Register

User Tag List

Page 58 of 72 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,900 of 3555
  1. ISO #2851

2. ISO #2852

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    KFC i am just ready for this game to end. lets just lych pops. I know you all will say I am scummy for saying that but This game has more Twists than a cork screw

Lynching pops is a strong possibility, but I don’t think that’s our best bet for today. Depending on how the rest of the day plays out, it may be more valuable to leave pops alive and use JitB to effectively roleblock him by witching him into himself. You would also be free to go checking more people for Pink, if you wanted. Dominos would be a good check next.

3. ISO #2853

4. ISO #2854

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    Lynching pops is a strong possibility, but I don’t think that’s our best bet for today. Depending on how the rest of the day plays out, it may be more valuable to leave pops alive and use JitB to effectively roleblock him by witching him into himself. You would also be free to go checking more people for Pink, if you wanted. Dominos would be a good check next.
    He did not witch last night he Tried to kill him. Pops was not witched the is a strait up LIE. Pops can not be killed at night according to my partner. so why not lych him?

5. ISO #2855

Go logic my plan

6. ISO #2856

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    Oh FUCK OFF WITH THIS LOGIC. that’s literally horseshit. How about we Lynch subway today because she is my new number one suspect here due to no crier article and additionally because I am so invested in the storyline involving both party hosts being scum as an epic line of RP
    And HAVE THE BLUE MEMBERS TRACK ME TONIGHT

We can have JITB witch dominos into himself to prove if h me is a killer or not.
    Blue members tracking me would see if I kill the person who dies.

LOGIC THAT PLAN OLD MAN
    Nice try, but it makes more sense to track Dominos and have you get witched onto yourself; it works either way, and you are the primary accused.

7. ISO #2857

8. ISO #2858

@KFC want to explain why Pops keeps acting like you are on the same team??????
    Because he is trying to act like Town, just as I am acting like Town?

Feel free to check me tonight instead of Dominos if you want to follow a theory suggesting I’ve been culted. As long as JitB stops Popeyes properly and we’ve found the other purple, the game should be in the bag either way.

9. ISO #2859

10. ISO #2860

11. ISO #2861

12. ISO #2862

13. ISO #2863

Because he is trying to act like Town, just as I am acting like Town?

Feel free to check me tonight instead of Dominos if you want to follow a theory suggesting I’ve been culted. As long as JitB stops Popeyes properly and we’ve found the other purple, the game should be in the bag either way.
    We know pops is scum so why risk a mislych to protect pops

14. ISO #2864

I say we let subway have a chance to prove her self tonight better than lyching a posible green.
    Depending on what BK/Arbys say that may be a possibility for tonight. I may be okay going for a no-lynch and letting the night actions take care of themselves.

15. ISO #2865

16. ISO #2866

17. ISO #2867

Why do you think Pops is avoiding lyched every day? and trying to lych anyone but him
    He avoided being lynched yesterday because you let him tell you to lynch DQ instead. He’s trying to lynch anyone but him for obvious reasons; he stays alive for another night kill if someone else gets lynched.

18. ISO #2868

Depending on what BK/Arbys say that may be a possibility for tonight. I may be okay going for a no-lynch and letting the night actions take care of themselves.
    Look at the votes. 5 votes to lych 2 more will be dead tonight. BK and Arbys say they are witch immune what if POPS is witch immune also? Notice how ok with the plan he is? maybe he is maybe he is not I dont want to risk it. nothing in this game makes sense. POPS needs to be lyched today. This will also confirm town. KFC you have been really protective of pops yesterday and today. he keeps talking to you in code. acting like you are his buddy. This makes my suspect of you. now you want to go a day no lych WTF how is that pro town when we have a scum 100% known scum.

19. ISO #2869

-unvote

He avoided being lynched yesterday because you let him tell you to lynch DQ instead. He’s trying to lynch anyone but him for obvious reasons; he stays alive for another night kill if someone else gets lynched.
    Why are you beating him up over the DQ lynch? I'm no fan of Taco's, but the vote on DQ was the best decision he's made all game. We actually lynched a fucking scum for once. You could argue that Popeyes was a better lynch, but given that we had confirmed intel that DQ was scum I think it was the safer way to go, especially since WE HAD A FUCKING PLAN to deal with Popeyes at night.

