S-FM Super Basic - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM Super Basic

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    And Im Up To Speed
    If I understand correctly, you scumread me for being the first vote. Is this a trend you've found by taking stats? What about if I happened to not be the first person on and MM or Mago cast their votes? Or do scums tend to come on first, anyway?

Or is it the fact I voted before anyone had even said anything?

I just wanna understand the process here. To me, in the early part of the day, the vote is just something used to draw attention, rather than actually start a lynch train. This is just the meta I'm used to.

2. ISO #202

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Some of the points you made against me are frivolous as you know I stated I was at work, out to dinner, and at the movies lol. Anyhow. You're not being a very supportive husband. I'm BUSY.

I'm exhausted rn. But I'll be around most of saturday.
    I concede that the 2nd point is kinda lame, on reflection. But the first point still holds weight. "Lions care not for the opinions of sheep." isn't really a counter-argument

Regardless, it was nice of you to write any response given the pressure on you seems to have eased. You probably could have ignored my read and gotten away with it.

Hopefully now you're less busy I'll have more to go off than cheap scraps and horoscope-tier reads.

3. ISO #203

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Oh God, stop it with the claim bullshit. Seriously. stop claiming.
    If all of the Citizen claims are true then scum has a 50% chance of hitting the doctor if Sheriff reveals today. so sheriff, don't reveal. please.
    MM already commented on this, but I feel the need to reiterate. It's weak af to make this the only contribution after 10 pages. It's easy to write a pity-party post like this.

@MaGa roth

You regard the debate between me and PTB as alignment indicative, but you haven't really made any comments on it. The same with PTB's strategy suggestion. Those topics seem to be dying down now, so if you have thoughts on it now is the time to share.

4. ISO #204
    Ganelon

PTB's strategy only makes sense if he doesn't actually want the Sheriff to claim.
    The way I see it, if he does want Sheriff to claim, why claim Citizen? PoE and scum can find Doctor.

-vote PowersThatBe

5. ISO #205
    Ganelon

Anyway, if the day continues on like this I'd be tempted to policy lynch Light. It's very difficult to read him effectively.

6. ISO #206

PTB's strategy only makes sense if he doesn't actually want the Sheriff to claim.
    The way I see it, if he does want Sheriff to claim, why claim Citizen? PoE and scum can find Doctor.

-vote PowersThatBe
    This whole thing you just said makes no sense whatsoever.

I think this vote is based on your dislike of me. Because the reasoning for the vote is very paper thin and you contradicted yourself
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

7. ISO #207

-vote PowersThatBe
    Let's work this out a bit.

So for this to be true, I'd have to be citizen. So if I'm citizen and claim citizen, and want Sheriff to claim, then that's true, by POE the scum COULD potentially find the doctor. You are right, so you're voting me based on the fact that, my claim, narrows the field for the scum if the sheriff claims. But for that to be true, I have to be citizen. So you're voting me because you believe that it narrows the field for the scum, but I have to be town for that to be the case.

So you're voting a town read because you don't like the fact that I threw out something to be discussed.

And no, Mag, I know you have lower than normal IQ, but forming a town block around the sheriff even with another town claim, helps to narrow the field for the scum too.

Your vote is purely opportunistic, and your reasoning is just trying to buddy MM because he's cautious about it. This is scumpainting 101.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

8. ISO #208
    Ganelon

So for this to be true, I'd have to be citizen. So if I'm citizen and claim citizen, and want Sheriff to claim, then that's true, by POE the scum COULD potentially find the doctor. You are right, so you're voting me based on the fact that, my claim, narrows the field for the scum if the sheriff claims. But for that to be true, I have to be citizen. So you're voting me because you believe that it narrows the field for the scum, but I have to be town for that to be the case.

So you're voting a town read because you don't like the fact that I threw out something to be discussed.

And no, Mag, I know you have lower than normal IQ, but forming a town block around the sheriff even with another town claim, helps to narrow the field for the scum too.

