S-FM 295: Furry Potter - Page 60
Register

User Tag List

Page 60 of 84 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 3,000 of 4182
  1. ISO #2951

Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

Just saying, I'm at those posts in my full catch-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    the fact you can say this makes me wanna stick two fingers down my throat and puke the handful of pills i just swallowed
    Now I get why Gyrlander says he's not that good...
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    red flag
    NAZ IS A COMMUNIST
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2952

broooo WHAT HTE FUCK IS THIS LOL
    NO ONE ASKED
    Natural reaction to Frinckles randomly claiming Doctor. This is worth a lot considering it's Naz. +Townpoints to her
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #2953

Now that I'm here, you're all letting me monologue

I will say, though, that Distorted's points against Frinckles were mostly good. Perhaps I have a bit of a confirmation bias about this.

4. ISO #2954

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I don't think you can trust your friends. In wild wild west, (also hidden setup hosted by blink and cohosted by aivion, just like this one), Distorted's character Abbie was best friends with ellie Moon - and distorted was a town power and ellie moon was the mafia leader
    I believe the names in the card are mostly to help confirm that other people's claims aren't fake, and just as part of the overall narrative
    Wow, Aamirus answered the BananaCucho "AAAAA YOU'RE SIRIUS BLACK'S FRIEND" much better than I did. I had forgotten that Distorted was my "friend" with an opposite alignment in that game. @Frinckles @BananaCucho

Also... Aamirus saved me by making Distorted get lynched on D2. Does that make her scum to you, Frinckles?

5. ISO #2955

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Did stealth pretty much solve the game? path/mag/efe? lol but efe scum meta is not THIS trolly. but he could be in just full 'les troll' mode.

Stealth pushed heavily at MM being town. I dont see MM allowing stealth (one of the few people who townread him) to be the N1 kill.
    YEP.

Also, looking at that discussion... where is Neville Longbottom? Nobody has claimed to be him, and Stealth wouldn't make things up like this as town. I think Neville is a scum role.

6. ISO #2956

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    Shit I wish I was scum.. would give more of a reason to care more.
    Other then that don't seem like much is going on. So, I guess I'll be back on later.
    It's not as if there had been 2k posts made in not even two game days and that you gave nearly zero reads, right? /sarcasm

@vlad if we vote to lynch you, will it be a good reason for you to care? If that's the issue, we can fix this

7. ISO #2957

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It's not as if there had been 2k posts made in not even two game days and that you gave nearly zero reads, right? /sarcasm

@vlad if we vote to lynch you, will it be a good reason for you to care? If that's the issue, we can fix this
    @Vlad the Impaler

8. ISO #2958

9. ISO #2959

Now that I'm here, you're all letting me monologue

I will say, though, that Distorted's points against Frinckles were mostly good. Perhaps I have a bit of a confirmation bias about this.
    Could you please come up with something other than omgus on Frinckles and kill Efe cuz he’s neut? Give me an original read that only comes from your reading of the game
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

10. ISO #2960

11. ISO #2961

I mean if you are asking if I would care if I died. Then no. No I would not. However, if you are asking if I would care what team wins. I would care. But either way my death would prove one thing. That you have been dead wrong about my slot since day one. So, why don't you just move me up a notch in your reads list.

12. ISO #2962

13. ISO #2963

14. ISO #2964

15. ISO #2965

if mm actually flips lupin then gylrander is lying abt not having a name and is probs luna lovegood
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    but no lol. That doesn't make any sense, am I mistaken?

16. ISO #2966

17. ISO #2967

18. ISO #2968

He still won’t even acknowledge that he had 3 “100% confirmed scums”, in a game with all citizens, and just gets mad if you bring it up as if the secret troll setup magically affected his d1 reads. He cannot handle being wrong but it has nothing to do with his alignment.

19. ISO #2969

20. ISO #2970

21. ISO #2971

Could you please come up with something other than omgus on Frinckles and kill Efe cuz he’s neut? Give me an original read that only comes from your reading of the game
    Firstly, my scumread on Frinckles is not OMGUS at all, and I savor the irony of what I will say next : read the thread
    Secondly, efe should die because he claims neutral, and he's not necessarily a neutral. He could also be scum. Just not town.
    Thirdly, is that a joke to you? Look below :
    List of Reads

Gyrlander. First to claim a wincon identical to mine (and confirmed by some others later), doesn't just follow the flow and take down the easy lynches, especially on me, contributes a lot generally (at least the parts I've read or skimmed).

