Register

User Tag List

Page 43 of 82 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,150 of 4084
  1. ISO #2101

2. ISO #2102

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall IF YOU'RE FUCKING TOWN TAKE YOUR VOTE OFF ECLIPSE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW DUDE
    hes at L-2 hes fine. but if you think he is town, then the scenario of Kenny hitting him isnt something you actually believe but you just stated it >=O

It fits this entire narrative right now of why kenny doesn't want to reveal.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #2103

4. ISO #2104

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    hes at L-2 hes fine. but if you think he is town, then the scenario of Kenny hitting him isnt something you actually believe but you just stated it >=O

Only One Way To Find Out Right?

5. ISO #2105

i stated it's a possibillity, and makes a lot of sense for whats going on, there's a chance he could also be town
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

6. ISO #2106

7. ISO #2107

Yeah okay, ignore kenny and jump right on Eclipse?

Think i just found scum #3 Kenny+Damus +Sb16
    Yea uh, no. SB16 is town, he's really trying to move the game forward, he's playing by his town meta, and he's the one who came up with the "or", which I honestly hadn't noticed at first when I read my rolecard :P (Now I can say it since scumpainting me is useless lol @Distorted TAKE THAT)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #2108

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    How am I neutral if my role explicitly says I'm part of town?

@Distorted
    I do not believe Kenny invested you and found "mafia". I think Kenny is mafia, but I think he figured out something about you. but, if by the off chance kenny is just being a stubborn town (off off chance) than he can be confirmed if u flip mafia. but even then, I am actually starting to think we may have 2 mafia factions of 2.....

9. ISO #2109

10. ISO #2110

11. ISO #2111

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalfr View Post
    Just their role.

But, after tomorrow, you won't be needing rolecards anymore.
    Lol really. I'm gonna die just before it starts getting interesting....
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #2112

13. ISO #2113

14. ISO #2114

i stated it's a possibillity, and makes a lot of sense for whats going on, there's a chance he could also be town
    why do you think this? what's his motive? he knows already that he will look smelly and bad upon my flip, why would a town risk making himself look bad for a random suspect?

15. ISO #2115

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yea uh, no. SB16 is town, he's really trying to move the game forward, he's playing by his town meta, and he's the one who came up with the "or", which I honestly hadn't noticed at first when I read my rolecard :P (Now I can say it since scumpainting me is useless lol @Distorted TAKE THAT)
    He's really not doing shit....

16. ISO #2116

17. ISO #2117

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    why do you think this? what's his motive? he knows already that he will look smelly and bad upon my flip, why would a town risk making himself look bad for a random suspect?
    i'm not talking about kenny being town. there's literally a 1% chance in my mind that he flips town I was talking about you.

18. ISO #2118

19. ISO #2119

20. ISO #2120

21. ISO #2121

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    WoW Really? Damn That Went Over My Head.. I Didnt Even Notice.. He Seemed So Townie.. I Mean I Was Even About To Vote The Other Guy And Everything... Thanks For Pointing That Out To Me.. Close Call There..
    <3

22. ISO #2122

He's really not doing shit....
    - Rolecard stuff
    - Actual scum hunting
    - Explaining his thoughts
    - Not insulting/shutting people off

That's town SB16.

23. ISO #2123

good, it will help this town more then it will hurt us.
    That's very rude

I really don't like your discredits, and your rudeness. BAD BLINK

24. ISO #2124

25. ISO #2125

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    - Rolecard stuff
    - Actual scum hunting
    - Explaining his thoughts
    - Not insulting/shutting people off

That's town SB16.
    Rolecard stuff is BS at this point, I think I proved that with the info I revealed.
    I have seen no actual scum hunting from SB16 sorry It doesn't exit.
    He's barely explained anything let alone posted more then what 30 times in a fucking 2100 post game so far are you shitting me?
    Insulting people and "shutting them off" can be looked at as NAI these are seriously weak points dude

26. ISO #2126

27. ISO #2127

28. ISO #2128

29. ISO #2129

30. ISO #2130

31. ISO #2131

32. ISO #2132

33. ISO #2133

34. ISO #2134

35. ISO #2135

36. ISO #2136

37. ISO #2137

38. ISO #2138

39. ISO #2139

40. ISO #2140

41. ISO #2141

Also a thought I had is if Kenny were some type of investigative? why would he check an unimportant player like eclipse. A player playing with a town indset would have checked a high traffic player hands down. Or hell even the player whom kenny went back and forth with (distorted) for most of day 1. No way IMHO he checks someone with bareley and impact on the game (Eclipse) as a town minded invest.

42. ISO #2142

Why are you being so cautious?
    more like im stepping back from trying to lead it atm. Now, if you were going to be pushing say... yagami, or stealth right now then yeah I would step back in. but im fine with either eclipse or kenny. I believe you nailed it with the mafia V neutral/NI scenario.

but thats not cautious, if you wanted to push a lynch on me it would not be hard lol thats the truth. Would I fight back? hell yeah. actually, that may help me reach me 1001 minimum posts im trying to do........

43. ISO #2143

44. ISO #2144

45. ISO #2145

more like im stepping back from trying to lead it atm. Now, if you were going to be pushing say... yagami, or stealth right now then yeah I would step back in. but im fine with either eclipse or kenny. I believe you nailed it with the mafia V neutral/NI scenario.

but thats not cautious, if you wanted to push a lynch on me it would not be hard lol thats the truth. Would I fight back? hell yeah. actually, that may help me reach me 1001 minimum posts im trying to do........
    heh what If I hard claimed Archmage with additional information I have been withholding?

46. ISO #2146

47. ISO #2147

ALSO: Why would you push Yagami?

48. ISO #2148

49. ISO #2149

50. ISO #2150

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.