer some more in depth thoughts there.
    this post. blinks EXTREEMELY UN-FUCKING-WILLING to point fingers, he's fucking lover because suddenly on d2 he started pushing me out of the fucking blue as insurance and to derail huey's train. you think blink cares about huey's alignment? he's not town. he's a scum aligned 3p, OR, just plain scum. either of these work.
    Lynch huey/blink 100% no matter what. they're both scum-aligned.
    after that I would start looking at light. IF blink is scum (btw blink can't ever be town here, if he flips town he's fucking actress) then that would mean there's a deep wolf somewhere, I think
    -if he's neut there's no deep wolf anywhere.
    -out of the Huey voters, the only one who could conceivably be a deep wolf is varcron, but I refuse to believe he would vote his fucking teammate and then fuck off for the rest of the day. only look at varcron if nobody else makes sense, AFTER you've lynched Huey/blink/SolidD/Kira
    ALSO you need to LYNCH blinkskater first as that would tell you if there's a deep wolf anywhere or not.

IF ANYONE TRIES TO DISCREDIT ME AS A NEUT AND TELLS YOU TO DISREGARD MY LW, UNLESS THAT SOMEONE IS AAMIRUS, MM OR SB16, TURBOLYNCH THEM

19. ISO #2919

I literally know this because the probability of ozy being actress is LOWER than the probability of him being citizen. especially given that he's not in a team with anyone.
    I will never stop, if you wanna get out of this alive you had best Lynch me
    This is true but my reads mean that if Ozy isnt scum then neither is Stealth and neither is MM and then it would have to be Blink/Solid D/Aamirus OR Light.

Lemme run some numbers and ill get back to you

-unvote

20. ISO #2920
    Ganelon

I was wrong about the deep wolf part the scum team is huey/blink/solidd
    Lynch huey/blink, either works for me

21. ISO #2921

22. ISO #2922

23. ISO #2923
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    I don’t think so angel. I’m for sure now Huey is town. It’s all clearing up now. You pos who keep trying to run the town. Whose put Huey up for the Lynch twice now
    Lmao is this not open wolfing? Discrediting me by calling me angel, I don't see you scum hunting SCUM.

24. ISO #2924
    Ganelon

Ya that was a bad kill on your part
    II thought blink was either lover or scum, it appears he was just plain scum.

25. ISO #2925

26. ISO #2926
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    btw i like you Logical Fallacy of No true Townie against me in you LW there mag, much appreciated.
    that's not a logical fallacy that's a read. scum 100% are afraid of disappointing their teammates and hate getting lynched, town don't give a fuck generally. you gave too many fucks.

27. ISO #2927
    Ganelon

@aamirus @Marshmallow Marshall @Stealthbomber16 get online you're 100% town in my book

28. ISO #2928
    Ganelon

I literally took advantage of this in your game by claiming a fake role in my LW.

29. ISO #2929

that's not a logical fallacy that's a read. scum 100% are afraid of disappointing their teammates and hate getting lynched, town don't give a fuck generally. you gave too many fucks.
    No its literally saying. No townie in my book would play this way. Its a No True Scotsman, like its not a read. I didnt wanna die, i want town to win and i believe my death is a detriment to the town.
    Anyway im tryna figure out the best lynch here using a Spreadsheet.

30. ISO #2930
    Ganelon

DO. NOT. REVEAL. YOUR. FEEDBACK.
    AT THIS POINT IT'S USELESS.

31. ISO #2931
    Ganelon

No its literally saying. No townie in my book would play this way. Its a No True Scotsman, like its not a read. I didnt wanna die, i want town to win and i believe my death is a detriment to the town.
    Anyway im tryna figure out the best lynch here using a Spreadsheet.
    no your death would be beneficial because you're universally scumread and for the right reasons too. I know cuz I've been in this situation before and whenever I'm happy to make it out alive I'm scum.
    you didn't even fight the Lynch. That's 100% scum there, scum never fight the Lynch because they assume they're gonna be lynched for getting outed, town makes no such assumptions because they know they're town and therefore there is no reason to be scumreading them.
    also the best Lynch is me because I'm not backing down from this Lynch

32. ISO #2932

33. ISO #2933
    Ganelon

also now would be a good time for people to claim if they're in a lover chat or not as that would prove the existence of a heartbreaker.
    though judging by huey painting someone as actress its clear they never used the heartbreaker.

34. ISO #2934

35. ISO #2935
    Ganelon

if im lynched, When i flip town, if your town aligned i am gonna fucking shout at everyone.
    If you flip town you're actress.

36. ISO #2936
    Ganelon

this is prime quality scum paint even @Distorted would agree

37. ISO #2937
    Ganelon

also anyone who says Ozy was scum is full of *BULLSHIT* as the ozy train materialised out of literal thin air yesterday he wasn't ever a viable train and people just called him scum

38. ISO #2938
    Ganelon

I hope Voss gets online and posts tbh

39. ISO #2939
    Ganelon

would love to play with a town voss

40. ISO #2940

If you flip town you're actress.
    But didnt you just say going against mechanical flips is a n t i t o w n.

41. ISO #2941

42. ISO #2942

43. ISO #2943
    Ganelon

But didnt you just say going against mechanical flips is a n t i t o w n.
    Yes but in this case there's valid reasons to be scuumraeding you for, and you could easily be in a team.
    Ozy on the other hand was not scummy at all and nobody was able to give a legit reason to Lynch him.
    The arguments against Ozy were:
    -He made a table to manipulate us (lol)
    -He's scum
    -He's twisting blink's words (??)
    -He's toxic (?? how the fuck was he toxic he was literally not toxic this game)

44. ISO #2944
    Ganelon

Huey's Lynch has been the most difficult to push ALL game, blink's been fighting hard for his team-mate since d1, and on d2 he didn't even acknowledge Efe's death. I acknowledged it on D1.

45. ISO #2945
    Ganelon

Also blink successfully pocketed me I shan't let any of you pocket me again.

46. ISO #2946
    Ganelon

I'm guessing Caustic was doing his filler posting to avoid the nightkill

47. ISO #2947

48. ISO #2948
    Ganelon

also if you think I'm scum you should vote me and not MM. I'm angel I could've healed him last night

49. ISO #2949

50. ISO #2950

Yes but in this case there's valid reasons to be scuumraeding you for, and you could easily be in a team.
    Ozy on the other hand was not scummy at all and nobody was able to give a legit reason to Lynch him.
    The arguments against Ozy were:
    -He made a table to manipulate us (lol)
    -He's scum
    -He's twisting blink's words (??)
    -He's toxic (?? how the fuck was he toxic he was literally not toxic this game)
    Ozy wasnt scummy?
    what the fuck? He was scummy as fucking shit my guy.