In any case, I'm not opposed to lynching Popeyes today, but I want to wait for everyone to check in before I make up my mind on who the best lynch for today is.

20. ISO #2870

Look at the votes. 5 votes to lych 2 more will be dead tonight. BK and Arbys say they are witch immune what if POPS is witch immune also? Notice how ok with the plan he is? maybe he is maybe he is not I dont want to risk it. nothing in this game makes sense. POPS needs to be lyched today. This will also confirm town. KFC you have been really protective of pops yesterday and today. he keeps talking to you in code. acting like you are his buddy. This makes my suspect of you. now you want to go a day no lych WTF how is that pro town when we have a scum 100% known scum.
    Yeah, Popeyes lynch would probably be better than a no-lynch. Again I’ll wait for what BK/Arbys, and Subway/Dominos have to say before we make any decisions. I’m not so hasty, as you saw yesterday. Also, Popeyes doesn’t seem very okay on the plan; he’s seems rather keen on having JitB witch Dominos instead, when Dominos is a much more useful target to be tracked.

21. ISO #2871

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    -unvote

Why are you beating him up over the DQ lynch? I'm no fan of Taco's, but the vote on DQ was the best decision he's made all game. We actually lynched a fucking scum for once. You could argue that Popeyes was a better lynch, but given that we had confirmed intel that DQ was scum I think it was the safer way to go, especially since WE HAD A FUCKING PLAN to deal with Popeyes at night.

In any case, I'm not opposed to lynching Popeyes today, but I want to wait for everyone to check in before I make up my mind on who the best lynch for today is.
    Subway Lynch
    JITB witch me into myself again
    Track dominos - but for real. Track whoever you want. You and arbys have done well so far I’m good trusting y’all

22. ISO #2872

Yeah, Popeyes lynch would probably be better than a no-lynch. Again I’ll wait for what BK/Arbys, and Subway/Dominos have to say before we make any decisions. I’m not so hasty, as you saw yesterday. Also, Popeyes doesn’t seem very okay on the plan; he’s seems rather keen on having JitB witch Dominos instead, when Dominos is a much more useful target to be tracked.
    Did you miss the part where I said
    “Ok great do it”

Here I’ll quote if for you and your old man eyes

23. ISO #2873

24. ISO #2874

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    -unvote

I’m not beating him up over the lynch; DQ was a good lynch. I’m just answering his questions and stating my inference on the game state.

I’m fine with the DQ lynch yesterday and the plan was solid. We got lucky that Taco Bell abandoning the plan didn’t affect anything, if we can believe him and JitB about what happened last night, which I do.

25. ISO #2875

26. ISO #2876

27. ISO #2877

I’m not beating him up over the lynch; DQ was a good lynch. I’m just answering his questions and stating my inference on the game state.

I’m fine with the DQ lynch yesterday and the plan was solid. We got lucky that Taco Bell abandoning the plan didn’t affect anything, if we can believe him and JitB about what happened last night, which I do.
    Expanding on this, I am repeatedly stating that Popeyes manipulated Taco Bell into the DQ vote to try and drive home the fact to him that his act of defiance in “not liking being told what not to do” let him be, in essence, told what to do.

I’m not beating him up for it, just trying to help him understand what happened so he can grow as a player and a person. It’s in all of our best interests to have our players learn, understand, and get better at the game.

28. ISO #2878

29. ISO #2879

Hey are we all agreed that
    Subway and Dominos are suspect today as well as me?
    Dominos is only mildly suspect as a potential partner for you, if one exists. You and Subway are much higher priority targets. Dominos is also conveniently clearable with a single detective action because he claimed he gets two targets each night. I’m back to leaning town on him.

30. ISO #2880

31. ISO #2881

32. ISO #2882

33. ISO #2883

Sorry mate. You are just flat out wrong.

LOL I did read the chat bro. Sorry you can’t believe I was witched.
    Makes no sense for JitB to lie about witching you. Why create the tension from failing to follow through with the plan, which puts them further in the scumlight.

