S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 45
Register

User Tag List

Page 45 of 82 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,250 of 4084
  1. ISO #2201

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

I do want more info. I have only my reads to help me in this game.
    He revealed he is archmage and... that’s basically it. It’s bare as fuck, there was nothing else in this entire play.

I currently believe that Kenny/Eclipse will result in a scum lynch and I hold eclipse as a stronger scum possibility. blink stated that’s wrong and demands Kenny be lynched.

But his reveal has NOTHING to do with that situation and thus I am left confused in WTF the purpose is.
    I don’t distrust the reveal. I just want to know intention and get something more compelling than I’m mayor fuck You as a reason to follow

2. ISO #2202

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    So, my hardclaim is ArchMage of the Mages guild.
    I know that I have a "Guardian" out there somewhere but I do not know his identity.
    I also know that I will NOT be CC'D because It would mean instant death to the CC'ER.
    I also have an additional piece of information I am withholding until the time is right, Or you can find it in my Last Will.
    Does the additional piece of information you are withholding include something about an animal? In a riddle-y fashion @blinkskater
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #2203

4. ISO #2204

5. ISO #2205

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    To clarify - I am notn saying you are doubting his claim. I am saying you are discrediting his influence on the town instnatly. rather than waiting to figure out what adidtional info he has, or what else is going on. Your first reaction is to paint it negatively.
    Oooooooh

6. ISO #2206

7. ISO #2207

Kenny will be the lynch EOD.
    Well I'm sorry, but I will oppose this if we get to EoD and we really can't get a lynch on Eclipse or Distorted, alright, but until then....
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #2208

9. ISO #2209

omg whats with you and the animals lol
    xD maybe blink knows

10. ISO #2210

all good i am trying to beat 1k posts so i am commenting on everything I see that can be commented on... but im starting to come to a realization that...that rule is not going to be easy to break
    im only at 442 =( and D1/D2 are the most active.... and i pretty much die tomorrow so...I think I need to accept I am a failure this game =(

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

11. ISO #2211

all good i am trying to beat 1k posts so i am commenting on everything I see that can be commented on... but im starting to come to a realization that...that rule is not going to be easy to break
    No issue. This helps me TBH. I hadn’t even processed that my expression of confusion and general WTF was also discredit.
    I’ve always connected discredit with proving wrong. So hard ignorance there.

The comments I make about our predilection to butt heads is mostly jest.

12. ISO #2212

I will put it in a term that keeps getting used here now.

Your "Syntax" expressed doubt on his decision to reveal in a whole, as well as wanting more than "just a reveal" to change ur mind. thats okay, but the syntax of it itself was discrediting and doubtful.
    God, can we please AVOID starting calling people out on "scum syntax"???? It's so ridiculous and an abuse of the word...

13. ISO #2213

14. ISO #2214

15. ISO #2215

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    No issue. This helps me TBH. I hadn’t even processed that my expression of confusion and general WTF was also discredit.
    I’ve always connected discredit with proving wrong. So hard ignorance there.

The comments I make about our predilection to butt heads is mostly jest.
    I usually look for the "feel" of the posts rather than the wording. People can word things in a pro-town/legit way that also allows more confusion on things that shouldent be confusing. so thats what i look for in posts. The "vibe" of those posts told me the focus was on trying to limit the credibility of his reads/info.

16. ISO #2216

17. ISO #2217

And @aamirus What I dont understand in Star Wars is why don't they just make like, a pump shotgun that shoots lasers? Like buckshot style, 8-15 lasers just flying out of it. You think that would instantly just fk up any Jedi since they woulden't be able to block them all. 3 shots with that

pew pew pew - dead Jedi.

18. ISO #2218

I do want more info. I have only my reads to help me in this game.
    He revealed he is archmage and... that’s basically it. It’s bare as fuck, there was nothing else in this entire play.

I currently believe that Kenny/Eclipse will result in a scum lynch and I hold eclipse as a stronger scum possibility. blink stated that’s wrong and demands Kenny be lynched.

But his reveal has NOTHING to do with that situation and thus I am left confused in WTF the purpose is.
    I don’t distrust the reveal. I just want to know intention and get something more compelling than I’m mayor fuck You as a reason to follow
    You clearly say that it has nothing to do with the situation. So you seem to know that, you also seem to know i've revealed because "I'm mayor fuck you?" But you are also confused...?????
    That doesn't make any sense to me.

