Night 2

The day has ended by lynch!
    Chipotle has been lynched.
    Chipotle's role was Bobbi Thorne.

Chipotle left a last will.
    Spoiler : Chipotle's Last Will :

Quote Originally Posted by Chipotle
    Updated as of N1
    Well, this is fairly interesting. I honestly didn't expect to die.

I feel like I've done everything that my role can do. Antonina is semi confirmed, we've gotten past the block that it took us a while to get past in Chicago. I'm hopeful that if the rest of the people claim names we have a good town block. Start taking out people without significant ties to other people. Make sure you watch who they are tied to. You can group people like that.

I'd like to apologize to subway for seriously fucking dropping the ball with your claim, I totally should've seen that and tbh I thought about it and disregarded it. Whoopsie.

Unlike chicago, we cannot add our rolecard directly to our will this time around. Here's a paraphrased version.
    Spoiler : Rolecard :

Bobbi Thorne (Town)

Heiress of the Thorne family. Being so prominent, naturally you're invited to the ball. You can tell Antonina tried her hardest. But she must've been going for a "dingy" theme.

Poor Antonina. If this goes poorly her social status will be ruined.

Citizen. No action no attribute. Standard shit.

Chipotle (7 [L-0]): Dairy Queen, Chick-fil-A, Burger King, McDonalds, KFC, Popeyes, Arbys
    Burger King (3 [L-4]): Subway, Starbucks, Dominos
    Jack in the Box (1 [L-6]): Chipotle

Living Players Graveyard
    @Dominos
    @KFC
    @Burger King
    @Dairy Queen
    @Chick-fil-A
    @Subway
    @Jack in the Box
    @Starbucks
    @Popeyes
    @Taco Bell
    @McDonalds
    @Arbys
    @Wendys (Sofija Blackmore) - Lynched Day 1.
    @Pizza Hut (Zayna Lu) - Killed Night 1.
    @Papa Johns (Kobe Woolley) - Killed Night 1.
    @Chipotle (Bobbi Thorne) - Lynched Day 2.

Night 2 will end in 24 hours, on December 31, @ 8:30 PM EST.

Night actions will only be accepted up until 1 hour before night ends!

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

8. ISO #1858

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Day 3

Starbucks was killed last night.
    Starbucks' identity was Javier Robles.
    Starbucks left as last will:
    Spoiler : Starbucks' Last will :
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks
    Spoiler : Heres my night 1 last will :
    I worked for senior Simon, and genuinely had no other information in my RP.

I gave someone an item on night 1. It's like a vest.

My player list is as follows at this time

Lock Town - Dairy Queen, KFC

High Town - Chick-Fil-A, Arbys

Probably town but i have some conspiracy theories - Subway, Papa Johns

Neutral - Dominoes, Pizza Hut

Probably scum - Popeyes, Chipotle

Most definitely scum - McDonalds, Taco Bell fuck that guy, Burger King, Jack in the Box

So my name was Javier Robles, and it is apparent who the other 2 unnamed are if you pay attention for like 8 seconds, which makes Burger Kings hostility to Arbys a bit susp. I also believe it contrubtes to why BK found me scummy because i gave my initials as "JR", which could have been the Judy he is looking for. 123

Current game wide alignment list is as follows
    - Lock Town
    Starbucks, duh
    Wendys
    Papa
    Pizza
    Chipotle

thats simply too damn many greens in the grave to mean this game is winnable at this time.

Solid to lock town reads
    Dairy Queen 123
    KFC
    Dominoes
    Taco Bell via RP

cops
    Chick-Fil-A
    Burger King

The rest
    McDonalds
    Arbys
    Jack
    Subway
    Popeyes

We are probably looking at a 7v4 setup or worse going into day 3, and so we are probably fucked. 123

On the dead town- almost all a lurker hunt, I believe this suggests a lurker scum team that has acted against its own defense to force us to fight amongst more actives who will definitely feast on eachother. The reverse of this thought would be that someone who is active but well liked by the other actives is hiding in plain sight (KFC fits this the best, which is why i think it is insane given how town KFC looks, who the fuck knows though its Mafia)

On the hard town- KFC and DQ reacted based on the wincon reveal, which means they share the town win con, they are lock town despite what you think (save for a cult), follow their lead. Cops if you confirmed eachother by wincon these two confirmed eachother by town wincon. If you honestly believe your own reasoning then this should be a 4 man block. Id look sketchy at a cop that doesnt ride on this.
    Dominoes and Taco Bell Ill let them figure it out, but they either ARE the Cult, or are a town nerf faction, possibly hand selected for Taco Bell because i mean.. taco bell.