34. ISO #2884

This is what I find odd McDonald’s jailer Bk last night meaning Arby’s would know that. McDonald’s was hit by both. Scums keeping Bk from an exe. Night 1 McDonald’s jailer chick said mad it obvious he was going to exe him was role blocked. Bk and arby would know chick was jailed. N2 Arby’s was witched into dominos who claims was roleblocked. How much more info do we need to know why to role blocker is?

35. ISO #2885

This is what I find odd McDonald’s jailer Bk last night meaning Arby’s would know that. McDonald’s was hit by both. Scums keeping Bk from an exe. Night 1 McDonald’s jailer chick said mad it obvious he was going to exe him was role blocked. Bk and arby would know chick was jailed. N2 Arby’s was witched into dominos who claims was roleblocked. How much more info do we need to know why to role blocker is?
    Ment to say both scums hit md. Keeping Bk from being killed.

36. ISO #2886

37. ISO #2887

38. ISO #2888

39. ISO #2889

40. ISO #2890

Night 1 McDonald’s jails chickfla. McDonald’s said he made it obvious that he was going to kill chick.
    Arby’s and BK knows this. McDonald’s gets role blocked.

Night 2 McDonald’s jails Dominoes. JITB witched Abeys into Dominos. Dominos claimed to be roleblocked.

Night 3 McDonald’s jails Burger King. McDonald’s is killed by both scum. Notice McDonald’s lw shows he was not going to kill Burger King. Make me wonder what might have been said. But KFC claims to have been role blocked.

41. ISO #2891

42. ISO #2892

Ok then who is a better lych target than you one that is not green??
    Subway obviously.
    Note the lack of crier article for the first time in this game.
    It suggests that they lost their night action. They logged in yesterday. They saw the flip.
    Subway didn’t Lynch DQ despite the blue team SHE hired saying DQ was scum.
    Somehow I was a Better Lynch ? Hell no. Illogical.

43. ISO #2893

44. ISO #2894

Night 1 McDonald’s jails chickfla. McDonald’s said he made it obvious that he was going to kill chick.
    Arby’s and BK knows this. McDonald’s gets role blocked.

Night 2 McDonald’s jails Dominoes. JITB witched Abeys into Dominos. Dominos claimed to be roleblocked.

Night 3 McDonald’s jails Burger King. McDonald’s is killed by both scum. Notice McDonald’s lw shows he was not going to kill Burger King. Make me wonder what might have been said. But KFC claims to have been role blocked.
    @KFC what do you take from this info?

45. ISO #2895

Subway obviously.
    Note the lack of crier article for the first time in this game.
    It suggests that they lost their night action. They logged in yesterday. They saw the flip.
    Subway didn’t Lynch DQ despite the blue team SHE hired saying DQ was scum.
    Somehow I was a Better Lynch ? Hell no. Illogical.
    Notice how no one is voteign subway with you lol

46. ISO #2896

47. ISO #2897

@KFC what do you take from this info?
    Tells me two things; BK/Arbys likely have a roleblocker, and probably aren’t scum. This is public knowledge and is why I accused BK of being a consort early yesterday.

They probably aren’t scum because if they were, they wouldn’t have roleblocked me. With DQ’s purple flip I was liable to shoot Domino, which would have helped them. They would have likely RB’d McDonalds again, just to make sure no possible execution happened, or Dominos to prevent Operator shenanigans.

48. ISO #2898

Tells me two things; BK/Arbys likely have a roleblocker, and probably aren’t scum. This is public knowledge and is why I accused BK of being a consort early yesterday.

They probably aren’t scum because if they were, they wouldn’t have roleblocked me. With DQ’s purple flip I was liable to shoot Domino, which would have helped them. They would have likely RB’d McDonalds again, just to make sure no possible execution happened, or Dominos to prevent Operator shenanigans.
    Ok good then I can trust the blue team. That is all I needed to knows ty

49. ISO #2899

50. ISO #2900

Ok fine then confvince me why I would vote with you this time?
    Town reasons? I’m publicly forced to vote with majority since my opinion is weighted less than everyone else. I cannot reasonably push a vote into a townie unless completely exposing whomevr my suspected teammate is/bullshitting some kinda reason that can be picked apart by the heavy logical analysis of the remaining townies.

Scum reason? I’m mislynchable. If I’m pushing into a townie it’s easy to flip me the next day.