S-FM Condorcet Cop9er [GAME] - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM Condorcet Cop9er [GAME]

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    dude.......just read from 811 to now. stop the lazyness lol

You claimed when the thread opened you posted your thoughts on efe and i came at you. 100% BS. you and naz were both pushing scum onto me =P HOWEVER, end of D2 i questioned ur reasnoning behind lining up lynches on efe and dutes, so i think that was a quick response to discredit.

thats just the opening part =P
    Where did I do this quote the post please. Burdon of proof is on the accuser

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

no- because efe is an incredibly random voter. he is not someone you can really "convince" to vote someone. he also would push at me or the other group he hates, the sc2mafia staff. so if either of us are scum, efe being in the final 3 is not beneficial to us. BUT he would be saved to use as a policy lynch later - I have done it multiple times as scum with efe lol <3 efe
    Screw You Dude! I Never Vote Someone Out Of Hate To Gamethrow But Since You Asked Me To Lets Lynch My Scumread Dutes Whom I Also Hate Like You
    I Like Ice Cream

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Where did I do this quote the post please. Burdon of proof is on the accuser
    gotta be kidding me, are u even reading this thread?

I posted my thoughts on opening of the thread and got a flurry of posts one after each other from you targeting me so of course I am going to address only you. I have no inclination to after Naz yet because I haven't gotten around to looking her over. I did call her out on her using a post of mine NOT for what it was intended for.
    THREAD OPENING, the thread opens at the beginning of the day. I have literally highlighted this to you 4-5 times now.

ya you are so jumbled up at this point lol I see this as being backed into a corner with ur own words.

Spoiler : cvote :
    rumox,Efekannn02,Dutes,naz,Distorted,

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

Is it the terminology I used? Should I phrase it like this...

When I opened the thread on the new day and posted my thoughts, you posted a flurry of posts coming at me and only me.
    that was in response to me telling u to post ur reads on efe. which u said u posted at the thread opening, which u did not. u came at me first thing. simple as that rofl

16. ISO #866

that was in response to me telling u to post ur reads on efe. which u said u posted at the thread opening, which u did not. u came at me first thing. simple as that rofl
    juts go read from 811, constantly asking for those reads u posted of efe at beginning of day 3, u posted reads from D1 and D2 =P seems uve been on efe for awhile. I see that as trying to take the easy lynch at this point.

anyways, the conversation with it is done, the information is there for anyoen to read, no point giving 5 more pages over it.

17. ISO #867

I posted my thoughts on opening of the thread and got a flurry of posts one after each other from you targeting me so of course I am going to address only you. I have no inclination to after Naz yet because I haven't gotten around to looking her over. I did call her out on her using a post of mine NOT for what it was intended for.
    You think this was directed at Efekann? It was directed at YOU. I posted my thoughts on YOU and got a flurry of posts from you.

18. ISO #868

Distorted has been very inactive and it's got me thinking about something. I remember reading once somehwere when he was scum he would play it cool and reserved then go hard when it comes to the breaking point, which technically could be described as this day. Today is the day the goon must force a mislynch to get into the final play of the game. Yesterday was a free day to get on top of our discussions and readings and he really did miss it. He can't say he was afk because we all know that is a lie lol.

I really do not like the thought of Efekannn being in the final play of the game but Distorted is a massive ? as well.
    My opening post. Directed at you. The only mention of Efekann is something that reaffirms my reads on him all game.

19. ISO #869

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Wait... do I need to have everyone listed as per the calculator thingy? Just in case...

Distorted,rumox,Dutes,Lenneth,naz,Blinkskater,Efek annn02,Ratatoskr,MarshmallowMarshall,
    Wait... how did I miss Blinkskater calling MM scum? I need to rearrange my list anyway.

Distorted,Blinkskater,rumox,Dutes,Lenneth,naz,Efek annn02,MarshmallowMarshall,Ratatoskr,
    Blinkskater,rumox,naz,Efekannn02,Distorted,Dutes,L enneth

Why does Lenneth suddenly have a space in his name? Let's try this again.
    Got it.
    Blinkskater,rumox,naz,Efekannn02,Distorted,Dutes,L enneth,MarshmallowMarshall,Ratatoskr,

Got it.
    Blinkskater,rumox,naz,Efekannn02,Distorted,Dutes,L enneth,MarshmallowMarshall,Ratatoskr,
    I read the whole thing, it's complete and utter bullshit. All of it.

For the record, this is my current lynch list, @Distorted

Blinkskater
    Efekannn02
    naz
    Rumox
    Dutes
    Distorted
    Lenneth
    MM
    Myself
    The fact that you think his wall post is worth a damn gives you ++++++scumpoints.

Calling it now, Dutes+Distorted scum team.
    I agree, and would like to see some explanation for it. Right now I have 2 potential scum teams in mind.

Distorted & Dutes
    Blinkskater & Naz

Okay these are all Rata's cvotes and posts involving Dutes. Dutes slowly starts creeping up his list and there are only 2 posts where he mentions Dutes directly. If I have missed any let me know.

