S-FM Condorcet Cop9er [GAME] - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM Condorcet Cop9er [GAME]

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Yeah Distorted pushing Blink was really weird to me too I forgot to touch on that. Out of all the people to pick up on what Blink was doing Distorted really should have been one of them. He is either goon or his meta reads of Blink are failing.

I have a town reading of naz because of the posts where Rata was hard pushing for her. I doubt he would do that as his first FM goon game, if he did then wp Rata.
    @rumox what was blink doing? please enlighten us since u seem to know now and understand it? lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #702

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    blinkskater,rumox,efekannn02,Ratatoskr,naz,Dutes,M arshmallowMarshall,Lenneth,Distorted,

Since efe is now posting and contributing will move him down - however, am going to possibly check him tonight, just due to he is not trolling as much as he usually does... usually as a town, especially citizen, he has all sorts of trolly posts of how no1 can read him ect ect. he seems to be legitimately scum hunting and playing.......

blinks town meta is way off right now and I can see a blink rumox team. rumox seems to get more and more aggressive as the votes go. BUT we will also get a good spread of information regardless of the flip. I will most likely die (sorry for outting myself so early, i blame teh alcohol) - but i will leave a full list of reads/reasonings in my LW.

@Dutes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your here too! =D where do u feel everythign stands right now. 2 hours till EoD lets start getting final reads / lists from everyone
    A spread of information is not good. It's only good for scum because it creates more confusion. We want tight and compact information to make informed opinions. I'd probably lynch Distorted for this statement alone tbh

Distorted,Efekannn02,Dutes,naz,rumox,

3. ISO #703

Yeah Distorted pushing Blink was really weird to me too I forgot to touch on that. Out of all the people to pick up on what Blink was doing Distorted really should have been one of them. He is either goon or his meta reads of Blink are failing.

I have a town reading of naz because of the posts where Rata was hard pushing for her. I doubt he would do that as his first FM goon game, if he did then wp Rata.
    hmm pretty sure rata pushed at me and blink harder than he pushed at naz =P

Don't ignore info to make points. Include the FULL picture here m8. BUT put ur life on the line, vote me and lynch me - that is ONLY if you guarantee yoruself to follow.

4. ISO #704

A spread of information is not good. It's only good for scum because it creates more confusion. We want tight and compact information to make informed opinions. I'd probably lynch Distorted for this statement alone tbh

no, it was not towns job to find the sheriff lol. blink immediately started sheriff hunting, not scum hunting. 1 sheriff claim is not too confusing for mafia =P especially since it was legit the real sheriff haha

5. ISO #705

in this setup, having confusion DAY 1 IS THE GOAL! what u want the real sheriff to out himself and die N1? your reasoning behind what blink was doing is so flawed - which is what you are actually pushing at now as a lead lol.

Do it, LYNCH ME - but @naz @Efekannn02 @Dutes get rumox next. 100%

6. ISO #706

hmm pretty sure rata pushed at me and blink harder than he pushed at naz =P

Don't ignore info to make points. Include the FULL picture here m8. BUT put ur life on the line, vote me and lynch me - that is ONLY if you guarantee yoruself to follow.
    His cvotes did not reflect that he even said so himself at one point. Naz you are good at digging up old posts can you go check the interaction between rata and distorted again. It seemed very fake in my mental relocation.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Notice in FM scum will push the scummiest player in everyones eyes and then back it up with he's so scummy everyone thought he was scummy etc etc ill try this flawed vote system once more if it doesnt work #yolo
    This is exactly what I read he was doing. I said on day 1 blatantly, Blink is baiting before he made this post. He was intentionally being scummy to be scapegoated by scum. I made a post where I outright refused to believe Blink would be so stupid to do what he was doing as Goon. And it worked it seems.

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

ok this actually sounds a lot like lining up lynches.... if efe was scum I think he would be taking this as more of a challenge and pushing back. I am really not getting that vibe from efe right now. efe is not a "guaranteed lynch" for tomorrow.

@Dutes really would like your opinion on this
    @naz would like yours as well

been pretty busy this weekend so will catch up more.
    @rumox tihs is the last post i made, and it was questioning YOU. immediately this day u come in pushing at me you were 100% dutes and efe, but yet havnt even addressed taht really today at all lol your opinions completely flipped once the confirmed town was gone. you had your convos with MM EoD now literally dropped everything you talked about with him =P

I call that a scum act

If you get me, lynch rumox tomorrow 100%

My point on this is we can afford one mislynch. Why not the guy that offers nothing to the game and doesn't want to defend himself. I don't like keeping a player alive that's like that personally.
    and btw, u keep referencing "we can afford 1 mis-lynch" like you know it's going to happen lol

here is my list in the order i believe of scum.

rumox,Dutes,naz,Efekannn02,Distorted,

Dutes seemed to have vanished since all attention is off him now. Rumox is just all over the place.

