S-FM Super Basic - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM Super Basic

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Again you fish you want to know who the doc is why should i worry about a counter claim if i already know the truth.
    Because if I claim doc and you are doc and there's only one doc in the setup then that means that I'm lying and that also probably means I'm mafia. The fact you didn't even touch on that is pretty fucking stupid to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #302

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    I might actually replace out, I can feel my PTB rage coming. LMAO.

I need actual rational people to come.
    Dude I look at it as just a game please don't take it personally
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #303

Dude I look at it as just a game please don't take it personally
    I think we're going to get along quite nicely.

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This was the first post that stood out to me. From this point on you see PTB starts to become much more conservative and shit. I don't like it.

This early citizen claim gives PTB space to move around and a chance to easily powerwolf. But don't read too much into that, that's a bad start. Don't read into this, but totally read into this guys... C'mon this is painful transparent.

Spoiler : Chainpost :

Pedit note: i think i forgot to multiquote one of the posts in that chain but it still reinforces my theory so im not gonna go back and find it

In this next set of posts from PTB, we see exactly what I mean. Political posting. It feels like I'm reading tweets from Ted Cruz. DONT YOU EVER COMPARE ME TO FUCKING TED CRUZ EVER AGAIN.

We see a lot of motivated posts and response. Very careful threading around players. There's only one unmotivated post here, which seems very unlike PTB or even most players in general. YAWN.

In my opinion, PTB is a very strategic player as scum. And this is exactly what we see here. A lot of thoroughly worded commentary posts. I don't want to have meta be the basis of a read but you have to admit it falls right in line with the S-FM Vengeful game. YAWN. I'm not gonna meta but if I could just refer back to his meta.

And here we see the next bit of PTB's scum play. Emotional Manipulation.

This is going to make me sound like a bad person but seriously PTB has done this almost every game where he's been scum and I've literally received messages from PTB post game about shit like this being fake (which I won't post for privacy reasons unless PTB is cool with it but we basically talked about why i scumread him and how he built a train on me and stuff, really interesting convo) Um. Right. So because Mag called me a faggot, and has never once even thought of apologizing, and purely voted me out of dislike, then when I multiquoted defense of his reasoning, not ONLY did he back track immediately, then put me as a null read. He then SUBBED out. Clearly, he felt backed into a corner and knew he done fucked up. You being the good scum player you are, are now going down the same path as him because you know that it would look suspect AS FUCK if you immediately switched to another target coming in. You already had mike wanting me, and and now voting me. You claim your CC of him was fake. So its really interesting you two are voting together.

PTB has a habit of playing the victim as scum to make it seem like other people pick on him. It's probably not an intentional habit or consistent choice. But I think a town PTB would realize that this post derails town discussion and would probably just make a passive aggressive remark and leave it there. Instead we straight up see an accusation. I encourage everyone to look at PTB's posts through a logistical light and toggle the emotions out. PTB plays the victim, he totally does it on purpose. But let me say oh but he probably doesn't realize he's doing it. Please Stealth, this is the weakest fucking shit I have ever seen you come up with. I'm either intentionally playing the victim or I'm not. YOU cant have it both ways. And in truth, I wasn't even gonna play this game when Mag signed, AIVION BEGGED me to not sub out. But guess, what I sucked it up and the little homo hater left. Don't be as shitty as him, okay? I actually like/d you.

Side note but I have to comment because that's such a painfully shitty sheriff softclaim that it hurts my ass.
    So if it was a sheriff soft claim and you're town, why did you call him out on it? Why would a town blow up a soft claim? Interesting.