(i was gonna revise all this out but Crypt said we needed some passion so i just made it a lot nicer)
    On the cops- if Burger King is going to take pride in doing nothing he should be ignored or lynched unless he gets confirmed by a reliable investigative. He has a value of less than 0 this game, and may serve better to confirm Chick fila. 123123123123123123123123123
    Chick-Fil-A ive actually read as very town until the exchange with Burger King, which is a damned shame. Really hoping there is some better info from investigatives. 123

on the others
    So I REALLY dont think the dominoes/tb slot is scum, which means the remaining scum are in this bracket. I think Subway is evil and is my pick for the other "gladiator" slot I was speaking about. I think her RP is that she hired the cops to sort of hunt her husband, probably has hired Judy (arbys), and popeyes in an event to get back at him. She wants the party to be a hit, and he is a drunk who is going to ruin it.
    Jack in the box i think we can all agree has been straight ass, only 1 level better than Burger King
    McDonalds with the shit votes on wendys and chipotle out of nowhere swoops in to proudly join a mislynch, fuck this guy
    popeyes is my lowest scum read right now by his interaction with chip and burger king, but he wasnt helpful enough on the burger king train to make me believe it fully.

Depending on the cop intell I would recommend a pressure order of McDonalds, Arbys, Jack, Popeyes, Subway.

The thing about picking a role at the beginning of the game was a lie. I was trying to claim blacksmith that was using his vests because you fuckers are too dumb to use guns. You fuckers are just too dumb to think about it. I'm not mad im just disappointed. 123

Chick-fil-A was also killed last night.
    Chick-fil-A's identity was Miriam Stark.
    Chick-fil-A left a last will:
    Spoiler : Chick-fil-A's Last Will :
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A
    Hello, I am Miriam Stark. I'm an ex-FBI agent that apparently got bored with her retirement and decided to work for a private detective company, ICU. I used to work in Missing Persons for many years when I was still in the FBI.

I've been sent here to investigate Julien Wagstaff, and for some reason this name sounds familiar to me. (I don't know if it's because he's the ball host or because he was somehow related to me in the past... maybe he was a missing person that we didn't find.)

Anyway, as you can see my role is Blue and not Green. This does not mean that I'm against Town. In fact, I win if a majority of the Town wins. This color is basically to indicate that I belong to the "ICU" faction.

I am not alone. There are other people belonging to the ICU here (1 is Burger King), and they appear to have different missions (not sure). We share a Night Chat and may have certain abilities. (Do not want to reveal this information).

I believe that most of us if not all win with Town but I cannot be 100% sure.

I was "interrogated" by McDonalds N1.

----

Hello, this is a N2 update. We just lynched Chipotle and she flipped Town.

On one hand I'm very sad and angry. I decided to quickly ISO her before Cryptonic gave us the flip and I found her to be Towny and I was quite sure that it would be a Town flip... which it was. It was my bad to just concentrate on helping BK and the shit that Taco Bell was saying (if you murder him it's a win).

On the other hand lynching BK would probably have ended in a Blue, Town loss. To be honest, his ISO doesn't give me town vibes and if he wasn't an ICU member he 100% would have been lynched. But his win condition reveal is just... too big and Towny? IDK

Anyway: WE SHARE A DETECTIVE ABILITY.

Most likely we're all normal citizens with no attributes but a shared detective action. We used it on Starbucks on N1 (biggest waste ever as he just revealed it a few minutes later -.-") and he visited KFC. We are currently deciding who to follow now so.. I'll update this.

Living Players Graveyard
    @Dominos
    @KFC
    @Burger King
    @Dairy Queen
    @Subway
    @Jack in the Box
    @Popeyes
    @Taco Bell
    @McDonalds
    @Arbys
    @Wendys (Sofija Blackmore) - Lynched Day 1.
    @Pizza Hut (Zayna Lu) - Killed Night 1.
    @Papa Johns (Kobe Woolley) - Killed Night 1.
    @Chipotle (Bobbi Thorne) - Lynched Day 2.
    @Starbucks (Javier Robles) - Killed Night 2.
    @Chick-fil-A (Miriam Stark) - Killed Night 2.

