User Tag List

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

Re: S-FM 191: Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Anyway I have zero regrets about how I played this game. I won't /in any games with Excalibur anymore and my mislynch is lead by noobs who don't know how to play mafia, nor care about winning. I think I've outgrown this site. Playing with the lot of you that don't want to improve is too boring.
    Who the hell is Jake?

Also, if you're positive about lynching me, the cancerous terrible play of this site has gotten to you. Hammer me and complete your passage to the noob side of Mafia.
    What the hell? Youre extremely over reacting, its just a game. If you continue to be a bitch about this site then get the fuck out of out site and dont come back.

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    They both dropped off the Excalibur lynch.
    In fairness I have seen I believe both these players at least SuperJack push a policy lynch rather than hunt scum, so that might mean he is more likely town from meta perspective. I don't see him sitting in safe spot. Banana I believe actually pushed policy lynches as scum before.
    Since SJ is considering a hammer, let me give it to you straight.

You don't analyze. You don't think. Your vote on me is for ignoring you - ignoring you for a stupid question that scum can lie about and won't solve the game. It's based on emotion.

All you've done this game is a) tunnel, and b) push this idea that this question will somehow solve the game. You haven't scum hunted, or given any thought to my train and who is on it.

You - emotion. POD - puts another player at L-1. Then refuses to read my responses - votes me for bktinf TDL even though I gave my reasoning and repeated it, refusing to explain his TDL read, "to spite me". Now look at his latest post towards me:

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    What the hell? Youre extremely over reacting, its just a game. If you continue to be a bitch about this site then get the fuck out of out site and dont come back.
    Sounds like a legit vote on me for sure.

Excalibur vote:

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Fools! King Arthur himself, the miester who saw all 1,000 provisions himself has handed us the answers.

For victory and glory!

-vote Bananacucho
    Literally a joke quoting the host post with a table with players and roles. You know that slot is a joke.

AIVION sheep's FA's reasoning, but gives no original thought. Literally a bandwagon to put me at L-1

But you don't care. You don't give a shit. You have a chip on your shoulder and just want to see me lynched. You don't care that I consistently solve games and catch legitimate slips - because you're garbage tier Fire. Up from shit tier but not by much. Its really sad. You're not worth my time so I'll continue to ignore you until you get over yourself. Hopefully that will be soon, and when you want to improve your play let's talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

17. ISO #517

-unvote

Instead of insulting me. Why not actually scum hunt? This post, like your latest posts are just either insulting people voting you.

You can't say I have been tunneling you all game, cause I have had my votes on other players and been interacting with others. Although you have been a good focus of my efforts. Like honestly, I am frustrated with your reactions. And you insulting me, doesn't make me not want you lynched regardless of your alignment.

If your town, cut out the AtE and scumhunt instead of insulting everyone.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Banana had to defend herself because she is at L1 and I threatened her. I haven't been reading bananas posts. I just wanted her reaction.
    Regardless of alignment, I find her reaction inappropriate.
    Knowing her too, it isn't indicative of anything.

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    I am a bit annoyed about what banana said to me a bit earlier but I consider ATE NAI unless in some definite circumstances.

Avivion / helz slot is awfully quiet which is bugging me so much
    Voting normal lurkers rarely ever works, so pushing that slot wont help us. Voting active lurkers is useful, and PoD fits that category, not to mention the fact that active lurking is scummier than normal anyways.

So... Join the PoD pressure.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

24. ISO #524

Fools! How dare you select an opponent other than Bananacucho

[spoiler]Hi, I am not Slaol. Slaol had originally made this account because we were watching Soul Eater together and he liked the character. Someone exposed him publicly which ruined the fun of the account for him. He mentioned this to me and said he didn't want to play on it anymore. I had been listening to him talk about Mafia for a bit and wanted to try so I asked him for the account and for him to coach me as I really have no idea what I am doing. I also like the character so plan on continuing the theme, but he showed me how to make spoilers so I can make my posts more clear. Thank you.[/spoiler]

25. ISO #525

Fools! How dare you select an opponent other than Bananacucho

[spoiler]Hi, I am not Slaol. Slaol had originally made this account because we were watching Soul Eater together and he liked the character. Someone exposed him publicly which ruined the fun of the account for him. He mentioned this to me and said he didn't want to play on it anymore. I had been listening to him talk about Mafia for a bit and wanted to try so I asked him for the account and for him to coach me as I really have no idea what I am doing. I also like the character so plan on continuing the theme, but he showed me how to make spoilers so I can make my posts more clear. Thank you.[/spoiler]
    Rekt

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

I just woke up from a long sleep. Still don't feel good, haven't done an ISO of Banana yet.
    Really not feeling the game. I checked the time, we have 19 hours to get a lynch at this point.

