S-FM 223: Cult of Zed - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 223: Cult of Zed

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    -unvote

FML. When FB first came in I was like "ooh he's throwing some shit shade on me, he's gearing up a scumread on Quick, it looks like he's trying to establish some suspects other than himself - he's defo the CL"

And now I'm like "well fuck".

@Firebringer why the townread on mesk? Is it just the trust tell? She semi-broke it recently by using it in a variant of mafia called conspiracy.
    Did she claim citizen?
    I didn't notice.

I don't care about that, she has felt townie regardless, besides this game has all citizens anyways lol.

I don't like that all she seems to be talking about is her vagina, but eh.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

2. ISO #302

You should go to sleep. Will you be around for LYLO? We can discuss this when you're in a more healthy state of mind.
    I should go to sleep, but puzzle-solve could be So! Close! and LYLO?
    If you mean deadline, it's not a guarantee, 3pm is 3 hours before the end of my shift.

Also, the forum stopped me posting with an alert to your recent addition.

FYI there were multiple changes.

I can now somewhat debunk the theory of 'once you go black you never go back'

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by Cass View Post
    Left to right on top of this thread I have:

Search Thread
    Rate This Thread
    Display

?

I either legit don't have this button, or it doesn't exist and you're pulling my leg!!

Somebody halp? It's 2am and I'm not equipped to deal with this level of tinfoil right now!!
    This is what you should see:

Vote Count
    Search Thread
    Rate This Thread
    Display

In that order.
    If you don't you might be having a mobile issue? I don't think its a skin problem.

4. ISO #304

I should go to sleep, but puzzle-solve could be So! Close! and LYLO?
    If you mean deadline, it's not a guarantee, 3pm is 3 hours before the end of my shift.

Also, the forum stopped me posting with an alert to your recent addition.

FYI there were multiple changes.

I can now somewhat debunk the theory of 'once you go black you never go back'
    I think he means EOD (which is end of day) as well.

Why do you think I am scum besides my claim of PR when their is none?

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I think he means EOD (which is end of day) as well.

Why do you think I am scum besides my claim of PR when their is none?
    I have no idea why I sometimes plant random words that make no sense. Sometimes I just throw words in like "hmm this probably goes here I heard it in a book once yeah"... This is the price I pay every time I don't proof-read >.<

Maybe you can inferior which posts I tailor from this? :3

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

I really get this feel that Cass might be playing dumb a bit (Not about everything but somethings ping me like the asking how many votes are on me)

I don't know, I don't like Cass posts.
    I definitely want to get some actual reads / finalized info out of her. Most of her (maybe all of her) posts are rather non-committal passing thoughts / questioning.

But I also don't want to start pressuring her at 2am. That's kinda deep.

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

This is what you should see:

Vote Count
    Search Thread
    Rate This Thread
    Display

In that order.
    If you don't you might be having a mobile issue? I don't think its a skin problem.
    I'm on a tablet.

I have

View First Unread
    Search Thread
    Rate This Thread
    Display

@MattZed halp?

Anyway, giving up there and looking properly at quoted posts I see that you're at one vote?

My reaction to this is: Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

On the sites I've played, 12ish hours before EoD and one vote do not generally trigger PR claims. In either alignment, and only scum claim PRs when they don't have one.

You have a very thin sliver of possibility staying my vote on you right now.

[SPOILER]
    But I love-hate you for this move regardless of alignment here![/SPOILER]

FTR I don't play dumb on purpose. My thoughts are generally a mess of possibilities and I struggle with ordering in terms of likelihood sometimes.
    I think I've voiced my concerns with your play. Have you paid attention to my posts?

Putting the claim and followup post aside for now, things pointing towards potential scummy there to me are:

Popping in with EZTown reads/no interaction, claiming to have 'done your job' and then popping out; possi-opportunistic vote on Quick and Town read on Mesk that makes little logical sense as far as I can see.

Vote on me is... something that needs exploring.

I'm Town so you're either Scum or whatever reasoning you're coming up with has a crossed wire somewhere.
    Do you want to flesh it out?

11. ISO #311

I have no idea why I sometimes plant random words that make no sense. Sometimes I just throw words in like "hmm this probably goes here I heard it in a book once yeah"... This is the price I pay every time I don't proof-read >.<

Maybe you can inferior which posts I tailor from this? :3
    I lol'd.

You scare me

12. ISO #312

I'm on a tablet.

I have

View First Unread
    Search Thread
    Rate This Thread
    Display

@MattZed halp?