Your vote is purely opportunistic, and your reasoning is just trying to buddy MM because he's cautious about it. This is scumpainting 101.
    Exactly - what I'm saying is that your strategy does not make sense as town unless you don't want Sheriff to reveal.

9. ISO #209

And no, Mag, I know you have lower than normal IQ, but forming a town block around the sheriff even with another town claim, helps to narrow the field of scum too.

HAD TO FIX THAT.
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #210

Exactly - what I'm saying is that your strategy does not make sense as town unless you don't want Sheriff to reveal.
    No, it does make sense, if the sheriff WANTS to reveal. I don't actually care if the sheriff reveals or not. I wasn't pushing the issue. I suggested it, as something they could consider. Everyone but distorted and Light weighed in on it, and it looked like a no go. So I claimed my role before people could start pushing that suggestion as alignment indicative shit.

If I was so adamant about it, I would have made a case. This is like lynch fetish all over again, where I suggested Noc just vote me to win, but then all of a sudden I was scum because I made a strategy suggestion.

Again, if the sheriff wants to reveal even with my hardclaim, GREAT. If not, great. It literally doesn't matter. But me throwing it out does not mean I'm trying to help the scum narrow the field, and it doesn't mean I'm scum trying to find the sheriff.

If that was true, I wouldn't have pointed out all of the flaws myself, and I wouldn't have agreed with everyone who brought up other issues.

My suggestion is literally NAI because I had no agenda behind it other than people looking at it and deciding for themselves.
    Shut up cow.

11. ISO #211

-vote mike

This guy claims it's his first FM, however, he makes several wifomy posts. Claims and unclaims doc. Puts up a reads list after only a few posts. Isn't even following his reads really.

He needs some pressure.
    Shut up cow.

12. ISO #212

Anyway, if the day continues on like this I'd be tempted to policy lynch Light. It's very difficult to read him effectively.
    In my experience policy lynches almost always turn out to be town. I'd be hesitant to join this lynch.
    Shut up cow.

13. ISO #213

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    "I didn't say I wanted sheriff to reveal, I said it was a good idea and argued for it!" If it's a good idea, you wanted it to happen, no?
    Can you show me where I "argued for it?"

Hi on mobile, at a red light lul

Hard claiming citizen. I win when the mafia are eliminated
    Hello people!

The consort was added literally to prevent a follow the cop game, and you just described what it is. This strategy is high risk low reward, because the Mafia is likely to CC, and Consort will rb sheriff. It's not worth sacrificing our only investigative just to get him CC'd and RB'd.
    Both are risky - depending on circumstances. If the Mafia are good at reading, it's risky to claim d1. Otherwise, go for it. But you can't know in advance. :clap: :clap:
    Way I see it is, Sheriff checks someone (SOMEONE). Let's say I get checked. And Sheriff clears me as town. There's now a 2v2 team, and if doc successfully heals n1 town literally cannot lose. It's debatable whether Sheriff should claim d1 or not. It's very straightforward and not-very-risky if they do - if the Mafia is bad at reading or the Doctor hides himself successfully.
    I don’t necessarily agree. But I see your point.

I just threw it out for the tprs to consider.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    That said, towns generally win CC wars unless they're truly hopeless, because they generally claim first and winning against someone who is 100% sure they're right is hard for scum. CC wars are a dumb strat.

So I don't think sheriff has much to gain from claiming day 1 tbh
    If Sheriff claims d1, it stands to reason from the Mafia's perspective that he is actually Sheriff. And thus Mafia can identify the Doctor by PoE. It's not that hard. Just one slip and there we are. We should all claim on MyLo though, that's a given.
    Hmmm

I think it depends on whether sheriff believes he has enough rep to win a CC war on day 2. If sheriff thinks he can rely on his natural townyness to win a CC war, he certainly shouldn't bother claiming on day 1. He can get all the same benefits PTB mentioned and a lead on day 2 by claiming day 2.

If sheriff is hopeless a day 1 claim may be viable LOL
    How would they find the doc? Do you mean kill the doc?

Why would they block anyone but the sheriff?
    If Mafia finds the Doctor on night one, and they kill the Sheriff, that could lead to a gg by Day two (Sheriff dies and Consort claims Doctor, 10/10 would fake claim again).