LOOKS LIKE WE'RE GOING TO FUCKING WAR BOYS.
    Shut up cow.
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

5. ISO #305

Because if I claim doc and you are doc and there's only one doc in the setup then that means that I'm lying and that also probably means I'm mafia. The fact you didn't even touch on that is pretty fucking stupid to me.
    Why would a doc claim day1 if he was a real doc? gives mafia a direct hit to the doc. town only has 2 power roles 1 doc 2 sheriff rest are cit. Cit are expendable doc and sheriff are not. just a thought

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #306

So if it was a sheriff soft claim and you're town, why did you call him out on it? Why would a town blow up a soft claim? Interesting.

one hand PTB makes a great point, on the other he seams to defect a lot first to me now to Stealth keeping my vote as is

7. ISO #307

THIS

Again you fish you want to know who the doc is why should i worry about a counter claim if i already know the truth.
    It's not about IF YOU know the truth, its about convincing all of us YOU'RE TELLING the truth, because if there is only 1 role and 2 claims, ONE of them claims MUST be lying. So the fact that, it doesn't even register to you is really alarming. You didn't even bat an eye to someone saying your claim was shit. What stealth did was WAY more of a way of fishing for your actual role than anything I've done.

I think you know my response to this:

some combination of
    take a step back
    breathe
    play something else
    come back later
    go do something relaxing
    its a game
    dont get upset
    funny/unfunny joke
    etc
    You can kindly piss off.

It was a quick way to get some base reads. I got them. Mike is null-town lean, MM is town, but I developed your read independently of this. It'll also serve as a good way for me to get reads from chainposters when they go through the thread.
    yEAH YEAH YEAH.

You're full of shit all of you.

I'm citizen. I win when the mafia are eliminated.

That's that.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

8. ISO #308

one hand PTB makes a great point, on the other he seams to defect a lot first to me now to Stealth keeping my vote as is
    I'm not deflecting anything. I'm calling you both to the carpet for the fucking dumbass shit y'all are pulling.

Claim the same role, then IMMEDIATELY both of you pivot to and vote the person who said we should be looking at you both because of the counter claim situation. You're both scummy AS FUCK.
    Shut up cow.

9. ISO #309

Why would a doc claim day1 if he was a real doc? gives mafia a direct hit to the doc. town only has 2 power roles 1 doc 2 sheriff rest are cit. Cit are expendable doc and sheriff are not. just a thought
    Because numbnuts. Now if you're not doc, and sb isnt doc, and I'm not doc. WE'VE JUST NARROWED our doc pool down. So what you and SB did is so fucking anti town and borderline game throwing if you are town, its literally fascinating.

Even if you both are town and fake claimed. We've now resolved 3 of 5 town claims. SB just pointed out MM sheriff soft claim. That's 4 between us.

So between Kira, YZB and Distorted. Two are potentially scum and one is doc. Now whoever is doc is probably gonna die as the two scum will hit them.

Don't you people realize why that's bad?
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #310

This defense consisted of
    1. A non-explained "painfully transparent"
    2. A shitpost
    3. A yawn
    4. A second yawn
    5. Reading too much into a replacement
    6. Shadethrowing because I'm voting with someone I used as a gimmick to gain reads
    7. Reading too much into a misinterperetation

Remember that I still think you're an excellent guy and that these games should stay within the bubble they're in. Me scumreading you has nothing to do with who you are as a person, and being gay does not give you an excuse to throw a temper tantrum when I say you're mafia.

On a separate note, I agree that Magoroth actually looked scummy as fuck and having read through the thread I really disagree with some of his posts.

This post kills the entire gimmick.

11. ISO #311

I'm not deflecting anything. I'm calling you both to the carpet for the fucking dumbass shit y'all are pulling.

Claim the same role, then IMMEDIATELY both of you pivot to and vote the person who said we should be looking at you both because of the counter claim situation. You're both scummy AS FUCK.
    If I were to do that I'd be pushing MM right now because I seem to remember him saying "We lynch one of the doc claimers today"

12. ISO #312

PTB I want to believe you i really do. but there are 2 slums out there and first you pull out sheriff would be a good idea to say i am sheriff blowing the mafia to rb him. and get a free town kill. possibly kill doc then scum would know who sheriff was then target him n2 mafia wins. I know you are not new so I don't believe you would want that is you where so pro town. So i had been trying to get a read on you by laying off the heat on you so voting for suspect 2. I know if i was Cit I would gladly take one for the town you don't seem afraid of night kills only lyches. again This is all just my read. and No i don't care about what others think of me. If they want to read me as scum fine. I know I am not and this is not a dumb town. I know i will not be lyched. only ones that want me lyched are scum. I am yes saying I am town yes but I am not claiming or denying i am doc. I have made it look that way yes and will continue. to make it LOOK like i am doc. because I could be Doc Sheriff or Cit. I will say 100% I am one of the 3. That is a Hard claim.

