S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 36
Register

User Tag List

Page 36 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 3805
  1. ISO #1751

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    There's no way to know if a gun was from a Blacksmith (unless I misread setup)
    I think noz is trying to delay distorteds lynch. He must be scum too
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

2. ISO #1752

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    One of us is scum, this lynch today is me or distorted.
    Wowowow.
    -vote unvote
    I'm confused atm, just going to read a bit. I'll skip the ISO project on you and just analyze the EoD posts you made, + your recent ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1753

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I think noz is trying to delay distorteds lynch. He must be scum too
    Actually that would fit. It's just too easy... AAAAAAAAAAAA
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #1754

5. ISO #1755

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I Said Over And Over We Need A Lynch, I Wanted MM Then You All Woulnt Do It So Against My Will I Vote Marl Because Of His Shitty Reads On Me I WANTED MM YOU WOULDNT DO IT ( Now He's Trying To Bus You Knowing You Wont Be Lynched So It Looks Good On Him)
    you told me to pick some1. i picked SCV. stop lying lol go look at EoD ill pull up the quotes if i need to then. how about you do the same?

6. ISO #1756

7. ISO #1757

8. ISO #1758

Of All Ppl To Scumslip I Never Thought It Would Be You ROFL
    Wait why do you seem to suddenly be teaming with scv? What the heck... YOU ARE ALL FUCKING SCUMMY

9. ISO #1759

10. ISO #1760

Wowowow.
    -vote unvote
    I'm confused atm, just going to read a bit. I'll skip the ISO project on you and just analyze the EoD posts you made, + your recent ones.
    look more at blinks defending him. and also, when is blink this plunt at pushing. had me as highest town read - his reasoning is I WONT VOTE YOU OVER SCV. that is the only reason. he lynched Maryl, something i was against, but as i said ill give it to him if no1 else could be lynched. well look what happened? he voted u, when u were at L-5 no possible lynch to happen there, then claims he NEEDED a lynch? but SCV was at L-3.

He told me to pick a target between u 2, didnt like my choice so pushed a lynch on u or no lynch. refused to do SCV.

If anyone believes that I am scum over that - vote me lol i will laugh my ass off

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762

I Could Say "I'm Rigger" Right Now And I Wouldn't Even Be Tried To Get Lynched HaHa
    i wouldebt believe it - u denfeded SCV waaay too hard. and now your STILL defending him if u were rigger u wouldent be pushing a "top town read". nothing changed in my stories, at all. urs has changed drastically - after that lynch of Maryl you are just ignoring the whole thing.

13. ISO #1763

14. ISO #1764

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    look more at blinks defending him. and also, when is blink this plunt at pushing. had me as highest town read - his reasoning is I WONT VOTE YOU OVER SCV. that is the only reason. he lynched Maryl, something i was against, but as i said ill give it to him if no1 else could be lynched. well look what happened? he voted u, when u were at L-5 no possible lynch to happen there, then claims he NEEDED a lynch? but SCV was at L-3.

He told me to pick a target between u 2, didnt like my choice so pushed a lynch on u or no lynch. refused to do SCV.

If anyone believes that I am scum over that - vote me lol i will laugh my ass off
    No Vote Me I'm The Scum But So Are You

15. ISO #1765

i stand by what distorted said MARL got put up quikc as did hybrid as did noz, but scv and MM didn't im going to go with voting patterns INSTEAD of my gut for day one so MM or SCV it is

I agree with what you said over my gut MM or SCV didnt fly up like MARL and NOZ so pick one and ill vote with you
    @blinkskater

16. ISO #1766

17. ISO #1767

18. ISO #1768

I Said Over And Over We Need A Lynch, I Wanted MM Then You All Woulnt Do It So Against My Will I Vote Marl Because Of His Shitty Reads On Me I WANTED MM YOU WOULDNT DO IT ( Now He's Trying To Bus You Knowing You Wont Be Lynched So It Looks Good On Him)
    What the... Ok, so basically:

Blinkskater's view: Me and Distorted are scum together, Distorted didn't want to bus me at EoD and now I'm defending him slightly while pushing him(?)
    Distorted's view: Scv is scum, Blink is what? @Distorted I am what?
    Scv's view: Distorted is scum, and he doesn't know who are scummates? @Scvmurderer

19. ISO #1769

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

22. ISO #1772

Yeah, And I Chose MM, You Wouldn't do it. You Chose SCV And I Wouldn't Do It, So You And MM =Scum or Me And SCV = Scum I Volenteer To Be Lynched To Prove Whos Who
    sorry you asked me to pick 1, i picked SCV and you said no =P lol

i stand by what distorted said MARL got put up quikc as did hybrid as did noz, but scv and MM didn't im going to go with voting patterns INSTEAD of my gut for day one so MM or SCV it is

I agree with what you said over my gut MM or SCV didnt fly up like MARL and NOZ so pick one and ill vote with you

23. ISO #1773

24. ISO #1774

You are trying to manipulate me... but at the same time blink and scv are scummy af from EoD posts, but again you slipped hard with your roleclaim...