24. ISO #874

This needs to be done. I don't like that Efekannn is literally only giving us 5 shitposts to work with. But I REALLY don't like how against MMs strategy Blink was/is (Sorry @rumox , I somehow managed to associate some of his posts with you, which added fuel to the fire. Going back and looking at his posts, I realize it was him not you who was so vehemently against MMs strat.) Naz has contributed next to nothing, and her reasoning for voting me up is that I'm not reading and more or less an OMGBUS. In the post where she puts me at the top of her list she says "lol i'm the second to be lynched? ok" and now she's saying that she wants me gone because I'm getting on her nerves? If that's not an OMGBUS idk what is. I guess I haven't played with Dutes enough to know why he feels off to y'all but I won't keep him as close to the top of my list if that's who y'all think we should be focusing.

Blinkskater,Efekannn02,naz,rumox,Dutes,Distorted,L enneth,MarshmallowMarshall,Ratatoskr,
    Actually, Efekannn contributed a decent bit (even if it was a bit confusing) last night and deserves to be put at least a little higher on the list.

Blinkskater,Dutes,Efekannn02,Distorted,naz,Lenneth ,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,Ratatoskr,
    All Rata's posts involving Efekann

25. ISO #875

-vote Distorted

No but seriously what the fuck are you talking about for the most part I've been pushing Rumox and Blinkskater. Believe it or not, I would like to contribute to this day one and be useful. This is complete and utter bs. +scumpoints for you.

Come back when you're sober and can back your shit up.
    Cry some more
    I'm honestly really tempted to move you further up that list, maybe put you where Naz currently is.

I'd like to see some more pressure on Blinkskater, tbh. He's way too quiet, which is against his meta, and no one is questioning it.
    The fact that you think his wall post is worth a damn gives you ++++++scumpoints.

Calling it now, Dutes+Distorted scum team.
    How about you back up your bullshit about me constantly voting to lynch you. Because that stopped a while ago when I got a town vibe from you. You know, the past 2 games I have thought you were incredibly scummy and now you feel rather towny. Except for the fact that you're drunk and spewing bullshit.

Put up or shut up.
    Look.
    Where.
    My.
    Votes.
    Are.
    Before.
    You.
    Come.
    At.
    Me.
    With.
    This.
    Bullshit.
    Thanks.
    Go home, Distorted. You're drunk.

I refuse to entertain you anymore tonight.
    This is how I imagine Distorted is right now trying to act all smart and shit.

I'm still here Efekannn, did you watch the video because I really feel like it accurately portrays Distorted right now.
    Stop shitposting please.
    I agree, and would like to see some explanation for it. Right now I have 2 potential scum teams in mind.

Distorted & Dutes
    Blinkskater & Naz
    Liar! MM + Distorted must be scum together.

MarshmallowMarshall,Distorted,Dutes,Efekannn02,naz ,rumox,Ratatoskr,
    I'm going to be making a MM+Distorted ISO tonight, stay tuned.
    All Rata's posts involving Distorted

26. ISO #876

I had something to say about Naz, but I forgot it and honestly after having caught up, it doesn't matter. Blinkskater seems adamant about citizens not claiming sheriff in an attempt to confuse the mafia which is very, very scummy to me, and Rumox can't come up with anything better than "He didn't put himself at the top of the list" which is annoying because 1. I hardly play FM's and when I have this has never come up before, and 2. This is a new vote mechanic and I was more or less playing around with it.

I am of the mind that MM and Distorted are both town trying to protect the Sheriff, and that Blinkskater is scum who is irritated at them for it. Of the two Sheriff claims, I like Distorted's a lot less because it seems low energy and he didn't give his n0 read.

@Voss so leaving people off the list puts them as "Tied for highest town read"? That's a good mechanic to know, especially when we have people like Rumox tunneling because some of us are ignorant as to how to use the vote mechanic. I mean, I'm pretty sure Naz still doesn't understand how it works (she admittedly didn't even go to the website.)

Oh yeah, that's what bothered me about Naz. She didn't bother to even try to learn the vote mechanics or use the website.

This is my first vote list that has everyone accurately placed based on my current feelings.

Blinkskater,rumox,naz,Efekannn02,Distorted,Dutes,L enneth,
    I went back and looked, my bad. I swear I saw you say something about not going to a website to read about the vote mechanics but I'm not finding it now. Whatever.
    Also apparently I'm not contributing, according to Naz. lol.
    I'm honestly really tempted to move you further up that list, maybe put you where Naz currently is.

I'd like to see some more pressure on Blinkskater, tbh. He's way too quiet, which is against his meta, and no one is questioning it.

