S-FM 265: Illuminati - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Kenny id put your vote on MM or me. let this get some traction.
    I agree, though. At this point, if your vote isn't on one of us, you are throwing your vote away.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #752

You are scum. you found a small chance to try to push me push me all u want, but you WILL be the lynch for today.
    no way that a town MM would view putting myself in the spotlight, starting controversy and pushing EVERYONE in the game D1 as scum. and no1 is on right now but Kenny, so i wont buy you saying " i was trying to see ect ect" this is a legitimate push from you with an intended lynch. so I will push this until end of day.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #753

You are scum. you found a small chance to try to push me push me all u want, but you WILL be the lynch for today.
    NEVER!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #754

no way that a town MM would view putting myself in the spotlight, starting controversy and pushing EVERYONE in the game D1 as scum. and no1 is on right now but Kenny, so i wont buy you saying " i was trying to see ect ect" this is a legitimate push from you with an intended lynch. so I will push this until end of day.
    I will too. One of us will die today.

5. ISO #755

lets also add on top of this

1) not analyizing the setup or doing his town meta

2) not being nearly as open to conversation, seems to tunnel much faster (not just on me)

3) doesnt care when 2 people now have been put on L-1 (something MM ALWAYS bitches about)

4) hasnt argued against roleclaims

5) buddied me immediately in the game calling me town, then aamirus scumread him and now has aamirus as the top town read. You are buddying people who scumread you xD

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

You are not afraid of putting yourself in the spotlight as scum. Did you play a game about some Armadyus guy?

Also, "Iwas trying to see" would be valid... that happened in Black Flag Nightless ur scum (just had to say it in that post too)

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You are not afraid of putting yourself in the spotlight as scum. Did you play a game about some Armadyus guy?

Also, "Iwas trying to see" would be valid... that happened in Black Flag Nightless ur scum (just had to say it in that post too)
    no it wouldent. because no1 is on right now. in black flag nightless we had multiple people on that were giving live feedback. this right now is not the same situation AT ALL; this is you and me right now.

10. ISO #760

lets also add on top of this

1) not analyizing the setup or doing his town meta

2) not being nearly as open to conversation, seems to tunnel much faster (not just on me)

3) doesnt care when 2 people now have been put on L-1 (something MM ALWAYS bitches about)

4) hasnt argued against roleclaims

5) buddied me immediately in the game calling me town, then aamirus scumread him and now has aamirus as the top town read. You are buddying people who scumread you xD
    Since when does Aamirus scumread me? And I legitimately thought you were town.

Can't really argue against 1 or 2

I couldn't bitch about something I didn't know, and the posts were quite towny. And I put the other one on L-1 MYSELF with a DONT LYNCH mention.

Because noone said to mass claim?

11. ISO #761

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    srsly?
    you scumread me first because blink said that and you thought I did and now you do it yourself?
    Explain please? I did not say scum-town-scum, and it is why I scumread you... so no?

12. ISO #762

Since when does Aamirus scumread me? And I legitimately thought you were town.

Can't really argue against 1 or 2

I couldn't bitch about something I didn't know, and the posts were quite towny. And I put the other one on L-1 MYSELF with a DONT LYNCH mention.

Because noone said to mass claim?
    she scumread you for claiming multiple roles. you even argued that and quoted the posts lol

13. ISO #763

welp, the difference is i can confirm my role, you cant.
    Ouuuuuuh spicy spicy. If you're Innocent Child, why didn't you reveal? Because it's literally the only role who can reveal himself.

14. ISO #764

she scumread you for claiming multiple roles. you even argued that and quoted the posts lol
    No she didn't ? She even said that people were "agreeing" with her with stuff that she never said....

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768

haha this is not logical town MM
    Tell me what's not logical or town in this. Tell me, which role out of IC can reveal himself? And as an IC, tell me why you wouldn't just reveal and get me lynched instantly if you ACTUALLY were town and believed I was scum so hard?

19. ISO #769

@Magoroth
    blink said ur mafia with him and is now saying I'm illuminati with distorted.
    vote distorted pls, I'm not illuminati.
    You're not Illuminati, probably, yeah. Are you Mafia?

20. ISO #770

ill have to double check that. but she directly compared it to your scum meta saying u do that as scum.

brb in 20 mins or so
    Also I didn't claim multiple roles wtf you're making up shit right now

21. ISO #771

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

NAZZZ I HAVE A QUESTION!!!