Srs post:

I think this might be a smart play: sheriff should hard claim. Because at best, we have a town leader to follow should he not be cc’d. The doc has a clear target to heal, and it helps us have a poe lynch pool for scum. At worst, the sheriff is ccd and mislynched and then we get a mafia out of it anyway.

Otherwise the only other thing that could happen is consort block, but we still have the pool and we could potentially get the consort via lynch in the day anyway.

Please consider it.

K thanks

I posted all the relevant posts about the sheriff town block strat I threw out. I highlighted some key words I put in there. I also threw in everyone's responses.

As you can see, Mag, YZB, Mike, and MM (over 51% of the game hue hue) said it was a bad idea. So I decided to claim my role after. Therefore what Mag said about it not making sense is nonsense because I didn't claim until the idea was essentially dead. There's no way Distorted or Kira come in and say "yeah it's a good idea" neither of them even addressed because the majority had already spoke on it.

Now, if we could, maybe let's actually try some scum hunting instead of scumpainting me for offering a literal suggestion.
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #214
    Ganelon

To be fair, I read Mike's posts more as a newbie who's very excited to get into FM. And to show off that he knows about FM Terminology ^^

15. ISO #215
    Ganelon

Please be kind bcs I will not be terribly active this game. Something unexpected came up so don't be surprised if I actually replace out at some point.

And yeah now that I reread PTB's posts, I have to say that he is right and that what he said was NAI.

16. ISO #216
    Ganelon

FTR, I'm sort of glossing over the posts about setup strat. I think scum can easily write pro-town setup strat posts. It just requires you to be logical.
    I don't fully agree with this statement. Sure, scum can do that, but they don't typically follow up on those pro-town Strats, do they?

17. ISO #217

Prematurate list of reads, from page 4

Mike, very strong town read. His claim, his WIFOM posts, the way he explains them, it might be a debatable strategy but I don't see why a scum would do it. He seems genuine. He's not cautious, and he gave his reads very fast. His play makes me think about Fielzanks' town play, for people who know him, minus the big strategy posts. I think I'll put him as lock town.

Light_Yagami, his posts don't seem scum oriented, and he looks like his town meta, which is very different from his scum one. My townread on him doesn't make me agree with his reads and with the way he puts them, though.

Distorted is a nullread, I didn't read most of his posts yet... and the ones I read aren't really AI.

PowersThatBe, waiting on his answer about meta and going to check it, I suspect him slightly, he's a very capable scum, and he had very good answers to Yzb's posts. His reply to my small push about his sheriff claim suggestion was also satisfying. I think there's 1 scum between those two, and would tend to think it's yzb, but I'm not sure yet.

Magoroth, he didn't give much content, he says it's because nobody really posted anything AI out of yzb-PTB. Yet I don't see a lot of commenting on it. I agree with his ideas about claiming or not, but anyone could do that. I'd say it's not a lot of quality. He didn't give many reads either. I'll keep my eyes on him.

Yzb25, judging by the PTB - Yzb interactions, gut-meta, and by general behavior : I don't see stuff that stands as town indicative for him. I am not 100% convinced, but if there was to be a lynch immediatly, I would like to see him dead over anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

18. ISO #218

I don't fully agree with this statement. Sure, scum can do that, but they don't typically follow up on those pro-town Strats, do they?
    ^

That is very true, though. And it's why I'm gonna wait and check you to see what you do
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #219

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    .................................................. .................................................. ...........................

-vote marshmallow marshall
    Magoroth (1 [L-3]):
    yzb25
    PowersThatBe (1 [L-3]):
    Magoroth
    Mike (1 [L-3]):
    PowersThatBe
    yzb25 (1 [L-3]):
    Mike
    Light_Yagami (1 [L-3]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-3]):
    Distorted

STRENGHT IN UNITY! lol

20. ISO #220

-vote Yzb25

I have to go for some hours now. Don't mess up people xD

21. ISO #221
    Ganelon

Mike, very strong town read. His claim, his WIFOM posts, the way he explains them, it might be a debatable strategy but I don't see why a scum would do it. He seems genuine. He's not cautious, and he gave his reads very fast. His play makes me think about Fielzanks' town play, for people who know him, minus the big strategy posts. I think I'll put him as lock town.