25. ISO #1775

Yeah, And I Chose MM, You Wouldn't do it. You Chose SCV And I Wouldn't Do It, So You And MM =Scum or Me And SCV = Scum I Volenteer To Be Lynched To Prove Whos Who
    i went for MM first over SCV and SCV voted MM thats when i realized they werent a team. the interactions did not match. However, you have already ouuted yourself WITH scv. lol

SCV Murderer is the lynch for today @Magoroth shoots blinkskater he would not be saying he got a vest if he really had 1.

26. ISO #1776

27. ISO #1777

28. ISO #1778

You are trying to manipulate me... but at the same time blink and scv are scummy af from EoD posts, but again you slipped hard with your roleclaim...
    im not fucking manipulating you at all, stop the paranoia - blink literally just outted himself as scum. he aint rigger. they are pushing ME OR BLINK over SCV. so SCV obviously is important.

29. ISO #1779

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    Don't lynch Distorted FFS, being safe about our lynches can really help
    What does that mean, "being safe"?

30. ISO #1780

31. ISO #1781

32. ISO #1782

33. ISO #1783

34. ISO #1784

35. ISO #1785

36. ISO #1786

37. ISO #1787

im not fucking manipulating you at all, stop the paranoia - blink literally just outted himself as scum. he aint rigger. they are pushing ME OR BLINK over SCV. so SCV obviously is important.
    Really Think About This We Catch Distorted And Low And Behold He Comes Up With Something That Makes Sense, Go Figure

38. ISO #1788

What the... Ok, so basically:

Blinkskater's view: Me and Distorted are scum together, Distorted didn't want to bus me at EoD and now I'm defending him slightly while pushing him(?)
    Distorted's view: Scv is scum, Blink is what? @Distorted I am what?
    Scv's view: Distorted is scum, and he doesn't know who are scummates? @Scvmurderer
    I Know distorted is scum. I highly suspect Noz atm. Hybrid is my third guess.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

gotta be kidding if this is a hard decision lol get SCV they are obviously protecting him for some reason.
    Its a hard decision for them because you are so manipulative

41. ISO #1791

Really Think About This We Catch Distorted And Low And Behold He Comes Up With Something That Makes Sense, Go Figure
    watd u catch? u did nothing EoD - please enlighten me. u pushed for a false lynch. btw i pushed MM before SCV =P we just didnt have the votes so went for SCV instead, then you came in defending him...did not see that coming at all honestly. only way i defended MM is by saying we will not get 3 more people to sign on and vote him before EoD, which is what we would need to have lynched MM.

42. ISO #1792

@Marshmallow Marshall here he is outting as scum LITERALLY TO SAVE SCV no way he is rigger because he wouldent know scv is scum and wouldent be sacrificing himself for him rofl

SCV is an important mafia role they want alive for 1 more night at least.
    It just doesn't make any sense. No role is that important. A Mafia alone vs town and rigger would lose. Why would they be ready to sacrifice two members for a kill or two???

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

45. ISO #1795

Just Let It Be Known You Guys Seen Me As Arsonist, It Was Pretty Much Flawless Play... If I Were Scum Do You Guys Really Think I'd Play This Reckless? Well I Will Answer It For You, The Answer Is NO. The End.
    yes, SCV is a role for mafia that u want to defend. you have lost all ur logic right now, not quoting anything - u are not addressing yesterdays lynch or putting reason behind anything you say lol.

46. ISO #1796

47. ISO #1797

It just doesn't make any sense. No role is that important. A Mafia alone vs town and rigger would lose. Why would they be ready to sacrifice two members for a kill or two???
    Because Distorted is bsing his way out of this again.

48. ISO #1798

49. ISO #1799

i went for MM first over SCV and SCV voted MM thats when i realized they werent a team. the interactions did not match. However, you have already ouuted yourself WITH scv. lol

SCV Murderer is the lynch for today @Magoroth shoots blinkskater he would not be saying he got a vest if he really had 1.
    But that's fake, I voted Scv not vice versa...
    -vote Distorted
    You're trying to manipulate me... AHHH idk you're just too good at manipulating people. I can't trust you x.x

50. ISO #1800