Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Day is ending in less than 20mins.
    Neat. Mayor nowhere to be found

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #802

Im hammering tsc in 5 minutes

Im giving people 5 mins

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

3. ISO #803

Congratscon efe win tsc

4. ISO #804

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    The fact you still think Yagami is Efe is mind boggling. Quite honestly I may of fucked up with my gambit, but you as the MAYOR are literally just throwing this game right now.

Look, I apologize for being stupid and making this game frustrating for the town. My gambit was dumb. I know. But YOU need to take a minute, relax, and FUCKING THINK LONG AND HARD.

the noob rolled efe, it's obvious at this point. Even a noob fresh to the fm scene can regurgitate SOMETHING. He saw he rolled a role that doesn't require thinking and he's playing the dumb noob card. You notice his lack of anything? HE KNOWS WE WILL TRY TO LYNCH HIM.

You say the lynches are between Myself and TSC? That means:

Lynch TSC Efe solo wins

OR

Lynch me and Town loses to mafia tomorrow.

You are setting town up for a lose with this. So if you're going to do THAT then just fucking lynch me then because this town doesn't deserve the win. I've tried my god damn best to convince you that Light is scum and if you are gonna DELIBRATELY IGNORE MY FUCKING POSTS THAT I DIRECTED TOWARDS YOU THEN WE FUCKING DESERVE TO LOSE.

THE MAYOR OF ALL FUCKING PEOPLE

Whatever. I may replace out myself actually.

Can I PTB?
    Generally, without trying to push you towards any alignment now, using emotions like this imo isn't good play and it is unfair towards stealth. A player of any alignment could write up something like that and it puts pressure that can easily go beyond the game. Please take a deep breath and rethink your strategy. To me, stealth's frustration right now makes perfect sense, and while I wouldn't vote tsc, who he has voted now, I fully understand why he did.
    So please try to put yourself in his position and form arguments that could convince a player with his point of view. Insults and emotions might give you results as well, but noone is gonna enjoy that.

5. ISO #805

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Generally, without trying to push you towards any alignment now, using emotions like this imo isn't good play and it is unfair towards stealth. A player of any alignment could write up something like that and it puts pressure that can easily go beyond the game. Please take a deep breath and rethink your strategy. To me, stealth's frustration right now makes perfect sense, and while I wouldn't vote tsc, who he has voted now, I fully understand why he did.
    So please try to put yourself in his position and form arguments that could convince a player with his point of view. Insults and emotions might give you results as well, but noone is gonna enjoy that.
    Then explain his frustrations.

Also I alteady said my piece on why kira is scum

Maybe everyone is frustrated i dunno i stoppped caring after he voted tsc

Its cool 3 mins and tsc solo wins idgaf

6. ISO #806

Alright fine, Lemme rethink

I won't hammer TSC just yet...

Lemme form my thoughts completely and fully then.

please ignore my emotionally filled shitpost @Stealthbomber16

I think I can convince you to hammer Kira.

7. ISO #807

5 MINUTE WARNING
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    To Me It Looks Like AIVION & MM Dont Care Who Gets Lynched So Long As It Isnt Them
    He says this, yet I've basically stated that TSC is a no go, and has said who my scum reads where.

Also, @AIVION I Gave My Word My Vote Wouldnt Change.. Im A Man Of My Word..
    This is deliberately scummy, he is trying to act neutral but his other words and actions scream opportunistic scum.

Unfortunately Upon Further Review Of Day 1.. With In All The Posts I Cant Find Anything Other Then My Own Speculative Nature.. Based On My Conspiracy Theories....

Attachment 25104
    His response to you when you threatened to hammer him. He basically gave up because he was afraid and not confident of his reads.

My Reason Was Because, It Seemed As Though You And @tsc2077 Were Teaming Day One. Also As Fast As Kenny Was Put Up Is Suspect With You @AIVION And @tsc2077 Leading The Drive. Early Day 2 It Required Mayor To Calm Everyone Down So We Could Actually Think This Through Like Civilized People And Not Blood Thirsty Savages, As You Are Portraying Yourself To Be @Marshmallow Marshall .
    We were not teaming day 1, we were forming reads on each other. Also didn't you just say earlier that when you investigated d1 you found nothing but your own "Conspiracy theories"? He's been woving fables all game and just mishmashing random shit, which is very anti-town and useless.