13. ISO #313

Because numbnuts. Now if you're not doc, and sb isnt doc, and I'm not doc. WE'VE JUST NARROWED our doc pool down. So what you and SB did is so fucking anti town and borderline game throwing if you are town, its literally fascinating.

Even if you both are town and fake claimed. We've now resolved 3 of 5 town claims. SB just pointed out MM sheriff soft claim. That's 4 between us.

So between Kira, YZB and Distorted. Two are potentially scum and one is doc. Now whoever is doc is probably gonna die as the two scum will hit them.

I think MM's sheriff softclaim is bullshit and that's why I pointed it out. Bullshit busting is fun. Thats why I made bullshit for myself to bust!

14. ISO #314

We all can do math why spell it out for them 1+1=2 I have not given all my thoughts and you keep bringing up over and over the soft claim

15. ISO #315

PTB I want to believe you i really do. but there are 2 slums out there and first you pull out sheriff would be a good idea to say i am sheriff blowing the mafia to rb him. and get a free town kill. possibly kill doc then scum would know who sheriff was then target him n2 mafia wins. I know you are not new so I don't believe you would want that is you where so pro town. So i had been trying to get a read on you by laying off the heat on you so voting for suspect 2. I know if i was Cit I would gladly take one for the town you don't seem afraid of night kills only lyches. again This is all just my read. and No i don't care about what others think of me. If they want to read me as scum fine. I know I am not and this is not a dumb town. I know i will not be lyched. only ones that want me lyched are scum. I am yes saying I am town yes but I am not claiming or denying i am doc. I have made it look that way yes and will continue. to make it LOOK like i am doc. because I could be Doc Sheriff or Cit. I will say 100% I am one of the 3. That is a Hard claim.
    Bruh this post is actually just ass

1. Not only scum wants you to be lynched. Anyone who thinks you're scum wants you lynched
    2. You seem like you're in the lynch pool for today alongside me and PTB
    3. "I hardclaim one of the town roles"

16. ISO #316

I'm off for now. We'll continue the discussion later. Probably going to lurk for the next few hours as none of the last 4 posts I've made have added anything. Going to wait for a 4th person to comment on the case of SB vs PTB

17. ISO #317

1. A non-explained "painfully transparent" Why would one need to explain something that was painfully transparent?
    2. A shitpost yawn
    3. A yawn yawn
    4. A second yawn yawn
    5. Reading too much into a replacement Nope. The sequence of events speak for themselves.
    6. Shadethrowing because I'm voting with someone I used as a gimmick to gain reads Yeah, so you admit you're town fake ccing a doc role. You only backed off when he didn't come after you even realize what you were doing. How is that town? If you're town, that's fucking stupid. I mean granted, some of the recent plays you've made as town lately have been stupid AF. It's only a gimmick now because you realize it wasn't going to lead to his ML or you're trying to manipulate it into getting you both town read by targeting the person who called it out.
    7. Reading too much into a misinterperetation What was a misrep? You called out MM for a "soft claim"

Remember that I still think you're an excellent guy and that these games should stay within the bubble they're in. Me scumreading you has nothing to do with who you are as a person, and being gay does not give you an excuse to throw a temper tantrum when I say you're mafia. I'm throwing a temper tantrum? What does my sexuality have to do with this? I was talking about Magoroth and how I didn't want to play with him.

On a separate note, I agree that Magoroth actually looked scummy as fuck and having read through the thread I really disagree with some of his posts. And yet, you're following his lead. FASCINATING. So you're contradicting your slot.