Anyway, giving up there and looking properly at quoted posts I see that you're at one vote?

My reaction to this is: Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

On the sites I've played, 12ish hours before EoD and one vote do not generally trigger PR claims. In either alignment, and only scum claim PRs when they don't have one.

You have a very thin sliver of possibility staying my vote on you right now.

[SPOILER]
    But I love-hate you for this move regardless of alignment here![/SPOILER]

FTR I don't play dumb on purpose. My thoughts are generally a mess of possibilities and I struggle with ordering in terms of likelihood sometimes.
    I think I've voiced my concerns with your play. Have you paid attention to my posts?

Putting the claim and followup post aside for now, things pointing towards potential scummy there to me are:

Popping in with EZTown reads/no interaction, claiming to have 'done your job' and then popping out; possi-opportunistic vote on Quick and Town read on Mesk that makes little logical sense as far as I can see.

Vote on me is... something that needs exploring.

I'm Town so you're either Scum or whatever reasoning you're coming up with has a crossed wire somewhere.
    Do you want to flesh it out?
    What site do you normally play on?

I agree with you on my EZTown reads could be expanded or should be, whatever you want to say. I am not going to, but hey you have a point there.

I was voting you because i had no scumreads, which you could read, and now I feel your scum because you just called me scum because i claimed PR. Feels like a easy simple thing to say is anti town or something.

I don't think your town right now.

13. ISO #313

I definitely want to get some actual reads / finalized info out of her. Most of her (maybe all of her) posts are rather non-committal passing thoughts / questioning.

But I also don't want to start pressuring her at 2am. That's kinda deep.
    See above wrt possibilities. Understand that without meta as a backup for my gut leans, Occam's Razor and I are not natural friends.

I get more specific with more confidence, I get more confident with more information, I'm not at that stage here yet.

FWIW gun-to-head reads are coming.

They got sidetracked by someone claiming PR under pressure, when PRs don't exist >.<

If you've been wanting specifics, why not nail me down - specifically?

General 'play better' isn't going to get me there. I've been giving thoughts and leans as I have them.

If you have concerns over any of those, highlight them and let's chat. More beneficial for all Town involved imo.

If I can't get to them before bed, I'll get to them at work as soon as I have the chance.

14. ISO #314

See above wrt possibilities. Understand that without meta as a backup for my gut leans, Occam's Razor and I are not natural friends.

I get more specific with more confidence, I get more confident with more information, I'm not at that stage here yet.

FWIW gun-to-head reads are coming.

They got sidetracked by someone claiming PR under pressure, when PRs don't exist >.<

If you've been wanting specifics, why not nail me down - specifically?

General 'play better' isn't going to get me there. I've been giving thoughts and leans as I have them.

If you have concerns over any of those, highlight them and let's chat. More beneficial for all Town involved imo.

If I can't get to them before bed, I'll get to them at work as soon as I have the chance.
    Where was I under pressure?
    I don't think I have been under any real pressure this game.

15. ISO #315

I agree with you on my EZTown reads could be expanded or should be, whatever you want to say. I am not going to, but hey you have a point there.

I was voting you because i had no scumreads, which you could read, and now I feel your scum because you just called me scum because i claimed PR. Feels like a easy simple thing to say is anti town or something.

Why not?

Do you think there's not enough reason for me to be considering you might be scum?

I have mostly played on homesite DM (dragonmount) and Mafia Universe, a few other games here and there.

All of this is in my previous posts though - here I sense more indication you haven't actually read them looking for understanding - which is something else that I tend to lean towards anti-Town.

16. ISO #316

Nope not normal.
    I don't have any recent town games that aren't over four or five months old on this site.
    Gotten scum last four out five games on this site.

I think my last town game was in October?
    Weren't you town in the FM?

I have hard time taking any of stealths posts seriously when he has the whole "ohh look a badass" meme as his avatar.

Also what's with everyone trying to host meta?
    Is that new thing we do? It's very weak argument wise.
    Your arcanine has glasses.

How does everyone feel about ika wagon?
    cause that seems like worst wsgon
    -unvote

These posts are making me townread FB.

Third Party? I'm still not sure I understand. Does Third Party simply mean "not town"?

In that game, did he lose his shit because he was getting scumreads, or because he felt his point were unnoticed tho?
    The way I'm interpreting 3p is that town is one party and mafia is the second party. Neutrals would be the third party, even though we have neutrals here and no mafia.

