User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Tassadar 1-s2-1-420338 - game threw

Quote Originally Posted by Shidda View Post
    thats not game throwing? game could have been affected by him doing that
    Huh, I thought you where saying it was you and telling us what happened. I thought you just posted in the wrong section.

Sorry about that.

If you can send us the replay, we can review it.

If he Intentionally tried to throw the game, it is gamethrowing (Or Atleast Greifing)

^^ I'll review it.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Tassadar 1-s2-1-420338 - game threw

identified self as mafia in game, and was mafia.
    i was dh
    i won by myself.
    For clarification, Shidda seems to be that saying Tassadar identified himself as Mafia (really, Triad) in the game and was in fact a member of Mafia (Triad) (i.e. another member of the Mafia / Triad other than the DH). On the other hand, Shidda was the Dragon Head and despite Tassadar's actions, managed to win the game by himself.

I will take a look and process this report to avoid any further confusion.
    Last edited by DarknessB; October 3rd, 2016 at 07:42 PM.

7. ISO #7

Re: Tassadar: 1-S2-1-420338

NAME / SC ID VERIFICATION
    CORRECT: 1-S2-1-420338
    Added: Bertiatus: 1-S2-1-7779509

Respective Hotkeys
    Tassadar: Control + 3
    Beritiatus: Control + 4

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, to the extent that Triad had a much harder time winning this game on account of Tassadar game-throwing.

Previous Offenses
    Tassadar: None
    Beritiatus: None

Player Offenses
    Tassadar: Intentional Game-Throwing
    Beritiatus: Role Quitting

Summary

Beritiatus complains about the save during the setup screen. He rolls Jailor and the game begins during Night 1. He leaves a Last Will saying: "horrible save. Jailor didnt have a chance to jail N1" and then leaves the game. This is a clear example of Role Quitting. Given this is Beritiatus' first offense, I am recommending that this report be placed On Hold with respect to him.

Tassadar rolls Incense Master (#15 - Django) along with a Silencer (#3 - God Isnt Real) and a Dragon Head (#4 - The Red Shidda). On Night 1, the Silencer is killed by a Serial Killer. During Day 2, The Red Shidda begins to provide false information in order to get the Town to believe he is a Lookout. In response and perhaps motivated by the frustration that the Triad had lost a member already on Night 1, Tassadar announces "im mafia" and "kill me", revealing to the Town that he is Triad. The Town begins to vote Tassadar and he goads them further with "vote for me", "im mafia". After being voted up to trial, Tassadar announces that he is Jester (which makes no sense because a Jester would want to be lynched). He is then voted guilty by the Town and flips Incense Master, which puts the Triad into an extremely precarious situation.

This is a clear example of Intentional Game-Throwing by Tassadar. Given this is Tassadar's first offense, I am recommending a punishment of Watch List x 2, consistent with our guidelines.

The rest of the game proceeds normally with the last Triad member managing to pull out the win by pretending to be Lookout and being especially convincing.

Recommended Action
    Tassadar: Watch List x 2
    Beritiatus: On Hold

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report.
    Last edited by DarknessB; October 3rd, 2016 at 07:47 PM.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Re: Tassadar: 1-S2-1-420338; Bertiatus: 1-S2-1-7779509

i dont know if this is related, but now my notifications have an item i cant clear - "1 new reputation comment"

i click it and it goes to a screen with no new items.

please advise.

thank you.
    If you click on the item, it will clear. That just means you received reputation points.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11