S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Your 2 choices are to say you are a mage and I lied about town mages having a 2nd guild alignment
    Or claiming you are not a mage and everything you're saying is just pure speculation out of thin air.
    Choose.
    @Distorted
    Really everything else would completely invalidate everything you spewed off today

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

@Distorted
    Really everything else would completely invalidate everything you spewed off today
    still you are not explaining anything. that looks more like you keep softing you are going to retract the 2 alignments. you dont want to outright sya it becuase itl look scummy. so you are going to keep hinting it so you can gauge reactions before you retract it.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    still you are not explaining anything. that looks more like you keep softing you are going to retract the 2 alignments. you dont want to outright sya it becuase itl look scummy. so you are going to keep hinting it so you can gauge reactions before you retract it.
    I am not going to retract anything. It's a hard claim.

9. ISO #459

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Vote me I am not telling you that.
    In this case, you're scum.
    -vote Mike
    you should not be afraid of saying what you are if you're what I am; I hardclaim Mage, aligned with Town/Mages' Guild.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #460

So, your confirmed cult? You seem to be acting with a lot of additional information lol
    I think this is just the result of a misinterpretation. I have a Town or [x] alignment listed in my rolecard (x being the thing i am associating with town that i have not seen listed here so i'll not say it either). He doesn't have extra information.

Kenny has been continually scumpainted so far today and I actually townread him right now because of all the early d1 controversy around him.

I'm gonna slap that ass on
    -vote Distorted
    right now. I really don't like his posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Assure You I Am Town.. So If You Would.. Kindly.. Fuck Off.. That Would Be Great..

Attachment 25766
    Ah, the good ol' Rachyl defense.

14. ISO #464

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I think this is just the result of a misinterpretation. I have a Town or [x] alignment listed in my rolecard (x being the thing i am associating with town that i have not seen listed here so i'll not say it either). He doesn't have extra information.

Kenny has been continually scumpainted so far today and I actually townread him right now because of all the early d1 controversy around him.

-vote Distorted
    I Was Thinking Of Voting Distorted As Well Because He Wouldnt Elaborate Or Is Being Uncooperative.

15. ISO #465

MM pretty much just claimed the 2 alignments right there
    Omg. That's what you call 2 alignments? I think it's more like mages' guild = town... lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

MM pretty much just claimed the 2 alignments right there
    so you are refering to town/mages guild as 2 alignments? lol

so what you make of this xD

-vote Distorted

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

My card has an "or" between the 2 alignments.
    Yes, mine too; felt like "it can be referred to as either town or mages' guild"...

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    In this case, you're scum.
    -vote Mike
    you should not be afraid of saying what you are if you're what I am; I hardclaim Mage, aligned with Town/Mages' Guild.
    -unvote
    OK I trust you for now
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

-vote Distorted
    WAIT A MINUTE. If the 2nd alignment Kenny was referring to is Mages' Guild.... that was mentioned, I believe, right? Because if so, Stealth is full of it lol

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

so you are refering to town/mages guild as 2 alignments? lol

so what you make of this xD
    Town OR Mages Guild.

Did you not receive an OR in your rolecard wincon? @Distorted @Kenny

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

WAIT A MINUTE. If the 2nd alignment Kenny was referring to is Mages' Guild.... that was mentioned, I believe, right? Because if so, Stealth is full of it lol
    Yeah I didn't see it on page 7 yet lol

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

My card has an "or" between the 2 alignments.
    Mine has the same as MM card. and Mine does not have '"or" he did not claim 2 alignments.

-vote Kenny

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

MM are you beyond your understanding
    Nope, but the intrigues are! Ok, Mike is town for real. But then where the fuck did you get your complicated stuff from lol, isn't the rolecard super simple??
    Town OR Mages Guild.

... And stealth is too! Lmao

-vote Distorted
    His reaction didn't really imply anything from our rolecards. He has several scumtells. I think that he's 100% the best lynch.

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

Nope, but the intrigues are! Ok, Mike is town for real. But then where the fuck did you get your complicated stuff from lol, isn't the rolecard super simple??

... And stealth is too! Lmao

-vote Distorted
    His reaction didn't really imply anything from our rolecards. He has several scumtells. I think that he's 100% the best lynch.
    explan the scumtells rather than just saying "several". to me it sounds more like u are being opportunistic. so far u have placed ur vote wherever traction was built lol.

42. ISO #492

Mine has the same as MM card. and Mine does not have '"or" he did not claim 2 alignments.

-vote Kenny
    I have "or", though.

Btw @Kenny I solved a big part of the game here, we just got a town block of 4 people (mike stealth myself and you). Happy? :P

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

explan the scumtells rather than just saying "several". to me it sounds more like u are being opportunistic. so far u have placed ur vote wherever traction was built lol.
    I already did: you're scumpainting me hard, you say people "slipped" or "made mistakes", and you didn't even refute the post in which I said that. I also believe that there's enough matter to see me as confirmed town right now, or at least very very likely to be town, so stop your bullshit.

46. ISO #496

Yea I have hinted my info often enough, distorted has been fishing for that specifically for a long time, he scumpainted me hard for it and in the end he now claims to have had the same info all along. That doesn't line up as town play.
    same info? no i do not have 2 alignments rofl

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

I already did: you're scumpainting me hard, you say people "slipped" or "made mistakes", and you didn't even refute the post in which I said that. I also believe that there's enough matter to see me as confirmed town right now, or at least very very likely to be town, so stop your bullshit.
    Damus was first to mention the alignment.

49. ISO #499

because you waited for stealth to post his RC and u said u had the same? xD nah bruh lynch me, ill flip town - ur next.

50. ISO #500

Town OR Mages Guild.

there is not a town or mages guild. Mages guild is Town.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.