S-FM 227 Lady Gaga - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM 227 Lady Gaga

I personally don't like your playing style Suntax, but I don't like Trine at all. He seems to be inconsistent. He says he wants to lynch me but he also states thats I'm most likely a fan. If this is the case, then why even lynch me at all. It's too late to lynch afk players / bad players. That would be detrimental to the game at this point, and will cause a loss.

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

Quote Originally Posted by TwentyTwo View Post
    if you want to lynch him then create an ISO on him today or tomorrow. To me he seems so pro town even if he is a fan.
    I will do tommorow as i would like to do it on my laptop where its much easier to do.
    i dunno who WIFOMED the hardest in the last WIFOM FM 22 I have been away for a while and thus my playing style is moulding away from the me that posted once or twice and went afk im trying to be a active player.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    @ccantman

1. You're new so I'll forgive this whole "this is scummy because this argument" You don't understand site meta, wifom, or other aspects of this game. You think things are scummy that are in fact, not scummy AT ALL. And yes, I've "been all over the place" because that's how you scum hunt, you accuse different people, then you see how they react and look for tells. So my crime is that I'm not tunneling people I dislike or have a bias against?

2. POD. I never knew POD was getting replaced, but I figured he would be based on hosts annoyance at afks. I am almost NEVER down for policy lynches and lynching POD yesterday would have been a policy lynch. A large majority of the site agrees that letting people get replaced/modkilled is how you deal with afks. NOT wasting a lynch. Also, don't get me wrong, I don't think anyone "agreed" that POD was our option tomorrow. I didn't know who to lynch, so I used a random number generator and it JUST SO HAPPENED to pick POD, and I provided a screen shot. So this whole "BUT WE WERE GONNNA LYNCH POD argument is so weak, and literally just a trash way of thinking.

The largest impact the time stamps have is that there was almost 24 hours for you to convince us to get off TBP if you didn't like that lynch. You didn't so don't cry today.

3. SO YOU'RE reading into obvious sarcastic comments about "lynching you and sinon" -- because you both have a penchant for going Town VS Town with people and distracting our scum hunting. I never pushed either of you in any sort of legitimate way. I made some jokes about sinon's name because of the player "sino" that we have on the site. Sino is a pain in the ass and dense as hell, hence my joke that "I don't trust anyone with sino as the first part of their name."

I joked that it's possible that someone from our site made a new account to play this game so they could avoid getting meta'd or maybe they just didn't wanna deal with people knowing who they are or some shit. It was mostly a joke about someone named "the lawyer" coming out of the wood work JUST for this game. Thats why I said its "possible" they could be a ringer, and they could be gaga.

My its the burning phoenix comment. duh. was 10000000000% sarcastic and a dig at fury. He pushed the burning phoenix lynch and said he KNEW who gaga was day one. I don't like when people are that overconfident, and he was clearly 1000% wrong. A lynch needed to happen yesterday, and yeah I voted for the burning phoenix but I doubted based on the info that we had. that we were ever going to find the gaga day one.

Basically, you don't understand my humor. You also don't read sarcasm.

I would like you to come back to this thread one day and look at your arguments against me, once you are a more experienced player. I think you will cringe hard because you are scum reading me for being sarcastic and making jokes, and then you're also scum hunting me for considering multiple possibilities as my approach to scum hunting.

This is very bad on your part.

And that fact that both you and 22 backed off after I responded shows that you don't have anything legitimate to fall back on. If you had real shit, you'd continue to press me, but you don't because I'm not gaga nor am I the fan.

OH and another note about POD.

It's good we didn't lynch him because now we have Whad who is 10000000% times more valuable to our town than either you or 22 combined. So yeah, not fucking policy lynching someone who is probably getting replaced out is a good move. but anyway.

I have to pee and I wanna go back to bed.

Only so much idiot I can with before 10am.
    This was quite condescending in tone. It really doesn't matter what the overall site meta may be, how the average player WIFOMs, and how the on average handle other aspects of the game - you're playing a specific game with 8 other people who all have their own plays which may or may not align with the larger meta, so 'usual play' and the like have no meaning. Like if I know the risk of getting some disease is 0.1%, that doesn't really help me out in diagnosing if a specific person in front me me does or doesn't have the disease - it's only useful for more large-scale, statistical things. And the truth of the matter is even if that were true, you're stuck in this game with one or two or three new people who haven't 'fallen in line' with the larger site meta yet anyway, and everyone has the same chance of being a Gaga, so you're going to have to entertain some 'non-standard' play. Patronizingly telling someone to coming back later when they've gained more experience to read the noobishness of their comments is as rude as it is misguided. Never mind the fact that many people getting away with just hyper-WIFOMing, so who could blame someone for actually trying to glean useful info from someone who isn't doing that, even if the things you said are said with humor?

