S-FM The Immortals - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This is MM Town meta. Still watching you....
    do you really think that mm's going to slip off being scum 5 pages into the game? answer is nope
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    I think MM is town here. He's posting with a different tone from what I see last game as scum. I am getting a genuine feel at this point. I feel like Mike made an argument for MM as scum and then contradicted himself. Somehow he's still pushing for scum MM?

Why does Light always start with a confession? When does it ever help town?
    If Everyone Played That Way Just Coming Out With It Day 1.. The Game Would Be Figured Out Pretty Quickly And Basically Be Over Day 2.. It Also Helps Direct Traffic.

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Hello peasants. I must unravel the scroll and catch up on the scripture then I shall bring forth contribution of... well i will post.

and
    -vote hybrid

ahhh feelsgood
    screw you too <-<

6. ISO #156

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    If Everyone Played That Way Just Coming Out With It Day 1.. The Game Would Be Figured Out Pretty Quickly And Basically Be Over Day 2.. It Also Helps Direct Traffic.
    It also means we potentially lose good power roles where their secrecy is what keeps the game balanced in towns favour.

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Mike's first posts just looked like throwing shade where there was already. But this gives me the townvibe.
    it's more of a like "look i m contributing in the game" kind of post, doesn't put up anything on him

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

Well, I am confused. Why are you talking like there are multiple people running your account...? Is this an in joke?

What is this meant to be? A confession? Just imagine mostly everyone brushed past this.

Omegalulwhut?

I really don't know what to make of this post. It seems dismissive of everything that's been said already when we already have something to work with, guess I should be reading this post as a troll post? I mean, there have been a lot of trolls, I agree, but this is just coming across as another one.

Is there really a purpose to voting everyone? Even more so what's the point of explaining this tactic before doing it? That practically hinders scum hunting. If the point is to get reactions then you don't explain it. If the point is for a lazy game and wanting people to just accept that then this is looking anti-town.

I should vote all of you, but I need to sort the trolls from scum. Never going to make this easy for me are you?

Let's start here
    -vote Demaris
    1-it s an archon account and archon accounts would usually have 2 ppl in it
    2-nah prolly just trying to build up atmosphere
    3-staph being so serious about those kind of posts this early, you really cant make anything out of them just yet without the clues that you ll get in the future ;D

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    1-it s an archon account and archon accounts would usually have 2 ppl in it
    2-nah prolly just trying to build up atmosphere
    3-staph being so serious about those kind of posts this early, you really cant make anything out of them just yet without the clues that you ll get in the future ;D
    What clues are you expecting to find?

16. ISO #166
    Ganelon

k so it seems to me that the mafia have a Godfather-esque role who is night immune, a Strongman, and an Actress. I believe that the Strongman would try to make it to at least night one, so that they can kill Czeslaw/Batutah. in addition, the Actress seems like a really scary role to have just before MyLo lol... just claim an impossible role and hope the real guy counterclaims (which they should do 100%). so, I think that the instant we eliminate the Strongman, Czeslaw and that other night immune feller should claim their roles.

I also foresee a very likely alliance between the town and the neutrals, so we should probably avoid killing neutral roles; I doubt Mafia would claim neutral... except at MyLo/LyLo.

it looks like the Mafia Traitor is very well insulated against scumslipping, as they don't know the identity of the rest of the team. so that'll be a problem

17. ISO #167

Hmm there is actually some merit to the light/MM team, either way, not a fan of MM's entrance, good train to build, I need a train to get bigger so I can analyze the game state

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

@Pestilence , I mean u could've asked why I voted him, but rather you chose to shade me, so that says more about you than my vote on hybrid

I voted hybrid because I see a very lack of realness in his posts, he's coming off his real fake

So MM and Hybrid is where I am right now

I probably should add u back in pesta, but I'll give you a chance since you don't know that I am a god at this game

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169
    Ganelon

my current meta is kind of shit. multiple people have said it was, so i'm trying to go back to my original meta.

20. ISO #170
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    im gonna take this opportunity to note something

due to a permission error we cannot see our mentions. mentions do not work on us.
    1. I can change that permission for ya, if you want me to
    2. most important question of the game: are you scum?

21. ISO #171

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    k so it seems to me that the mafia have a Godfather-esque role who is night immune, a Strongman, and an Actress. I believe that the Strongman would try to make it to at least night one, so that they can kill Czeslaw/Batutah. in addition, the Actress seems like a really scary role to have just before MyLo lol... just claim an impossible role and hope the real guy counterclaims (which they should do 100%). so, I think that the instant we eliminate the Strongman, Czeslaw and that other night immune feller should claim their roles.

I also foresee a very likely alliance between the town and the neutrals, so we should probably avoid killing neutral roles; I doubt Mafia would claim neutral... except at MyLo/LyLo.

it looks like the Mafia Traitor is very well insulated against scumslipping, as they don't know the identity of the rest of the team. so that'll be a problem
    You're asking the night immune to claim when you noted that mafia have a strongman...? What? Am I reading this right? What's with this obsession of baiting out power roles?