@rumox explain how making our sheriff confirm themself D1 is pro town? lol u seem to back what blink was doing was GOOD for town by forcing the real sheriff to reveal. that was the end result of waht he was doing. only a scum want that. masssive confusion on day 1 until sheriff can reveal is EXACTLY WHAT TOWN WANTS

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

@rumox hold the lynch on me just know ur going next. and if you really are town, im putting this loss on u lol.
    just watch for this @naz @Efekannn02 @Dutes - after im lynched since "we can afford 1 mis-lynch" as he kept saying, all of a sudden tomorrow its "we cannot afford a mislynch, so we need to be careful on this" =P

rumox 100% tomorrow if I am lynched today.

13. ISO #713

@rumox tihs is the last post i made, and it was questioning YOU. immediately this day u come in pushing at me you were 100% dutes and efe, but yet havnt even addressed taht really today at all lol your opinions completely flipped once the confirmed town was gone. you had your convos with MM EoD now literally dropped everything you talked about with him =P

I call that a scum act

If you get me, lynch rumox tomorrow 100%

and btw, u keep referencing "we can afford 1 mis-lynch" like you know it's going to happen lol

here is my list in the order i believe of scum.

rumox,Dutes,naz,Efekannn02,Distorted,

Dutes seemed to have vanished since all attention is off him now. Rumox is just all over the place.

@rumox explain how making our sheriff confirm themself D1 is pro town? lol u seem to back what blink was doing was GOOD for town by forcing the real sheriff to reveal. that was the end result of waht he was doing. only a scum want that. masssive confusion on day 1 until sheriff can reveal is EXACTLY WHAT TOWN WANTS
    LOL I have addressed that I said Dutes probably isn't scum because he was voted so fast day 1 and Efekann I do not want in the possible final 3 but you are also another question mark.

Mislynches happen. I was not 100% sold on who the scum was at the time, if anyone can say they were certain on the goon I guarantee they were lying.

Blink never forced the Sheriff to reveal and there was no threat of it happening. Literally nobody was following blinks fake scum play so his targets (you and MM) were free as fuck from the chopping block. To even think the sheriff was a threat from Blinks actions is wrong.

14. ISO #714

LOL I have addressed that I said Dutes probably isn't scum because he was voted so fast day 1 and Efekann I do not want in the possible final 3 but you are also another question mark.

Mislynches happen. I was not 100% sold on who the scum was at the time, if anyone can say they were certain on the goon I guarantee they were lying.

Blink never forced the Sheriff to reveal and there was no threat of it happening. Literally nobody was following blinks fake scum play so his targets (you and MM) were free as fuck from the chopping block. To even think the sheriff was a threat from Blinks actions is wrong.
    go check the voting, i was number one voted during that time rofl

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

ur saying Dutes was voted up too fast. go check the voting at WHO was actually the top lynch =P wasnt dutes, was me.
    Rumox, Efe, Rata, MM, and Blink had me as top vote. So do not say neither of us were close. MM was number 3 or 4 as well and still getting pressured. seems ur twisting what happened D1 a lot.

17. ISO #717

Not voting a fast train doesn't mean your alignment is town. This just falls into what I said previously where you tried pulling the vote off of Dutes/Lenneth and onto Efekann. This technically could be you trying to distance yourself from the certain Citizen flip since you are goon and know this.

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

Not voting a fast train doesn't mean your alignment is town. This just falls into what I said previously where you tried pulling the vote off of Dutes/Lenneth and onto Efekann. This technically could be you trying to distance yourself from the certain Citizen flip since you are goon and know this.
    .......you just said its not Dutes because he was voted so fast. Now i said that I was in that scenario over dutes, and now u say its not town alignment? yet you town read dutes for just that?

no dude, ur grasping for straws trying to scum paint me right now. I am down to get lynched, ONLY if this town agrees you are next 100%.

20. ISO #720

Rata had you as lynch priority? I'll have to check for myself because last I remember of his interaction with you was him saying he was all a joke his pressuring of you
    No, i even bitched him out for it because it was just annoying. literally just pushes me every game he's in. I even said he's prolly forcing that and posted a bunch of shit about him trying to "intentionally follow his town meta".