The Hostess has an announcement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hostess
    By KFC:

Arby’s has the hammer vote and chose to vote Chipotle instead. Noted.
    YEP. Lynching Chipotle in a turbo like this was an extremely bad idea...

By Chick-fil-A to me:

Can't you trust me this time and vote Chipotle?
    "This time"? Basically noone listened to me and the day ended in a WENDY'S lynch yesterday...

Chipotle was, once again, the counterwagon to a scummy person. And both Popeyes and Arbys are on this lynch. LISTEN TO ME YOU FOOLS. Tomorrow, you lynch between those three : Burger King, Arbys, Popeyes.
    Noone has listened to me yet, and we have 4 dead town and 0 dead scum. Maybe it's time to get to it?
    With 10 Players alive, it takes 6 votes to hammer.

Day 3 will end in 48 hours, on January 2, @ 8:30 PM EST.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

9. ISO #1859

10. ISO #1860

11. ISO #1861

12. ISO #1862

13. ISO #1863

14. ISO #1864

15. ISO #1865

I have many excuses I could give for my abysmal play yesterday, but I will just accept my shame and admit that I feel I’ve practically single handedly given this game to the scum with the mislynches I’ve pushed.

Nothing happened to me last night.

I’ll be busy tonight and tomorrow with festivities so my participation will be spotty again, but I’ll try to be here and read as much as I can. Game isn’t over yet; I’ll keep my hand in and see how it all plays out.

16. ISO #1866

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    I have many excuses I could give for my abysmal play yesterday, but I will just accept my shame and admit that I feel I’ve practically single handedly given this game to the scum with the mislynches I’ve pushed.

Nothing happened to me last night.

I’ll be busy tonight and tomorrow with festivities so my participation will be spotty again, but I’ll try to be here and read as much as I can. Game isn’t over yet; I’ll keep my hand in and see how it all plays out.
    I told you that Chip was not a good lych I kept saying I felt he would flip green he was low hanging fruit. You hammed him Why If you hammer BK I would have been ok. Green dead to save a blue WTF?

17. ISO #1867

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    POE tells me this:

Jack, Dominos, Arbys, Popeyes, BK =4/4 scum in that group.

Taco, Mcdonalds, subway, KFC,... I highly don't think will flip anything but green at this point.

I'm curious to hear from Taco and KFC.
    I agree. And I'd bump BK in the scum bunch, he's probably anti-town.

18. ISO #1868

19. ISO #1869

20. ISO #1870

I don’t have much of an analysis/game theory left at this moment. CFA’s last will mentions additional members of the ICU other than BK. If I had to guess, this would include Arby’s at least, and probably... Jack in the Box? We don’t have much people left outside that to be scum, so I’m going to guess Subway’s “corrupt ICU” theory may be our best bet, and that’s where our two night kills are coming from?

It’s a shame CFA defended BK so hard based solely on the ICU connection. I still wouldn’t be surprised if BK is a killer. I hope everyone can actually check in today, the lack of activity is really complicating things.

21. ISO #1871

[QUOTE=Taco Bell;786832]Javier Robles.????? Then who the fuck is Charles Stanworth? Why is all the town players giving fake names?[/QUOT

There are other players who havn't claimed a name.

At this point IMO they 100% have to spit their names out.

If there's no charles stanworth either you are a liar. or someone who hasn't claimed their name yet is likely a fucking liar.

22. ISO #1872

23. ISO #1873

[QUOTE=Dairy Queen;786851]
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    Javier Robles.????? Then who the fuck is Charles Stanworth? Why is all the town players giving fake names?[/QUOT

There are other players who havn't claimed a name.

At this point IMO they 100% have to spit their names out.

If there's no charles stanworth either you are a liar. or someone who hasn't claimed their name yet is likely a fucking liar.
    Dude the Cult Killed Starbucks notice purple kill???? Charles Stanworth Do not claim. They will be forced to kill me tonight. Charles needs to be alive more than me.