I actually feel quick is town now.
    I have no scum reads now.

Send help.

-vote Cass

I don't want to lynch in any of these today: Mesk, Yzb25, Quick, Ika,
    Why mesk?

Can we just hear about mesk, and why mesk is insta-town for claiming citizen?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

17. ISO #317

-vote Mesk514

Parking my vote on my scummiest read right now since nobody has come up for a legit reason to townread mesk.

18. ISO #318

Where was I under pressure?
    I don't think I have been under any real pressure this game.
    I possibly have a bias here, since you were my biggest #watchthisspace after your entry.

My general understanding of the thread wrt you and pressure has been

- I asked for input into your meta because your entry pinged at me [insert strong consideration for the possibility you might be scum here]
    - Several other people commented that it wasn't clearing, or that you needed pressure
    - You didn't return immediately

I also thought you had more than one vote on you, off the top of my head Quick was one I thought was there but apparently isn't.

/shrug

19. ISO #319

I possibly have a bias here, since you were my biggest #watchthisspace after your entry.

My general understanding of the thread wrt you and pressure has been

- I asked for input into your meta because your entry pinged at me [insert strong consideration for the possibility you might be scum here]
    - Several other people commented that it wasn't clearing, or that you needed pressure
    - You didn't return immediately

I also thought you had more than one vote on you, off the top of my head Quick was one I thought was there but apparently isn't.

/shrug
    Quick had his vote there and then switched onto ika.
    What's your opinion on secondpassing?

20. ISO #320

Impressions from ISO to #277

Yzb25 - easy to follow, transparent/clean thought processes that read fairly genuine at the moment. If he's scum, it's really well done and I don't think there's any point in tinfoiling here just yet.

Ika - Fairly free-flowing thought process that I think would be hard to maintain with effect if scum. The all caps 'everyone vote me' episode seemed an OTT reaction to the context to me, but yzb's points wrt this mollify that somewhat, waiting to see her answers to my question/explanation for it in her own words. I think reacting this way as 3p is null wrt scum.

Stealthbomber16 - I mindmeld with a lot of Stealthbomber's posts, but I have some heebiejeebies that I can't quite put into words. I think it's mostly to do with the townreads he's given out feeling like setup for a 'solid' future. I'll look back over it after sleep and can try and explain later if people want to delve. I've been up for 20ish hours now and this one is #toohard. Likely Town. As a sidenote, if you're actually CultLeader, please don't recruit me #lolparanoia.

Quick - Progression wrt Ika to here feels ok, I had the same basic thoughts/reactions and the tone reads genuine if a little stubborn. Tone wrt yzb's posting also feels thought-out and leans towards Town. The stubbornness towards Ika doesn't bother me too much at the moment, it's cancelled out by the earlier scum reads/pressure/consideration towards secondpassing and FB with logical reasoning. I don't get the emphasis on 3p given this setup or the SP Matt-is-stealthbomber post, but currently have these points as null/TWTBAW - and I don't get the vibe that Quick's deliberately manipulating that playstyle as scum.

Secondpassing - The townreading of me after our early posts still ruffles me slightly. There's a possibility I'm stuck with early tinfoil bias but I find SP's ?logic? wrt new makes the initial post feel more like filler than an actual thought-out comment, this is a ?small thing but that plus the initial reluctance to interact/lay thoughts on the table makes me uneasy. Tone flow after that improves, but is null and the townread on Mesk because she's being nice is... o.O.

Firebringer's entry, EZTownReadz/no interaction then disappear still bothers me. This is something I normally associate with scum unless specific player meta makes it a proven null. Don't like the vote on Quick or the Town read of Mesk. The re-entry isn't anything scum couldn't do but at least it shows more involvement #watchingthisspace

Mesk's I don't follow her logic and I think the blustery attitude is one that's easily abused as scum. Her lack of invested/traceable content bothers me. Leaving the vote on Quick seems overly stubborn, and sticking to that without providing other thoughts is probably my most unbiased problem with Mesk here. There are hints of could-be-Town, but not enough to sell me that she's actually invested, which I take as a bad sign.

GyrI want more reads and thoughts here - I don't see any evidence of hunting/caring about the direction of today's lynch - entire ISO appears to be aloof fluff and tooEZTown reads.

Questions:
    - Is post-count alignment indicative for Ika, and has anyone seen him a)do the caps/vote me thing as scum, b)be cleared for it previously as Town.
    He's currently top poster, if that's a thing. I think the likelihood of the caps thing being possi-sus increases slightly if a or b are true.