Stealth if you're town, you're throwing hard. You know I'm not the one to go to war with. So please, if you are in fact town, I don't see what you gain from doing all this bullshit.
    Shut up cow.

18. ISO #318

This is literally like reading IKA. What the fuck is this person saying.

This logic is so dumb. Anyhow, I'm not afraid of anything. That's the first thing you got wrong. Secondly, I've explained the entire sheriff thing. I was not pushing it, I put it out for the TPR to consider. I've provided ample proof as to that. Continuing to bring up that small point only further reiterates your lack of a case on me. You are the one who has consistently done inconsistent things. First, you claim Doc day 1. Then say who knows if I'm doc. Then you say I'm your number 1 suspect, but then say you want to vote yzb. Then you say well you said I was your number one suspect because you thought I might actually be the TPR but you wanted to see if I would reveal that. Then when you said I didn't reveal that, you placed your vote on me. TO me as a town person, you are incredibly frustrating to play with.

Secondly, IDC if I get lynched. Idc if I get night killed. Idc if I get replaced out. My pointing out your dodgy voting patterns is not indicative of my "fear". It is, rather, me stating how you and SB are trying to paint a narrative about me. It feels coordinated. Now, I do admit, you could very well be just some new person off the street who is just a village idiot. There's not a shadow of doubt in my mind at this point that SB is more than likely scum. Every thing he's done so far has been opportunistic. So really if you're town, you're just getting played.

-vote stealthbomber16
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #319

We all can do math why spell it out for them 1+1=2 I have not given all my thoughts and you keep bringing up over and over the soft claim
    You're so very lost in the sauce. This is the only information anyone has to discuss right now. GIVE ALL YOUR THOUGHTS.

You gain nothing by "holding back"

It's not good if the real doc can be figured out.

This is exhausting.
    Shut up cow.

20. ISO #320

I know one thing I think i may have stirred the pot to much and make the Sheriff waist a night because I believe I will be first one checked. If this is true sorry town. I know also this Mafia will not attack me tonight I am to much suspect. They will prob RB me that is expected. Town know this is am trying to help town not troll. Now scum knows who town is. they will want to make us fight each other suspect each other make us feed off each other to lych a town. this is a posablilty What would happen if we dont lych day 1 but doc heals the one attacked can happen. that would give town an extra day and a confirmed town. true only sheriff will know who that is. Sheriff will not say who he is but can help town not lych a confirmed town. Just an idea. I dont want to see town lych a town only if it is scum shoaled we lych

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

I know one thing I think i may have stirred the pot to much and make the Sheriff waist a night because I believe I will be first one checked. If this is true sorry town. I know also this Mafia will not attack me tonight I am to much suspect. They will prob RB me that is expected. Town know this is am trying to help town not troll. Now scum knows who town is. they will want to make us fight each other suspect each other make us feed off each other to lych a town. this is a posablilty What would happen if we dont lych day 1 but doc heals the one attacked can happen. that would give town an extra day and a confirmed town. true only sheriff will know who that is. Sheriff will not say who he is but can help town not lych a confirmed town. Just an idea. I dont want to see town lych a town only if it is scum shoaled we lych
    Not lynching only helps the scum.

And with this I'm taking a break.

I'm gonna go play some stuff. Then I'm going out with friends. Feel free to turbo lynch me. This shit is too painful.
    Shut up cow.

23. ISO #323

You're so very lost in the sauce. This is the only information anyone has to discuss right now. GIVE ALL YOUR THOUGHTS.

You gain nothing by "holding back"

It's not good if the real doc can be figured out.

This is exhausting.
    To be honest I thought you where the real doc Powers that is why i did not vote you at first. what i was swapping. I did not want to call you out that is why i held the info back then when i found out you where not the real doc is what made me suspect you. Yes my minds works differently it works for me but confuses others. PTB I still suspect you but not so much as to risk you are town as of yet.