Hmm My Problem Is Once I Place My Vote @AIVION It Never Changes. Im Hoping That You Will See The Light On The Other Side. And Your Counter Claim To Me Could Have Very Well Been Because You Are In Fact Efe The Role. Trying To Get Lynched. Thus , Me Placing A Vote On You Would Ensure The Games End. In My Opinion.
    The scumslip, the fruit of my labors (my gambit) He claimed neutral, but then said I WAS the neutral. This is the biggest thing that screams Yagami is scum.

I Was Giving My Reason To Why My Vote Was On You When Suddenly Efe Was Turbo Lynched. It Was After The Lynch And Must Be Ignored.
    Tries to play off his opportunistic vote On MM. Won't even explain it and uses excuses, which I mentioned earlier, IS VERY SCUMMY.

And Quite Frankly @Marshmallow Marshall I Think Your Deliberately Misleading Town
    All MM's done was use logic and sound arguments. All you've done is try to discredit with very little logic.

Not to mention he's been very distant towards Kenny, which is prime suspect #1. There's no world in which Kira ISN't Scum.

I know I've been unlogical myself and very stupid. But this is the best I can come up with.

AT LEAST IT'S SOMETHING.

Ignore my emotional garbage and just please, Lynch Kira.

11. ISO #811

Fuck he's not coming on...

RIP.

Sorry town ;/ I let you down...

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

NIGHT 2

The SC2MAFIA community came together once again. This time they tracked the information gained from raiding Mesk’s house to find their next target. On a napkin from the starlight lounge, where she frequented as a “professional dancer” was a name…and an address. And the words “covenant of the light.” And “meeting” With nothing else to go on, the SC2MAFIA community members tracked down the person. Breaking the door in and seizing their computer. They found @tsc2077 sitting there, naked from the waist up and covered in chocolate…or so they thought…. they broke everything and gave him a good talking to. It turns out that their suspicions were WRONG! After he was done sobbing and mumbling about being new to the neighborhood and how he was angry at all who destroyed his room…he revealed that he was just aHYPOCRITE. But it was too late. The damage was done, and even if he could get back online, his trust was forever shattered. He called the police, but the mob quickly vanished. Now he was left picking up the pieces of his broken life.

Night Ends

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

15. ISO #815

DAY 3

Quick Links:

Link to Day 2
    Link to Setup / Day 1 Post
    Link to setup workshop

Arrow very smartly upgraded the sites security features after several attacks on members of the community. Since the growing amount of fake news circulating as well, Arrow had to be vigilant. He installed the most ferocious anti-spam feature money could buy, and good thing too, as he was the next victim of the OGC Menaces attack. He was DDOS’d but the firewall held up and his computer was only momentarily locked up. With no one losing connection to the site, the community members retained some control.

No one died.

Living Players:

@Kenny
    @Stealthbomber16
    @AIVION
    @Light_Yagami
    @Marshmallow Marshall

Dead Players:
    @Efekannn02 -- Mesk
    @TheGodDavid -- Hypocrite
    @tsc2077 -- Hypocrite

3 votes to hammer.

Day Ends

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Shut up cow.

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

GAME END.

The community led by ARROW became enraged at @AIVION who seemed to be trying to wrestle power away from the leaders. “Could he be an OGC Menace in disguise? Could he be the vile PTB, or someone much much worse? No, PTB is the worst of them all…So he must be PTB!” But in his anger and short sightedness, ARROW listened to intel he got from Mesk’s home. In a secure file was the name of a close associate. It read "VIP must contact IRL ASAP. PROJECT TAKEDOWN"Arrow believed to be PTB. This address belonged to @AIVION . When the community broke in, gas filled their lungs, and they fell asleep. When they awoke, they were all tied up in the basement. A cackle was heard. It was EFEKANNN02, the true master of chaos. He lured them all into his home. As it turns out, he was really blackmailing the OGC Menaces into acts of terror. His goal was to lure Arrow out of hiding. And he succeeded. He tortured Arrow and the others for hours with silly memes, and childish cartoons. He even tickled them….and read bad poetry. He vowed to continue until he Arrow handed over his password to the site. Arrow refused. EFEKANNN02 promised they’d never be released…. He tortured them again and again and again for over 72 hours. When the group realized no back up was coming for them, Arrow sadly gave over his password. EFEKANNN02 finally having what he wanted, he logged in under Arrow’s account deletes SC2MAFIA, and all the content forever. Years of blood, sweat, tears, and salt, now gone. The site was fresh for remaking. Except. EFEKANNN02 changed Arrow’s password and recovery email and walked away, laughing.

