S-FM 215: Inside Job - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM 215: Inside Job

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Lynch me idgaf. Unless iced ccs unknowns doc claim, which would be stupid at this point unless actually a doc. Then unknown is doc.

Waiiiiiittttt mesk checked you both nights, 1 and 2. Student had the kill n1, so therefore you couldn't be scum based on that inactivity. I keep thinking sk alone kills but sk was agent first night.

So unless you were afk and FB decided to kill Brendan and you did nothing for two nights as a means to get confirmed then you are town.

So if we lynch iced and he rolls something other than citizen, then unknown is sk.

-unvote
    Pretty much - I was 90% confirmed anyway. But yeah the SK could have sacrificed his agent action just to fuck with the visits lol.

2. ISO #902

I am not a major scum candidate. I've been seen as town since day 1. If you were here you'd know that.
    Yeah tbh I did have you as a townread at the end of d1, and I even wrote you as a strong townread in my last will last night, but I don't have a problem believing my townreads on your emotions/perspective are a result of your own good play. You seem to have high emotional intelligence, so it doesn't seem impossible that you faked it.

3. ISO #903

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Yeah tbh I did have you as a townread at the end of d1, and I even wrote you as a strong townread in my last will last night, but I don't have a problem believing my townreads on your emotions/perspective are a result of your own good play. You seem to have high emotional intelligence, so it doesn't seem impossible that you faked it.
    And you've gotten scumreads in the past. You're not a major scum candidate, but you're not a minor one either, in terms of what the consensus seemed to think.

4. ISO #904

Aww thanks!

Matt has been my #1 scum read. I just thought crypt wouldn't replace him if he was scum. But given how active he's been on the site today, it makes me think he missed night action for a second night in a row. That's why it was so delayed. I could be wrong.

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

PTB's plan is so logical I doubt that he's scum. Either way, they are at a huge disadvantage.

I sifted my tile second post I made I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #907

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Nah, nah, it's gotta be more like AI when we're both Town and everything works out and yay.
    Yeah, lol.

I referenced to specifically AI where I was DOCTOR. Nobody caught on to it though.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #908

Soft claimed my role* auto correct is garbage.

9. ISO #909

I mean if you have to lynch me to lock the game up then go for it, I think iced is our best bet though.
    I do have you as a stronger townread, and your host read seems plausible. Honestly, I rarely get the opportunity to OMGUS in a manner that makes logical sense, so it was mainly a matter of indulgence, tbh =3

However, Crypt seemed to go to some length to get our boy Iced to come on. I like Iced, and we've got him in a position where he has to give us reads / talk to us, so let's exploit it ^^

-unvote

10. ISO #910

Firebringer said he checked MattZed n1. I could see this as a cover up for people to consider in the future.

11. ISO #911

Town can't lose. Even if it's somehow Yzb, he can't kill to force out a 2v1 because Mesk won't die and she can just watch me if she chose to.

12. ISO #912

Actually, town could lose if we incorrectly lynch twice possibly. But we could just wait it out if we needed to.

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

Actually, town could lose if we incorrectly lynch twice possibly. But we could just wait it out if we needed to.
    It's highly unlikely.

Say you lynch me today.

Mesk follows yzb25

You heal mesk

yzb25 does no action

Iced = scum

or

Mesk follows yzb and yzb visits mesk but mesk lives

or mesk follows iced and iced visits you and you end up dead.

As long as you heal mesk and you die and the scum makes that move.

Otherwise they're risking by not making a move to have 3 people hammer down on them.

But you're right, if the scum makes no move and leaves everyone alive then it's between those two.

That's why I think we need to lynch either yzb or iced today because I think me you and mesk are 100% confirmed in my opinion. And I'd rather take someone more questionable off the board. Preferably iced. But if for some reason lynching me will progress the game forward, then so be it, but I doubt it will

I cant wait to see who @Mesk514 followed last night and what happened, because if she followed me she can clean me once and for all or yzb or unknown

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe
    If you are reading this, it is most likely that I am dead. I would first like to say, RIP to Dragon. In future, try to be more helpful and less shit posty.

Here are my reads and reasons.
    Spoiler : Unknown :

Unknown: This is a bit of a stretch, but think about it. Why would Firebringer offer himself up on a silver platter like he did 1v1ing Mesk? Well, look at who immediately signed on with Mesk? Unknown did, perhaps he was bussing FB hardcore because he knew in doing so he would gain Mesk’s trust forever. And the lack of kill n2 into day 3 could have been him framing Matt or Yzb for both of their lack of action day 2. Also, Unknown has claimed Det, Citi, and now has soft claimed some role other than citizen which he won’t give up because “confusion.” So he’s been super inconsistent and I think that’s flown under the radar imo.