IF someone has a strong case on anyone present it. I am not in the mental state to lead shit today.

28. ISO #528

Now that your account is going to actually play, mind giving some thoughts on the game?
    Fool! The thoughts of a great man are less important than his actions.

[spoiler]I think You seemed to hard push on me for no reason than you not liking that Slaol had used the account. That doesnt really make sense and since you won a contest for these games you should be better than you are doing.[\spoiler]

29. ISO #529

Fool! The thoughts of a great man are less important than his actions.

[spoiler]I think You seemed to hard push on me for no reason than you not liking that Slaol had used the account. That doesnt really make sense and since you won a contest for these games you should be better than you are doing.[\spoiler]
    If you think I was pushing it because Slaol was using the account, you need to reread. I was pushing it because it was a meme created to troll (and I'm doing so, ruin) games.

30. ISO #530

If you think I was pushing it because Slaol was using the account, you need to reread. I was pushing it because it was a meme created to troll (and I'm doing so, ruin) games.
    *staring silently*

[spoiler]
    Slaol was actually playing he said. He was having fun with it was all. And he wont tell me directly what to say but he is coaching me to not be completely dumb.[/spoiler]

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

*staring silently*

[spoiler]
    Slaol was actually playing he said. He was having fun with it was all. And he wont tell me directly what to say but he is coaching me to not be completely dumb.[/spoiler]
    Except he hadn't been. He was just trolling.

spoiler=spoiler_text is the opening tag. /spoiler is the clisubg tag like you were doing.

Do you have an opinion on anything else other than me? Lots of other stuff has happened.

33. ISO #533

@Frozen Angel

-vote Excalibur

Because. Seriousness.
    SJ voted Excalibur before me

Hate policy lynches also. But after town lynching themselves because they refused to let a pure lurker be lynched. And instead just played with each other. Town lost

So Yeh. I'm gonna vote someone up. And they are going to partake. If not they can be lynched. And if they are town it's their own shirty I fault. And if they are Scum then noncommittal lynch!
    Yeh but not having another game of people getting away with doing fuck all. So it's pressure to play and reads. If not then we lynchy.
    But none of my Scum reads are heavy enough to mean more than making him play the game.

I've only just read the latest worthless posting he did.

My intent is to make this person partake. I'm not having a wifom slot sit their and do nothing all game. I would rather have Ika play blackberries.
    I don't see this as SJ buddying me or letting me push the policy lynch while he laid back. I reread that part of the game and I disagree with that analysis of him.

34. ISO #534

*staring silently*

[spoiler]
    So are you guys a hydra or something? He should have told host if he was.
    Can you tell us why we shouldn't lynch you?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    I am a bit annoyed about what banana said to me a bit earlier but I consider ATE NAI unless in some definite circumstances.

Avivion / helz slot is awfully quiet which is bugging me so much
    AIVION was supposed to post today, so he said yesterday, I think we have less than 24 hours left at this point.

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

powerofdeath (3 [L-2]): BananaCucho, secondpassing, TheDarkestLight
    BananaCucho (3 [L-2]): AIVION, powerofdeath, Excalibur

I do beleive that there is a good chance for both scum to be on same wagon.(or not being in any [>.> at superjack] but trying to make excuses [like reaction testing he did] to join one)

I do feel the first wagon is the scummy one and I do think there is a good chance for both scum to be in {BananaCucho, secondpassing, TheDarkestLight, SuperJack}

That's how I feel right now.

The problem is I'm getting no Vibes from Avivion , POD and Excalib (the second wagon) which is shitty frustrating.

My only town read right now is FB which he wasn't under any kind of pressure and I'm not like "that slot is town let's go check others" about him.