On another note, suntax is becoming more scummy to me...he's getting a little nervous and his writing style is changing to just be a series of statements that don't really flow together e.g. #440), like he's just trying to pack a lot of content in to whip up dust. I think it's a naturally defensive thing to start doing - explain things less, but state more so there are more things for others to potentially pick up and start following nstead.
    If you break my heart, I'll get you back in spades!

5. ISO #455

I still see lady GaGa targeting an active player, I don't think lady gaga would take the risk of targeting a low level player or a troll. There is too much risk if they choose to do this. A novice might leave clues that can directly connect the team alignment. A troll is unpredictable, and you cannot gauge their skill level if they have a low amount of games.

6. ISO #456

I still see lady GaGa targeting an active player, I don't think lady gaga would take the risk of targeting a low level player or a troll. There is too much risk if they choose to do this. A novice might leave clues that can directly connect the team alignment. A troll is unpredictable, and you cannot gauge their skill level if they have a low amount of games.
    I agree wholeheartedly here and makes the most sense.

To Sinon im moulding from old me into new me as if im a novice so i am changing my writing styles.
    I'm also on my phone and not at home so i have to write quickly.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    I will do tommorow as i would like to do it on my laptop where its much easier to do.
    i dunno who WIFOMED the hardest in the last WIFOM FM 22 I have been away for a while and thus my playing style is moulding away from the me that posted once or twice and went afk im trying to be a active player.
    I probably wifomed the hardest that game. Fury thinks so aswell. I'm kind of disapointed because I was suppose to visit mesk N1, but host didn't see my PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    Haha I didn't wifom too hard in that wifom q. I think you wifom'd the hardest lol.

9. ISO #459

@Sinon
    completely off topic question but could you of not called yourself Simon its a pain to write your name correctly due to autocorrect

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

Y'all are a bunch of goldilocks.

He's being a lurker? SCUM
    He's being too active? SCUM
    To reticent to vote? SCUM
    Votes to readily/too bloodthirsty - SCUM

hyper-WIFOM/equivocal/paltering - lulz town

And hahaha I never noticed Sinon was so close to Simon, but sinon is just a word in french, not related to Simon.
    If you break my heart, I'll get you back in spades!

12. ISO #462

Quote Originally Posted by Sinon View Post

And hahaha I never noticed Sinon was so close to Simon, but sinon is just a word in french, not related to Simon.
    tunneling me and trying to derail the lynch

13. ISO #463

What is Sinon in English?
    I Google translated it and I got the words "if not:

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    You share a day chat, please keep questions like that to the chat.
    Oh real funny fury.
    what happens when Sinon doesn't die then?
    Your gonna look mighty guilty

16. ISO #466

@Suntax if you never scum hunted him, then how are you coming to the conclusion that he is a good lynch?

Also, acknowledging his play style and trying to prevent you guys from mislynching him dost not make me scummy. LOL...
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

17. ISO #467

@Suntax if you never scum hunted him, then how are you coming to the conclusion that he is a good lynch?

Also, acknowledging his play style and trying to prevent you guys from mislynching him dost not make me scummy. LOL...
    Scumhunting is the act of analysing players post and drawing conclusions, so.technically I scumhunted him by drawing basic conclusions from potential WIFOM.
    you could call it a Sean Spicer moment i said one thing but meant another.

I also never said you are inherently scummy im saying under option 2 if he is Gaga then you are likely the fan.
    under other pretenses you are quite town orientated however I.feel your defense of him is a mistake.

We also don't have too long left in the day I think so a lynch is needed in the very near future as a nolynch today is detrimental

18. ISO #468

Scumhunting is the act of analysing players post and drawing conclusions, so.technically I scumhunted him by drawing basic conclusions from potential WIFOM.

I also never said you are inherently scummy im saying under option 2 if he is Gaga then you are likely the fan.
    under other pretenses you are quite town orientated however I.feel your defense of him is a mistake.

We also don't have too long left in the day I think so a lynch is needed in the very near future as a nolynch today is detrimental
    My mistake we have a whole day left

19. ISO #469

If fury is a fan and dies tonight, then I think Trine is Lady GaGa
    And I think you're an idiot. LOL.

I personally don't like your playing style Suntax, but I don't like Trine at all. He seems to be inconsistent. He says he wants to lynch me but he also states thats I'm most likely a fan. If this is the case, then why even lynch me at all. It's too late to lynch afk players / bad players. That would be detrimental to the game at this point, and will cause a loss.
    Way to parrot ccantman with the "inconsistency" bullshit. I've been just as consistent as anyone else.

I never said I wanted to lynch you. I placed a vote on you, but I even stated in that vote, that you were not my end all be all scumspect. I find it funny that you're conveniently ignoring @The Lawyer who has decided they want to lynch you since day 1 and is actively pushing for you to be the lynch.

I simply placed a vote on you, and stated it was subject to change. And guess what, after evaluating ccantman's interaction with you, my vote did change and I took it off you. So, again, I no longer want to lynch you. So how is that inconsistent to change my mind as more update to information came to light?
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

20. ISO #470

I said very clearly that I have no intention of voting for fury, but I support your reasons why you all could come to the conclusion of lynching him. Very simply. I town read him, but I accept, that people do not, and I understand his methods of "play" are going to make people think of him as scum.

I've played enough games to recognize this, and his play is towny.

Again, I am not going to push a train off of him if thats ultimately what town decides they want to do. But I wont vote for it either.
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

This was quite condescending in tone. It really doesn't matter what the overall site meta may be, how the average player WIFOMs, and how the on average handle other aspects of the game - you're playing a specific game with 8 other people who all have their own plays which may or may not align with the larger meta, so 'usual play' and the like have no meaning. Like if I know the risk of getting some disease is 0.1%, that doesn't really help me out in diagnosing if a specific person in front me me does or doesn't have the disease - it's only useful for more large-scale, statistical things. And the truth of the matter is even if that were true, you're stuck in this game with one or two or three new people who haven't 'fallen in line' with the larger site meta yet anyway, and everyone has the same chance of being a Gaga, so you're going to have to entertain some 'non-standard' play. Patronizingly telling someone to coming back later when they've gained more experience to read the noobishness of their comments is as rude as it is misguided. Never mind the fact that many people getting away with just hyper-WIFOMing, so who could blame someone for actually trying to glean useful info from someone who isn't doing that, even if the things you said are said with humor?

On another note, suntax is becoming more scummy to me...he's getting a little nervous and his writing style is changing to just be a series of statements that don't really flow together e.g. #440), like he's just trying to pack a lot of content in to whip up dust. I think it's a naturally defensive thing to start doing - explain things less, but state more so there are more things for others to potentially pick up and start following nstead.
    1. That was the intention.
    2. Ehh. No there's just common sense things. And i'm using this moment to teach him that what he thinks is scummy isn't scummy, and his reasoning is weak. There is a site meta, and if you're going to play on this site, you should learn it. If you wanna break meta,
    by all means, but you are going to have a more difficult time. The vast majority of people in this game here, know that we do not lynch purely afk people, UNLESS the host is unwilling to replace that person. It is illogical to paint someone as scum for not wanting to get rid of someone who is probably going to be replaced. TBP was just as useless as POD but it was less likely TBP was going to be mod killed or removed. I'm just saying its stupid to use that vote over POD as a means to put a target on me, when I was a very early vote, and there was a full day to change course.
    No one changed course. Not my fault. Also your disease analogy is faulty.

3. I am purely speaking from experience. My first game here, I thought I was gonna solve the game day 1. I brazenly lead the town to defeat by mislynching half my team. Mesk and I argued and a bitterness was formed. I told everyone to fuck off with site meta, and I had it all under control. I literally did all of the things ccantman did. It wasn't so much as a put down as a reminder to his future, more experienced self to come back and look at how he used to play so he can advance. Trust me, I went back, knowing what I know now, and I cringed hard at how stupid and bone headed I was being. At how I would tunnel the smallest things, and I missed the most obvious scum tells because I was so concerned over someone doing something in adherence to site meta. Look the kid has some skill, I played a game and a half with him and now this one. He's got some good instincts, but I think he gets in his own way by just going down rabbit holes and forgetting there's 6 other people outside of his target atm. You see it as a patronizing, I see it is as this eventually helping him become a better FM player in the future.

SINON THE WHITE KNIGHT.
    Shut up cow.

23. ISO #473

TBP not POD*
    Shut up cow.

24. ISO #474

@Sinon and @Suntax

MEANWHILE THEY HAVE AN OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION TO APPEAR AS THOUGH THEY'RE CONTRIBUTING WHEN THEY'RE NOT.
    Shut up cow.

25. ISO #475

So the long and short of it, ccantman is a very bad lady gaga who is obvious or he's a dumb noob town.
    Shut up cow.

26. ISO #476

@Sinon and @Suntax

MEANWHILE THEY HAVE AN OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION TO APPEAR AS THOUGH THEY'RE CONTRIBUTING WHEN THEY'RE NOT.
    I was just wondering what it meant and in no way using it to mask non contribution.
    so pipe the fuck down

27. ISO #477

I was just wondering what it meant and in no way using it to mask non contribution.
    so pipe the fuck down
    aye fuck you capt.
    Shut up cow.

28. ISO #478

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post683426

Link to day 2 page. We have 28 hours left.
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #479

Ok off to work I go.

I'll be done 9pm my time. I get two breaks so expect me to pop in.

It takes me an hour to get home. So I'mma be home by 10pm EDST. However, ya boy gonna have to eat and watch grey's anatomy.

Expect me between the hours of 11:00 pm EDST and 12am EDST.

But like I said, I'll be popping in here and there.
    Shut up cow.

30. ISO #480

So then based on this logic, the Fan would be

Trine Yourself Fury or Mesk?

31. ISO #481

Lynches I would support today:

1. @ccantman
    2. @Suntax

Lynches I would be hesitant to support today:

1. @TwentyTwo (at most he is fan)
    2. @Sinon
    3. @Unknown1234
    4. @The Lawyer

Lynches I refuse to support today:

1. @Trine *LOL*
    2. @Fury
    3. @Whad

Ok leaving now for work. see yas later
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

if you want to lynch him then create an ISO on him today or tomorrow. To me he seems so pro town even if he is a fan.
    I made a nice ISO of Fury on D1 where it can be seen that on D1 he made multiple claims at knowing who lady gaga was in fact he was even threatening to reveal it several times. He could have been bluffing but I think he wasn't, he knew who lady gaga was and thought that lady gaga couldn't be lynched D1 therefore he posted hints at it which he could claim on D2 if he doesn't get converted.

wait I'm going to find the post

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

Sooooooo
    Who are we lynching?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

36. ISO #486

Well based on Trine's comments, I'm new, and bad at scum hunting.

So If I don't scum hunt, I'm scum for not trying to help town.
    If I try to scum hunt, I'm scum because I'm bad at it.

Therefore I am a a person to lynch.

Also Here is your "teaching method"
    Person does X mistake
    Your noob and this is all shit

Now I'm not saying that isn't correct, but that is the exact opposite of something you do to help people get better at things.

37. ISO #487

I wouldn't mind a sinon lynch tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

38. ISO #488

The first claim at knowing who gaga was that Fury made on D1 was his post #13

That seemed a bit too early for such a claim especially since by that point in time only Suntax, ccantman and 22 have posted besides Fury. However it isn't entirely impossible to legitimately scumread someone based on 1 or 2 posts.

What I found interesting about that claim was if it was a real claim and if he was right about knowing who lady gaga was then it narrows it down to Suntax, ccantman and 22.

However I couldn't just rely on someone else's early scum read so I preferred to do my own work. I voted Suntax first for the slightly scummy intro post but didn't have an actual scum read on him so I removed the vote and since I found Fury's D1 content very interesting especially his claims on knowing who lady gaga was, I decided to interrogate him. As far as I can remember he didn't answer most of my questions and said that didn't want to give out his reads because they could be used against him if he was converted. A lot of his D1 content was revolving about the possibility of him being converted which makes sense if he expected to be converted because he knew who lady gaga was and had been threatening to reveal it. He also generated a lot of wifomy content on D1 and there was a substantial and even slightly exaggerated amount of shitposting which would allow him to render his D1 content useless in case he is converted on N1.