Spoiler : MattZed :
    MattZed: Active Day 1, tried a bunch of stupid WIFOM bs that was annoying to say the least. Day 2 he was afk the entire time because “life stuff”….however, after FB is gone he becomes super active. This is a major scum tell, let your outspoken teammate be the shield for you, while you claim you’re “out with your girlfriend.” But then said he wasn’t replaced because Crypt “knew he was around” — but he said he really wasn’t around because he was enjoying the 3 day weekend with his GF. Not only was he not around day 2, he claimed to be reading up on Day 2, which he made no comments or observations from. He lacked to give us any of his reads. This guy is a forum mafia pro, and staff member, do you really think he got no reads? No feedback? Please. Scum don’t care about what happened the day before because they’re scum and they don’t need to scum hunt. Us focusing in on Dragon’s bs, which he didn’t even do to give us a pressure vote, he put the vote on me and said i WAS his top vote choice because “weak reasons” or something. I was number 1 trying to scum hunt, I put most pressure on FB, I put pressure on others to vote FB over Mesk to take out scum. He ignored the fact that both Dragon and Yzb refused to vote at first.

Spoiler : YZB :
    YZB: Active day 1, missing ever since. Could be scum, I mean it’s possible he never gave night action. However, I feel like Crypt would have taken care of that…so…I saw him posting other places on the site, but he “would be afk” or something. I don’t know, he could be a panda “beginners game reference” — meaning he’s town but is disinterested in the game, so he only shows up borderline amount of times before getting subbed out. I think he might be an important role but he could be citizen, he could be student. I’m unsure.

Spoiler : YUKI :
    Yuki: I feel like Yuki only comes barely pressures and then sides with the majority. Although, Yuki did help get FB, and has seemed to be more town than not. I don’t know, I feel like he could be a wolf in sheep’s clothing. I feel like YUKI could be sheparding us. IDK. Yuki is so hard to read because his posts are so all over the place always LOL.

Spoiler : Mesk :
    Mesk: Det yo.

Spoiler : PTB :
    Me (PTB): Pushed hard for FB. Pushed for DD because he was a good choice at the time. Citizen here. Mesk I analyzed myself. Happy now? <3

Good luck, and lynch Mattzed for me today. If he’s inno it’s def unknown. Remember, Unknown won the ladder, so he’s very skilled at deception, and in the beginners game he had everyone fooled that he was town. He could do it again. If you don’t lynch Matt, then Lynch him. Unless Mesk clears him lol.

Here's my last will with each of my reads in case I died. Don't take too literal in some instances, mostly theory-crafting my reads.

17. ISO #917

My bad role claims were so that I didn't get night killed. Ez.

18. ISO #918

TBH y'all lynched Dragon way too quickly.

19. ISO #919

TBH y'all lynched Dragon way too quickly.
    I disagree, it cut down a citizen claim. Because at that point me, yuki, dragon, matt, and yzb was considered citizen. So that was 5 for 4 roles.

Getting rid of dragon put it between the 3 of us, since you and mesk are 100% confirmed. Only yzb can counter claim you and he has refused, also, matt claimed citizen for iced's role.

So in actuality, Dragon was just the fat that needed to be cut.

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

Well, I would have rather said something before it happened. Though, he wasn't helping Town at all, I had a feeling he would be Town.

22. ISO #922

Also, Mesk might have some info if she ever shows up. @Mesk514

23. ISO #923

@yzb25 just for the record. You aren't CC'ing detective or doc. But are you claiming citizen?
    Yes I'm citi. Posting lws is a good idea actually. Here (prepare for cancer):

Spoiler : n1 lw :

Get fuked scum lol

Spoiler : Amazing epic read wall :

PTB - Anyone who scumreads this man is a fool. He is the towniest of all the towns.

Yuki - This post was a good idea:
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki
    I thought we can't lynch day 1?!?!? Why not focus on strategy rather than scumhunt? It won't worth much right now because most likely nobody feel danger from being lynch day 1 anyway? (Host claim not lynch day 1 right?)
    Literally the only reason I have to townread him. Bear in mind he said this with less than 3 hours to EOD anyway XD

Mesk514 – She is keeping her cards way too close to her chest to be read. I do feel like she kind of buddied with me and PTB, but that might just be because she’s been lonely lately LOL. She also acted more nuanced/neutral on everything, (and more serious) which goes against her usual personality, but I think that’s got more to do with natural character development and the lack of d1 action. I could easily see this as scum-indicative though.

