M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread] - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

So couple of points:

1. I am confirmed town. Vote with me. That means voting fred.

2. Fred knew @Mesk514 was not "citizen."

3. Fred claimed mason, fred is not mason. Confirmed by the now SP. Sp refuses to role claim.

4. Mesk person has a particular meta when scum, he will pretend to be on the town bandwagon lynch if its his teammate, and then he will jump off at the last minute and join another less obvious train to try and get town cred with others. I see this here.

5. Freds replacement was strategic AS FUCK. Plenty more people were afk for longer, fred is immediately replaced? Right before lynch? Seems like the scum team is trying to play the "give the replacement a chance" card because "fucked by previous slot owner" to buy them a free pass to day 2. NO. BAD KIDS. LYNCH SP/FRED slot.

6. Mesk is scum once Fred/sp flip scum. 100% no doubts. No refunds. No exchanges.

7. SLAOL (mason claim) is probably also a scum.

8. SP was trying to play the jester play to save the slot.

Vote with me. End this day. Make america gay again.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

3. ISO #653

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Tread]

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Whoever this is should get the urinal picture back.
    This is weird?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #654

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    So couple of points:

3. Fred claimed mason, fred is not mason. Confirmed by the now SP. Sp refuses to role claim.

4. Mesk person has a particular meta when scum, he will pretend to be on the town bandwagon lynch if its his teammate, and then he will jump off at the last minute and join another less obvious train to try and get town cred with others. I see this here.

5. Freds replacement was strategic AS FUCK. Plenty more people were afk for longer, fred is immediately replaced? Right before lynch? Seems like the scum team is trying to play the "give the replacement a chance" card because "fucked by previous slot owner" to buy them a free pass to day 2. NO. BAD KIDS. LYNCH SP/FRED slot.

6. Mesk is scum once Fred/sp flip scum. 100% no doubts. No refunds. No exchanges.

Bro you are using fucking Meta on unknown. I AM FUCKING MESK AND I AM A CITIZEN AND TOWN. YOU PIECE OF SHIT DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME SO FUCK YOU, IM NOT GOING TO FOLLOW SOMEONE WHO CANT EVEN TIE THEIR SHOE. IF YOU THINK IM SCUM, THEN YOU CLEARLY HAVE HIT YOUR HEAD WAY TOO MANY TIMES ON THAT SHOWER HEAD.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #655

Bro you are using fucking Meta on unknown. I AM FUCKING MESK AND I AM A CITIZEN AND TOWN. YOU PIECE OF SHIT DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME SO FUCK YOU, IM NOT GOING TO FOLLOW SOMEONE WHO CANT EVEN TIE THEIR SHOE. IF YOU THINK IM SCUM, THEN YOU CLEARLY HAVE HIT YOUR HEAD WAY TOO MANY TIMES ON THAT SHOWER HEAD.
    your rp is so bad.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

6. ISO #656

So couple of points:

2. I suspect Fred thought that Mesk514 was not a citizen.

3. I have not refused to role claim. I simply have not role claimed.

5. I turned on skype on ~5:00pm. MattZed had contacted me at like 4:50 pm. Simple coincidence of me being on.

6. but not.. Mesk is scum? That's called a .... pre-flip association!

8. No I wasn't. I was having some fun.

7. ISO #657

Okay, we don't need to Quick hammer this time so I will be around till EOD likely.
    Because reading is hard for some people.

8. ISO #658

Honestly, it is quite amusing to be Mesk but I'm a tryhard so it doesn't work well.
    =)
    Shut up cow.

9. ISO #659

your rp is so bad.
    Does it look like I fucking care what you think?

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

Honestly, it is quite amusing to be Mesk but I'm a tryhard so it doesn't work well.
    =)
    Shut up cow.

13. ISO #663

=)
    When your only joy in life is to try to make people mad ^^

14. ISO #664

When your only joy in life is to try to make people mad ^^
    I have other joys. I like writing, singing, playing sc2. I like to go to the movies, read, I like going out with friends, I like dancing, I like long talks about nothing. I enjoy live theatre.
    Shut up cow.