24. ISO #1874

25. ISO #1875

Javier Robles.????? Then who the fuck is Charles Stanworth? Why is all the town players giving fake names?
    ...he literally was like "Oh well I'll claim Charles Stanworth, then", it was so obvious that he wasn't it. Wtf lol.
    Charles Stanworth. Do not speak up. I see Starbucks was killed by purple. WTf did they kill him not me????
    THIS. But I don't think Charles Stanworth will reveal... and I have some doubts on his existence, honestly, or AT LEAST on his townness, unless he's a specific person. That's it.
    MD who did you jail Last night?
    @McDonalds Yea I'd like to know more. You're inactive and useless atm, I'd like that to change please, thank you.
    I told you that Chip was not a good lych I kept saying I felt he would flip green he was low hanging fruit. You hammed him Why If you hammer BK I would have been ok. Green dead to save a blue WTF?
    Yea that was trash. But I can see it coming from a town mindset so I'm not being too hard on that one.

26. ISO #1876

Again, I admit now it was abysmal play. Many factors affecting it, but in the end, I fucked up. I did have my vote on BK, but when DQ switched and in the last minute it became Chip lynch or no lynch... I knew there was a witch, was tunnelvisioned on Chip because of his trying to justify lurking... I choked. I was out at dinner with family at the time, should’ve kept my ass out of the game.

27. ISO #1877

Again, I admit now it was abysmal play. Many factors affecting it, but in the end, I fucked up. I did have my vote on BK, but when DQ switched and in the last minute it became Chip lynch or no lynch... I knew there was a witch, was tunnelvisioned on Chip because of his trying to justify lurking... I choked. I was out at dinner with family at the time, should’ve kept my ass out of the game.
    I hate this because it's the exact town side of it, but I've been lured into this before... I will therefore not trust my own reads on this event. And just so it's clear: I will trust Taco's reads on it even less.

28. ISO #1878

29. ISO #1879

If Town wants me to claim my name (and with that statement, I’m referring to DQ, TB, MD, Subway), I will. I think I’ve seen enough to feel fairly confident that the scum (or anyone, most likely) have no info about who I am. I can tell you now, it will not at all be helpful in finding the scum.

30. ISO #1880

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    I hate this because it's the exact town side of it, but I've been lured into this before... I will therefore not trust my own reads on this event. And just so it's clear: I will trust Taco's reads on it even less.
    I don't read this as town posting. I was agent Chips Lych I was the only person agent it. My reads where good. I did not want to lych Green I read Chip as green. I was posting like crazy not to lych him. Yet you trust my reads even less??? I would say my reads where dead on.

31. ISO #1881

Mcdonalds is confirmed town to me because he basically quoted my wincon word for fucking word. How starbucks didn't see that VIA his LW is beyond me. Call this cheap IDGAF, Mc'Dee's was the one who posted it not me. I'm just using what was given in the thread, therefore he is locktown in my eyes.

KFC, was basically the first person understand my bread crumbing of my wincon for what it was. I even staged a small gambit early on for a bit of reaction testing on him and it pretty much cleared him on my end, KFC is my 2nd confirmed town in my eyes.

Subway, due to various RP reasonings, I believe that Sub is green. She's the host of this party, and also according to the RP my wife. I am green therefore my wife that I know nothing about should be green also. Other players who flipped green, also verified that she is likley to flip green based on their RP. During the game I also don't really have a reason to scum read subway either. She put some pressure on me early on, it felt real and genuine. Because instantly something was up based on her RP about me and how I was breadcrumbing mine. That does not come from a scum slot.

Taco, Mr. fucking bell would be my least strongest town read in this list. I trust him thought due to the small gambit that I put on him. His reactions to me seemed genuine. I feel a scum taco would have reacted differently under that kind of pressure. He held his ground and straight up continuously called me a liar. The way I was reading the whole interaction held strong as a town read. (Depeneding on today this could possibly change but out of my scum reads I think Taco has the least chance to flip scum, however I am open to re-evaluation on this slot because fuck you taco.)

DQ= Me = Town

Popeyes: His slot fits my POE on the scum and there is some RP evidence to back this up. Wendy's had some RP that he was here to check on the potential food being poisoned. POP is the head caterer. Starbucks worked for him, and then proceeded to flip green. Leaving it HIGHLY likely that popeyes was actually the evil one who poisoned the food. His overall activity and jumping on what ever train wasn't him is also scummy asf.