Mattzed – He’s "softed" his intentions/attitude in a consistent manner. His naturally defensive read of me seems like a natural progression after that game we hard-misread eachother on d1. My townread on him is more a reflection of the fact I have no reason not to townread his play so far.

Firebringer - His reads feel more opportunistic than sincere tbh. Like he's just throwing shade from the sidelines. Like he's buddying people he thinks he can control and jabbing people he thinks he can bully. I don’t like. Might just be coincidental tho, so someone needs to have an argument with him, just in case he happens to have real opinions.

Unknown/Brendan - Basically unreadable.

Spoiler : Just for DarkDragon :

He kept restating his partially-understandable reads and pushing his shitty persona. He is more focused and careful than some seem to think. I simply can't imagine him committing to such a rigorous and loyal yet thoughtful playstyle as scum.

Think about it, if he is scum he's severely limited his options for bullshitting if he wants to tilt his playstyle to push / defend whoever is convenient and generally fit in. Why would he do that if he's careful? Regardless, I'd want him to elaborate on his reads/strats as lylo approaches tho, just to make sure those reads he repeats aren't all hot air.

Overall, I find him to be a strong townread, but I can so see you guys mislynching him. Pls don't mislynch him just because you find his persona obnoxious – at least he’s fucking playing. It's so unlikely he's scum. Pls.

n2 lw never happened. I didn't know night 2 was only 24 hours, but I probably should have wrote something in because there was a high chance of me getting night-killed given I was semi-confirmed and docs would likely be on Mesk.

Spoiler : n3 lw :

Fuck, DD was one of my strongest townreads. LOL.

/rant
    Seriously, this game is not (necessarily) mechanically solved, so for the love of god stop throwing away time. You didn't even give Mattzed a chance to respond to FB's lynch on d2, and now you killed the opportunity to talk to me d3.

Look, when DD early-hammered it sort-of made sense because he was building that shitty "everyone on this train is town" read, at least the guy had some fucking reason for ending the day early, even if the reason was terrible. In other cases, you just wanted to end early so that... errr... What exactly?

Lynch prioritiez:

1) Yukitaka Oni: The guy seemed aware of a FB-is-town argument with his comments about how odd it would be for scum to engage in a disadvantageous 1v1, but seemed to go "fuck it no conspiracy here" and hopped on the FB train without a second thought once it seemed too much attention would be drawn to himself to try and stop the train. He never seemed to make any effort to read either of the two, or encourage others to do so.

I didn't like his interactions with DD either - Yuki of all people should be able to differentiate between a real scumread and lynchbait. #VoteForYuki2k16

2) He's been excluded from most important events thus far and hasn't been around to comment on jackshit. Furthermore his logic-ing with Mesk can be scumread or townread, honestly. He's only the 2nd-from-the-top because he's a null.

His interactions with FB on day 1 might have been two scums interacting. After all, FB saw that post where I bitch about PTB's tpr read-wall and said definitively "yzb is scum" but only said "mattzed looks so scummy from this" for mattzed, which seems rather bus-y. On the other hand, I'd have expected Mattzed to be reaaaally itchy about miskilling a detective if he was on FB's team, esp. after FB did such a shit job concealing his presence in the scum-chat.

I could easily see Mattzed being T or S so... yeah.

3) Unknown: He'd be the strongest townread (for his interaction with FB) if it wasn't for the fact he's top 8 in Korea right now and that makes me paranoid AF. Overall, I do not fear the unknown, in this case at least.

4) PTB: This guy has some special moments, like when he repeatedly emphasized to everyone on d3 who the protective is if there is one, but you shouldn't scumread him for that. Don't confuse his impulsiveness for scummyness either.

His all-over-the-place ideas are a sign of townishness, methinks. The epic stream-of-consciousness of shitty but town-perspective ideas, vaguely linked by a tenuous chain of reasoning, that is PTB's tired brain after a toxic half-an-hour debate seems too difficult for a scum to fake lol.

Dw, I'm not actually expecting anyone to wade through all the cancer, it's merely for reference.

Anyway, I should also mention on hindsight I'm kinda depressed noone seemed to really pick up on the fact I deliberately threw a hissy fit at PTB's TPR hunting to look like a detective, and otherwise acted like some kind of cautious TPR rather than a boisterous citi... I was so proud of my d1 WIFOM but I guess I was too over-the-top/obvious >.<

24. ISO #924

I'm unreadable? You bitch.

25. ISO #925

Too 8 in Korea? Wut?