Upon interrogating him I wasn't able to find out much because of the wifomy answers that I got, but ultimately I got to the conclusion that he was wifoming so much because he was town and expecting to be converted on N1. Throughout D1 he kept confirming his claim at knowing who lady gaga was which made me believe that his early claim could have been a legit scumread especially since I was getting nowhere with my own D1 investigation. I had a town read on Unknown, Trine and Suntax which I posted on D1. After I concluded that Fury was most likely town expecting to get converted on N1, I removed the vote on him and voted PoD for being completely afk the whole day. In the meanwhile The Burning Phoenix appearead just to say hi and placed a random vote on someone (at the time there were 3 votes on PoD and 0 on TPB I believe). By doing this TBP made himself the best D1 mislynch for town and #2 best lynch for town after lady gaga because he was a better lynch then all the active users since he appeared on D1 only once shortly and hasn't contributed at all, and he became a better lynch than PoD because no information at all could have been gained from poD's lynch if he flipped town because he was completely afk the whole D1.

However I believed that TBP was probably town because he appeared when PoD had 3 votes on him do if TBP was the power scum of this game he would have used this in his favor and probably remained completely afk, in which case PoD would have almost certainly been lynched. I left my vote on PoD and waited for them to appear but they didn't.

I decided to go back to Fury's D1 content because I didn't have my own scum read on anyone and decided to investigate the possibility that his earliest claim in post #13 was correct and that lady gaga was either Suntax, ccantman or 22. I immediately dismissed Suntax as scum because for me he was a town read. I considered ccantman but I had a town lean on him due to his D1 analysis. Then only 22 was left and first I dismissed him as lady gaga because his D1 posts looked like pikachu wrote them and this kind of makes you not want to vote him because no one wants to lynch pikachu. But still I had to get back to this possibility and analyze all of his D1 content upon which it became clear to me that even though he didn't say anything particularly scummy the overall impression of him was scummy because he looked just good enough to not be lynched D1 but he didn't do anything useful on D1. So at this point I concluded that he had to be the power scum of this game and then I noticed that my own scum read on him was overlapping with Fury's early claim at either Suntax, ccantman or 22 being lady gaga. So I decided to vote him but didn't expect that he would be lynched D1 even if I pushed him and if Fury was right with his claim on him and if I pushed him at the end of D2 I would most likely fail to lynch him since I didn't have enough time to elaborate my read on him, Fury wasn't pushing him either and neither was anyone else. So if I pushed him most likely he wouldn't have been lynched and then he would convert either me or Fury. Fury even said on D1 that he was down for a mislynch which indicates that he knew he would mislynch on D1 and therefore knew that TBP was town. He was the one who pushed the TBP lynch knowing that he would mislynch but this was the best mislynch for town and I take it he thought that if he couldn't lynch lady gaga on D1, then the best mislynch of all possible lynches gives a good chance to town later on.

When he said that TBP was his top scum read I asked him if he ever played with TBP, because I wondered how he could have a top scumread on someone who was almost completely afk to which he responded that he played with TBP only once and that in that game TBP was just as afk and useless as in this one, and then he even openly said that he wasn't meta reading TBP. This confirmed my assumption that he knew that power scum was someone other than TBP.

At one point in our D1 conversation (forgive me but you will have to find this conversation yourself for I can't do everything for you) Fury stated that he had reads on everyone. The only way he could have had reads on everyone even though 2 players were afk was if he had a very strong scum read on someone. So basically his D1 content makes perfect sense if he knew that 22 was lady gaga and thought that he wouldn't be able to lynch him D1 so he decided to post all those claims so that he can claim all of this on D2 if he isn't converted and combined with D1 collective town reads this would at least narrow down the list of potential power scum giving town a fairly good chance to lynch 22.

This way he basically forced lady gaga aka pikachu.22 to convert him. I assumed that Fury would be converted and he himself assumed that he would be converted as you can see from his D1 content. Since I assumed that he would be converted by 22, I left my final D1 vote on 22 to claim it on D2 which I did claim at the start of D2 if anyone feels like bothering to read that claim but I have the impression that most of the players have missed it or don't feel like bothering to read it. So on D1 as I assumed that 22 would convert Fury I decided to claim Fury's D1 town content and claims at lady gaga for him on D2 which I did just now.

Since Fury said on D1 and Suntax noticed this too, that Fury left content on D1 that he could claim if he was town on D2 but he also had to give himself a fair chance to win if he is converted because he wanted to win regardless of alignment and therefore had also created wifom on D1 and posted shit to give himself a fair chance on D2 if he is scum on D2. I am surprised that none of you have noticed that Fury is spreading infinite wifom as of D2 instead of claiming his D1 town content. He is able to create and did create such levels of wifom on D2 that no one even knows what was happening on D1 anymore.