Jackinthebox: Basically fits the slot of the inactive scum. Hasn't done shit to implicate any potential ally's. However hasn't really done anything at all except post bare minimum to stay alive/out of the radar. When he does post it's usually something that the consensus town agrees on and makes logical type of sense. POE strikes again this slot is scum.

Dominos: Day one for Dom is void. The slot was an obvious AFK and was replaced by a different player. Which he confirmed VIA his first post. With his first stream of posts he seems to hard buddy Starbucks slot. There was some weird hidden shit that was going on there but from my interpretation of it it was scum buddying 101. Most of his posts after that were just shit that was obviously apparent in the thread, and things that make logical sense. Based on the low amount of posts and low quality of them at that this sot fits perfectly in the inactive scum slot also because of the type of posting and style when active. I also believe he scum slipped calling Taco a townie which I quoted yesterday. TMI slip is what I'd consider it.

ARBYS: This guy always seems to appear on any train thats viable, giving half-hearted reasons for it. He's been on every train when it was most convenient for himself. He hasn't really delved into other players much and has remained more on the middle ground than anything, I see this slot as more Witch/SK than anything. However he could easily be on a scumteam with anyone in my scum reads. The low posting and quality of posts when he does post lead me more to believe this is a scum slot.

BK:Needs no explanation, see starbucks ISO.

32. ISO #1882

If Town wants me to claim my name (and with that statement, I’m referring to DQ, TB, MD, Subway), I will. I think I’ve seen enough to feel fairly confident that the scum (or anyone, most likely) have no info about who I am. I can tell you now, it will not at all be helpful in finding the scum.
    NO I have a feeling I know who you are dont claim your name at this time.

33. ISO #1883

34. ISO #1884

I don't read this as town posting. I was agent Chips Lych I was the only person agent it. My reads where good. I did not want to lych Green I read Chip as green. I was posting like crazy not to lych him. Yet you trust my reads even less??? I would say my reads where dead on.
    Taco Tuff, man, no one trusts your reads because of how wild and inconsistent you’ve been this game, failing to see the most obvious gambits or sarcasm, failing to even keep who is who straight despite multiple reiterations. I’ll admit it was part of what made me second guess the BK pressure when you went so hard on it, but that’s on me.

35. ISO #1885

Mcdonalds is confirmed town to me because he basically quoted my wincon word for fucking word. How starbucks didn't see that VIA his LW is beyond me. Call this cheap IDGAF, Mc'Dee's was the one who posted it not me. I'm just using what was given in the thread, therefore he is locktown in my eyes.

KFC, was basically the first person understand my bread crumbing of my wincon for what it was. I even staged a small gambit early on for a bit of reaction testing on him and it pretty much cleared him on my end, KFC is my 2nd confirmed town in my eyes.

Subway, due to various RP reasonings, I believe that Sub is green. She's the host of this party, and also according to the RP my wife. I am green therefore my wife that I know nothing about should be green also. Other players who flipped green, also verified that she is likley to flip green based on their RP. During the game I also don't really have a reason to scum read subway either. She put some pressure on me early on, it felt real and genuine. Because instantly something was up based on her RP about me and how I was breadcrumbing mine. That does not come from a scum slot.

Taco, Mr. fucking bell would be my least strongest town read in this list. I trust him thought due to the small gambit that I put on him. His reactions to me seemed genuine. I feel a scum taco would have reacted differently under that kind of pressure. He held his ground and straight up continuously called me a liar. The way I was reading the whole interaction held strong as a town read. (Depeneding on today this could possibly change but out of my scum reads I think Taco has the least chance to flip scum, however I am open to re-evaluation on this slot because fuck you taco.)

DQ= Me = Town

Popeyes: His slot fits my POE on the scum and there is some RP evidence to back this up. Wendy's had some RP that he was here to check on the potential food being poisoned. POP is the head caterer. Starbucks worked for him, and then proceeded to flip green. Leaving it HIGHLY likely that popeyes was actually the evil one who poisoned the food. His overall activity and jumping on what ever train wasn't him is also scummy asf.

Jackinthebox: Basically fits the slot of the inactive scum. Hasn't done shit to implicate any potential ally's. However hasn't really done anything at all except post bare minimum to stay alive/out of the radar. When he does post it's usually something that the consensus town agrees on and makes logical type of sense. POE strikes again this slot is scum.