26. ISO #926

I'll prob vote Matthew/Hot Charades.

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

No I don't, whoops.

29. ISO #929

I disagree, it cut down a citizen claim. Because at that point me, yuki, dragon, matt, and yzb was considered citizen. So that was 5 for 4 roles.

Getting rid of dragon put it between the 3 of us, since you and mesk are 100% confirmed. Only yzb can counter claim you and he has refused, also, matt claimed citizen for iced's role.

So in actuality, Dragon was just the fat that needed to be cut.
    Nah, you could have chosen better fat to cut tbh. I felt like I understood DD's play and had him as a strong townread. He has yet to grasp that the society on the forums is very different to the mods, and the "toxic edgy 15 yo with a thoughtful side and a pro-town edge" doesn't work well here. It's a shame noone believed him when he said he was just pretending to be obstructive on d2 LOL.

30. ISO #930

No I don't, whoops.
    You should. The game's gotten really good lately. Basically because legacy of the void is so micro-intensive there's like 10 or so players that are indisputably considered the best players in the world and have like 80% winrate each, and everyone below them is pure shit in comparison XD

The games these 10 or so players play are fucking incredible with mad cheeses, micro, and positioning, and the games have a lot of strategic diversity unlike in Wings of Liberty.

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

Mesk could have watched Matthew though, which would speed up the game quite a bit.

35. ISO #935

All over the place? I've kept my claims pretty consistent since day 1 if I do say so myself!
    It's not a matter of consistency, it's a matter of how quickly your reads change and evolve. Your reads are a lot more sensitive to new stimuli, and your thought process isn't very systematic. Duck is the same.

Oh my, I hope you don't mind being compared to Duck xP. I sense a quackiness to you PTB... a quackiness even you may not be aware of...

36. ISO #936

It's not a matter of consistency, it's a matter of how quickly your reads change and evolve. Your reads are a lot more sensitive to new stimuli, and your thought process isn't very systematic. Duck is the same.

Oh my, I hope you don't mind being compared to Duck xP. I sense a quackiness to you PTB... a quackiness even you may not be aware of...
    They don't evolve or change quickly. I throw stuff out there to see how other people react. It's I have a systemic approach to things. Look, I'll tell you right now, you can look at the majority of my posts. I've been pushing Mattzed since day 1. I've read him as scum since his WIFOM, I even ruined it. I shot him the foot.

Don't compare me to duck. K THANKS BYE. jk I like duck ...sometimes...

37. ISO #937

Also, PTB has yet to read himself. super fishy.
    YZB DID NOTHING LAST NIGHT

he is not the Serial Killer but he may be the Student
    Although he YZB doesn't strike me as a South Park fan, he is kinda a troll, which is what Sk was pretty much doing so i thought i was worth a shot.

Fairly 99.9% certain that Serial Killer has a close enough relationship with Brendan to be able to have picked up Brendan was in the night chat with him.

MattZed doesn't strike me really as someone who likes to troll south park references.

Yuki does but Yuki doesn't strike me as that smart to kill brendan

PTB was no way in that chat

neither was Unknonw

Dargon is a moron.
    Honestly, PTB coming in saying that it's probably MattZed and I is really scummy...

I'm pretty sure MattZed already said i would be game throwing if I told you all i was scum with MattZed.
    I swear to god there's literally no voice of reason in this game. The autism spectrum is running super high and my temper is running on a short fuse. I honestly cannot understand what logic is being used here.
    PTB, the only person to throughly read himself and come to the conclusion that he was in fact town.
    @yzb25 -- When did I post other town power roles? I only posted my thoughts AFTER unknown hard-claimed Det. Joke or not, I'm fishing for something.

I could take your criticism in one of two ways.

1. You are scum, feigning annoyance or agitation to me claiming you're TPR. Thus giving credence to any soft claim you might have made. All the while, you were the SK.

2. You're TPR and you just slipped hardcore. Don't get baited.

Brendan welcome to town. YZB welcome to scum.
    Current predictions:

Town:

Citizen: Me
    Citizen: Mesk
    Citizen: FB
    Det: Unknown
    Hidden: Dragon
    Other Secret police: YZB
    Hidden: Yuki

Scum:

SK: Brendan
    Student: Mattzed
    I voted Matt because he is doing standard scum tactic. Wifom day one and be absent all of day 2. If we mislynch it's still 6 to 1. Even if we lose someone else it's 5 1 and we have a smaller pool of suspects. My vote will not change.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    For what it's worth, I'd say this is evidence I wasn't partnered with FB. In fact, I'm going to suggest he visited me N1, which is how we would know I performed no action.
    1. Why would Mesk not check me, if she already knew yzb didn't do night actions and I was the other person not on FB's train?
    2. I'm seeing the writing on the wall. I'm a Citizen. tbh, I understand why I'm the top suspect today, and I'm not going to deny I'm the most obvious lynchbait we've ever seen.