Congrats @AIVION SOLO JESTER WIN

ROLES:
    @Kenny PLZLEAVEDUCK
    @Stealthbomber16 -- ARROW
    @tsc2077 --HYPOCRITE
    @AIVION EFEKANNN02
    @Light_Yagami --PTB
    @Marshmallow Marshall GYRLANDER/SEXY ISABELLA
    @Efekannn02 -- MESK
    @TheGodDavid -- HYPOCRITE
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #821

Scum chat link: https://discord.gg/FmyuarM
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

OH
    MY
    FUCKING
    GOD
    LMFAO

GG LOL
    -vote AIVION
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

25. ISO #825

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    OH
    MY
    FUCKING
    GOD
    LMFAO

GG LOL
    -vote AIVION
    HAHAHAHA

WHO HAS THE LAST LAUGH NOW?!?

I have a lot to say here will say it when i get home from work

OMFG WTF LOL

26. ISO #826

HOST NOTES:

@AIVION really woke up in the last half of the game. Before last night, I was like WTF is he doing? He literally found all the scum day 1 lol. He then was lynching all of them. I was like in my head, hey man, you're supposed to be scum read to get lynched. He even pm'd me at one point and was like "wow I should have gotten mayor. I'm killing it" I obviously didn't respond lol. But yeah, when MM claimed in night, instantly you should have cc'd the claim, then been super cagey and dodgy, and have all your arguments fall apart.

@TheGodDavid -- thanks so much for subbing in. Why the scum killed you of all people, I have no clue lol.

@Kenny we talked extensively in mafia chat. I'll let MM explain his reasoning for blocking you constantly, as you don't believe me lol

@Light_Yagami you had great instincts, you were just too passive in the end with your disagreements.

@Stealthbomber16 I feel like your mind melted at some point. You were right to be cautious, but you did back the town off of a sure fire scum lynch. And redirected the train to your townie.

@tsc2077 -- experience will help you. You did good, stick around.

@Efekannn02 -- sigh, not sure if you were throwing or not.

@Marshmallow Marshall -- overall you had the best reads on everyone in game. If Kira didn't hammer, I'm sure you would have gotten kenny lynched. Its a shame they turbo'd the wrong person.

Thank you everyone for making my first hosting experience memorable. LOL hosting his hard for many reasons. The biggest is when you see people making bonehead decisions and you just have to let them.
    Shut up cow.

27. ISO #827

-vote marshmallow marshall
    for MVP.
    Shut up cow.

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

-vote marshmallow marshall
    for MVP.
    Thanks <3

but aivion is a god XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

30. ISO #830

This was really sad... I had the right scums, the right scum tells, the right ACTIONS... but not enough charism I guess lol.

I thought the day was starting later than that, else I would have gotten here, so my bad on there.

PTB asked me to explain why I was roleblocking you Kenny. Well it's quite simple... you were confirmed scum, so on N1 the choice was pretty easy. Then the bullshit on N2... Whatever was happening, people were definetly trying to WIFOM me out of roleblocking you. So I just sent the action and ignored the attempts, which was the right thing to do.

What I wonder is what the fuck did AIVION do 1: on early D1, where he was really SUPER towny... did you play just like town or did you actually scum play in scum mindset? Or a special jester mindset? 2: when you sort of woke up and outed the scum team? 3: when you decided to attack me and I was like WTF IS THAT and nearly voted you into oblivion, but then realized it made 0 sense that you were scum with both kenny and efe...

This game was very strange, maybe not balanced enough, with... debatable plays from all alignments, but it was a fun run, and I really like the "all masons" theme. Lore was funny and sad though, the tsc lynch lore was literally what happened

Last note: I thank everyone for remaining civil and nice. The game was very enjoyable, and the friendliness of everyone contributed to it a lot. Let's keep this mindset for the next games!

GG WP everyone. And another WTF because I really didn't expect the jester lol...

31. ISO #831

This was really sad... I had the right scums, the right scum tells, the right ACTIONS... but not enough charism I guess lol.

I thought the day was starting later than that, else I would have gotten here, so my bad on there.

PTB asked me to explain why I was roleblocking you Kenny. Well it's quite simple... you were confirmed scum, so on N1 the choice was pretty easy. Then the bullshit on N2... Whatever was happening, people were definetly trying to WIFOM me out of roleblocking you. So I just sent the action and ignored the attempts, which was the right thing to do.

