Something about me. [Sekov]
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Something about me. [Sekov]

I have decided to create my own religion in which I am the main deity, ha-ha. You may choose to convert and proclaim me as your ungodly ruler, don’t worry about the details, those aren’t important. Certain sacrifices and libels may serve as requirements but for now let’s not mind them. Rejoice, rejoice, and rejoice!
    Know this, I shall release you from the bounds of humanity and reign in eternal bliss. My realm is evil and vile and those who join shall suffer, forever. For I am also mad, a mad-man who wishes nothing but death for himself and his followers as well. We’re going to be living there forever in my land of giant twisted thorns and bottomless cathedrals, eating from the bones of those whom defied us and end up swimming in floating pools of infested blood clots. Our flying beasts of terror shall roam the skies with their bloating wings of parasitic embraces, while we may suck out of their protrusions to quench our thirst with their lurid milk.

Those who join me shall rule in their new suits of immortal meat and bones and never feel pain ever again.
    Just say I will join you, master and our contract will me signed.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Something about me. [Sekov]

Quote Originally Posted by Bortis View Post

I have decided to create my own religion in which I am the main deity, ha-ha. You may choose to convert and proclaim me as your ungodly ruler, don’t worry about the details, those aren’t important. Certain sacrifices and libels may serve as requirements but for now let’s not mind them. Rejoice, rejoice, and rejoice!
    Know this, I shall release you from the bounds of humanity and reign in eternal bliss. My realm is evil and vile and those who join shall suffer, forever. For I am also mad, a mad-man who wishes nothing but death for himself and his followers as well. We’re going to be living there forever in my land of giant twisted thorns and bottomless cathedrals, eating from the bones of those whom defied us and end up swimming in floating pools of infested blood clots. Our flying beasts of terror shall roam the skies with their bloating wings of parasitic embraces, while we may suck out of their protrusions to quench our thirst with their lurid milk.

Those who join me shall rule in their new suits of immortal meat and bones and never feel pain ever again.
    Just say I will join you, master and our contract will me signed.
    VADE RETRO SATANAS

"Those who join shall suffer forever.

...and never feel pain again."

Satan has poor logic o.O
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I would gladly sell my soul to you Sekov.

"Those who join shall suffer forever.

...and never feel pain again."

Satan has great logic o.O
    You don’t need pain to suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    What do i get for signing
    I think a better question would be ‘What do I get?’ The answer for which, is, your soul!
    Last edited by Darkcrusader; January 6th, 2019 at 08:10 AM.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

You don’t need pain to suffer.

I think a better question would be ‘What do I get?’ The answer for which, is, your soul!
    No... No!! NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo ooooooooooooo...................................
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    No... No!! NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo ooooooooooooo...................................
    The rewards will make it worth your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    ave satanas
    Bless you kind child!

9. ISO #9

oh nvm i already sold my soul

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    oh nvm i already sold my soul
    It’s all fine and dandy, after all, we can always exchange other things in order for you to buy entryway into my realm.
    This is another thing about me; I’m into weird and sick stuff. They make me feel well.
    Am I mentally Ill? Who knows? Maybe I’m the sane one and you should all try to join me in order for you to share my worldview and become normal once again. There’s naught to lose here.