-

aaaand I got interrupted

TLDR gun to head, right now, most willing to lynch in bottom three.

Will add Firebringer's claim could go either way. Can expand on that thought process (and any others) after sleep.

Ninight!

21. ISO #321

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Weren't you town in the FM?

Your arcanine has glasses.

-unvote

These posts are making me townread FB.

The way I'm interpreting 3p is that town is one party and mafia is the second party. Neutrals would be the third party, even though we have neutrals here and no mafia.

Why mesk?

Can we just hear about mesk, and why mesk is insta-town for claiming citizen?

Why did those posts make you townread FB? I read them as rather null/deflecting.
    What's your take on the claim?

22. ISO #322

Clearing out open tabs

Then sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    Because it is talking about the setup instead of Scum hunting ie. IIoA.

Shall I go down the list?

It doesn't matter if gyr's reasons are shit and if its a joke vote. When people start voting someone, more people join in, often with piss poor reasoning.

Its the fact that he is pushing it with reasons that I think are not good, not that I can't see the reasons.
    Yes please, if you're leaving your vote there please explain everywhere you see problems.
    FTR This was with respect to yzb questioning what other reads of Ika you thought were whack besides the one on him (which you previously wrote off as tunnel).

23. ISO #323

Questions:
    - Is post-count alignment indicative for Ika, and has anyone seen him a)do the caps/vote me thing as scum, b)be cleared for it previously as Town.
    He's currently top poster, if that's a thing. I think the likelihood of the caps thing being possi-sus increases slightly if a or b are true.
    Post count for ika is at worst NAI and at best citizen.

24. ISO #324

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    honestly, this is another one of those town block games. as long as Ika and I aren't lynched then Town will win the game.
    It will be painfully obvious if one of us was converted anyways.

So with that being said, i choose you pikachu

-vote Quick
    i see it like this, i just need to find one mother fucking trustworthy person that im confident i can read all game long. once i do that you're all expendable to me. theres one scum right now, peoples demeanour are going to change once they're converted, and if we lynch them scum can't convert again so this game is all about making sure things are consistent.but with that being said, im just going to randomly park my vote on Quick for some very basic random reasons
    1) MZ totally knows Quick is capable of pulling of a scum win (hes a meh player and he can blend in well)
    2) he got me lynched as a vigilante on a random Jester kill draw
    3) just by looking at OP post, i get this psychic vibe, mostly comes from my vagina but i know it's tell me something.

on that note, im not going to come after you for not being able to read me cause you're new. I'm the scummiest person ever but im only scummy extra over the top on purpose scummy when im town.
    if one person in this game can successfully see that im me, then this game is G fucking G, unless they get converted. but still
    @Mesk514

'I'm scummy but I'm town' doesn't clear you for me.

Why is everyone expendable once you can read one person? That will only help you in the situation that that particular person is converted and later slips in their play. You need to watch the whole field, and no Citizen should be expendable imo.

Please explain your logic and give a range of reads/thought processes beyond those mandatory ones on Ika and Quick.

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

@Cass That readwall was more or less what I wanted when I meant "updated, committed reads", or whatever my exact wording was. ty. Now, suppose you were lynched (hypothetically =P) and suppose you could give 3 thoughts that all towns would consider/remember for the rest of the game - what would those 3 points be? I'm using the word "point" liberally - it can be a line or a paragraph.

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

-vote Mesk514

I don't even have a good reason to scumread you, it's just that I townread everyone else. Give me your thoughts.
    -.-, at least i came up with 3 moderately decent but random reasons to vote Quick.

it would be unlike me to not be acting like me, which is exactly what you're getting. so either you're being an asshat or after that island experience you still dont know me well enough.

yes.

i brought up the island.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

29. ISO #329

Cass' read on me is quite hilarious and im jut going to dismiss it as noob experience with interacting with me. It has literally become so comical to me when someone says im just scummy. If you have any sort of social skills im literally just a scummy bitch. i've been told by some that i apparently just "dont give a fuck about others". im a fucking walking oxymoron, when i role town i act scummy, when i role scum i play townie. thats just the way i am, sorry.

Ika's chill, he did exactly what he did the last time we played together, we both laughed at how im a townie then he went along his way. he's still making the same spelling mistakes as usual so i do actually find that indicative of him not being forceful.