What I wonder is what the fuck did AIVION do 1: on early D1, where he was really SUPER towny... did you play just like town or did you actually scum play in scum mindset? Or a special jester mindset? 2: when you sort of woke up and outed the scum team? 3: when you decided to attack me and I was like WTF IS THAT and nearly voted you into oblivion, but then realized it made 0 sense that you were scum with both kenny and efe...

This game was very strange, maybe not balanced enough, with... debatable plays from all alignments, but it was a fun run, and I really like the "all masons" theme. Lore was funny and sad though, the tsc lynch lore was literally what happened

Last note: I thank everyone for remaining civil and nice. The game was very enjoyable, and the friendliness of everyone contributed to it a lot. Let's keep this mindset for the next games!

GG WP everyone. And another WTF because I really didn't expect the jester lol...
    @Kenny
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #832

Also TSC, I am sorry for you... You did good, we simply made the wrong choice in the PoE (which means process of elimination, for future reference).

33. ISO #833

Btw... Kenny didn't believe you when you told him I had stuck with my action lol???

@Stealthbomber16 just saying that plzleaveduck bypasses ALL immunity, INCLUDING YOURS. So I saved your ass :P

34. ISO #834

This game was balanced. I gave y'all and Night Immune mayor, and added a role who could kill him. Then added a role that could protect the mayor from that action.

Unfortunately the mafia misplayed so very hard.

Had kenny not cc'd, they could have killed MM, then jailed and killed SB 16 and then win

but nope. lol
    Shut up cow.

35. ISO #835

Btw... Kenny didn't believe you when you told him I had stuck with my action lol???

@Stealthbomber16 just saying that plzleaveduck bypasses ALL immunity, INCLUDING YOURS. So I saved your ass :P
    read scum chat lol
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

this game was an absolute unit and that ending was a bigger twist than all of game of thrones
    I'm guessing u liked it?
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #839

this game was an absolute unit and that ending was a bigger twist than all of game of thrones
    ..yea XD

40. ISO #840

If anyone wants to give anon feedback

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link
    Shut up cow.

41. ISO #841

Alright, I'm on a computer now, so I want to go ahead and say my thoughts here:

This was my first Jester FM. I was a bit nervous, I AM A CONFIDENT AND GREAT JESTER in the mod and other forms of mafia BESIDES FM's. My usually strategy as a Jester is to be annoying with my claims and such and hope my inconsistencies get me lynched. Once the scums were Rb'd in the mod and I claimed RB as a jester immediately in the day chat. I was lynched right afterwards <- Stuff like that.

This game, I started off strong. I wanted to be that Jester that was active in the chat instead of being a lurking scumbag. I wanted to push and pry at everyone. I legit thought Efekannn02 was Hypocrite, and figured PTB wouldn't make him scum. But then Kenny actually tried to do some stupid gambit, and he tried that as town in the Illuminati game SO I THOUGHT KENNY WAS TOWN DURING D1. So I figured *hey, if Efekannn and kenny are both town and I get them riled at me, I could just win that way!*

So I started littering all my posts with scummy garbage like Additional information (I KNEW YOU WERE TOWN. We are BOTH town. I am CONFIDENT with my thoughts) etc etc to see if people picked up on my scumminess. I pushed inconsistently and Irrationally against Efe and Kenny.

Efe was lynched D1 and he flipped scum.

I legit Panicked.

The night chat went around and I was just sort of dunno what to do during it. Kind of whatever, really. Saw Light claim NoctiZ (HELLO SCUM) I saw he would counter push me when I asked if I CC'd him would he? So it was then when I decided to Counter Claim him. Hoping he would push me. (HE NEVER DID WTF. SO I BLEW YOUR DAMN GREENHOUSE UP I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT).

Kenny claimed Jailor and I PANICKED. HE SCUMREAD ME AND I WAS AFRAID HE WAS REALLY AAMIRUS, WHAT IF HE JAILED AND EXECUTED ME?

I pushed kenny on purpose Day 2 for that reason. I was super scared he was really Aamirus. So I started acting stupid, Illogical. Created the scummiest and dumbest gambit the world has ever seen. I didn't like the way I was thinking, It literally gave me migranes for days on end how I was acting. Every post I would regurgitate I would just get a bigger and bigger headache (I HATED MYSELF AND MY PLAYSTYLE. LIKE I THINK IT WILL LEGIT TAKE ME WEEKS TO GET OUT OF THIS MINDSET).

