3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    SJ trying to look a bit like hybrid without actually coming out makes me think that he's night immune and doesn't want to get lynched.
    Maybe he's efe, but we need efe alive right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I have a diff. opinion on him. However, I believe that for the sake of his strategy, that I believe is pro-town, I will not discuss it. Just don't lynch SJ.
    Hi people who think about me!
    Kenny, in what way am I trying to look like hybrid?

And MM, feel free to discuss anything you think of me, the more the better.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Hi people who think about me!
    Kenny, in what way am I trying to look like hybrid?

And MM, feel free to discuss anything you think of me, the more the better.
    Various people were seeing you as hybrid earlier for the way you posted and explained that with your general meta.
    I'm believing that and haven't played enough to really verify that for myself.

12. ISO #462

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    I wasn't able to play this, can someone explain me what happened?

I also informed i'm going to leave, but it seems like i don't have replacement so i'm back (proably).
    I'm glad your bake arsonist. I missed you!
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

13. ISO #463

Various people were seeing you as hybrid earlier for the way you posted and explained that with your general meta.
    I'm believing that and haven't played enough to really verify that for myself.
    So, you don't have your own opinion and are instead piggybacking onto others?
    Sounds dodgy.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

14. ISO #464

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    So, unlike a town vs mafia traditional setup, there is no scum team here on D1 that we can try to identify based on them aligning with each other/defending each other. So basically it's just a random lynch.... I guess we could do that, but I am thinking we could also just skip? If we randomly lynch we could end up lynching Hybrid, whereas if we skip we really don't lose anything...…………….
    True. Efekannn02 sucks at making setups.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

So, you don't have your own opinion and are instead piggybacking onto others?
    Sounds dodgy.
    I said that I believe you are trying to look like hybrid to others without claiming that role because you are a cult leader.
    that is my own opinion and wasn't said by anyone else before. I am not piggybacking as you claim and there's nothing dodgy about my answers.
    Don't try to just twist my words like that now.

17. ISO #467

I said that I believe you are trying to look like hybrid to others without claiming that role because you are a cult leader.
    that is my own opinion and wasn't said by anyone else before. I am not piggybacking as you claim and there's nothing dodgy about my answers.
    Don't try to just twist my words like that now.
    It falls apart when you have no reason to explain in what way I'm trying to look like hybrid. It's the first step of your read on me, the scaffolding to your opinion. I asked you in what way am I trying to look like hybrid, which remains unanswered.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #468
    Rachyl

lets work on trying to find the Hybrid. that should be the main focus......

19. ISO #469

Also, i throught it will be a good setup for post farming but...
    It's hard to find what role is scum and what is good.
    This setup is total mindfuck.

But many said SJ is Hybrid, SB16 is CHOOO, Arsonist is SC2 Player and SB16 is the best who we can lynch.
    If he's dunna, he can kill MafiaZ so he's not good too, since many pepole said MafiaZ is good guys.

So SB16 is the best who we can lynch in both ways.

Lynching hybrid will make SC2 players lose, BUT, if they got converted to MafiaZ so they won't lose!
    Skwirl wins with MafiaZ.

Did i understand everything right?
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    lets work on trying to find the Hybrid. that should be the main focus......
    Not 100% sure but thiese messages sound hybrid-ish.

I claim. AlllIiiIiivE. 0118999881999119725-3
    Brrrreeeeeaaaaaad.
    No. Let's all eat cake.
    Can we lynch the sc2staff? It's always best to attack the staff.

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475
    Rachyl

Hay Superjack, do you know if there are any admins around right now to help me with a point restore? arrow said that i might have to wait until the weekend, and well, its the weekend now, so id really like my point restore

26. ISO #476

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    By the way, that Abe Lincoln guy is me on my phone. Ignore it.

SJ is Hybrid btw, host meta says that lmao

that's probably why Rachyl is staff
    MM and Kenny are my top town reads atm
    I don't really have any scum reads, but I have a few Hybrid reads - SJ and SB16
    Null reads - Haecceity and everyone else
    Also, Hybrid is either confirmed town or confirmed scum, depending on what we decide to do this game.
    That's fine. Lynch me if you want to - I'll win either way. I'd prefernot to get lynched, but I'm fine either way.

Whatever you do though, please do not Lynch SJ/SB16, one of them is likely Hybrid (possibly SB16). Kenny is town or a Power Role (not MafiaZ/Dunna).

MM is probably town.
    @SuperJack Mag said a bunch of times he's reading you as hybrid for the way you acted at the beginning of the day. He explained that with meta and I cannot verify it but either way I am allowed to and also did build an opinion on you based on that because it's literally all I have. You haven't said anything else at all. That you're now trying to back out of it all and try to devalue my opinion because I don't know you well enough imo confirms that I must've been right somewhere. Are you Efekannn02?