Light_Yagami, his posts don't seem scum oriented, and he looks like his town meta, which is very different from his scum one. My townread on him doesn't make me agree with his reads and with the way he puts them, though.

Distorted is a nullread, I didn't read most of his posts yet... and the ones I read aren't really AI.

PowersThatBe, waiting on his answer about meta and going to check it, I suspect him slightly, he's a very capable scum, and he had very good answers to Yzb's posts. His reply to my small push about his sheriff claim suggestion was also satisfying. I think there's 1 scum between those two, and would tend to think it's yzb, but I'm not sure yet.

Magoroth, he didn't give much content, he says it's because nobody really posted anything AI out of yzb-PTB. Yet I don't see a lot of commenting on it. I agree with his ideas about claiming or not, but anyone could do that. I'd say it's not a lot of quality. He didn't give many reads either. I'll keep my eyes on him.

Yzb25, judging by the PTB - Yzb interactions, gut-meta, and by general behavior : I don't see stuff that stands as town indicative for him. I am not 100% convinced, but if there was to be a lynch immediatly, I would like to see him dead over anyone else.

Spoiler : cvote :
    yzb, PTB, (everyone else), Mike, Magoroth

22. ISO #222
    Ganelon

I could defo. see a yzb-PTB team rn. But this is a little early and the game is almost dead.

23. ISO #223

@Marshmallow Marshall wait what's the post about meta?
    Shut up cow.

24. ISO #224

-vote Yzb25

I have to go for some hours now. Don't mess up people xD
    I hate when people do stuff like this and then walk away lmao. If you and mike aren't scum, you're setting someone up to be insta gibbed lol.

Your read list actually gives them a great defense as you yourself stated you'd want him dead in a immediate lynch lol.

Remember when you guys did this in that one lynch game and Blink and Aamirus insta lynched whoever it was and we lost?

I think we need more interactions from Distorted and Kira before we start lynch people.

Dang, here I am defending yzb. lololololololol
    Shut up cow.

25. ISO #225

I could defo. see a yzb-PTB team rn. But this is a little early and the game is almost dead.
    I could honestly see an MM and Mike team
    U and distorted
    Distorted and MM

at this point

OR

MM and Kira.

Just based on the read lists and the thoughts offered for them.
    Shut up cow.

26. ISO #226
    Ganelon

Well, if someone is actually dumb enough to hammer, they'll be lynched tomorrow.

27. ISO #227

Mike, very strong town read. His claim, his WIFOM posts, the way he explains them, it might be a debatable strategy but I don't see why a scum would do it. He seems genuine. He's not cautious, and he gave his reads very fast. His play makes me think about Fielzanks' town play, for people who know him, minus the big strategy posts. I think I'll put him as lock town. A scum would do it to seem like a newbie town. He's already getting the new to site cushion. I don't see how claiming or fake claiming doctor and then saying "yeah I could say I'm doc but I could not be doc" is towny? It's NAI at most. Anyone could do it. Also you're glossing over the fact that he said he saw me as scum 75% to 25% but "didn't want me lynched" and then flipped his vote to YZB who he only saw as a 50% SCUM. How is that pro town? He hasn't done anything to push me or why he reads me as scum. He hasn't even really pushed YZB. I know exactly the reaction you had from this statement. "BECAUSE HE'S NEW!" Which is what he would want you to react.

Light_Yagami, his posts don't seem scum oriented, and he looks like his town meta, which is very different from his scum one. My townread on him doesn't make me agree with his reads and with the way he puts them, though. Meta is dangerous. You have to look at every game independently.