Mesk514. The hammer on Ganelon isn't really contestable. Note that this only indicates that she's not a Wraith, but with the amount of neutral claims and flips, I think it's safe to assume she's town.

Aamirus. Mostly mechanically cleared, and follows her town meta.

Pathfinder. The Tracker claim should make the slot "solve itself" eventually, so no concerns here.

Naz. Slightly towny per meta and PoE because not everyone can be scum, she's not specifically scummy, although I don't necessarily think her reads are the best.

-- LINE OF NULL READS --

Vlad the Impaler. Day one, he's fully sheeping Frinckles saying I'm too aggressive, the next day I'm too laid back... He claims Harry Potter cursed to speak Romanian early on, but if I understood correctly, Aamirus knows all spells in the game, and I don't think she ever talked about a Romanian curse. I'm not convinced he's scum, but I don't really like what I see.

Frinckles. I've already repeated my reasons a lot, but to sum it up : Tries to gain towncred from the D1 lynch way too much, but when it's brought up against him he says that Distorted is "hyperevaluating EoD" https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post849288. Whatever the hell he flips, I'll die on my hill saying this reply was not honest. He also doesn't address my points against him, just dismisses everything with no explaination whatsoever or literally gives no reply. Go check pages 26-29 (50 posts/page). Also claims self-healing Doctor, not sure what to think about that. If he's not scum, he 100 % hasn't been honest with others this game, or he is just reading extremely selectively without even noticing it, which is unlikely.

Efekannn02. WHY IS THIS SLOT STILL ALIVE GUYYYSSSSSS HE'S CLAIMING TO BE AGAINST OUR WINCON, THAT'S AN INSTANT LYNCH. Not to mention that he's policy lynchable as well, since he's completely useless and creates confusion.

Vlad is also a slight-ish scumread of mine. I've been defending Gyrlander, too, which seems to be a debate topic for some people for some reason. Naz is towny by meta and tone, which is valuable when it comes to reading Naz so I'm quite confident in that read. I think that's a nice bunch of original thoughts. @aamirus

22. ISO #2972

23. ISO #2973

Firstly, my scumread on Frinckles is not OMGUS at all, and I savor the irony of what I will say next : read the thread
    Secondly, efe should die because he claims neutral, and he's not necessarily a neutral. He could also be scum. Just not town.
    Thirdly, is that a joke to you? Look below :

Vlad is also a slight-ish scumread of mine. I've been defending Gyrlander, too, which seems to be a debate topic for some people for some reason. Naz is towny by meta and tone, which is valuable when it comes to reading Naz so I'm quite confident in that read. I think that's a nice bunch of original thoughts. @aamirus
    Mechanically this scum team of Efe and Frinckles just doesn’t make sense.

If you believe that myself and pathfinder are town then:
    1) Efe’s beguiler powers are confirmed
    2) Frinckles staying home is confirmed

Since Frinckles was home, then in your mind Efe had to do the night kill.... on banana... but at the same time he also chose to beguile banana? That would just be stupid to potentially get somebody killed twice.

24. ISO #2974

25. ISO #2975

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    It's fine carry on.
    Honestly I was overly harsh and I apologize for that. It can just be frustrating when you do the Efe like thing and spam about being a god of mafia that is never wrong. Anyway we can talk more about it after the game

26. ISO #2976

I mean if you are asking if I would care if I died. Then no. No I would not. However, if you are asking if I would care what team wins. I would care. But either way my death would prove one thing. That you have been dead wrong about my slot since day one. So, why don't you just move me up a notch in your reads list.
    "care about the game"

"ok, but I don't care about dying. townread me pls though"

um... what? That doesn't make any sense. Why would you want to be townread if you don't care about dying, and why would you not give reads outside of a read on me (maybe I missed something else, but you surely didn't give a read on a majority of players) if you care about who wins? Give us a list of reads with short explainations, please, because as of now, the only info we have about you is that you claim to be Harry Potter, who simply was cursed by an angry Ron to speak in Romanian. And who is a Citizen with no thoughts on the game.