U keep doing ISOs on people, but your not doing an ISO on the person you are pushing for the "mis-lynch" town can afford?

21. ISO #721

Well this is just playing into my distorted plays it hot and heavy when its at breaking point as goon. Why were you so inactive yesterday when we had so much free time to talk things through? Town would use that to get as much info as we can and you were the only person not to be there. Even efekann posted his dribble.

I don't remember you being lynch priority on day 1. I remember it being a tie between Dutes and Lenneth then Blink was targeted. We have plenty of time to discuss this, gunna go back and re-read the thread.

22. ISO #722

Well this is just playing into my distorted plays it hot and heavy when its at breaking point as goon. Why were you so inactive yesterday when we had so much free time to talk things through? Town would use that to get as much info as we can and you were the only person not to be there. Even efekann posted his dribble.

I don't remember you being lynch priority on day 1. I remember it being a tie between Dutes and Lenneth then Blink was targeted. We have plenty of time to discuss this, gunna go back and re-read the thread.
    because it was night yesterday. lol and if you are talking about D2 it was the weekend - was gone pretty much all weekend.

and were u in the blacksmiths game? "distorted plays it hot when goon" ya - go look at the argument between me and SCV and tell me I was playing it cool lol; i was town gunsmith that game btw. My pushing at unknown when i was citizen was also very heated. I play more heated as town due to it being more confusing and furstrating. as scum its easier to kinda guide the game, which is what i have done in ALL of my games as scum. no clue where u are creating this meta from.

23. ISO #723

Lenneth never got above 4th to the top not 1 PERSON put lenneth as a top lynch choice or even second choice. that is completely false.

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

Me neither but I distinctly recall this conversation happening somewhere. I have a pretty decent memory. Remember when Hybrid denied that he said I was going to quit being Keeper roughly at the start of the year? You dug back ~4 months of chat logs to see that I was right.

26. ISO #726

Me neither but I distinctly recall this conversation happening somewhere. I have a pretty decent memory. Remember when Hybrid denied that he said I was going to quit being Keeper roughly at the start of the year? You dug back ~4 months of chat logs to see that I was right.
    which conversation?

27. ISO #727

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Assuming we're not talking about quick hammering, the person at the top of the 'consensus' list will be lynched at EoD. I think the strategy (town or mafia) is to get other people to highly rank your scum reads. And the benefit/point for this is, its similar to having multiple lynch trains. As of this post, Distorted, Dutes and Lenneth would be the top lynch trains, with Distorted leading.
    here, so lenneth did make it to 3rd. found this @rumox post #94

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

Lenneth never got above 4th to the top not 1 PERSON put lenneth as a top lynch choice or even second choice. that is completely false.
    This is ignoring the games mechanics. Lenneth was tied with Dutes as lynch priority. I know this as a fact. Pretty sure naz has a post touching on this

30. ISO #730

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    See above
    @Marshmallow Marshall

It's not my fault that I can't edit the sc2mafia interface to use the proposed vote mechanic. You can see that 4/5 people voting have Distorted as their number 1 lynch, and 5/5 people have him as their #3 lynch. (Granted one of these people is Distorted himself). I can't control how people feel, but people in the red (aka top 3) should feel the pressure.

Feel free to indicate pressure like so.
    -vote Voss
    post #124

31. ISO #731

This is ignoring the games mechanics. Lenneth was tied with Dutes as lynch priority. I know this as a fact. Pretty sure naz has a post touching on this
    funny your quoting ignoring the game mechanics as im posting quote after quote of u doing just that =P lol yes, i saw lenneth as 3rd not tied for second w/e my mistake lol u seem to have reorganized the liste entirely and who was voting who =P thats why im posting these quotes

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

Alright so you were lynch priority at one stage, that doesn't disprove what I am saying about Lenneth and Dutes being tied also. I distinctly remember looking at the consensus and seeing #1 Dutes #1 Lenneth
    but what I am pointing out is the huge flaw in your reasoning here. You are writing them off to be town for:

1) being at the top of the list.
    2) Dutes was up there the longest, I was up there pretty close to where he was, i never once remember lenneth at top.
    3) Since MM claimed sheriff - he claimed Lenneth is confirmed, he was never voted up high again. so if lenneth was up there it would have been for a very brief period until MM claimed sheriff.
    4) You are now pushing a "mis lynch we can afford" on me based on the reasons you are town reading them =P

as I said, I am ok with being todays lynch for 2 reasons:

1) you get lynched tomorrow
    and
    2) if you flip town, i'm not the reason for the fail =P

34. ISO #734

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    because i said i have a hunch about blink being town

now he and dutes are literally both #1 according to the website and will be lynched by coin toss.
    She was talking about Blink and Dutes and funnily enough I made a post previous to that about the same thing. So I take back naz mentioning the tie I'm talking about but I distinctly remember seeing the Lenneth and Dutes tie in the consenous. Even if Lenneth was never priority lynch if everybody's priority lynch conflicted that would still bump him up since most people have him pegged as a top scum reading. This is what I meant about ignoring game mechanics. He doesn't have to be #1 in list to be lynched if there is conflict with every body elses #1 read.