Now all of you who are still town need to ignore Fury's D2 content and go back to his D1 content not only because his D1 content reveals everything but also because his powers of wifom are such that if you keep reading his D2 posts you will be stuck on his D2 wifom not just until the end of this game but probably for the rest of your life. I assumed that this would happen if he gets converted so I posted on D2 and made the first post stating that Fury was a zombie so that your subconscious can at least get a chance to get out of his wifom that would undoubtedly happen on D2 if I was right with my theory.

Now all of you town players need to do your own damn work but then again you don't really need to since I basically solved the game for you or to be fair Fury solved the game for you and I presented the solution to you. Since I am hereby done with my official mission, the rest of the content that I will post on D2 and later if I post at all, will be trolling, shitposting, and possibly flirting and wifoming about my gender.

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    I made a nice ISO of Fury on D1 where it can be seen that on D1 he made multiple claims at knowing who lady gaga was in fact he was even threatening to reveal it several times. He could have been bluffing but I think he wasn't, he knew who lady gaga was and thought that lady gaga couldn't be lynched D1 therefore he posted hints at it which he could claim on D2 if he doesn't get converted.

wait I'm going to find the post
    This is some stupid shit. He was obviously trolling, there were no strong reads. Then you make a book long post about the most retarded conspiracy I've read. Hell did you even think about that he could of started a lynch on me if there was already a vote on me, and people didn't like me already Day 1. A lynch on me was very possible, with enough gasoline. The only thing you probably do have correct, he probably is a fan.

Pikachu out bitches1446431388670.jpg

41. ISO #491

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    Well based on Trine's comments, I'm new, and bad at scum hunting.

So If I don't scum hunt, I'm scum for not trying to help town.
    If I try to scum hunt, I'm scum because I'm bad at it.

Therefore I am a a person to lynch.

Also Here is your "teaching method"
    Person does X mistake
    Your noob and this is all shit

Now I'm not saying that isn't correct, but that is the exact opposite of something you do to help people get better at things.

You haven't scum hunted. You hopped on a vote trying to get a train on me. You gave weak reasons and immediately unvoted after I challenged you.

Also interesting interactions.

You put tbp at l-1 and 22 hammers
    22 puts a vote on me you jump on it.

22 unvotes
    You unvote

But you say I'm sus for voting with fury yesterday.

You're a hypocrite.

I didn't sign up to be a mentor. You could be scum and the way you're trying to push a weak lynch on me and it's so weak you and 22 can't even be bothered to keep the votes! You're going to learn via tough love. I don't know if you're on my side and I don't trust how you have played this far. You could be scum playing village idiot.
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #492

No given yesterday there was only 1 scum the interactions mean less obviously. But my point is that you're us faulty logic and points you yourself fall into.

Basically you're super inconsistent which is what you accused me of
    Shut up cow.

43. ISO #493

Now*
    Shut up cow.

44. ISO #494

Checking back in when I go on break in 40 mins.
    Shut up cow.

45. ISO #495

This is some stupid shit. He was obviously trolling, there were no strong reads. Then you make a book long post about the most retarded conspiracy I've read. Hell did you even think about that he could of started a lynch on me if there was already a vote on me, and people didn't like me already Day 1. A lynch on me was very possible, with enough gasoline. The only thing you probably do have correct, he probably is a fan.

Pikachu out bitches1446431388670.jpg
    No one can lynch a pikachu!

Evil pikachu is evil <3

46. ISO #496

A lynch on fury is just plain wrong.
    1446431388670.jpg
    I couldn't resist but don't worry pikachu, no one will notice this <3

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/cho...entacl-2.0.gif

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500

You haven't scum hunted. You hopped on a vote trying to get a train on me. You gave weak reasons and immediately unvoted after I challenged you.

Also interesting interactions.

You put tbp at l-1 and 22 hammers
    22 puts a vote on me you jump on it.

22 unvotes
    You unvote

But you say I'm sus for voting with fury yesterday.

You're a hypocrite.

I didn't sign up to be a mentor. You could be scum and the way you're trying to push a weak lynch on me and it's so weak you and 22 can't even be bothered to keep the votes! You're going to learn via tough love. I don't know if you're on my side and I don't trust how you have played this far. You could be scum playing village idiot.
    finding reasons to vote for someone= not scum hunting
    saying bad at it
    confirming it as you dont see my attempts as attemps

in other news had to ship my computer for repairs, my posting will be afected until i can get to a computer in the morning