Do you understand my point of view?

27. ISO #2977

28. ISO #2978

"care about the game"

um... what? That doesn't make any sense. Why would you want to be townread if you don't care about dying, and why would you not give reads outside of a read on me (maybe I missed something else, but you surely didn't give a read on a majority of players) if you care about who wins? Give us a list of reads with short explainations, please, because as of now, the only info we have about you is that you claim to be Harry Potter, who simply was cursed by an angry Ron to speak in Romanian. And who is a Citizen with no thoughts on the game.

Let’s assume he’s not a smurf but a real first time FM player. How many of them just get passive and stop caring when they role cit? I’ve seen it quite a few times...

29. ISO #2979

Mechanically this scum team of Efe and Frinckles just doesn’t make sense.

If you believe that myself and pathfinder are town then:
    1) Efe’s beguiler powers are confirmed
    2) Frinckles staying home is confirmed

Since Frinckles was home, then in your mind Efe had to do the night kill.... on banana... but at the same time he also chose to beguile banana? That would just be stupid to potentially get somebody killed twice.
    Who said they had to be in a team? Efe claims neutral, after all. It's completely possible that he's a neutral.

I don't really believe that Pathfinder is specifically town, I just think he's not specifically scummy and that his slot will solve itself later because he claims tracker.
    Also, Frinckles apparently self-visited, he didn't just stay home.

As for Frinckles himself, it's not just the "I can't be wrong" attitude that makes me scumread him; actually, my read on him is not about this at all, I just find it annoying :P. He wanted to be townread for the D1 lynch way too hard... hey, I feel like I'm repeating what's in my reads list, you should probably read it first.

30. ISO #2980

Care about what?
    About cats, obviously. Cats are very important, you know. /s

31. ISO #2981

Who said they had to be in a team? Efe claims neutral, after all. It's completely possible that he's a neutral.

I don't really believe that Pathfinder is specifically town, I just think he's not specifically scummy and that his slot will solve itself later because he claims tracker.
    Also, Frinckles apparently self-visited, he didn't just stay home.

As for Frinckles himself, it's not just the "I can't be wrong" attitude that makes me scumread him; actually, my read on him is not about this at all, I just find it annoying :P. He wanted to be townread for the D1 lynch way too hard... hey, I feel like I'm repeating what's in my reads list, you should probably read it first.
    Can you stop with that? I’ve read every post in this game. Many of them more than once. You have read probably 1/2 the game at most and constantly say stuff that makes no sense with the full context.

If you believe Efe is neut and Frinckles mafia, but also believe pathfinder when he says Frinckles self visited, then who did the mafia faction kill? Vlad?

32. ISO #2982

Let’s assume he’s not a smurf but a real first time FM player. How many of them just get passive and stop caring when they role cit? I’ve seen it quite a few times...
    That's why I'm asking him to give a list of reads, and am trying to initiate a conversation to make him understand my read on him. I'm not scumreading him only because he's passive, you can go check my list of reads for that as well.

33. ISO #2983

"care about the game"

I have thoughts. Its hard to see what is real and what is not real. From the player known as efekannn02.
    Over all that slot is confusing.

I believe that the player known as aamirus is town.

I believe the player known as Naz is lying about a role blocker role.

I believe the player known as pathfinder is a good guy.

I believe the player known as Mesk514 is a super freak but over all a good guy.

I believe the player known as frinckles has his teeth in someone and will not let go. However, he keeps pushing his belief so not all bad.

I believe the player known as Marshmallow Marshall has done little more then defend all game and throw bull shit out at players.

I know the player known as Vlad the Impaler is a good guy.

I think that covers all the living players.

34. ISO #2984

That's why I'm asking him to give a list of reads, and am trying to initiate a conversation to make him understand my read on him. I'm not scumreading him only because he's passive, you can go check my list of reads for that as well.
    To directly respond to your list of reads, I already said I was just messing with Efe about the knowing all spells and having a day kill etc nonsense. I had one single night kill and that’s all.

35. ISO #2985

Can you stop with that? I’ve read every post in this game. Many of them more than once. You have read probably 1/2 the game at most and constantly say stuff that makes no sense with the full context.