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

Also I never remember you being near the top, obviously the posts show that you were. I just remember the Lenneth, Dutes and Blink fiasco. You must of been briefly at the top as well since I don't recall it. The entire discussion of the day was Dutes/Lenneth/Efekannn wasn't it? If you were a threat of being lynched there'd be some discussions on this. Please quote the posts that do this.

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

Alright so you were lynch priority at one stage, that doesn't disprove what I am saying about Lenneth and Dutes being tied also. I distinctly remember looking at the consensus and seeing #1 Dutes #1 Lenneth
    The second I said efe is playing more towny, u have not pushed him since. You literally did not even respond to it. You went from

"Efe is the CONFIRMED lynch for tomorrow" (if u need me to find that post I will, but u referenced him as the confirmed lynch multiple times) - if it's not him its Dutes.

I challenged that, now you spend this day coming at me Literally textbook OMGUS pushing. efe isnt a town read for me, just because how him and rata were acting (mainly rata saying he has been contributing after wanting to lynch an afk). BUT i had doubts on you since u seemed to be lining up lynches. well did a simple post to question ur thought process and u dropped the idea entirely....... yet with u and MM takling, u guys were SET on it =P lol now im having to point out all these flaws in ur logic here, backing it up with posts while u still try to assemble the argument.

As I said, I will 100% be todays lynch, if u guarantee urself for tomorrows. and I want a decision from majority on that to go through with that; because you seemed to ignore the conversation u had with the confirmed town second after he dies.

39. ISO #739

Also I never remember you being near the top, obviously the posts show that you were. I just remember the Lenneth, Dutes and Blink fiasco. You must of been briefly at the top as well since I don't recall it. The entire discussion of the day was Dutes/Lenneth/Efekannn wasn't it? If you were a threat of being lynched there'd be some discussions on this. Please quote the posts that do this.
    at this point I may as well requote the whole game to u lol

40. ISO #740

I went pretty fucking hard on him I mean. Why would I do that day 1 if I was his goon buddy? He would have been my #1 lynch priority if Naz and MM didn't try to paint me when I went to bed. That happened my last game and I got hella salty seeing it potentially happen again. Go read my posts about him.

41. ISO #741

So if you are scum reading me you are saying I heavily bussed my team mate?
    heavily bussing him would be pushing a lynch, or even getting him CLOSE. You guys just had some exchanges back and forth, that's pretty much it. neither of u got to a threatening place there, and I am starting to tihnk that may have been intended.

Me pointing out you lining up lynches with efe and dutes is what really triggered u to start pushing at me. ur going to lynch me, then push at efe or Dutes again =P that is why i want the town to GUARANTEE your lynch tomorrow if I am lynched today.

42. ISO #742

I went pretty fucking hard on him I mean. Why would I do that day 1 if I was his goon buddy? He would have been my #1 lynch priority if Naz and MM didn't try to paint me when I went to bed. That happened my last game and I got hella salty seeing it potentially happen again. Go read my posts about him.
    go read my wallpost then and ask yourself the same thing about me. go read the first 20 hours of this game with rata pushing at me and ask urself the same question. You town read "yourself" for things that u were not alone in doing =P

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

Yep Efekann was a comfortable lynch for me. What's wrong with that? The guy did nothing to deserve being alive. We have a free lynch and we could remove someone that wasn't contributing much to the game. I was 100% open about my reason to lynch him.
    Nothing is wrong with that. but the problem is that the second I QUESTIONED it with 1 post, u backed off immediately. Gives me a really "cautious" vibe that you are playing with and just trying to go for easier lynches. you met some resistence with efe, instead of fighting to push it u just backed off without addressing it.

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

I never backed off I just stopped posting because the conversation was dead. I even said in my opening post that I am still open to lynching Efe but since you were heavily inactive on the free day it got me thinking about you.
    thats fine - but are u willing to get lynched tomorrow for my head today? seems ur backing off that right now...I still want the others to agree, but im fine with pushing that through.

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750