S-FM 295: Furry Potter - Page 65
Register

User Tag List

Page 65 of 84 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,250 of 4182
  1. ISO #3201

Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    4. Mafia self-visits to kill people, a bit like how Arsonist ignites by self-visiting. In that case, Pathfinder could be town telling the truth and Frinckles would be scum. Also, remember that Pathfinder says Frinckles visited HIMSELF, not that he did not visit anyone. I still wonder what the point of visiting himself was. A self-heal, since he claims doc?
    my guy, he isn't claiming doc
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #3202

3. ISO #3203

4. ISO #3204

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    And the rest of the town will know based off of where the shot goes.

If there is no shot, Aamirus was roleblocked by Naz and she needs to die. Or Aamirus was out of ammo. We need that confirmed.
    i'm not gonna rb aamirus u dumb butt
    sure u have no reason to believe me but i will call u a dumb butt post game and u owe me 2 beers (if ur town)
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

5. ISO #3205

6. ISO #3206

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    It's not scummy: it's a freaking mason type of thing. It's fucking garbage now that the only fucking squirrel I can give a fruit to has died.
    I just find it hard to believe he'd put one squirrel in the game.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

7. ISO #3207

8. ISO #3208

9. ISO #3209

10. ISO #3210

11. ISO #3211

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    my guy, he isn't claiming doc
    Hmm, really? I'd rather say that his claims (vigilante, doc, not doc, self-visiting role, but in fact doc again) are bogus.
    Okay, I'll spoon feed you. I'm not a Doctor.
    A Doctor. Yes, I can self heal or pick someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

12. ISO #3212

13. ISO #3213

Hmm, really? I'd rather say that his claims (vigilante, doc, not doc, self-visiting role, but in fact doc again) are bogus.
    @naz look at the quotes :P

Also, if you REALLY think I'm evil, I don't mind being roleblocked tonight if Naz is to be trusted by everyone. I'm a cit anyway.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #3214

We get it.
    You are still ignoring my point like you did with every single point I made this game since day fucking 1, though. It's very annoying. Answer the question : what the hell are you claiming, and if you're claiming Doctor, why did you tell Vlad you weren't Doctor?

15. ISO #3215

@naz look at the quotes :P

Also, if you REALLY think I'm evil, I don't mind being roleblocked tonight if Naz is to be trusted by everyone. I'm a cit anyway.
    We're doing what we've done the entire game.

Lynching scummy people.

Because it's worked out.

16. ISO #3216

17. ISO #3217

We're doing what we've done the entire game.

Lynching scummy people.

Because it's worked out.
    Riiiight, which is why Efe should be the lynch today. If you are THAT scared that I would do anything bad tonight if we lynch Efe, just get my roleblocked and lynch efe. It literally CANNOT be anti-town to lynch efe.

18. ISO #3218

You are still ignoring my point like you did with every single point I made this game since day fucking 1, though. It's very annoying. Answer the question : what the hell are you claiming, and if you're claiming Doctor, why did you tell Vlad you weren't Doctor?
    Not sure what that has to do with anything. In the context of the conversation, we were pondering the implications of a Doctor claim that self visited and was not killed. We were also discussing your knowledge and rhetoric and I've deemed it reasonable that you avoided hitting me in favor of Banana.

19. ISO #3219

I guess you could examine both the original and follow up.

MM knew his statement implied that he believe(s) that I'm Town and had to annotate that response with it.

I think that's a fair take?
    Implied a world in which you're Town, so I made sure to annotate it because else you'll scream SLIP, and it won't reflect what I really think, so yes.

20. ISO #3220

Riiiight, which is why Efe should be the lynch today. If you are THAT scared that I would do anything bad tonight if we lynch Efe, just get my roleblocked and lynch efe. It literally CANNOT be anti-town to lynch efe.
    Lynching outside of Efe is way smarter. You aren't winning that. Plus we can't really confirm a roleblock here. Hell, we don't even know if a roleblock can stop a kill or if Mafia can change Hitmen.

21. ISO #3221

Not sure what that has to do with anything. In the context of the conversation, we were pondering the implications of a Doctor claim that self visited and was not killed. We were also discussing your knowledge and rhetoric and I've deemed it reasonable that you avoided hitting me in favor of Banana.
    That doesn't matter, though. You keep changing your claim, you literally contradicted yourself about your claim in the space of 3 pages. What the hell are you lol?

Also, deem it reasonable or not, that's probably not what I'd have done as scum, although it would be a possibility, I guess. That doesn't change anything to the fact that you're blatantly avoiding my question AGAIN.

22. ISO #3222

Um, guys, I just looked at the vote count... why the fuck is @Distorted tied with me and Efe for the lynch lmao

23. ISO #3223

I actually thought about that. If the two cannot be the same, naturally people would pivot prior to the lynch in preparation for the next day. Vlad's statement about lynching me on a green flip was a little worrisome. Fortunately for him, MM has set off more alarms.

Of course, they could BOTH be Mafia but that seems extraordinarily unlikely currently.
    That reasoning is towny. Screw you, Frinckles. If you're town, you deserve to burn in the hell of people who ignore anything that can slightly oppose them. I'm actually scared now. Still, though, CLAIM.