Dominos: Day one for Dom is void. The slot was an obvious AFK and was replaced by a different player. Which he confirmed VIA his first post. With his first stream of posts he seems to hard buddy Starbucks slot. There was some weird hidden shit that was going on there but from my interpretation of it it was scum buddying 101. Most of his posts after that were just shit that was obviously apparent in the thread, and things that make logical sense. Based on the low amount of posts and low quality of them at that this sot fits perfectly in the inactive scum slot also because of the type of posting and style when active. I also believe he scum slipped calling Taco a townie which I quoted yesterday. TMI slip is what I'd consider it.

ARBYS: This guy always seems to appear on any train thats viable, giving half-hearted reasons for it. He's been on every train when it was most convenient for himself. He hasn't really delved into other players much and has remained more on the middle ground than anything, I see this slot as more Witch/SK than anything. However he could easily be on a scumteam with anyone in my scum reads. The low posting and quality of posts when he does post lead me more to believe this is a scum slot.

BK:Needs no explanation, see starbucks ISO.
    One fact with Lw and the scum reads is one person Arbys

36. ISO #1886

didn't you un-vote BK at the end of the day? if you were so against a BK lynch why would you do that...?

Don't even try and peg the hammer vote on KFC being scummy dude.

37. ISO #1887

Taco Tuff, man, no one trusts your reads because of how wild and inconsistent you’ve been this game, failing to see the most obvious gambits or sarcasm, failing to even keep who is who straight despite multiple reiterations. I’ll admit it was part of what made me second guess the BK pressure when you went so hard on it, but that’s on me.
    I got confused with the Subway, Starbucks Chipole Chick yes these names got me confused dont mean I dont know how to read. @Subway Sorry KFC does make a valid point.

38. ISO #1888

My vote is Between Arbys and KFC. KFC may be mistaken I dont know. But WTF Arbys was that Vote swap to Chik????
    -vote Arbys
    LOL You're either retarded or scum, KFC knows my wincon, I am town, therefore KFC is town, UNLESS some sort of bullshit type of shenanigans is happening. I'll go with retarded.

39. ISO #1889

40. ISO #1890

41. ISO #1891

Bro, it made sense, I'm just as much as fault as you. If I just leave my vote on BK we'd have one more townie. Cut that shit out.

42. ISO #1892

43. ISO #1893

I trust you, so you're name bears no fruit for me unless it's charles stanworth, which would confirm taco in my eyes.

44. ISO #1894

LOL You're either retarded or scum, KFC knows my wincon, I am town, therefore KFC is town, UNLESS some sort of bullshit type of shenanigans is happening. I'll go with retarded.
    All game we have been doing the work for the scum. did you read Starbucks LW. At this point I dont even know if we can win. I agree 100% with Starbucks LW. At this point I dont care if you lych me. I am not giving anymore info until I hear more from the lurkers.

45. ISO #1895

Bro, it made sense, I'm just as much as fault as you. If I just leave my vote on BK we'd have one more townie. Cut that shit out.
    BK is confirmed Blue. I agree with Chiicks LW since we know there is a blue team. We need to hit Scum on this lych if we are to have any chance. Why I belive Arbys is the best Vote.

46. ISO #1896

47. ISO #1897

All game we have been doing the work for the scum. did you read Starbucks LW. At this point I dont even know if we can win. I agree 100% with Starbucks LW. At this point I dont care if you lych me. I am not giving anymore info until I hear more from the lurkers.
    BRO ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS.

Starbucks ignorantly ignored a lot of key fucking evidence in his reads. GRANTED, he flipped town, but you can't go off of his LW as a fucking bible.

48. ISO #1898

STOP hunting for my Mason partner. WTF are you TPR hunting so hard?
    DO YOU EVEN REALIZE WHERE WE ARE IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW?

I can't... I'm sorry I just fucking cant. I'm asking for fucking names not TPR fucking roles.

Are you honestly that fucking retarded that you don't see how everyone revealing their names can potentially gives us a scum?

49. ISO #1899

50. ISO #1900

DO YOU EVEN REALIZE WHERE WE ARE IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW?

I can't... I'm sorry I just fucking cant. I'm asking for fucking names not TPR fucking roles.

Are you honestly that fucking retarded that you don't see how everyone revealing their names can potentially gives us a scum?
    The cult is hunting for my Mason buddy because he can kill them at night. why do you think Starbucks is dead.