I clearly had a reason to reveal. Eclipse was at L1 already today 24 hours into the day and Kenny hasn't even claimed a role or feedback only, "Eclipse is scum." And he already made it to L1.
    I'm trying to prevent from what I think the incorrect lynch is atm, and I happen to be the one town role that's on the list. I also believe that as active of a day 2 that I have had and pushing in the places I have pushed were going to warrant me a bullet in the head tonight. I obviously needed to reveal to avoid that scenario, and trigger my "Guardian" into action.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

19. ISO #2219

you oppose lynching Kenny for what reasons, exactly?
    Because Eclipse claims Mage, which is the name of my role, while having a role description that doesn't fit mine at all. Given that I know that I am town (and that you all should consider it as such since I'm basically dying even if I was lying lol), I have very, very strong doubts on Eclipse's claim, given that he claims to not have read the early D1.
    You're the one "dieing" fess up about the animals already.
    ok lol, that info will be in my last will unless I am convinced otherwise.

20. ISO #2220

I think he has finally seen the light and come to the skwirl side...
    HERESY

21. ISO #2221

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Because Eclipse claims Mage, which is the name of my role, while having a role description that doesn't fit mine at all. Given that I know that I am town (and that you all should consider it as such since I'm basically dying even if I was lying lol), I have very, very strong doubts on Eclipse's claim, given that he claims to not have read the early D1.

but what if we have questions?

did you fk a squirrel???? WHAT DID U DO!

22. ISO #2222

I was also hoping you would see that Me VS Kenny was a real TOWN sided argument from my side of things.
    blink being discredited by kenny in every post. Before kenny knew that I was the Archmage.
    Just re-read the interactions between him and I from earlier with "Insert town blink" into the blink slot.

23. ISO #2223

Dude how can you not help us with that information right now when it can be discussed with you, we have 24 hours to talk about whatever extra info you have and you think it's better to save it for your last will? instead of having it in your fucking Eulogy where it cant be discussed let's discuss it RIGHT NOW.

24. ISO #2224

25. ISO #2225

I do agree with him overall. His posts portray what I believe as genuine townyness. I've said this numerous times. I happen to disagree with him saying that you made yourself a target for mafia. Does that make me townread him less? No it doesn't. Would I like to understand more why he said that? Yes I would.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    What do you agree with him with? "Overall" is really damn vague. And just saying you scumread me for reasons that are different from his, and also can't be explained, makes your scumread pretty damn pointless.
    I agree with him on thinking that you are scum.

I agree with him saying that your gambit was not towny.

I agree with him thinking light is shady.

I agree with him saying my posts are believable because I am speaking with a town mindset.

I also agree with this post and have the same general stand of mind:

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Kenny, in your quest to manipulate mafia

you were taking advantage of your own kindred, town

what if evils would have killed me and I were to flip a strong PR?

you would have shot town in the foot

I'm letting you do this again

Here's another post I agree with overall:

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    you were fake on purpose then

well then bye to you getting any credibility from me, how in the world am I supposed to guess your 'real' reads now?

there's a chance you will use 'they were bait' again

I'm not trusting you one bit, Kenny. There was no need for your gambit

I believe you are scum for your Day 1 shenanigans "2 alignments" lol

You're constantly twisting narratives and scumpainting. MULTIPLE players have stated this and agreed. Yagami, Damus, Distorted, Ecliplse, Myself.
    These have been in the thread since the beginning of day 2, did you not read the interactions?

26. ISO #2226

-unvote
    this is some shit I got think about

Kenny softballs on Eclipse until a train builds on Kenny. Then Kenny switches it up and claims an scum check on Eclipse. Won’t claim a role or clearly respond to a majority of posts requesting a claim or additional explanation. Playing victim card a bit feeling targeted by blink.

27. ISO #2227

-unvote
    this is some shit I got think about

Kenny softballs on Eclipse until a train builds on Kenny. Then Kenny switches it up and claims an scum check on Eclipse. Won’t claim a role or clearly respond to a majority of posts requesting a claim or additional explanation. Playing victim card a bit feeling targeted by blink.
    just bus him already.

28. ISO #2228

29. ISO #2229

30. ISO #2230

31. ISO #2231

I also stated a few hours ago that a likely scenario could be Kenny being Mafia, and there was no night kill because they tried to target Eclipse and he was immune in some sort of way. That would explain kennys unwillingness to budge on a solid claim, instead of just "Eclipse is scum." So could eclipse be some sort of Night Immune Neutral? Yeah he could. But nobody jumped in to defend him except for myself. I also happen to be an UN CC'D Archmage. The kenny lynch can't even gain any traction past L3. For how blatantly scummy he has been and a lot of players acknowledging that it's a case of "oh that players scummy" but we aren't going to lynch him. Which generally happens when it's a scum player whose heads on the line.

32. ISO #2232

Damn dude can’t a bitch just ask a question? You gotta talk shit all the time
    Why so aggressive? I just asked you a simple question if you've read the interactions or not? I'm not understanding your shift in tone here? Would you care to elaborate?

