S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 60
Register

User Tag List

Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 3,000 of 3555
  1. ISO #2951

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    If DQ is scum with subway. And pops is scum with Bk and Arby’s 2 opposing scum teams. The spy would fit.
    Except for the part where then it’s 5v4 with 2 night kills, meaning even if we lynch properly, it goes to stalemate tomorrow and scum win.

Unless we manage to take out the second night kill by finishing off purple, which is the very thing that BK/Arbys are trying to do...

It doesn’t follow. Doesn’t make sense for Popeyes to be teamed with BK/Arbys but not in their night chat, and if there’s cult then we’ve already lost. No point pursuing those line of thought.

2. ISO #2952

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    Ok, so let me get this straight @Dominos - You are saying that you believe that Chick was the only town member in an otherwise all scum night chat. And that, even though he believed me to be nearly confirmed town to the point that he refused to hamemr me at L-1, Arby's and I decided "yeah, let's kill the 3rd part of our voting block" rather than, say... I dunno... literally anyone else.
    At BL why is blue team to Have a win con that is for town to win for them to win yet gry is littered with green and your team even admitted that Chip was 95% chance of being green but it is better to lych a green than a blue? How is that pro town

3. ISO #2953

At BL why is blue team to Have a win con that is for town to win for them to win yet gry is littered with green and your team even admitted that Chip was 95% chance of being green but it is better to lych a green than a blue? How is that pro town

@Dominos You got any of that moonshine left?

4. ISO #2954

Quote Originally Posted by Dominos View Post
    Once he decided to buddy you and support your claim, he is auto scum if you flip pink even if he is blue. So yes, he went with it. You kill him to remove him potentially outting your team - not to mention that him flipping blue puts both of you in a favorable light in towns eyes.
    This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read. And I've read Taco Bell's posts. Paint harder plox

5. ISO #2955

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    Except for the part where then it’s 5v4 with 2 night kills, meaning even if we lynch properly, it goes to stalemate tomorrow and scum win.

Unless we manage to take out the second night kill by finishing off purple, which is the very thing that BK/Arbys are trying to do...

It doesn’t follow. Doesn’t make sense for Popeyes to be teamed with BK/Arbys but not in their night chat, and if there’s cult then we’ve already lost. No point pursuing those line of thought.
    Are you saying subway is a better lych than pops? Becuse I don’t think pops is solo

6. ISO #2956

[Chugs a shot]

Possible Blue win con is that they win with scum and not town. We can't confirm the blue win condition.

7. ISO #2957

8. ISO #2958

9. ISO #2959

10. ISO #2960

11. ISO #2961

12. ISO #2962

13. ISO #2963

14. ISO #2964

15. ISO #2965

16. ISO #2966

17. ISO #2967

18. ISO #2968

19. ISO #2969

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    I’m just glad we’re finally getting some conflicting narrative. Nice logic puzzles to compare. Not this “hurrdurr I checked him he’s scum/he targeted dead guy” weaksauce.

Really interested in seeing what Subway has to say for herself now. The missing piece.
    See I did good lol asking dominoes to brainstorm difrent ideas and stop with all the facts

20. ISO #2970

21. ISO #2971

22. ISO #2972

23. ISO #2973

24. ISO #2974

25. ISO #2975

If he won with pink and we were pink, why would we kill him? Your story makes zero sense, dude.
    [gets a bigger glass]

Because you don't know he wins with you - all you know is that what ever he says in day chat can screw you over and you can't coordinate with him in night chat. Killing him is your best move to shut up a wild card and gain town cred at the same time.

26. ISO #2976

27. ISO #2977

28. ISO #2978

29. ISO #2979

30. ISO #2980

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Day 3

Starbucks was killed last night.
    Starbucks' identity was Javier Robles.
    Starbucks left as last will:
    Spoiler : Starbucks' Last will :

Chick-fil-A was also killed last night.
    Chick-fil-A's identity was Miriam Stark.
    Chick-fil-A left a last will:
    Spoiler : Chick-fil-A's Last Will :

Living Players Graveyard
    @Dominos
    @KFC
    @Burger King
    @Dairy Queen
    @Subway
    @Jack in the Box
    @Popeyes
    @Taco Bell
    @McDonalds
    @Arbys
    @Wendys (Sofija Blackmore) - Lynched Day 1.
    @Pizza Hut (Zayna Lu) - Killed Night 1.
    @Papa Johns (Kobe Woolley) - Killed Night 1.
    @Chipotle (Bobbi Thorne) - Lynched Day 2.
    @Starbucks (Javier Robles) - Killed Night 2.
    @Chick-fil-A (Miriam Stark) - Killed Night 2.

The Hostess has an announcement:

With 10 Players alive, it takes 6 votes to hammer.

Day 3 will end in 48 hours, on January 2, @ 8:30 PM EST.

So you are telling me that
    BK/Arbys are pink
    Chick was blue
    Chick wins with pink
    Chick confirmed they had a night chat together
    Chick confirmed he was on BKs side and Bk responses
    They still killed him.

31. ISO #2981

32. ISO #2982

33. ISO #2983

34. ISO #2984

35. ISO #2985

36. ISO #2986

37. ISO #2987

38. ISO #2988

39. ISO #2989

40. ISO #2990

41. ISO #2991

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    So you are telling me that
    BK/Arbys are pink
    Chick was blue
    Chick wins with pink
    Chick confirmed they had a night chat together
    Chick confirmed he was on BKs side and Bk responses
    They still killed him.
    You realize that Chick only said they had a night chat will less than 30 mins to the day left? Until then we did not know they had one - hell Chick didn't even know BKs win con until BK said it in day chat, don't you think that would be something they would have shared in the night chat? Holes were starting to form already, BK and Arbys had no choice but to plug the leak.

42. ISO #2992

43. ISO #2993

44. ISO #2994

You realize that Chick only said they had a night chat will less than 30 mins to the day left? Until then we did not know they had one - hell Chick didn't even know BKs win con until BK said it in day chat, don't you think that would be something they would have shared in the night chat? Holes were starting to form already, BK and Arbys had no choice but to plug the leak.
    Now you're just making shit up. We claimed our wincons in night chat. I'd say good try, but... It really hasn't been a very good try.

45. ISO #2995

This actually makes sence I mean for real it does

46. ISO #2996

Bk was only revealed 30 minutes to the end of day

47. ISO #2997

Now you're just making shit up. We claimed our wincons in night chat. I'd say good try, but... It really hasn't been a very good try.
    No don’t shrug this off. He was surprised about the win con. I do remember that. Remember I was pushing your lych over chips Bk trust me I remember that

48. ISO #2998

No don’t shrug this off. He was surprised about the win con. I do remember that. Remember I was pushing your lych over chips Bk trust me I remember that
    @Burger King you have yet to answer this I have asked many times

Why was it better to lych a Green town than you? Chick even said that. Why?

49. ISO #2999

Let's pretend for a second that I believe your witched claim. How does that make Dominos pink?
    I have the headcannon that there are only 3 scum in a 2kpn setup

Subway DQ as the party hosts killing for sport at the party
    Dominos as unintentional third killer.

However. I am open to the idea that Taco Bell and JITB are the pink faction insureds.

50. ISO #3000

@Burger King you have yet to answer this I have asked many times

Why was it better to lych a Green town than you? Chick even said that. Why?
    Here is a better question why is the blue faction, who have already proven that they can track a player at night, such a threat to you that you want to Lynch them