To answer a popular question as to why Crypt didn't replace me, it's always meta. For one, I'm FM staff and it would be embarrassing as shit if I got replaced, but more likely it's because Crypt and I talk on a regular basis and thus knew I was active even if I missed the first ~23 hours of day.

This game IS NOT MECHANICALLY SOLVED. Even with yzb probably cleared as town, Mesk cleared as town, it's still possible for the student, who we know must have sold FB out, to win. Even if I can't give you enough reason to not rope me, there's no reason to end day early. At least give me a chance to find scum so I can win this for us after I'm lynched.

Looking through D2 to find the Student now. Current weak hunch is PTB from his D1 guess of Me+Mesk for scum, which is completely wrong.
    EVIDENCE. @yzb25

38. ISO #938

They don't evolve or change quickly. I throw stuff out there to see how other people react. It's I have a systemic approach to things. Look, I'll tell you right now, you can look at the majority of my posts. I've been pushing Mattzed since day 1. I've read him as scum since his WIFOM, I even ruined it. I shot him the foot.

Don't compare me to duck. K THANKS BYE. jk I like duck ...sometimes...
    I'll reassess then.

39. ISO #939

PTB why did you mark me as a doctor?

40. ISO #940

I'm voting you for ruining my WIFOM.

-vote PowersThatBe
    I do not even know why I tried.
    I would tell you how the activity of this game compares to the M-FM, but that would actually be cheating for those involved.

You likely do have a point about yzb being TPR, though.
    I'm sorry. I figured since you're always town people wouldn't find out and you could carry us to victory.
    You're pretty bad at taking a bullet for me.
    Post from the bathroom. I'm citi, so one of the citi claims is a lie.

Also, mesk siding with me and being nice to me seeems like it might be a scum tactic, given she knows I typically side with those who agree with me and allow them to influence who I eventually mislynch. See Dougler from beginners game. She could be legit.

But one of the 4 of us is lying! And it's not me. I'd still like to lynch dragon tomorrow.

Also, look back at mattzeds first post, seems like scum slip. "Looks at role list, yup gonna die n1." Then says oops meant player list. He's trying to subtly make us think he is townie by that post. Reads scum to me.

1 and 1/2 hours till ok home!
    Much more calm and focused. First game you were more like Dragon...WIFOM for dayz.

And me?
    @Mesk514 @yzb25 and @Unknown1234 more goodies from day 1/2

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

THE THROW OFF. GET YOUR WIFOM BS OUT OF HERE.

YZB AND MATTYZED.

LOOK AT MATT TRYING TO MAKE ME THINK MY THOUGHT ABOUT YZB BEING POSSIBLE TPR IS PLAUSIBLE. He's subtly trying to make me see YZB as green -- without really coming out and defending him.

SCUM THEY'RE SCUM.
    DIS DAY 1 I RUIN MATT wifom

43. ISO #943

Here's the thing I realized. There might be no protective roles. Hidden could have been two citizens. In which case we think unknown is inno but really he's not.

I think 5 citizens and 2 secret police would be way too imbalanced though. So I am hoping and betting that Unknown (who has not been cc'd) is who he says he is.

I think yzb's lack of action n2 some what clears him, but IDK b/c he was afk. But his n1 action would clear him, unless FB took the factional kill and didn't waste time following anyone.

Also, they would make sense why FB would 1v1 mesk, figured at best get's a mislynch, at worst, yzb is cleared because he did no movement. However, he'd have to have preknowledge that mesk was going to follow yzb, so IDK, maybe they hedged their bets and took the risk.

I can't say. Iced/Matt is my strongest feel.

I hope Mesk has useful info, so we can make an informed decision.

Not trying to throw the shade on anyone, or put anyone in spot lot, I'm just running the scenarios.

44. ISO #944

45. ISO #945

Okay listen.... I just woke up. It's 3:15 pm and I feel refreshed as fuck.

So this is what's gonna happen.... today were lynching Iced. There is no way I'm going to die tonight. If it's not iced it's ptb. I refuse to vote yzb or unknown.

-vote Iced_Monopoly
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

Gimme amber.

49. ISO #949

Mesk answer and I'll shank him.

50. ISO #950