15. ISO #665

I have other joys. I like writing, singing, playing sc2. I like to go to the movies, read, I like going out with friends, I like dancing, I like long talks about nothing. I enjoy live theatre.

16. ISO #666

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Trine confirmed town
    Fury self projection is very townie #630
    Gyrlander kindred soul
    Sino what a baller
    Mesk seems to be quite helpful, odd opening post though
    Stealthbomber16 gut. will likely get a better read when/if I get a chance to read the thread more closely.

Iced_Monopoly my most dynamic read, went from scum to null to town based on my readings of his interaction with Trine, a person in power
    At first it was a pleading sort of attitude butit changed to one that was cooperative. Possible weakest town read due to an abundance of information.

RLVG
    Grommor Classic after lynch scum tell #242
    Firebringer pushing me off what I see is a baseless argument. (dont actually know where it is) and dismissing my defense as "meta", which is correct. Doesn't counter it.

Which means the rest are lurking scum/haven't made an impact on me:
    11. yzb25
    12. Unknown1234
    13. SIaoI
    14. SIaol
    15. Slaol
    17. ika
    19. Voss

22. Funce

Of these above, I'd lynch Funce > Unknown1234 > yzb25.
    Funce: theory is that this guy is legit, rolled scum, and decided the guilt of being scum was too great
    Unknown1234: I think he is around, just not contributing.
    yzb25: Voted to skip lel.
    most of these are just mostly on gut feeling, and you're scumreading me because i had a legit accusation that you were scum somehow because you trolled for no good reason and made stupid claims? okay

btw, for "meta reasons", you should have noticed the accounts got swapped around unless you still think i'm firebringer

this is my first game as i've said before, btw.

=)

17. ISO #667

=)

Shut up cow.

18. ISO #668

=)

Sorry, can't hear you over the sound of my fan

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    most of these are just mostly on gut feeling, and you're scumreading me because i had a legit accusation that you were scum somehow because you trolled for no good reason and made stupid claims? okay

btw, for "meta reasons", you should have noticed the accounts got swapped around unless you still think i'm firebringer

this is my first game as i've said before, btw.
    They are gut reads because its been ~2 hours since I've replaced in. The fact that you're continually dismissing my thoughts as useless strikes me as you have no intention of scumhunting.
    Just cause you are not firebringer does not mean you can dismiss my points. See above.
    If this is your first game, you off to such a great start lynching 2 other towns. /s

Welcome to mafia, btw.

21. ISO #671

Sorry, can't hear you over the sound of my fan
    BITCH, you didnt even plug it the fuck in

giphy.gif
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #672

Shut up cow.

23. ISO #673

You all know the jester's ability is going to kill all of us for lynching him, right?
    Shut up cow.

24. ISO #674

most of these are just mostly on gut feeling
    This is quite possibly the dumbest shit I've read all day and that is really saying something because I've read your other posts. This game he has had 2 hours to read 660 posts. What the fuck? You expect him to ISO some shit in that short of a time frame? All that we have are fucking gut reads. He went scum, null, town on Iced. That is interesting enough for me to not want him dead. He's the only other person who thought Iced was a bit scummy at least to begin with. Also, the scum read on fred was based on his mason claim, WHICH NO SCUM WOULD ACTUALLY DO. Once again, I will eat a sock if SP is scum. I disagree with this lynch.

25. ISO #675

They are gut reads because its been ~2 hours since I've replaced in. The fact that you're continually dismissing my thoughts as useless strikes me as you have no intention of scumhunting.
    Just cause you are not firebringer does not mean you can dismiss my points. See above.
    If this is your first game, you off to such a great start lynching 2 other towns. /s

Welcome to mafia, btw.
    I was not dismissing your thoughts when you were here, you just decided to troll around when you were nearly at L-2. a smart town would at least claim and make himself look more town, and given the facts you're not doing any of that doesn't make us feel better and just makes you look more scummy

I also did not lead lynches on PTB and Alright because these were the times when i was AFK and it was mostly the marshall herp derping a bit

26. ISO #676

Hey everyone can we please stop insulting the Marshall? He's the one who revealed Day 1 we should give him all of our respect and attention k.