22. ISO #172

Another Mike's post are mostly just, "he could or could not be", the thoughts are ok I guess, but it feels like he's just getting thoughts out there to look towny, he's doesn't seem to draw conclusions, also there was no need for him to ping me, "is this town wisp leading the game, or scum!wisp trying to control town", like that post was good awful

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174
    Ganelon

also the archon guys: it would help if you all used different colours when chatting, I'm really confused as to who is speaking exactly

25. ISO #175
    Ganelon

You're asking the night immune to claim when you noted that mafia have a strongman...? What? Am I reading this right? What's with this obsession of baiting out power roles?
    nah, I'm saying the night immune should claim the instant we kill the strongman. literally 100% safe strategy there, if you don't agree you're scum

26. ISO #176

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Another Mike's post are mostly just, "he could or could not be", the thoughts are ok I guess, but it feels like he's just getting thoughts out there to look towny, he's doesn't seem to draw conclusions, also there was no need for him to ping me, "is this town wisp leading the game, or scum!wisp trying to control town", like that post was good awful
    *Good awful
    @Falling Foxes
    Didn't notice what you pinged out, but mindmeld on that fact that, that post''s focus was scummy

27. ISO #177
    Ganelon

2. Powerful scum hunting technique right there.
    aye, it's been shown to have results in the past before

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179
    Ganelon

-vote Pestillence

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181
    Ganelon

rip
    -vote Pestilence

I also don't like Hybrid for the "you can't find anything attitude". totally doesn't seem like something town Hybrid would do

32. ISO #182
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    do you really think that mm's going to slip off being scum 5 pages into the game? answer is nope
    ok so what are your reads. and didn't you just call MM scum

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184
    Ganelon

Kenny's play is also kind of weird, don't think I've seen him play like this before. way too impersonal
    @Kenny Have you been Hitler recently?

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186
    Ganelon

Upon rereading I’m actually kind of scum leaning Marsh, because of admittedly very dumb reasons. Gonna sit back for a while, try to wrangle in the 3rd head of pestilence in time for the later part of d1 because I don’t think he knows game has started yet. Or really what he is doing. At all.
    did you just discredit your own scumreads?

37. ISO #187
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    So is this Town wisp trying to lead town or is this scum wisp trying to lead town to there doom????? Time will tell.
    I don't get why Mike is being scumread for this statement. it's a Mikey thing to do

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

Hmm there is actually some merit to the light/MM team, either way, not a fan of MM's entrance, good train to build, I need a train to get bigger so I can analyze the game state

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

@Pestilence , I mean u could've asked why I voted him, but rather you chose to shade me, so that says more about you than my vote on hybrid

I voted hybrid because I see a very lack of realness in his posts, he's coming off his real fake

So MM and Hybrid is where I am right now

I probably should add u back in pesta, but I'll give you a chance since you don't know that I am a god at this game
    I throw shade because iirc up to that point you had made 4 posts with just a vote.

40. ISO #190

i could really care less about, "its a town Mike thing to do", there is absolutely no reason to hedge on so many thoughts early on, sure you wanna think maybe someone could go either way at this point and time, but there is no reason to express it in thread, if you like a post, say you like it, if you hate a post, say you hate it, but going in making posts the way he does feels like, "im trying to look townie by expressing thoughts, but at the same time, keeping my options open

41. ISO #191

I throw shade because iirc up to that point you had made 4 posts with just a vote.
    cool, and why couldnt you express that when you called me out, instead you chose to shade me, so again, it looks god damn scummy the way you went about it

Did you have an opinion on those 4 posts?

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194
    Ganelon

efe is actually in this game? hardly noticed that rofl @Distorted are you town? can I trust you? or should I just lynch you rn

45. ISO #195
    Ganelon

i could really care less about, "its a town Mike thing to do", there is absolutely no reason to hedge on so many thoughts early on, sure you wanna think maybe someone could go either way at this point and time, but there is no reason to express it in thread, if you like a post, say you like it, if you hate a post, say you hate it, but going in making posts the way he does feels like, "im trying to look townie by expressing thoughts, but at the same time, keeping my options open
    to me it looks more like mike is trying to read you and actually does have an opinion but isn't 100% sure. I'd say that's a townish thing to do

46. ISO #196
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    The only person who expressed a scumread on Mike at the time is Wiisp. Distorted said he got townvibes and most others agreed to Distorted.
    why are you on the sidelines this game

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

ill probably /barn that Efe read for now, but its also weird that this is meta you all agree on, yet i saw him die day 1 in a game, where he was obviously trolling, where he flipped town... so wotface
    no, trolling IS his town meta. serious is his scum meta. and its like a night and day difference for the most part.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

49. ISO #199

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    efe is actually in this game? hardly noticed that rofl @Distorted are you town? can I trust you? or should I just lynch you rn
    I have a evil plan

Im gonna confuse all heads of Pestilence hard with my secret super duper plan

Stealthy will have trouble deciding who to use his night action on(probably me)
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #200

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Welp Waiting On Them Other Blacks And Tans.. To Come Out And Fight Me Like A Man..

STOP
    STOP PUTTING SONGS I KNOW/LISTEN TO

it's even weirder now
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :