PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM

WELCOME TO PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM

The game will begin at 12:00am Eastern: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?...ober+27th+2018

Setup: Link to Setup Workshop

Arrow
    Hypocrite
    Hypocrite
    Hidden Staff

Hidden Neutral

PTB
    Mesk
    Hidden OGCER

ROLE ARE BEING SENT OUT
    Last edited by PowersThatBe; October 27th, 2018 at 11:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #2

Re: PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM

DAY 1.

Link to Setup Workshop

Forum mafia crime is on the rise in the SC2MAFIA community. Rife with Out of Game Communication...the players have had enough. Some have band together with the staff to find the evil OGCers PTB and Mesk...however, as the community begins searching, paranoia sets in. Tensions boil over, and some players decide to join PTB and Mesk in their crusade to ruin the fun of everyone. Arrow fearing the death of the site, decides to take a more active role in fighting back against the known cheaters....now if only he can find their IP addresses. PTB and Mesk have gone into hiding, using VPNS to avoid bans, as they run the site into the ground...Some players have even begun fighting fire with fire... And some players don't care what happens, they're just here to see the world burn...

Living Players:

@Kenny
    @Stealthbomber16
    @tsc2077
    @Efekannn02
    @AIVION
    @Gyrlander
    @Light_Yagami
    @Marshmallow Marshall

Dead Players:
    No one... yet.

5 votes to hammer.

Day Ends

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by PowersThatBe; October 27th, 2018 at 11:48 AM.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

3. ISO #3

Started game 22 mins early because why not?

ALSO please note. I will generally try to respond to lynches etc whenever they happen. Be mindful. I do work 9-5 Monday through Friday. So I can guarantee that I can start night by 6:30pm eastern time. Please refrain from talking in all player night chat until I give the OKAY.

I care about presentation, so I will try to limit doing any of the place holder day end posts etc. Have fun!

Also link to night chat. Observers welcome. https://discord.gg/EZaDBUv
    Last edited by PowersThatBe; October 27th, 2018 at 03:25 AM.
    Shut up cow.

4. ISO #4

Nice. First post First Vote.

-vote Light_Yagami

Now that I wrote your name down, does that mean I get to choose your death? <3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #5

so PTB and Mesk are just Mafioso's. We have to find out who the hidden power Mafia role is I thinks.

Arrow should just reveal immediately since he can't die.

All TPR's just business as usual.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

6. ISO #6

When you expect coming in to a bunch of posts because you haven't been here at start... and then you see this. ;-;

First of all, PTB and Mesk aren't simply mafiosi. If one of them dies + the power mafia, the mafia lose their factional kill. I think it's kinda useful to take one down still.

@PowersThatBe The setup states that Arrow is night immune as long as members of his faction are alive. It also says this is at the host's discretion. Is Arrow night immune this game?
    When is Firebringer's ability sent, when does it take effect, and when does the suicide happen?
    When Noctiz remembers an alignment, what does he become (which role)?

@tsc2077 , welcome to your first game on here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. The earlier those are answered, the better it is for town.

Also note that OGC team have... OGC, meaning that they have a permanent chat. They can coordinate easily.

Also also take note that we are already at a kinda awkward situation because the game starts at MYLO. We don't have room for error. We also cannot no-lynch.

-vote AIVION
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #7

I'm going to sleep now, good night folks.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    When you expect coming in to a bunch of posts because you haven't been here at start... and then you see this. ;-;

First of all, PTB and Mesk aren't simply mafiosi. If one of them dies + the power mafia, the mafia lose their factional kill. I think it's kinda useful to take one down still. Check the set up again, that was put in place when it was just them on the scum team and it was a 6 person game. For the scum to lose their night kill, they have to be solo scum on the team. That applies to all the scum currently.

@PowersThatBe The setup states that Arrow is night immune as long as members of his faction are alive. It also says this is at the host's discretion. Is Arrow night immune this game? Night immunity will be revealed if and when Arrow reveals.
    When is Firebringer's ability sent, when does it take effect, and when does the suicide happen? It's a night action
    When Noctiz remembers an alignment, what does he become (which role)? Whichever role he remembered

@tsc2077 , welcome to your first game on here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. The earlier those are answered, the better it is for town.

Also note that OGC team have... OGC, meaning that they have a permanent chat. They can coordinate easily.

Also also take note that we are already at a kinda awkward situation because the game starts at MYLO. We don't have room for error. We also cannot no-lynch.

-vote AIVION
    please see teal points in quote thanks.
    Shut up cow.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Nice. First post First Vote.

-vote Light_Yagami

Now that I wrote your name down, does that mean I get to choose your death? <3
    1. This aint the First Post but it is the First Vote
    2. This is totally trying to show off dominance, in my book it is neither scummy or towny until some other factors are shown

80% sure its a fake vote due to the joke he is trying to make a joke about
    Lemme explain Light Yagami is the Protagonist(Antagonist?idk) in the Anime Death Note and he writes people's names into a notebook to kill them in 60 seconds
    in that post AIVION tried to be ironic by writing Light Yagami's name down on that Forum Post
    I Like Ice Cream

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    so PTB and Mesk are just Mafioso's. We have to find out who the hidden power Mafia role is I thinks.

Arrow should just reveal immediately since he can't die.