24. ISO #324

And if you think i am not a newb to FM look at the date joined and amount of posts i have made lol. That should confirm it.

25. ISO #325

To be honest I thought you where the real doc Powers that is why i did not vote you at first. what i was swapping. I did not want to call you out that is why i held the info back then when i found out you where not the real doc is what made me suspect you. Yes my minds works differently it works for me but confuses others. PTB I still suspect you but not so much as to risk you are town as of yet.
    So you were hoping to out me as doc? Honestly, any SMART doc wouldn't claim doc.

So literally this point means nothing. If I was doc, I would still claim citizen. I then would have pushed you / maybe even advocated for your lynch.

I am not doc. I am citizen.

You thinking I'm doc and me not being doc is a really odd to "scumspect" someone LOL.
    Shut up cow.

26. ISO #326

And if you think i am not a newb to FM look at the date joined and amount of posts i have made lol. That should confirm it.
    There's a lot of other FM sites. This means nothing.
    Shut up cow.

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

Let's work this out a bit.

So for this to be true, I'd have to be citizen. So if I'm citizen and claim citizen, and want Sheriff to claim, then that's true, by POE the scum COULD potentially find the doctor. You are right, so you're voting me based on the fact that, my claim, narrows the field for the scum if the sheriff claims. But for that to be true, I have to be citizen. So you're voting me because you believe that it narrows the field for the scum, but I have to be town for that to be the case.

So you're voting a town read because you don't like the fact that I threw out something to be discussed.

And no, Mag, I know you have lower than normal IQ, but forming a town block around the sheriff even with another town claim, helps to narrow the field for the scum too.

Your vote is purely opportunistic, and your reasoning is just trying to buddy MM because he's cautious about it. This is scumpainting 101.
    umm this makes 0 sense rofl. "I have to be town". no. you could be scum, hence why he put a vote there. how are you getting the point that only a citizen will ask a sheriff to reveal? why not a doctor? why not a mafia? why not the sheriff themself just saying that trying to make people think he isnt the sheriff?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

29. ISO #329

Alright the doc claim was bullshit I wanted to form some early reads.

-vote PowersThatBe

I don't like you right now. Stand by for a post devoted to PTB and why I don't like his posts right now.
    I Actually Dont Believe The Original Doc Claim Is The True Doc Claim..

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

1. A non-explained "painfully transparent"
    2. A shitpost
    3. A yawn
    4. A second yawn
    5. Reading too much into a replacement
    6. Shadethrowing because I'm voting with someone I used as a gimmick to gain reads
    7. Reading too much into a misinterperetation

Remember that I still think you're an excellent guy and that these games should stay within the bubble they're in. Me scumreading you has nothing to do with who you are as a person, and being gay does not give you an excuse to throw a temper tantrum when I say you're mafia.

On a separate note, I agree that Magoroth actually looked scummy as fuck and having read through the thread I really disagree with some of his posts.

Stealth Seems Very Complacent Here..

32. ISO #332

I Claimed My Role In My First Post @PowersThatBe

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

Well @Stealthbomber16 just counterclaimed your doc claim. So /shrug lmao.

Also, you don't know me. So, yeah, i would just kill you at night if I were scum based on your doc claim. Now, however, I think the lynch today just became between you and sb16 as we now have a cc poe to figure out.

So really, um, only scum wins in this scenario -- unless we lynch correctly and one of you are scum. Otherwise, this is just trollish behavior.
    @Marshmallow Marshall care to weigh in on your super town read being a doc claim vs a sb16 doc claim?
    stop TPR hunting. Day 1 you pushed at sheriff, now you are pushing at figuring out who the correct doctor claim is. Stop doing work for the scum (if u are town that is). if you are a scum you are open wolfing with this...... lol

37. ISO #337

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    umm this makes 0 sense rofl. "I have to be town". no. you could be scum, hence why he put a vote there. how are you getting the point that only a citizen will ask a sheriff to reveal? why not a doctor? why not a mafia? why not the sheriff themself just saying that trying to make people think he isnt the sheriff?
    You didn't read this correctly. I was pointing out his scenario in which my claim reduces the field of potential tprs, I would have to be town. It would only narrow the field for scum if I was town. It makes no sense as to a scum narrowing the field of town because they already know who the town is.