If you believe Efe is neut and Frinckles mafia, but also believe pathfinder when he says Frinckles self visited, then who did the mafia faction kill? Vlad?
    I don't necessarily believe Pathfinder though, it's totally possible that he's Mafia, and the exact kind of reasoning you're making is what makes the slot easily solvable via flips and claims. It's possible that Frinckles just says an incantation at home to kill people, too, I don't know lol. What exactly doesn't make sense, with the knowledge that I don't necessarily believe Pathfinder?

36. ISO #2986

I have thoughts. Its hard to see what is real and what is not real. From the player known as efekannn02.

I believe the player known as frinckles has his teeth in someone and will not let go. However, he keeps pushing his belief so not all bad.

I believe the player known as Marshmallow Marshall has done little more then defend all game and throw bull shit out at players.

Gyrlander?

37. ISO #2987

I don't necessarily believe Pathfinder though, it's totally possible that he's Mafia, and the exact kind of reasoning you're making is what makes the slot easily solvable via flips and claims. It's possible that Frinckles just says an incantation at home to kill people, too, I don't know lol. What exactly doesn't make sense, with the knowledge that I don't necessarily believe Pathfinder?
    That you put him in the green

38. ISO #2988

39. ISO #2989

To directly respond to your list of reads, I already said I was just messing with Efe about the knowing all spells and having a day kill etc nonsense. I had one single night kill and that’s all.
    Oh yes, I saw that later. But the main point was him sheeping Frinckles D1 and then explaining his action with the opposite thought process.

40. ISO #2990

41. ISO #2991

42. ISO #2992

Gyrlander is missing. Also, I'm not sure I like those thoughts. Not just because you criticize me for something that's not my fault, but because you don't explain anything. In FM, you need to give reasons for townreading or scumreading people, not just say "I like that guy", not when we're on D3.

43. ISO #2993

That you put him in the green
    I put him in the slightly townish zone, separated by a bigger space from the towncore, because the slot will solve itself, as I said.
    Mm, how do you respond to naz claiming she roleblocked you night one? Btw did you claim cit?
    I recieved no feedback N1, but I couldn't really know, since I'm cit (and yes, I claimed in my wallpost on D2 opening).

44. ISO #2994

45. ISO #2995

However, thinking about it. Did you claim that you were werewolf @Marshmallow Marshall ?

If your friend could cure you of lycanthropy would it not be with in the power of said friend. To give that ability to someone else?
    I think that was just lore stuff to tell me that I was in a good relationship with Sirius Black (which was misleading). But yes, I was a werewolf before Sirius Black gave me a potion to cure me. As for the rest of your sentence, I don't understand it. To give what ability to who, and why?
    Well crap..

The player known Gyrlander defense of the player known as Marshmallow Marshall has been very suspicious all game.
    For which reasons?

46. ISO #2996

47. ISO #2997

I think that was just lore stuff to tell me that I was in a good relationship with Sirius Black (which was misleading). But yes, I was a werewolf before Sirius Black gave me a potion to cure me. As for the rest of your sentence, I don't understand it. To give what ability to who, and why?

For which reasons?
    Because, from my point of view. It comes from to much information. Almost as if the player known as gyrlander is compelled to protect you.

48. ISO #2998

So with Efe and distorted as neuts, mag, vlad, pathfinder, Frinckles all as scum I guess it’s a 7 v 6? Decide on some things for me MM
    I'm not saying they're all scum, if Frinckles and Pathfinder are scum together then Vlad is probably innocent. A 4 players scum team is too big. That being said, I don't pretend to have the absolute and infinite knowledge of the universe's functioning, Aamirus. I am highly confident in my townreads, and have a medium confidence in my scumreads.

49. ISO #2999

Because, from my point of view. It comes from to much information. Almost as if the player known as gyrlander is compelled to protect you.
    Can you elaborate on the part in red, please?

50. ISO #3000

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    LOL

"Reads list = town"
    I know it doesn't matter anymore, but god damn, Banana said a lot of things that were purely false, like saying I said readslist = town, or saying that Gyrlander gave Efe a free pass for claiming neutral... I guess being illogical or wrong doesn't equal being scum.