Distorted & Dutes
    Blinkskater & Naz
    All Rata's posts involving naz

27. ISO #877

That does seem to be the only 3 possibilities, spelling them out is pretty useful. +townpoints.
    The fact that you're against it. -townpoints

The way I see it, there's a 2/3 chance he's town. Lenneth might be. Either way, I'm going to go ahead and put MM in my strong town reads list, and Rumox in null to null-scum.
    Distorted, Rumox
    Honestly, everyone aside from MM, Distorted and You are pretty arbitrarily placed.
    You misunderstand, I believe he is town but I don't necessarily believe he is sheriff. As I said, there's a 2/3 chance he's town, only 50% chance of that is him being sheriff. To be honest, I think it's much more likely that he's shielding sheriff.
    Can you make yourself not invisible, btw. When people are on that's going to cause some confusion especially if you decide to be quiet all of a sudden. Why are you invisible in the first place?
    The list isn't about me, I'd take myself out of it completely if that were acceptable. The point I was trying to make with my list was that MM is my strongest townread. Also, if putting him there pulls him farther away from the scum side of things then even better.
    Okay, sure. I won't lie this feels like an OMGBUS to me but I'm not going to linger on this. Hopefully some other people come in and start talking soon.
    Rumox, you come in this game being super aggressive and this is all you can come up with? Do better. +10 scumpoints.
    Lol, you're straight up lying. I have you at 2nd lynch priority because you've been against MM and his strategy this entire time, when what he did is the best thing possible for this meta. And being aggressive isn't scummy, being aggressive and tunneling based on some bullshit reasoning is. You're refusing to look anywhere else, when there is much more that can be read from the players today. That is what's scummy.
    Regardless, I still don't like your reaction to his claim. I think it's telling that you're not down with confusing the mafia. And I feel like you tunneling me after I put you as my top scum read for it way back then was an OMGBUS and the fact that you can't get over me not understanding the vote mechanics/apparent meta also very telling. There is so much more in here, yet you continue to harp on the fact that I had myself as 2nd highest town behind MM when my list was literally designed to show that I had MM as my highest town read.
    I disagree, I really like how he came in and reacted to being n0 town read. That whole bit is the whole reason I town read him. I never thought MM was actually sheriff in the first place.
    -vote Distorted

No but seriously what the fuck are you talking about for the most part I've been pushing Rumox and Blinkskater. Believe it or not, I would like to contribute to this day one and be useful. This is complete and utter bs. +scumpoints for you.

Come back when you're sober and can back your shit up.
    Am I imagining him being much more active in games prior?

Distorted & Dutes
    Blinkskater & Naz
    I know you said it's his meta, but the way he pops in, makes next to no contribution, and dips rubs me the wrong way and is just as if not more detrimental than Efekannn's schtick.
    All Rata's posts relating to me. Ones that don't mention my name were in reply to a post of mine.

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

My only town read of Dutes was how quickly and how easily he stayed as lynch priority or incredibly close/tied for it. In hindsight I feel that isn't much of a valid read considering this voting mechanic we are using. Idk.. if anyone thinks it's a good indication like it is with single target voting like we used to do, I'd like to know.

32. ISO #882

Time To Use The Evil Powers Of Trollism To Force You Guys To Vote Someone Else!
    Even My Laptop Is Helping It Keeps Creating Giant Big Black Blocks Around My Screen (its actually blocking my sight)

You Fools! Its Not Distorted Or Rumox Both Of Them Are Idiots! Its Dutes! And Im Too Lazy To Create A New Vote On That!
    I Like Ice Cream

33. ISO #883

dude.......just read from 811 to now. stop the lazyness lol

You claimed when the thread opened you posted your thoughts on efe and i came at you. 100% BS. you and naz were both pushing scum onto me =P HOWEVER, end of D2 i questioned ur reasnoning behind lining up lynches on efe and dutes, so i think that was a quick response to discredit.

thats just the opening part =P
    ok, obviously we just had the same idea after the eod yesterday since you were so inactive d2.

i didn't see rumox's post (apparently they are 10 min apart), but i just thought you were scum and had given up.

now i'm not so sure you are scum
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

34. ISO #884

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    Because i have null read on efe and i think the scum is laying low.

I am not 100% sure about efe.
    well guess what now you and efe are the ones laying low, sooOOOoooo scum slip?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

35. ISO #885

lynch dutes today, see who mafia kills tonight

36. ISO #886

dutes didn't even put himself in his vote list somehow, and efe you are the only one who hasn't voted (which btw you are at the #1 lynch right now because of it)
    Dutes,rumox,Efekannn02,Distorted,naz,

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

Your cvote is messing with your goal
    what the fuck omg lol
    it put you at number 1

@Efekannn02 please vote so you can move down

Dutes,Efekannn02,Distorted,rumox,naz,

i'm trying to move efe down but he just needs to vote for himself already

40. ISO #890

why do you guys have Efe as you top vote instead of dutes @rumox @Distorted
    he is "laying low" while you guys bicker about some he said he said buullll

41. ISO #891

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    why do you guys have Efe as you top vote instead of dutes @rumox @Distorted
    he is "laying low" while you guys bicker about some he said he said buullll
    my bad, its only you @rumox

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    dutes didn't even put himself in his vote list somehow, and efe you are the only one who hasn't voted (which btw you are at the #1 lynch right now because of it)
    Dutes,rumox,Efekannn02,Distorted,naz,
    You don't have to put yourself into your vote list.

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post

S-FM Condorcet Cop9er
    Day One

Some Notes

2. My host tip to you, is to put everyone in your 'vote list', but you can do what you want.

48. ISO #898

wtf is this wifioam

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900

DIE U SCUM