Anyone could claim anything, you're right. But that's not the specific thing we were discussing.

I feel like you only half read it....
    Shut up cow.

38. ISO #338

So you were hoping to out me as doc? Honestly, any SMART doc wouldn't claim doc.

So literally this point means nothing. If I was doc, I would still claim citizen. I then would have pushed you / maybe even advocated for your lynch.

I am not doc. I am citizen.

You thinking I'm doc and me not being doc is a really odd to "scumspect" someone LOL.
    At this point if you are scum you are reading me as a cit am i right? if you are town my question is why focus on me? you are right that post i put could l mean nothing. I could be deflecting a mistake i made at start by saying I am doc who wants to be healed?. Or i could be sincere in my post. One thing i know is my head is hurting thinking about who scum is. You all are really good players. one point i suspect you and the next you make me think it is not you. not knowing any of your tells makes it hard for me to read. my gutt tells me it is PTB and YZB.

39. ISO #339

stop TPR hunting. Day 1 you pushed at sheriff, now you are pushing at figuring out who the correct doctor claim is. Stop doing work for the scum (if u are town that is). if you are a scum you are open wolfing with this...... lol
    err few few hours of day 1* not "day 1"

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

Actually Someone Else Claimed Doc First Distorted. Before Either Of Them

42. ISO #342

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Think Sheriff Should Check Distorted Or yzb25 First.
    I would have to agree with Light on this

43. ISO #343

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Mike at this point I think it's good to claim if you're really doc or not. You left it as a mystery, and if you're just cit wifoming, you could lose us this game.
    how is it ever good for a doctor to claim wtf? lol sheriff i can understand in the right situation, but day 1 doctor claiming is 100% bad strategy.

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

Alright the doc claim was bullshit I wanted to form some early reads.

-vote PowersThatBe

I don't like you right now. Stand by for a post devoted to PTB and why I don't like his posts right now.
    hmm i had a townread on the mag slot but this comes off scummy af. if you are citizen or sheriff you just eliminated a target for mafia by retracting that doc claim.

46. ISO #346

Lets be real you are so hard fishing to see am I doc or am i not you are hoping I will get scared of you voting me to get me to give that info up. If i get killed at night or get lyched in day that info will only be known once town wins or I die. You already know I am town because you and my guess is yzb25 are the 2 scum. and yes if i see 3 votes on yzb25 I will jump to lych him or you. GG
    We seem to be thinking the same way.

47. ISO #347

LOL

so both you and Mag voted me. And you CC a doc claim, and are now voting me LMAO.

And now it's bullshit.

I find it interesting that both mike and sb16 both claimed doc, and now fake cc'd each other and are both targeting me because I find it fucking SUS af that they're both claiming the same role and not even fighting each other.

I'm citizen, again, and my win con is that I win when the mafia are eliminated.

I find it hilarious I'm being targeted by both people who claimed the same role, now one of them is pivoting off it to pin point me.
    I claim doctor. toss me in the list of ppl counter claiming a doctor.

48. ISO #348

WTF I'm not TPR hunting at ALL lmao.
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350

At this point if you are scum you are reading me as a cit am i right? if you are town my question is why focus on me? you are right that post i put could l mean nothing. I could be deflecting a mistake i made at start by saying I am doc who wants to be healed?. Or i could be sincere in my post. One thing i know is my head is hurting thinking about who scum is. You all are really good players. one point i suspect you and the next you make me think it is not you. not knowing any of your tells makes it hard for me to read. my gutt tells me it is PTB and YZB.
    I'm focusing on you? You made a claim, and I put pressure on the person who made a claim. That's it. I'm not even voting you and I'm open to the idea you're being scumpainted/buddied by SB16 to make you look scummy af.
    Shut up cow.