Distorted is a nullread, I didn't read most of his posts yet... and the ones I read aren't really AI. Agr

PowersThatBe, waiting on his answer about meta and going to check it, I suspect him slightly, he's a very capable scum, and he had very good answers to Yzb's posts. His reply to my small push about his sheriff claim suggestion was also satisfying. I think there's 1 scum between those two, and would tend to think it's yzb, but I'm not sure yet. Was the meta question about when I was converted in the lady gaga game? It was night 1.

Magoroth, he didn't give much content, he says it's because nobody really posted anything AI out of yzb-PTB. Yet I don't see a lot of commenting on it. I agree with his ideas about claiming or not, but anyone could do that. I'd say it's not a lot of quality. He didn't give many reads either. I'll keep my eyes on him. I see him as scumpainting me but then quickly backed off when I countered...

Yzb25, judging by the PTB - Yzb interactions, gut-meta, and by general behavior : I don't see stuff that stands as town indicative for him. I am not 100% convinced, but if there was to be a lynch immediatly, I would like to see him dead over anyone else.Idk I think you might have been reading too much into his posts. Could be right. I find him more neutral than anything.

My reads:

Townish:

MM -- Seems to actively trying to scumhunt. While meta is dangerous, MM is blatantly obvious scum. So FOR NOW. I can give him a town lean.
    Kira-- After just witnessing his scum play from the game I hosted, I see him playing much differently this game. He's actually quoting stuff and participating.

Neutral
    YZB - I haven't played with him in a while, but his posts don't feel like scum YZB. Yeah he pushed some shit against me, but ultimately I can see town perspective from some of the stuff he's done and contributed to. However, he needs to be pressured more.
    Distorted -- I've played scum with him before and he's done this same strat. Where he weaves in and out of contributing. However, since it's so early, I think it's NAI at most, especially since I'm not trying to lean into meta reads.

Scum leans

Mag -- simply because he attempted to misrep what I was saying about the sheriff stuff, and then very quickly backed off when I provided quotes to back up my version of events. It feels like he was trying to get low hanging fruit as everyone was looking at me because of the sheriff thing.
    Mike -- I've stated before. However, I feel like he knows what's going on. I feel like he's trying to play as "dumb towny" Stating "are pm's allowed" and stuff like that just seems very carefully chosen to lull us into a false sense of security as "oh he's just new"... No I don't buy that. And please don't hit back with "AIVION would never let a new player be scum." All of those are bad ways of thinking and will ultimately lead to our downfall. So yeah for his vast inconsistency. I'm gonna keep him as my highest scum lean.
    Shut up cow.

28. ISO #228

I mean, for townread Mike to scumread me is one thing, but for townread MM to scumread me is kinda next level. I'll have to do some self reflection on what's causing that, because I thought I was doing a decent job .

If people think I'm "over-emphasizing my pro-townyness", it may be because I used to get mislynched a lot as town so I kinda overemphasize my intentions at times(?) It's not something I'm fully self-aware of, but I definitely used to explain myself less.

Anyway, I'll read through the posts again and give an updated read list. I'll try my best not to be the town liability, anyway lol.

29. ISO #229

If I understand correctly, you scumread me for being the first vote. Is this a trend you've found by taking stats? What about if I happened to not be the first person on and MM or Mago cast their votes? Or do scums tend to come on first, anyway?

Or is it the fact I voted before anyone had even said anything?

I just wanna understand the process here. To me, in the early part of the day, the vote is just something used to draw attention, rather than actually start a lynch train. This is just the meta I'm used to.
    Actually Its A Statistic From The Mod.. Generally If Day One Lynch Is A Thing The First Person To Vote Is Scum. Thats True 98% Of The Time..

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

Upon a little more thought, I've probably puked enough thoughts lol. I'll respond to what people ping me for, and spend the rest of my time reading posts and trying to develop reads. Even if I do get lynched, hopefully I can give y'all something cute before I leave and enjoy having next week off!

I guess a scum could fake advocating for a worse strat so they're not obligated to comply with the better strat, but it's kind of obvious when someone is clinging to a point they know is dumb.