@naz tallah does the killing work the same as sc2mafia? like can a vigi and GF shoot eachother and both die in the same night?
    godfather shoots first
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

NAZ

@naz How are we supposed to hold motivation to find scums without kebob lore?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

27. ISO #777
    Ganelon

You are twisting the narrative............. it's not the only reason lmao all that shit show with Aamirus is scummy as fuck for you. And now you're defending yourself by deflecting my attacks on myself and twisting the narrative.

But... @Magoroth, what do you think about lynching Distorted today?
    also please tell if you're mafia
    I don't want to Lynch him today, I don't see anything alignment indicative about what he's doing. He's a town lean by gut read for me.
    I'm not sure who I want to Lynch.

28. ISO #778

and again
    if there is an illuminati they would act like the only scum team because the mafia is hunting them exactly like the town.
    We should not treat the illuminati as a 3rd party here because there will never be one that is detectable from posts.
    If I was Illuminati, I would play more towny than a normal scum simply because nobody knows if they exist or not. It's a perfect cover.

29. ISO #779

Yeah I want a flip today too. I'm not lynching Aamirus anytime soon. Between Distorted and Varnic imo. The others are not priority. @naz Just to make sure. If an Illuminati gets lynched D1, he will flip as his REAL illuminati role because he wouldn't have time to disguise, right?
    they can assume a role at any time they want

30. ISO #780

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I don't want to Lynch him today, I don't see anything alignment indicative about what he's doing. He's a town lean by gut read for me.
    I'm not sure who I want to Lynch.
    .....read the thread lol

31. ISO #781
    Ganelon

Wait, what? Someone claimed mafia? Can someone point me to that post?

32. ISO #782

If I was Illuminati, I would play more towny than a normal scum simply because nobody knows if they exist or not. It's a perfect cover.
    There is only one scum team and everyone knows that there is one scum team.
    That team being called mafia or illuminati does not change that and it does not provide cover of any sort.

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

There is only one scum team and everyone knows that there is one scum team.
    That team being called mafia or illuminati does not change that and it does not provide cover of any sort.
    But if Illuminati let Town kill off the Mafia and act like Town and take down the Mafia, they can gain time and weaken town.

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

They do not know who the mafia is.
    Yet they can scum hunt... plus they have access to the Mafia chat, so that can give them clues.

37. ISO #787
    Ganelon

Yea blink did.
    That's why everyone is now only looking for the illuminati.
    I neither deny nor confirm I am Mafia. I want to see the pro-Town and pro-Mob motivations for claiming this early first.

38. ISO #788

What I mean is that if the Illuminati play so noone notices they exist they will have better chances imo because the town will think the mafia are their enemies while they are not.

39. ISO #789
    Ganelon

What I mean is that if the Illuminati play so noone notices they exist they will have better chances imo because the town will think the mafia are their enemies while they are not.

That's true of the Mafia as well. Are you claiming Illuminati?

40. ISO #790

.....no.

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

And no it's not true of the Mafia as well lol. If the Illuminati don't even play as if they were scum AT ALL is what I mean. I'm just going to stop talking about it because it's not pro town lol

43. ISO #793
    Ganelon

.....no.
    Also, MM, where does your read on me/Distorted come from? Please explain because you're seeing us both as scum and I don't know how that's possible.

44. ISO #794

why can't the mafia do that?
    Because they obviously exist? So the Town will look for them only, which defeats the whole purpose?

45. ISO #795

And no it's not true of the Mafia as well lol. If the Illuminati don't even play as if they were scum AT ALL is what I mean. I'm just going to stop talking about it because it's not pro town lol
    everyone can play like that. if you create scum teams where there are none you just make doing so easier for them.

46. ISO #796
    Ganelon

So, too, can the Mafia. Powerwolfing is a thing

47. ISO #797

Also, MM, where does your read on me/Distorted come from? Please explain because you're seeing us both as scum and I don't know how that's possible.
    I don't see you as scum anymore. I think you're weird town OR you're Mafia. But even if you're Mafia, I think you're pro-town because I think Distorted is Illuminati. Makes more sense?

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

everyone can play like that. if you create scum teams where there are none you just make doing so easier for them.
    Of course everyone CAN play like that. But it doesn't give as much as if you let town and mafia kill eachother thinking you don't exist............................................. ........................................

50. ISO #800