TOWN TAKEOVER
    TOWN TAKEOVER
    TOWN TAKEOVER
    DOWN WITH THE LIARS AND THE FAKECLAIMERS
    UP WITH THE TOWN
    SHOUT SHOUT THE BATTLE CRY OF FREEDOM

24. ISO #3224

Well you did claim vigi day one, recall on day 2 that it was even you who first said “how come nobody questioned me about not killing Gyrlander blah blah blah”
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    So, now you cant even keep your stories/lies straight?
    That reasoning is towny. Screw you, Frinckles. If you're town, you deserve to burn in the hell of people who ignore anything that can slightly oppose them. I'm actually scared now. Still, though, CLAIM.

TOWN TAKEOVER
    TOWN TAKEOVER
    TOWN TAKEOVER
    UP WITH THE TOWN
    I'm the GigaVeteranDoc.

25. ISO #3225

26. ISO #3226

27. ISO #3227

Claiming that she roleblocked mm and vlad is basically telling you “lynch somebody from the town core, cuz it can’t be any of these people!”
    But at the same time, roleblocking someone from the town core would be a bit ridiculous, no? @aamirus do you really consider that all of Vlad's inconsistencies and unexplained reads are not scummy, compared to Naz who's following her town meta?

28. ISO #3228

Okay, I can say that SB16 had the same night ability as me. I received his FRUIT at the start of the night and a Night Chat was established.

Very surprised as we were able to find each other I decided to give him my FRUIT too, in case it would have had any special effects. It turned out it didn't.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

29. ISO #3229

30. ISO #3230

I'm the GigaVeteranDoc.
    Frinckles, you confirmed that Pathfinder was telling the truth when he saw you visit yourself last night. Yet Pathfinder isn't in a grave, as far as I know... you're not a veteran. Seriously, this is giving me a headache

31. ISO #3231

Claiming that she roleblocked mm and vlad is basically telling you “lynch somebody from the town core, cuz it can’t be any of these people!”
    ALSO, if you think I'm scum with her (you have your vote on me right now), why wouldn't I simply claim roleblocked on early D2 to "confirm" Naz? That would be very easy to plan in a night chat.

32. ISO #3232

Frinckles, you confirmed that Pathfinder was telling the truth when he saw you visit yourself last night. Yet Pathfinder isn't in a grave, as far as I know... you're not a veteran. Seriously, this is giving me a headache
    Why does my role matter so much to you?

Sorry to say, I'm not getting lynched and you'll be dead soon anyway. If in some odd world you're actually Town, you should be contributing something else but you just won't. Send my regards to Banana.

33. ISO #3233

ALSO, if you think I'm scum with her (you have your vote on me right now), why wouldn't I simply claim roleblocked on early D2 to "confirm" Naz? That would be very easy to plan in a night chat.
    That's one reason I've considered. And have given Naz the benefit of the doubt today.

34. ISO #3234

she even pays me too
    Wtf @blinkskater that's disgusting

35. ISO #3235

Well I'm not sure what your master plan is. Either you or your fruit person get killed so that's out the window unless you fruit me and I self heal.
    In this scenario you're certainly killed by the way.

36. ISO #3236

37. ISO #3237

Sorry to say, I'm not getting lynched and you'll be dead soon anyway. If in some odd world you're actually Town, you should be contributing something else but you just won't. Send my regards to Banana.
    you may look below to see my defense of Naz. Also, your role matters because you have the most weird, scummy and changed role situation in the whole game, that's why. Even Vlad's Romanian Harry makes more sense lol.

38. ISO #3238

39. ISO #3239

40. ISO #3240

And if town is clever, I won't be lynched today. I'm trying to figure out if you didn't just straight up play haughty and not honest with yourself this game (no offense, but that's really what I've been seeing all game long about you), but as a townie.

41. ISO #3241

Cuz there’s no feedback so that would out both of you later on when nobody else is told they were roleblocked?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

42. ISO #3242

TOWN TAKEOVER
    TOWN TAKEOVER
    TOWN TAKEOVER
    UP WITH THE TOWN
    uwu my cat knows i'm his mom because i carry him by his neck when he's trying to scratch me

43. ISO #3243

44. ISO #3244

mmmmmmm, based on the game, MM (yes still my meta read), but based on there still being a night kill, when i RB him, someone else...either, mesk or gyr are good, too...
    You're bad at meta reading people you haven't played with much recently, like literally everyone including myself.

45. ISO #3245

46. ISO #3246

47. ISO #3247

Cuz there’s no feedback so that would out both of you later on when nobody else is told they were roleblocked?
    Just claim to have some limitation, the most obvious possiblity being "I only have 1 charge!".

48. ISO #3248

uwu my cat knows i'm his mom because i carry him by his neck when he's trying to scratch me
    Why are you making my commas huge lol

49. ISO #3249

It Is Anti Town To Lynch Me
    Especially At Later Stages Of The Game Where My Vote Has Way More Influence In The Game Than When There Are More People

MM If You're Wraith Im Literally ProTown lol
    Please Lynch Me
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #3250