34. ISO #234

Due to some complications, unfortunately @Magoroth has to replace out. In his stead, @Stealthbomber16 Will take up the mantle and will resume in his place.
    Carry on.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I will say this I am Town that is no lie. well the scum already know that. But I could be sheriff Doc or Cit. If i am Doc they have to kill me to win this. So Did i make it so Skum attacks me tonight OR did I give my self safety so they would not dare waist a day to attack me? I will bet wager they will not attack me tonight and I am safe. So if town is smart they will not waist a day checking me. Because I must obv not be Doc right scum?????. Town will win this Skum will be found and lyched. To bad no Jester lol
    I CC doc what's up motherfuckers
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

37. ISO #237

Lmao I'd replace out if that were the case

*replaces out*
    Just want everyone to note this post because magoroth did indeed replace out which means that both of these guys are obviously scum

/s

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

Since Magoroth has replaced out, I will reset the vote counter. Stand by...

Done.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    *Walks Into Town & Tips Fedora* Here Is What Id Like To See Happen.. Doc On Me Invest On Someone Who Hasnt Talked Yet..
    Heyyyy nope I don't like this
    -vote Light_Yagami

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

@Marshmallow Marshall wait what's the post about meta?
    I wanted to know if you think that the old Lady Gaga game is still up to date with your meta. I'll check it anyway, I just want to hear your opinion on it

45. ISO #245

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Due to some complications, unfortunately @Magoroth has to replace out. In his stead, @Stealthbomber16 Will take up the mantle and will resume in his place.
    Carry on.
    Yay! HOMOPHOBIA died on this date!
    Shut up cow.

46. ISO #246

I CC doc what's up motherfuckers
    OH NO
    Shut up cow.

47. ISO #247

I hate when people do stuff like this and then walk away lmao. If you and mike aren't scum, you're setting someone up to be insta gibbed lol.

Your read list actually gives them a great defense as you yourself stated you'd want him dead in a immediate lynch lol.

Remember when you guys did this in that one lynch game and Blink and Aamirus insta lynched whoever it was and we lost?

I think we need more interactions from Distorted and Kira before we start lynch people.

Dang, here I am defending yzb. lololololololol
    I already stated that anyone turbolynching is lynched tomorrow. It was just an hypothetical situation to show my current thoughts.

We're not at MYLO. If we were, I obviously wouldn't be doing that unless I was convinced that the one I was voting was a scum. And obviously, we aren't turbolynching, I'm repeating myself but it doesn't seem to be heard anyway sooo...

48. ISO #248

U and distorted
    Distorted and MM

at this point

OR

MM and Kira.

So you say I'm scum? lol. Giving my honest thoughts is not scummy; you are scumreading me for giving my real thoughts instead of agreeing with you or putting convenient reads.

49. ISO #249

U and distorted
    Distorted and MM

at this point

OR

MM and Kira.

Ok nvm, you just say you're townreading me... But you just put me in scum pairings with nearly everyone so I am confused XD

50. ISO #250

I wanted to know if you think that the old Lady Gaga game is still up to date with your meta. I'll check it anyway, I just want to hear your opinion on it
    I don't understand what you could glean from this. If I say yes, you'll look at it and then see how I became scum day 2 and then try to use that to match how I play now. If I say no, you'll still read it and try to find similarities.

I think meta reading people from game to game is not a good strategy. I did it a lot when I was new, and it caused me to make some pretty terrible mistakes.

I believe my play is consistent to how I've always played, scum or not. However, back then, it was an entirely different set of people. Every game you play, with every individual you play with, kind've unlocks a different aspect of your personality.

The Lady GaGa was the first time I was scum, and also, it's not a good rep because I was cheating Day 1 since I knew I was going to be converted at night. I actively misled town as a town person.

So yeah, idk. Idk why you'd bring that game, of all games up /shrug .. just kinda goes back to how I said you always take veiled shots at me. I thought we discussed we weren't going to do that anymore.

So yeah, short answer is, I've played consistent (at least I think so) but the players have drastically changed, so how my play has been interpreted is now way different. Also, public opinion/biases always taint a persons read. Like Blink always always always scum reads me, and that's because he dislikes me.
    Shut up cow.