So that was my plan. Then I realized with the fact that I knew Light was scum, MM sort of made me think otherwise. I was like (If he's jailor then MM must be Calix! So I must buddy buddy with him since he townread me). So I did just that. When he tried to help me turbolynch Kenny, I was SO SURE that he was scum with Light. But as the day went on I realized (wait, no way. If Light is scum, then it makes NO SENSE for MM to be scum) So I was like (oh... Shit. I was being overly pushy for almost no reason). It kind of got me scumread a BIT but I think I was just being read as a dumb town. Which made me fell apart.

So then that gambit happened, my final attempt at winning this game. If Light wouldn't push me and vote me, then I had to do this. I didn't account for Stealth lynching TSC, I was panicking.

It was then when I started saying "LYNCH KIRA LYNCH KIRA!" I didn't want the scums to have a night kill. If TSC is lynched and they kill MM. It's Stealth, Me, and the two scums. I was at the Scums mercy. I had NO CHANCE To win in that scenario.

I even made that semi-decent case in the end on Light's part after Kenny told me to calm down with my emotional garbage. Then when TSC was lynched, I decided to just play the bad guy in the night chat. Act like I was PTB. Maybe I could be lynched?

I knew Scums HAD to of known I was Efekannn at that point. There's no way. My hopes is that MM get's the roleblock and they lynch Kenny then Me.

This ending BLEW MY MIND. LOL.

In the end, I still can't believe I won. I had a laughing fit at work when I saw the end there, and my co-workers thought I was mad. WELL, I AM MAD! INSANELY MAD! A-HA! A-HA!

-vote MarshMallow Marshall
    You were my favorite this game. Light was my second favorite since him and I had fun with the Roleplay.

@Light_Yagami Btw I DID have fun in the beginning with that Roleplay. Maybe for your next game tone it down a bit though?

Just saying.

GG WP Thanks for Hosting @PowersThatBe this was one hell of a fucking ride. I may of had legit migranes from how insane I was this game, but at least it was a hellish ride that I persevered and came out victorious in the end.

Also sorry for frustrating you Stealth, lol. But Efekannn was born to be frustrating :P
    Last edited by AIVION; October 31st, 2018 at 07:57 PM.

42. ISO #842

I didn't really enjoy days 1-2 but that ending made this entire game worth it. I'm actually not even mad anymore. That's the funniest shit in the universe. And now I'm just imagining my coworkers looking at me having a laughing fit while I put items back on the shelves at the end of a shift and being confused as hell.

AIVION deserves the win for playing like that. I was thinking "so we have very similar scum metas, good to know for next game" and then he flipped FUCKING JESTER WHAT THE FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

43. ISO #843

:P

Yes, special Jester Mindset, it sort of backfired early though.

Actually forgot to say in my thoughts: I pushed you because I was doubting you were really town.

Remember my post when I said "I'm really frustrated with you two?" I was referring to you and Light.

I thought you were still scum.

Your reaction and that association post sealed the deal and made me realize you were legit town. Lol.

Also maybe you WOULD vote me ..? Maybe?

xD

44. ISO #844

I didn't really enjoy days 1-2 but that ending made this entire game worth it. I'm actually not even mad anymore. That's the funniest shit in the universe. And now I'm just imagining my coworkers looking at me having a laughing fit while I put items back on the shelves at the end of a shift and being confused as hell.

AIVION deserves the win for playing like that. I was thinking "so we have very similar scum metas, good to know for next game" and then he flipped FUCKING JESTER WHAT THE FUCK
    Thanks <3

My Mindset was all over the place, I'd never EVER play this way. Not as scum, not as town.

All you gained was my Jester WIFOM. Which is probably near to useless

45. ISO #845

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    :P

Yes, special Jester Mindset, it sort of backfired early though.

Actually forgot to say in my thoughts: I pushed you because I was doubting you were really town.

Remember my post when I said "I'm really frustrated with you two?" I was referring to you and Light.

I thought you were still scum.

Your reaction and that association post sealed the deal and made me realize you were legit town. Lol.

Also maybe you WOULD vote me ..? Maybe?

xD
    I vote you right now

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Why wasn't kenny lynched day 2 i dont understand, when yiu have a confirmed scum you lynch them...
    My thought process is that I didn’t know if he was scum or if MM was scum.

48. ISO #848

Why aivion over him then when I gave you the feedback that you escaped from jail
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #849

Why aivion over him then when I gave you the feedback that you escaped from jail
    ^ This.

50. ISO #850

Oh I misinterpreted this

I dunno, I was just confident AIVION was maf and was more mad at him so lynched him instead of Kenny