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

@Frozen Angel

SJ voted Excalibur before me

I don't see this as SJ buddying me or letting me push the policy lynch while he laid back. I reread that part of the game and I disagree with that analysis of him.
    I do disagree with this post. he is buddying you

so you are both scum or he is trying to frame you

or your both town really wanted a policy on the slot ? I don't think so. this is a chosen town lynch try obviously. thats the only way it make sense for me.

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

Alright, I'm finally off work and ready to present My ISO On Banana.

Spoiler : Banana ISO :

Secondpassing is showing indecisiveness. He wanted to follow one train of thought, changed his mind and went the other way. Not a scum or town tell, but course correcting from pre-flip associating to not doing that after realizing that's a noob move, is town motivated.
    Making blatant assumptions on a players actions with poor reasoning followed by calling that inconsistency a town sided move (On secondpassing). Its also odd she jumped on a comment this quickly when it was a poke directed at another player.

Well you left without voting and I know at mafiascum RVS is more of a thing than here.

I feel secondpassings explanation of their thought process made sense. They just didn't explain well the first time.
    Once again defusing pressure on secondpassing.

Also secondpassing hit L-1 way too easily there. The quick inviting seems town motivated from several players but that was still really fast and raises eyebrows.
    And again pushing logic that suggests secondpassing is town.

POD, for putting them at L-1 and leaving them there. I don't find SP scummy, and that was very bandwagon-y. I feel like SP is exhibiting Mikecall-ish behavior and knowing our track record (sc2mafia) of putting someone at L-1 for bad reasons, and hammering way early and without a claim all the time, its irresponsible as a town to do that.

I don't regard POD as a top tier player however, so it's eyebrow raising but could also just be POD being a troll.
    Once again pushing that SP does not appear scummy. From these posts you can identify a pattern of town reading a slot with a disconnect between the players provided reasoning and certainty. There is literally no reason to so consistently jump to defend SP or to town peg any slot just a few pages into D1.

Thanks for answering my question POD.

-vote Excalibur

Let's get rid of it. Idk why Calix let it into this game, other than for this to happen.

Grab your torches and pitchforks! Banana's calling for a policy lynch.
    In this post she flat out pushes to lynch a slot. Its not a call to pressure it to contribute and it does not have any reasoning reflecting any kind of ‘scum read’ on the slot. Its just saying ‘lets kill this slot'.

I usually hate policy lynches too

But this account was made by a staff member to troll. It won't play. Look at its other games. 100% troll, nothing more.

If the account starts playing I'll move my vote. Otherwise you'll have to lynch me to get my vote off it. Taking a firm stance on this one.
    Avoiding in game reasoning in favor of OOG Bias to justify a lynch. You will also notice around here that she is flat out avoiding direct questions from Firebringer in spite of making multiple interactive posts that show she was both online as well as keeping up with the thread. This goes on for the players next 5 posts or so.

You're right, you can't.

I'm basing this off of one thing, and the rest of what you've said rings of annoyance, but not scum. Hmm. I shouldn't tunnel.

-vote powerofdeath

Hop, hop, hop like a bunny!
    Once again the slot seems to jump on a target with little reasoning. At this point in the game PoD would probably have been the easiest lynch bait and Banana bit off on it.

Anyway I have zero regrets about how I played this game. I won't /in any games with Excalibur anymore and my mislynch is lead by noobs who don't know how to play mafia, nor care about winning. I think I've outgrown this site. Playing with the lot of you that don't want to improve is too boring.
    This post is pure AtE as another player mentioned. It seems very over defensive and even seems like flailing under pressure.

Who the hell is Jake?

Also, if you're positive about lynching me, the cancerous terrible play of this site has gotten to you. Hammer me and complete your passage to the noob side of Mafia.
    More AtE, instead of trying to give original analysis and post some reads when she was under L-1, she continues to rage at the possibility of getting lynched.

I've got a town read on SJ. It may be biased because we've been in sync this day, but my reads are always fluid and can change.

POD stinks of scum though.
    Says they have a town read on a slot based on bias and no real reasoning.

Banana seems to be giving out town cred way too easily almost as if she knows alignments. This town cred is handed out with a mix of buddying other players by redirecting pressure away from them as well as a gap between the expressed reasoning of a read and the conclusion drawn. Another instance of this is her "Townread" On SuperJack Based on Personal Bias.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

48. ISO #548

I will also be on for a good few hours before I go to bed, so I can start actually joining in on discussion, to make up for my lack of content.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550