S-FM The Cold War III - Page 74
Register

User Tag List

Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,700 of 3959
  1. ISO #3651
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

@Dunna . Please vote someone or if you are town, NEVER play this game again.

2. ISO #3652

3. ISO #3653

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Im not being a part of this bye
    Wtf... You INTENTIONALLY GET OUT so close to EoD????
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #3654

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Wow, nice discredit. Role WIFOM was at start of game. No circlejerk (Out of the funny fielzanks roleplay lol) and "throwaway insights"... I gave my train of thoughts, my entire reasoning. Now I'm trying to find the 3rd scum with David - blink. And I tend to say it might be you now, your last posts feel weird.
    K.

5. ISO #3655
    Ganelon

Wait, we're all town here, right guys? Right??

6. ISO #3656

Are you fucking kidding me you're so fucking stupid I can't even believe you there's no way I'm Town reading you anymore tomorrow if I'm still alive I will personally push for your Lynch tooth & Nail I didn't want Rumex lynched
    But why didn't you want rumox lynched? ALL DAY you were saying he was evil or at least had to be lynched because of his claim, along with Naz. Then suddenly with 10 min left you say he is town don't lynch him. WHY?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #3657

8. ISO #3658

9. ISO #3659

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @Lenneth and @blinkskater , come vote or explain why it's mM and not David
    Pls do, especially you @Lenneth I don't know what to think about you, but if you don't show up you'll go in the SCUM category.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #3660

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    But why didn't you want rumox lynched? ALL DAY you were saying he was evil or at least had to be lynched because of his claim, along with Naz. Then suddenly with 10 min left you say he is town don't lynch him. WHY?
    No this is utter bullshit obviously you didn't read day one either I had him as a 50-50 could be town could be scum read I never fucking pushed his Lynch

11. ISO #3661

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Your reasoning is sound and correct. But WHY is it so easy to lynch MM (all players in the game would lynch him if not for my act) and not david at all?
    There is no godgiven law that asserts scums are hard to lynch. Sometimes the simple truth is everyone scumreads them.

12. ISO #3662
    Ganelon

@Fielzanks , it would be a good time for you to post your reads on MM/David.

13. ISO #3663
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    There is no godgiven law that asserts scums are hard to lynch. Sometimes the simple truth is everyone scumreads them.
    This is actually true.

14. ISO #3664

15. ISO #3665
    Ganelon

No this is utter bullshit obviously you didn't read day one either I had him as a 50-50 could be town could be scum read I never fucking pushed his Lynch
    Don't do it you fucks ------> I need to see if you were voting someone.

16. ISO #3666

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    If I'm looking at it we either have a blink-yzb-david team or a mm-mag-? team ?
    Yeah, I am thinking it would be david-blink-yzb/lenneth. Which is why I want Lenneth to get his ass on here ASAP. Still more thinking it's yzb than lenneth though.

17. ISO #3667

18. ISO #3668
    Ganelon

Blink, you were literally voting David yesterday on D1. Why the fuck did you do that? Why not lynnch MM, whom you so obviously believed to be Scum?

19. ISO #3669

20. ISO #3670

21. ISO #3671

Did yzb just... vanish?

22. ISO #3672

23. ISO #3673

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Gonna cry myself to sleep tonight if I get the MM flip wrong after worrying about my associations with MM being bad in the opposite way.
    ...you're in invis mode??? Also prepare your tears

24. ISO #3674

Conveniently ignores what I was trying to push at. 50-50 but where if he was town then he was a liability because he could be converted. That was literally what Naz and you spent half the day talking about. So why suddenly refuse to lynch him at EOD? Because he unclaimed Sleeper Agent?

25. ISO #3675

Just stop typing please you are giving everyone cancer
    Would you mind answering instead of discrediting sometimes?

26. ISO #3676

Conveniently ignores what I was trying to push at. 50-50 but where if he was town then he was a liability because he could be converted. That was literally what Naz and you spent half the day talking about. So why suddenly refuse to lynch him at EOD? Because he unclaimed Sleeper Agent?
    Because he obviously was a real citizen baiting that out

27. ISO #3677

He unclaimed a lot of time before EoD.

28. ISO #3678

29. ISO #3679

Because he obviously was a real citizen baiting that out
    But
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    He unclaimed a lot of time before EoD.

30. ISO #3680

31. ISO #3681

32. ISO #3682

33. ISO #3683

Okay, quick reads since Magomago wanted them

David : His total shift of attitude is massive. We've come to a shy guy who barely post some thoughts to someone pushing MM to the death aggressively. While this can be totally understandable from the perspective of having found a scum, his manner of delivery (aka convincing people) was really lackluster. Once I started pushing against him he disappeared saying he'll apparate after EoD to see the results. Maybe he feared giving something away so he preferred going silent? Not a town move, imho. The plan if it exist is perfect and could have been done easily considering it had to drawback and that naz was almost a sure kill as tpr (a sure kill they used their HEAT on it, as they maybe feared lenin was on her?)

MM : I initially thought his BG claim was AGAIN something to draw mafia to him so I did not buy his claim at all, and read him as a cit even going into day 2. That's why I pushed him and after that David made the CC. That was a good move on my part and on his. However, MM would be getting killed FROM EVERYONE, MAFIA INCLUDED if he was mafia. He was also townread for me for a good amount of the game. It's worth noting that while Unknown was defamatory of him, so was yzb, trying to discredit his defense (or predicting like a mad prophet) at EoD1.

34. ISO #3684

35. ISO #3685
    Ganelon

Can we not get into arguments right now? It's not a good idea at EoD. Let's just agree to a Lynch.

36. ISO #3686

It was but you can't say it because it ruins the wife home
    Yea, that's why I wasn't scum reading him for the whole day until the moment he unclaimed.

But you certainly never seemed to even consider the possibility that he was a cit trying to draw attack, at least not from the posts you made before the last 10 minutes of D1

37. ISO #3687

38. ISO #3688

It was but you can't say it because it ruins the wife home
    What does that even mean

39. ISO #3689

40. ISO #3690

Yea, that's why I wasn't scum reading him for the whole day until the moment he unclaimed.

But you certainly never seemed to even consider the possibility that he was a cit trying to draw attack, at least not from the posts you made before the last 10 minutes of D1
    because I wanted a mm Lynch butts come derailed that train pretty fast

41. ISO #3691

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Can we not get into arguments right now? It's not a good idea at EoD. Let's just agree to a Lynch.
    OF COURSE we must lynch. We are at a potential LYLO if SK kills a townie.

42. ISO #3692

43. ISO #3693

44. ISO #3694

45. ISO #3695

Yep see you later have a good game
    Are you going to just do the sheepsaymeep syndrome?

46. ISO #3696

47. ISO #3697

48. ISO #3698

49. ISO #3699

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    MM please kill me tonight, end this massacre.
    If you're scum and you attack me, you shall have your wish :P (or not?)

50. ISO #3700

lol since Unknown isn't appearing that leaves Dunna as the only vote in the balance of the current 4 - 4
    I've ran countless scenarios in my head and the scenarios where it's MM and not David are the dumber ones. How to beat Fielz 101 : make plans so basic he'll never consider them