27. ISO #677

@Firebringer
    @Fury @Mesk514 @SlaoI

@Gyrlander
    @Iced_Monopoly @yzb25 @Unknown1234 @SIaoI @SIaol @Slaol @Stealthbomber16 @ika @RLVG @Voss @Sino @Grommor @Funce

If you haven't already, come vote for fred. TY. We need 3 votes.
    Shut up cow.

28. ISO #678

@Trine what did you say? I musta missed it.

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

-vote Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

31. ISO #681

I was not dismissing your thoughts when you were here, you just decided to troll around when you were nearly at L-2. a smart town would at least claim and make himself look more town, and given the facts you're not doing any of that doesn't make us feel better and just makes you look more scummy

I also did not lead lynches on PTB and Alright because these were the times when i was AFK and it was mostly the marshall herp derping a bit
    I neither herped nor derped. 1 was a technical lynch to remove a toxic element from the game. UNFORTUNATELY. That player has had an irrevocable impact on this game.

Alright had plenty of time to defend himself, as he was here during his train and said nothing. Two mason claims were here and said nothing.

Again, I cannot be blamed if Alright decided the game wasn't worth his time =)
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #682

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    I dare someone to accuse me of buddying him because he town read me. I will shove my foot so far up your ass you will forget the meaning of the word rectum, motherfucker.
    Atleast someone isn't attempting to Meta read you up there like that dumb hoe

33. ISO #683

@Trine what did you say? I musta missed it.
    Do I have your attention now?

71vHuqY2cpL._SX522_.jpg
    Shut up cow.

34. ISO #684

Do I have your attention now?

71vHuqY2cpL._SX522_.jpg
    I'm listening...

35. ISO #685

I neither herped nor derped. 1 was a technical lynch to remove a toxic element from the game. UNFORTUNATELY. That player has had an irrevocable impact on this game.

Alright had plenty of time to defend himself, as he was here during his train and said nothing. Two mason claims were here and said nothing.

Again, I cannot be blamed if Alright decided the game wasn't worth his time =)
    Honestly, the marshall lynches so far were not terrible. The first lynch was effectively a scum lynch. He would be toxic. The second dude voted marshall and afk'd. The fuck is that shit. I disagree with his 3rd lynch, but don't call him a total idiot.

36. ISO #686

I kinda miss my best buddy @Unknown1234 and hope that he comes soon cuz I'm feeling lonely.

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

Fake claiming is prob better than vet claim.

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

I'm a veteran. Which might be the reason fred decided to claim mason... maybe he was hoping that Slaol would roll with it?
    Except that doesn't work in a game where you have masons who would cc you or a ml. That's not a pro town strat lol.

byeeee
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #692

I just checked the number of posts, and something stood out to me as a weird mechanic.

Have any of the Slaols every had a 2 post gap between them? Could be completely pointless discussion but I thought it was worth seeing.

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

45. ISO #695

-vote Fred

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

RIP
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700

DAY TWO!

More deaths for the April Fool's demon!

Mesk514, a Citizen, has been killed.

Voss, a Witch Doctor, has been killed.

Living Players:

@Firebringer
    @Fury
    @SlaoI
    @Gyrlander
    @Trine
    @Iced_Monopoly
    @yzb25
    @Unknown1234
    @SIaoI
    @SIaol
    @Slaol
    @Stealthbomber16
    @ika
    @RLVG
    @Voss
    @Sino
    @Grommor
    @Funce
    Dead Players:

MattZed - Jester
    PowersThatBe - Citizen
    Alright - Mason Leader
    Fred/secondpassing - Veteran
    Mesk514 - Citizen
    Voss - Witch Doctor

Day 2 Lasts 48 Hours

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

9 votes to hammer.

Last edited by MattZed; April 3rd, 2017 at 08:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.