2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

Re: S-FM Haunted Town

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    I’ll give my opinion on them. You and boxer wanted me to push piayer, and I assume you want mesk to night kill scv.
    Dont listen to Nawa, he is scum to the core.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

Funny because I was gonna suggest a boxer Nawa team today :think:
    Transcript as soon as you can pls so we can draw our own conclusions.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Fuck it I'm gonna flop here,

Nawa, you have a chance to redeem yourself here!

I'm going to shoot Spruance tonight!

-vote Otakudweeb69

I don't fucks with no damn Survivors, too damn risky.

Very upset with myself I didn't think of this yesterday.

Goddamn you all for no Day 1 lynch.
    What the...?!!?! Is Mesk having personality issues?????? WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING MESK!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What the...?!!?! Is Mesk having personality issues?????? WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING MESK!!!
    He thinks angel siding with mafia.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

30. ISO #430

Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Mesk:

1- don't you expect to be RB'd forever?
    2- imagining you wouldn't, what good would a wild shot achieve? Afaik rereading setup, all mafia + Angel are immune to Vig (or I don't get the Junior Ghost text?). Only good outcome is you actually hitting a night immune target so you know they are scum but idk in what world would maf allow this to happen.
    3- as I recall you didn't switched on Boxer yesterday so you share a bit of the "no-lynch" responsability with us all.

/upd fancy feel list folks
    about postcount: fine, myself try to never go above 6, and that's only when I feel alone
    The Junior Ghost is not immune to Vigilante's shot.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

31. ISO #431

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    He thinks angel siding with mafia.

32. ISO #432

The Junior Ghost is not immune to Vigilante's shot.
    Yes it is, read setup.
    "Junior Ghost: At Night can roleblock someone. Can vote during day. Can't be detected by Ghost Hunter. Night Immune at nights exceptional of Ghost Hunter. Can replace Senior Ghost, if Senior Ghost were to die. Has a chat with Senior Ghost and Angel." Quote from setup

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

@Hybrid
    MAY I POST A TRANSCRIPT OF THE CHAT

I will be posting ASAP, do keep in mind that may need to be in 4-5 hrs due to rehearsal. Thanks.
    I won't answer to that. Instead I will instead "Could Angel post Night Chat's transcript?" and the answer is obviously not. Assuming that the transcript as "night chat of ghosts and angel's"
    no Angel can not do that.
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

38. ISO #438

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    I won't answer to that. Instead I will instead "Could Angel post Night Chat's transcript?" and the answer is obviously not. Assuming that the transcript as "night chat of ghosts and angel's"
    no Angel can not do that.
    Oh my, angel can post transcript

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Yes it is, read setup.
    "Junior Ghost: At Night can roleblock someone. Can vote during day. Can't be detected by Ghost Hunter. Night Immune at nights exceptional of Ghost Hunter. Can replace Senior Ghost, if Senior Ghost were to die. Has a chat with Senior Ghost and Angel." Quote from setup
    Oh. So Vigilante's power is basically to know who's the hunter. And he's dead. Yay.

45. ISO #445

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Mesk pick player or scv and leggo
    UHHH UHHHHHHHHHHH UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF

-vote Nawa

Nawa and Spruance let's go lol.

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

Angel, can you (without quoting) give us tips about the players you think are ghosts?

48. ISO #448

By the way, I have many pages to read... time to dive in lol.

49. ISO #449

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    As long as we aren't at LyLo, angel should vote with us.
    Or he is lynched.
    So you can fuck off.
    Agreed.

50. ISO #450