All TPR's just business as usual.
    Here we are seeing AIVION categorize shit and he wants to find the hidden mafia power
    sounds like he wants to shrug it off saying whatever and underestimating the evils or trying to change other's attentions on other things
    cant say towny or mafia for sure

Agreed there is literally almost no reason to not reveal as a NIMayor(i would definitively not reveal until doing a hammering though lol)

How can you be sure of it? are you that TPR?
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    -repick
    In This Post We See A German Wanting To Either A:Repick The Host
    B:Repick His Role
    If We Connect This To The Previous Post Then It Would Be

A:He Either Dislikes PTB Because Of The Role He Has Gotten(pretty salty huh)

B:He Dislikes The Role He Has Gotten For Whatever Reason And Wants It Repicked
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    In This Post We See A German Wanting To Either A:Repick The Host
    B:Repick His Role
    If We Connect This To The Previous Post Then It Would Be

A:He Either Dislikes PTB Because Of The Role He Has Gotten(pretty salty huh)

B:He Dislikes The Role He Has Gotten For Whatever Reason And Wants It Repicked
    shit i messed up the colours lol
    I Like Ice Cream

20. ISO #20

First of all, PTB and Mesk aren't simply mafiosi. If one of them dies + the power mafia, the mafia lose their factional kill. I think it's kinda useful to take one down still.

@PowersThatBe The setup states that Arrow is night immune as long as members of his faction are alive. It also says this is at the host's discretion. Is Arrow night immune this game?
    When is Firebringer's ability sent, when does it take effect, and when does the suicide happen?

-vote AIVION
    im totally not gonna analyze that long post sooo uhmmmm

he is scum im 90% sure of it
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #21

my 4 goals

being offensive to cats
    annoying MM
    finding PTB but not mesk

can thingyman convert me please?
    but these are 3 goals and one question lol
    you childish little brat you are still salty because of Gyrlander huh?
    why just why would you want to annoy MM? i actually know the reason why but its not suitable for this FM
    let me guess you want mesk to live cause you like mesk more than ptb?
    totally sure you either A:want to leave this community forever
    B:you are Efekannn02 and want to prove a point
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

If 2 townies vote a townie the mafia can turbolynch here.
    This means you would now be at L-1 if you were town.
    Are you?
    this is the dumbest shit i ever read right now im totally sure this is a troll vote lol as if the mafia would intentionally reveal themselves day 1 only idiots would do it

wait are you a idiot?
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #24

my own reads

Scum: Marshmallow Marshall: im hella sure he is the scum lol
    Possible Scum: Kenny: he either is the scum or mayor but the interactions i have been saying he is scum lol
    AIVION: Gut Feeling

Neutral: IDK yet probably one of those 3 scum reads

Town: Everyone Else
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

If 2 townies vote a townie the mafia can turbolynch here.
    This means you would now be at L-1 if you were town.
    Are you?
    lol I'm town, yes, and for someone to get turbolynched it would take a great amount of retardness. I DO NOT FEAR YOU, MORTAL.

28. ISO #28

please see teal points in quote thanks.
    OK so maybe arrow is immune, maybe he isn't, and the only way to know it is him revealing. Keep that in mind.

Also the first statement still stands.

29. ISO #29

Oh god... Efe stop mimicking Distorted please

I gtg now, I'll post more meaningful stuff in some hours

30. ISO #30

way too early to be a fake GN8 so yeah im totally sure its a real one
    Please refrain from using this color. It is the host question answer color. Thanks!
    Shut up cow.

31. ISO #31

And This is totally what happens if you want me to be active you scumbags!
    -vote Efekannn02

Ew. You call that contribution?

So far MM is town and Kenny is Null but yew r Scum

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

-vote AIVION
    Actually your vote on me with that specific GIF is Funny AF and Ironic.

Also yes they are... They both have no actual powers just factional kills.

34. ISO #34

this is the dumbest shit i ever read right now im totally sure this is a troll vote lol as if the mafia would intentionally reveal themselves day 1 only idiots would do it

wait are you a idiot?
    The stupidity of the stupidity of this post and response actually scream towny to me...

Hmmmmmm I am now Conflicted.

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

lol I'm town, yes, and for someone to get turbolynched it would take a great amount of retardness. I DO NOT FEAR YOU, MORTAL.
    The Mafia have a continuous chat that can be used and will be used for this purpose.

Your lack of clarification and thought of this screams towny to me as well.

Feeling like I got the scums in my sights so far.

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    *Thinks* They Sure Are Getting Testy Out There.. I Need Ta Clear The Cob Webs Out Of My Head Before I Can Properly Analyze This And Contribute Properly. That Way I Can Be The Champion Of The Highest Quality And Save This Town From Its Self..
    So "Investigate Further" And get your thoughts out there instead of using this weird Monologue shit.

Despite how interesting it is so far xD

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

-vote AlVlON

Are You Efekannn?
    I Think You Are Efekannn.
    ? Efekannn is Efekannn.

Wtf are you smoking?

also nice vote out of no where. Explain?

41. ISO #41

If Someone Convinces Me That AIVION Is Not Efekann I Will Scumread Them.
    -vote Kenny

Sounds pretty aggressive to me. I take it back you are scum to me now.

42. ISO #42

OH the role... DERP xD

No I am Town.

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Today Is Gonna Be AIVION Or Me.
    I Refuse To Vote Anyone Else.
    The last time you did this you were town.

we are BOTH town.

It's also still early D1. What kind of gain are you even getting from this dumb Gambit?

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

Only Scum Fears Votes.
    Never said I feared the vote, I just think it's retarded when EVEN YOU YOURSELF said that the Mafia can turbolynch at anytime.

You are setting up a mislynch sir, and this is how town loses games.

You are more than likely town so be smart, and try to have an open mind for the rest of the day. This is just dumb.

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

-vote Efekannn02
    While I agree that Efekannn's "contribution" was just lame and lackluster, Kenny is doing some stupid shit here.

Thoughts?

50. ISO #50

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Someone Quoted My Thoughts How Fascinating They Must Be Telepathic Ive Not Left My Dwelling Yet. There Also Wasnt A Knock At My Door.. This Person Must Be Physic.
    >.<