Quick is fun person to pick on. Sorry Quick

YZB saying i used my play in a somewhat mafia themed game, to that i say we were all scum but one person. c'mon.

and to firebringer, who doesnt like my vagina talk... i can move onto buttplay
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

30. ISO #330

also, i claimed Mason Leader. come on now.

31. ISO #331

if anything, people should be picking on the fact that i didn't claim citizen.

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

Cass' read on me is quite hilarious and im jut going to dismiss it as noob experience with interacting with me. It has literally become so comical to me when someone says im just scummy. If you have any sort of social skills im literally just a scummy bitch. i've been told by some that i apparently just "dont give a fuck about others". im a fucking walking oxymoron, when i role town i act scummy, when i role scum i play townie. thats just the way i am, sorry.

Ika's chill, he did exactly what he did the last time we played together, we both laughed at how im a townie then he went along his way. he's still making the same spelling mistakes as usual so i do actually find that indicative of him not being forceful.

Quick is fun person to pick on. Sorry Quick

YZB saying i used my play in a somewhat mafia themed game, to that i say we were all scum but one person. c'mon.

and to firebringer, who doesnt like my vagina talk... i can move onto buttplay
    What do you think about SP and Gyr?

No actual reads on quick/fb?

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

I think I can vaguely understand SP's thought process for writing the troll scumread on SB. SB's only post had been the trolly cereal eating, so it was like SP was trying to "talk to SB in his language" by writing a troll scumread to get a reaction.

I don't think it would actually help him get a read (and it didn't) but...
    In no way was I trying to speak to SB in his language. That time I felt like writing up a joke.

43. ISO #343

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    In no way was I trying to speak to SB in his language. That time I felt like writing up a joke.
    Well, don't mind me then I guess.

You haven't given any game related thoughts since page 12. Otherwise, all you've really done is interacted with Cass.

Is this game seriously so empty to you?

44. ISO #344

Stealthbomber's vote is crap, so I'm going to vote him for a crap reason.
    Something also pings me off on him. I feel as if he isn't very involved and that the questions he ask belay a thought that he is just asking them because he can ask them. That is, he doesn't actually want to find the answer to them.
    -vote Stealthbomber16

I blame ika for goading me into voting him, hope he became president.

45. ISO #345

Something also pings me off on him. I feel as if he isn't very involved and that the questions he ask belay a thought that he is just asking them because he can ask them. That is, he doesn't actually want to find the answer to them.
    -vote Stealthbomber16

Mind showing me a specific example of SB asking a question he doesn't seem to care about the answer of?

46. ISO #346

Well, don't mind me then I guess.

You haven't given any game related thoughts since page 12. Otherwise, all you've really done is interacted with Cass.

Is this game seriously so empty to you?
    Yes, and I'll tell you why:

Normally in this situation, I would go do some experiments/start trains/make something up in order to get controversy going. But I'm not going to, because this game, I've decided to be smart and not be a dumb town— building distractions for everyone. The fact that I hold myself back probably changes my persona, (half of it) but hopefully my investigative persona is still active.

My scum reads, more like null reads are playing a detached game. I don't think scum is one of the more abrasive and active players (with the exception of ika whose emotion I don't see as being backed by a warrant— he has no reason to be mad). This means I town read off this reasoning: yzb, cass, and ... that's it. I additionally town read gyrlander and mesk due to how I feel about them. I think that what they say can be easily faked though.

At this stage of the game, it would be hard to pin someone down with a case (cause goodness, every lynch needs a "case" [screw that btw]) because once placed that said person just writes up some wall posts and declares themselves unlynchable, saying that they were "pro-town". It's not like anybody is slipping at this point anyway. Most of the fighting is between town and town.

My solution? I don't have a solution. However, what everyone else can do is be more willing to move their votes. (which is also why I am considering voting with Mesk for the sake of it).

47. ISO #347

What do you think about SP and Gyr?

No actual reads on quick/fb?
    when the fuck do i ever give any legit reads on day 1. plz

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

-.-, at least i came up with 3 moderately decent but random reasons to vote Quick.
    If you're talking about this
    1) MZ totally knows Quick is capable of pulling of a scum win (hes a meh player and he can blend in well)
    2) he got me lynched as a vigilante on a random Jester kill draw
    3) just by looking at OP post, i get this psychic vibe, mostly comes from my vagina but i know it's tell me something.
    then you and I need to have a long talk about what is "moderately decent". Because those are all bullshit.

50. ISO #350

-vote Stealthbomber16

I would really like to hear an example of this. Every question I ask is about helping me formulate reads.