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Hay Superjack, do you know if there are any admins around right now to help me with a point restore? arrow said that i might have to wait until the weekend, and well, its the weekend now, so id really like my point restore
    Any Sc2Mafia Staff Member Online Who Can Help With Rachyl's Point Restore Problem?
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Dunna: Survive Until The End OR Kill The MafiaZ Members Before Dying
    Nah we don't need you anyway in that case. Die die die.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

Gdi drop the hammer already... he claims SURVIVOR who has a side wincon that is bad for us. We have 0 reasons to keep him alive.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

Day Two

Setup

Story Continiutationle:It Was A Natural Day In Sc2Mafianainationicitylepatatorita And An Ancient Being Called The Dimension Destroyer And His 8 Weakling Assisstants 5 World Destroyers And 3 Universe(Galaxy) Destroyers
    Had Been Challenged By The 9 Creators(theyre semi canon in the lore tbh) To Watch The Useless Fun Junk Happening In Sc2Mafia
    While All Useless Stupid Weaklings Enjoy Their Time The Dimension Destroyer Actually Enjoys His Time By Watching Idk Story Is Not Finished Wait For D3

@Magoroth Has Died He Was Scvmurderer
    @Haecceity Has Died He Was Starcraft Player

5 votes to hammer.

Roles
    Living
    Graveyard
    Efekannn02
    Distorted
    Starcraft Player
    Starcraft Player
    Starcraft Player
    Starcraft Player
    Hybrid
    Sc2Mafia Staff Member
    MafiaZ Member

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

I Hope Im Doing Well As Host Pls PM Me If I Forgot Someone

Day One(im gonna do the links later)
    Day Three
    I Like Ice Cream

40. ISO #490

LOLOLOLOL MAGOROTH WAS SCVMURDERER XDDDDDDD

How did he die?

41. ISO #491

ok, i read through the last few pages before beginning of day and noticed something. I typed up this LW, but then realized I cant make LWs in this =(

here is teh LW:

"Marshmallow Marshall is something bad. He has completely ignored people saying, multiple times, that if Hybrid is lynched, efe dies. I think Marshmallow Marshall is Efekannn02.

If the was a role that would win with us, he would have acknowledged that information. Look at posts 400 - 450 I cant remember exactly where it is, but he has ignored people telling him that efe dies if Hybrid is lynched multiple times. THAT IS NOT HIS PLAYSTYLE. he NEVER ignores information."

That is why he has been constantly telling Hybrid NOT to reveal. he even said if hybrid reveals its to NOT lynch him.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

42. ISO #492

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ok, i read through the last few pages before beginning of day and noticed something. I typed up this LW, but then realized I cant make LWs in this =(

here is teh LW:

"Marshmallow Marshall is something bad. He has completely ignored people saying, multiple times, that if Hybrid is lynched, efe dies. I think Marshmallow Marshall is Efekannn02.

If the was a role that would win with us, he would have acknowledged that information. Look at posts 400 - 450 I cant remember exactly where it is, but he has ignored people telling him that efe dies if Hybrid is lynched multiple times. THAT IS NOT HIS PLAYSTYLE. he NEVER ignores information."

That is why he has been constantly telling Hybrid NOT to reveal. he even said if hybrid reveals its to NOT lynch him.
    unless hybrid reveals,
    -vote marshmallow marshall

43. ISO #493

unless hybrid reveals,
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    ............................this setup is broken. YES I AM EFEKANN. THE ALMIGHTLY ONE. I DON'T WANT TO DIE. SIDE WITH ME AND THOU SHALT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE. Also sorry Haecitty

44. ISO #494

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ............................this setup is broken. YES I AM EFEKANN. THE ALMIGHTLY ONE. I DON'T WANT TO DIE. SIDE WITH ME AND THOU SHALT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE. Also sorry Haecitty
    so, he is either efekannn02, or Hybrid. either way both are lynches we need to do lol

45. ISO #495

so, he is either efekannn02, or Hybrid. either way both are lynches we need to do lol
    Nah I'm not Hybrid lol. Else I wouldn't vouch against my own lynch huh? JOIN ME, JOIN THE SOVIET BANNER, JOIN THE PARTY OF THE PEOPLE!!! RALLY KOMRADES AND TOGETHER, WE WILL DEFEAT THE SCUM SKWIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. ISO #496

Also. You need me alive until everyone is converted to mafiaz :P because else game will end and SC players will lose. You NEEEEEEEEEED ME

47. ISO #497

I'll be off for a long time soon, probably. So uhm... don't lynch me pls? :P

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500