33. ISO #2233

34. ISO #2234

35. ISO #2235

36. ISO #2236

Tl;dr
    Frustrated. I still don’t see what your reveal has to do with Kenny vs Eclipse.
    Literally all I see here is you are now confirmed town and that gives your argument weight in your favor.
    But I don’t see it effecting the situation presently.

I buy in to Kenny being scum who attacked Eclipse who was immune.
    That make sense. But you are saying Eclipse is town and that doesn’t compute.
    Either;

Kenny is scum pulling a Lynch gambit (idiotic considering players cureently Alive)
    Kenny is scum trying to lynch a scum (fairly likely)
    Kenny is cop who got red check on Eclipse(plausible but unlikely due to not hard claiming)
    Kenny is Citizen gambiting on Eclipse Lynch (unlikely AF)

Eclipse claimed citizen but seems to believe that Kenny is cop who got wrong feedback on him which is hella laughable. He even town read Kenny for the majority of their debate.

Maybe I’m just fuckin brainfried from being awake for 24 straight

37. ISO #2237

38. ISO #2238

This game is confusing the shit out of me because I’m trying to figure it out but I only have the daychat and my rolecard to go off of.
    Day one was all about the rolecards which is per the norm for a hidden setup in my experience but then I get told that the rolecards are basically useless information and not to use them for the game.

So I have the daychat. But like every other time I play citizen I basically word vomit my thought process into the daychat and go in circles.

I think light is scum.
    Kenny/Eclipse is scum. Minimal one of them.
    I’m getting suspicious on Rumox. I’m supicious of TheLawywr
    Numbertwo and SB are inscribed (SB being more townie of the two)
    Distorted was scummy for me but idk now today. Super townie to me now.
    I think Auckmid is town Marshall is gonna die to BM

I’m probably fried lol.

39. ISO #2239

Quoting so it's double acknowledged

40. ISO #2240

41. ISO #2241

Tl;dr
    Frustrated. I still don’t see what your reveal has to do with Kenny vs Eclipse.

Literally all I see here is you are now confirmed town and that gives your argument weight in your favor.
    But I don’t see it effecting the situation presently.

I buy in to Kenny being scum who attacked Eclipse who was immune.
    That make sense. But you are saying Eclipse is town and that doesn’t compute.
    Either;

Kenny is scum pulling a Lynch gambit (idiotic considering players cureently Alive)
    Kenny is scum trying to lynch a scum (fairly likely)
    Kenny is cop who got red check on Eclipse(plausible but unlikely due to not hard claiming)
    Kenny is Citizen gambiting on Eclipse Lynch (unlikely AF)

Eclipse claimed citizen but seems to believe that Kenny is cop who got wrong feedback on him which is hella laughable. He even town read Kenny for the majority of their debate.

Maybe I’m just fuckin brainfried from being awake for 24 straight
    OK So the present situation was Eclipse being at L1. I needed to reveal to influence players with my town cred away from the eclipse lynch at the current time. I also fear for my life tonight and felt the need to reveal for safety purposes.

Alrighty I'm just laying out possibillities here that seem to make sense to me. It's also plausible that Eclipse was healed and he didn't receive any feedback that he was healed. The "said healer" would not want to reveal because the worst thing for town is an "Outed" healer.

I don't agree with this it didn't seem to me that Eclipse town read kenny. I do remember him saying that Kenny is either scum or recieved some type of wrong feedback. I guess one could take that as implying that kenny was town, but IMHO I take it as Eclipse just laying out the only two scenarios that were going through his head at the time. A) You're scum B) You got false feedback. It pointed to the fact that at least eclipse wasn't in the debate with a one track mind of anything set in stone. He considered kenny could potentially be town or scum, which to me is a more towny reaction then scum.
    All in all in no fucking world does it make any sense in my mind that Kenny is town. If he were town like you said there's no need to be so vague with his claim on eclipse.

42. ISO #2242

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Quoting so it's double acknowledged
    In the last hidden setup I was scum in I received the towns win con with my role card. You are placing all your faith in something that is flimsy at best. The role cards were already deemed useless information. And to me you're clinging onto something that is flimsy as fuck.

43. ISO #2243

Hmm.... @Mike , are you an animal? I may or may not have recieved stuff that I cannot state (under instant death penalty, I believe) about this.
    I have no idea what you are referring to. Truthfully I do not. But I am curious.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

44. ISO #2244

45. ISO #2245

46. ISO #2246

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    @Mike just to give me closure, was that set of 3 votes on distorted a code? If it wasn’t, just don’t respond.
    NO code lol just a copy and paste.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

47. ISO #2247

48. ISO #2248

49. ISO #2249

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    This means you are claiming a different rolecard from all the other citizens then?
    MAg made the role cards so even the Cits dont mach he has touched on this in day 1.

50. ISO #2250

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.